Learning to Love the Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

In reply, Nell pulled the nubbin away from my chest, and twisted. I winced at the shock of it, but suddenly realized that my cock was throbbing harder in response.

Nell was leaning back as she did this, so, still pumping into her, I reached to the counter and grabbed several of the eggs out of the carton. I held them in my hand above Nell's heaving bosom and crushed the shells. The gelatinous goo ran through my fingers, coating Nell's chest and starting to run down her belly. I lowered my head, arching my back so that I could reach her tits with my mouth while still plunging into her pussy. I gently licked all around each nipple, sucking the yolk onto my tongue. As soon as I had a mouthful, I straightened up long enough to kiss Nell, sharing this impromptu feast with her.

The excitement was obviously shared by Nell, as I quickly felt another orgasm build in her belly and then explode, her hips thumping up and down with previously unheard of enthusiasm, each movement more powerful than the previous bump. I continued cleaning her chest, making dramatic slurping sounds. Nell was laughing and screaming in pleasure.

As the waves settled back, I finally clamped my mouth tightly around Nell's nipples. At first I grazed my teeth gently across the hard swollen buds, but then I started gradually nibbling more aggressively and then biting sharply. Nell gasped, "Ohh, that hurts so...soo...good."

I felt another shudder run through her body. My cock was fully hard inside her again, and her hips fucked up at me. I started pushing back, slamming her butt into the countertop. Nell levered herself up and closed her arms around me in a big hug, leading to a long slow kiss. "Don't come again yet," she asked. "Save it while you clean me off."

She relaxed her abdominals as a signal that I should ease my cock free. I took the hint, despite my continued state of arousal. Nell giggled girlishly when she saw my erection emerging from her pussy. "I hope that doesn't hurt," she teased.

Then she reached to her left and grabbed the spray nozzle off the sink, shocking me with a sudden burst of cold water. "There, that should cool you down," she said.

I took the nozzle out of Nell's hand and directed it at her. Her nipples stiffened as soon as the first drops hit, and as I worked down her body, she rolled them between her fingers. "Do you like my tits?" she asked.

I thought to myself that all tits were good tits, but knowing how all women are insecure about such things, I made a growling sound instead. This just cracked Nell up, distracting her until the cold water struck her clit, making it pop straight out of its hood, and sending a shiver through her body.

"I think all men just love tits because they still crave momma's milk," Nell said.

She reached over and grabbed the milk from the counter, and splashed it across her chest. So much for cleaning.

I did not need any further invitation to once again lower my head. This time, I traced the flow through the valley of her cleavage down her belly, pausing to carefully cleanse her navel. I was about to reach her clit when Nell took two handful of hair and dragged my mouth to her nipple. "Suck me like a baby," she commanded. "Your mouth feels so warm. I am all tingly."

Nell reached down and rubbed between my thighs, slowly teasing my cock without doing more than brushing it with the side of her hand, as if by accident. Finally, as I switched breasts, she gave my cock a quick hard squeeze. "I love how your head grows into a big fat mushroom," she said. "I just wish you could stay hard forever."

My mouth was full of milk, so all I could do to respond was moan. Nell kept toying with my equipment until all of the milk was gone, the last trickle running down her belly towards her clit. I eased back a bit as she let my tongue follow this stream.

"Time for strawberries and cream," Nell giggled.

She took the container which she had earlier placed on the counter and dumped them on herself. We both grinned as the goo slid down her belly. She scooped some up onto the mounds of her tits, and I took that signal to restart the journey towards her clit. I carefully bathed her breasts with my tongue, chasing all of the sticky fruit from the tender flesh, and nibbling tenderly on her nipples. Nell sighed and wiggled, pushing my head down, guiding my tongue to follow the trail of juice down her belly.

I grazed lightly with my tongue, teasing Nell and enjoying how her hips were rolling in response. I started alternating hard licks with the gentle touches of just the tip of my tongue. Her hands still gripped my hair, trying to push me down towards her slit, but I resisted, preferring to extend our play. "Your whiskers tickle," Nell laughed as I rolled my mouth around her navel again, this time chasing a stray berry.

"Suck my clit, please," she begged a moment later as my chin brushed through her scant pubic hair. I paused to slurp the traces of milk and fruit from this nest, feeling the heat pulsing around me as her hips bounced below my face.

Finally, I pushed lower and gently took Nell's clit into my lips, feeling a wave pass through her body as she gasped as soon as I inhaled, drawing the bud away from her body. I rolled the bulb in my mouth, exploring all around, slurping in the last traces of berries and milk. Next, I flicked the tip of my tongue across the surface, making it dance from side to side inside my cheeks. Nell moaned in response.

I released her clit for a moment to draw my tongue down her slit as Nell's hips rose from the countertop, and then I licked back up to where my pearl was glistening, clean of berries but wanting more. "I love how you taste, without any toppings," I said.

Then I lower my lips again to her clit, sucking it harder, abandoning all playfulness and working hard to drag Nell over the edge towards another crashing wave of satisfaction. I rocked my head up and down, increasing the rhythm. Nell grabbed my hands and drew them up to her tits. Her hips slammed up against my face, increasing the pace, thrusting her clit deeper into my mouth.

I suddenly realized that her anus must be well lubed by all the treats. I slid a finger beneath Nell and without warning stabbed deep between her buttocks. This was the final straw which pushed her over the edge, screaming louder than before.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard until you come," Nell demanded. I did not need to be asked twice. I straightened up as Nell raised her legs up. I paused just long enough to lift them over my shoulders, exposing her pussy at a better angle to bury my cock and then immediately drove my cock deep into her heaving pussy, burying it to the balls on the first stroke. I withdrew quickly and held her hips as I repeatedly slammed back into her, pounding her butt against the countertop.

"Squeeze me with your cunt," I demanded.

Nell's pussy clenched hard around my cock as she came yet again. If I was any deeper inside her, I would be sticking out her rear end. I began throbbing inside of her as she muttered, "Yes, come inside me, I want to have your juices inside me all day."

This image was all it took to trigger my flood, with a tremendous shot of goo bursting forward, filling her. Our orgasms drifted down into tiny little pulses together until finally I stepped back slowly, easing out of Nell as I lowered her legs.

She took one look at our juices glistening on my cock and insisted on licking me clean. Despite her playful tongue bathing, my balls were empty, and once she was happy with my state of repair, we had mellowed to that odd state of not quite knowing what you do after the sex finishes.

I think I only called her later that day to be a gentleman. The sex was great, but we really had little in common. We went on these strange dates where only one of us had a good time, but somehow each date ended up with new sex adventures at her apartment. Each time, she tried to convince me that it was warm enough for outdoor sex. Every time she said this, I shuddered, knowing that this relationship was doomed. I figured the Earth Day sleep out might be the last straw

All of which was only partially diminished by the great sleeping bag sex. Afterwards, the doubts remained. It was those thoughts as much as the cold which made me toss and turn through the night before Earth Day.

I awoke not to the snake slithering into the sleeping bag that I feared, but instead to the pop of bacon frying over Nell's portable camp stove. She handed me a plate already containing eggs, and a cup of steaming black coffee.

"I was ready for a different sort of wake up," I explained, but I did smile. The fried eggs reminded me of the food play in Nell's kitchen.

"Yeah, you mean those ornery bears you were scaring off in your sleep?" Nell said.

"Actually, I thought you might like more of this," letting the sleeping bag fall away to reveal my erect cock waggling at her like a friendly puppy.

Nell grinned, tossing her shoulders back, which thrust her nut coloured breasts out towards me. She dipped down and gave my cockhead a playful lick but then she quickly jumped up and ran off, pausing at the edge of the clearing to look back at me.

"Last one rinsing under the waterfall washes the dishes," she said, and ran ahead.

I climbed out of the sleeping bag and took off after her, only realizing that I was naked when a twig slapped against my thigh. I emerged from the bush just in time to see Nell reach the edge of the cliff and execute a perfectly graceful dive into the water below.

"Yow, that's cold," Nell exclaimed as she bobbed to the surface. I realized that the water must be freezing cold. Not that I had the skill to imitate her dive anyway. Instead, I followed the footpath around until it cut down across the cliff face, like a narrow exposed set of stairs. I was not even half way down when Nell began to splash up at me from below and the fine spray of a water fall wet me from the front. I noted that the falling water was warmed by the morning sun.

By the time I reached the bottom of the path, Nell was lazily doing a back float in a little swirling eddy in front of the waterfall. She waved up at me. I looked down and saw I was just a few feet above the pool, the falling water so close that I could taste the spray.

I shrugged and dove in feet first. Nell was laughing when I surfaced. Before I even blew the water out of my nose, she was scampering up the rocks from where I just had been.

"Come on, I'll show you a secret," she said. "We have to be quick. The other protesters will be arriving soon."

"So, this is a no nudity protest?"

"We'll see about that. But I know for sure that sex in the waterfall would get us arrested if we do it after the crowd arrives."

That was all the encouragement I needed to follow Nell. She followed another path, the start of which was hidden in some brush. Picking my way along carefully to avoid prickly spots, I saw Nell up ahead duck behind the falling water into a shallow depression of the cliff.

"This must have been a weak piece of cliff face which fell away, leaving the water tumbling in front," she shouted over the cascading roar. I really was not paying much attention to the words, because Nell already had grabbed my cock in her hand. She stepped close, her big tits pressing against my cold hard nipples. The warmth flowed to my groin.

"You know how you keep wanting to fuck my ass?" she said.

All I could do was nod.

"Now is your chance," she continued. "Doing it the animal way out in nature."

Nell turned her back to me and guided my hands up to her breasts. I massaged her nipples as she rubbed her butt into my groin. My erection nestled into her rear cleavage. Nell was rubbing her own slit, her hand roaming down occasionally to caress my scrotum. She bent her head back against my chest and I leaned forward to kiss her from above. Her ass was thrusting upwards as she masturbated. Her fingers stabbed inside, hungry for her own clit, her desire growing more urgent as she caressed that tender morsel of skin. I looked over her shoulder, watching a second, then a third finger join the first, all dancing together, twirling her love bud.

"Do you like how I fuck my own cunt?" she moaned. "I love how hard you get watching me."

"Keep fucking yourself with your fingers," I replied, "but lean forward as you do it."

Nell followed my instructions with athletic grace, resting her free hand against the rock at the side of the waterfall. She spread her legs. I could no longer see her fingers that were playing with her clit, but the other digits still tickled my balls as I stood close to her.

I leaned forward, lifted her wet hair and kissed the shallow spot at the base of her brain. I trailed my tongue along the bronzed smoothness of her neck. I dipped my fingers between her ass cheeks, seeking the warm moist target which Nell was offering to me. She jerked back, startled, as my fingers caressed her puckered asshole, but I continued, allowing my tongue to glide along her back while I scooped wetness into the crevice between her cheeks, toying, exploring, and then pressing her tight orifice open.

I kissed up her back again as my hand massaged her ass. I could feel her fingers in the front moving frantically, savaging her own clit, fucking her own sodden cunt. Nell groaned, an orgasm shattering the silence before I even entered her.

"There's no need to restrain my pleasure here," she panted. "The rushing water muffles the sounds so only you can hear how much I am enjoying myself."

As my hand opened Nell's ass wide, she pressed back against my cock. My helmet slid back and forth across her puckered hole, as her fingers probed inside her pussy mere inches away. Slowly, I pressed my cock forward, letting the tip caress Nell's delicate membrane, pushing against the opening, until the head slipped gently inward. I stopped and leaned forward, nibbling her ear. I shoved again, and my shaft slid part way in. I felt her sphincter tighten around my cock as if rejecting the assault.

"Should I stop?" I whispered.

"No, fuck my ass. Shove your fat cock deep inside my asshole. Oh God, yes. More. Deeper. Faster." Her shouts were unrestrained, her loud demands contained by the rushing water. "Oh. Please fuck my ass harder."

Now Nell was pushing her hips backward, impaling herself on my cock. Soon it was buried fully inside her ass, surrounded by her heat and soft velvetiness. Through the thin membrane, I could feel her fingers as they penetrated her own pussy.

Nell began a swaying motion, causing my cock to shake back and forth within her constricted asshole. As she swiveled her hips, her sphincter relaxed and I was able to fuck her more vigourously.

"Gawd, this feels so great my fingers in my pussy and your cock in my ass." Nell shouted. "Being fucked in both holes is so terrific. I can't believe I made you wait so long just so our first assfuck could be outdoors."

I almost wished that we had attracted an audience to attest to our new level of intimacy. Nell's trust in sharing this moment with me swept aside my doubts about our different interests and affirmed that my emotions for her went beyond lust to love.

She concentrated on massaging her clit, while still rocking her ass around my cock. I pushed deeper, exploring the depths of her bowels. Her body began moving faster, demanding more action as she screamed louder, insisting that I come in her ass.

"Fill my asshole with your seed," Nell shouted. Suddenly, like a dam bursting, my load shot forward, flooding into her, at the same time as her breathing indicating that she was experiencing another climax. I wrapped my arms around her, pressing tight together as my cock pulsed, pumping the last gasps of my load into her.

"Let's not wait until next Earth Day to go camping again," I said.

And that is how I learned to love the outdoor life.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12