Learning To Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tucked her arm through yours and headed out. I reached out and grabbed her ass.

"Just wanted to make sure you didn't wear panties" I whispered.

Bill looked over at me, winked and smiled. "I already checked that out, pal" you laughed.

We both watched Linda blush.

"I'll drive. Linda, honey, climb in back with Bill. I don't want him to get lonely back there."

I watched in the rearview mirror as Bill reached around Linda, locked her door and pulled her shoulder strap across her breasts, brushing them with his hands. I heard the seat belt click and then started out of the driveway.

After we were seated, Bill looked at the waiter and said, "we're celebrating tonight, bring us some champagne and keep it coming, please."

The waiter smiled and said, "yes, sir!"

After the waiter returned, Bill said he would order for us all.

"We'll have shrimp cocktails, the steak and lobster – steak medium rare for all – baked potatoes and green beans almondine."

After our glasses were filled, you raised your glass and said, "a toast to good friends, lovers and better things to cum."

Only you and I knew the significance of the cum part.

Dinner was excellent. I stopped drinking after the first couple of glasses since I was the designated driver, but you had Linda laughing and talking so much that she didn't notice how much she was drinking.

As we left the restaurant, she stumbled a little and you reached out to catch her by your hands grabbing both of her breasts. She thanked you for preventing a fall and you grinned and said, "no,THANK YOU , it was my pleasure!"

The two of you scrambled into the back seat. I noticed you had a great view of Linda's ass as she bent over to get into the car. You strapped her in, brushing slowly across her breasts again. It was hard driving home while trying to watch your wandering hands and listening to her heavy breathing, but we finally made it home.

As we went through the front door you gave me the sign to let me know I was to hand over the handcuffs. You were holding Linda's hands gently behind her back and you slipped the handcuffs onto her wrists and locked them into place. I watched as you pulled her against you and placed both your hands on her breasts. I headed into the kitchen to get the wine, being sure to watch the two of you over my shoulder.

When I got back, Bill looked at me and I nodded my head. Bill grabbed the front of Linda's dress and ripped it off of her.

"BILL . . .DON. . ." you screamed.

"Relax honey. Bill is going to take real good care of you tonight and I'm going to watch. Now be a big girl and listen to Bill."

Bill had already been slowly rubbing his hands up and down Linda's body. I hurried and got undressed and then started playing with your nipples and rolling them between my fingers and thumb while Bill got undressed.

"Bill, please, oooh that feels so good – but STOP! I'm a married woman, I'm not one of your sluts that you date!"

"No darling, you're Don's and my slut now and we are going to show you how much fun being our slut can be. Look how hard you're nipples are, and wow, feel how wet your cunt is. Baby we are going to teach you all about fucking and sharing and I promise you that you are going to love it once you get used to the idea of sharing."

I watched you lead Linda over to the couch. You sat down and said, "kneel at my feet my lovely slut."

I sat there stunned as she did what you told her. You held her glass of wine to her lips and told her to drink.

"Now, I want you to lean over and take my cock into your mouth. I have been dreaming about those lips wrapped around my meat since the day I met you."

Linda leaned over and kissed his cock, licked it from bottom to top and then put the head into her mouth and began to suck it in a little at a time. Bill grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth.

"Oh sweet slut, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Bill held her head so she couldn't take her mouth off his cock and shot his load into her mouth.

Linda started gagging, "SWALLOW!" I yelled, "you might be surprised and find that you really like it."

Linda swallowed some but let the rest ooze out around her lips and most of it landed on Bill's thighs.

"Clean me up, Linda," Bill calmly looked at her and said.

Linda looked stunned but began licking his cum off of his thighs. By this time I was so excited my cock erupted and I aimed it her way and shot most of it on her ass and back.

"What a good slut you are darling and you finally swallowed your first cum. You will get better at it the more you perform and with the two of us, you're going to get lots of practice."

"Don, get our slut another glass of wine to wash down our cum. Then put in one of the movies I gave you. Maybe it will help us teach our lady some more things she can do to please us."

As we watched the movie, Bill pulled Linda up on his lap and it wasn't long before he was shoving his revived cock all the way into her cunt. He had her back against his chest so she could still watch the movie and he was using her tits to raise her body up and down on his cock.

"Your cunt is so tight and feels so good squeezing my cock."

"Fuck me harder – oooh, please harder, faster and oh yes, I'm cumming," Linda screamed.

"That's it slut, cum all over me. Don, come over here and feed your cock to our pretty slut. Suck your husbands cock and make him cum."

I was more than willing to shove my cock into that warm, wet mouth of hers and I wasn't going to enter slow, it was fast and deep right from the start. She gagged a bit but she was so turned on by Bill's cock pumping in her cunt, she started moaning which felt wonderful on my cock. I wanted to hold out until Bill was ready to cum in her, but I kept thinking that I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Bill started groaning and then he yelled "sweet Lord, I'm going to fill our sluts cunt!"

Bill slammed into her cunt, I shot down her throat and Linda started bucking and cumming again.

Bill took off Linda's handcuffs and we all cuddled on the couch. We rewound the movie to the part before the fun began and we all relaxed and drank some more wine. Linda was practically purring with both of our hands roaming all over her body.

"Don, I think we have ourselves a willing slut here now. She looks so cute with her naked snatch, and she improved her blowjob some more since I noticed nothing spilled out when you slammed your load into her. How are you feeling about all this."

"This has been the single-most fantastic fuck of my life. It was such a turn-on watching you fuck my wife, but I think we still have a lot to teach her – a lot more about pleasing us."

"Linda, honey, let's all go take a shower and then we are going to go to bed together, all three of us."

We stood under the warm spray and had Linda soap us both down and then we both soaped her up and down. That did a lot to renew our cocks interests and knowing what was to come helped too.

"Don, you lay on the bed first. Linda you get on the bed and kneel over Don's mouth. Spread your legs open further, slut , that's my girl. Don is going to munch on your pussy."

I watched Bill getting things set up while I licked and sucked on Linda's clit and cunt. I saw him tie her ankles to the foot of the bed. He had me hold her hands and he started oiling down her ass. I could see him insert a finger slowly into her ass.

"Bill, what are you … oh no, Don, tell him nothing is going in my butt!"

"Yes slut, a lot of somethings are going in your ass. Keep going Bill and show our slut how it's going to feel to get fucked in the ass."

I saw Bill ease in another finger. "No, you're too big, it will hurt, get that out!" Linda kept screaming and squirming.

Now I could see that Bill already had three fingers pumping her ass and was oiling up his very hard cock. I could also feel my cock standing at attention, but I was using all my power to keep Linda's hands held down. Bill's cock was knocking at her back door, I saw his fingers come out and his cock start in.

"Get that damn thing out of me. . .it's too big. . . it's going to rip me open – NO" Linda screamed.

I felt your final plunge as you crammed your cock all the way up her ass and then you stopped moving. Linda was crying.

"Oh, please take it out, it's too big. . .it hurts. . .I feel like I have to go! Don, honey please make him take it out!"

"Honey, just relax and take some deep breaths. It will stop hurting if you just relax!"

Linda finally calmed down a little and took a couple of deep breaths and that's when Bill began the age-old rhythm of pulling slowly out and pushing all the way back in. I could see his ball sack hitting her cunt and I began sucking her clit hard and drawing it into my mouth.

"Damn slut, your ass is so tight. It feels like you're milking my cock. I'm not going to be able to last long like this! God, I'm going to fill your bowels with cum!"

Linda started screaming "Oh shit, fuck me harder, I'm going to explode."

My cock started firing and was hitting my beautiful slutty wife on her face and in her hair. You untied Linda's ankles and I let her hands go. She fell sideways on the bed, breathing pretty hard. We grabbed her and headed back to the shower. We soaped each other up and then rinsed off.

All three of us collapsed on the bed, curled up with Linda sandwiched between us and fell asleep.

That was the first of many wonderful nights together. It started out every weekend, then one or two more nights during the week. Soon, even that wasn't enough.

Bill got a bigger promotion so we all relocated. Since I work in construction, I was easily able to find another job. Bill and I bought us another house, more room but still a small kitchen because it's cozier that way. We all share the same bed and fuck our slut day and night.

Oh, yes, Linda is knocked-up and we are all looking forward to the birth of our son. Linda is going to be a stay-at-home mom and breastfeed all our babies. We do so love the part where we make her pregnant, we plan on doing it a lot. Linda has finally learned the part about sharing, something that Bill and I learned a long time ago.

12