Learning to Strip

Story Info
Jaynie gets a job as a stripper.
3.1k words
4.25
48.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Jayne sat watching as the girl on stage danced to the hard beat. The dancer had taken off her bra and her breasts swung to and fro to the music. Nice tits, she thought to herself as she took another sip of her drink.

"Do you think you can do it?" Fred asked her.

"I don't know. All these guys looking at you."

It was Thursday night, amateur night at the Bare Art Gentlemen's Club. Fred had talked her into coming down to the club to see if she had the guts to go up on stage and strip. The first prize was $200 and she could use that, but in front of all these guys, she just didn't know.

She'd done some wild things, and at swinging parties people had seen her naked, maybe even having sex, but this was different. Here she'd be the center of attention, the center of attention for at least a hundred men, who were hooting and whistling at the girl on stage. The girl was down to her panties now, and she lay back on the stage, raised her legs and pulled them off, showing her pretty pink partially shaved pussy, and spreading her legs for all the men at the edge of the stage. Everything was on display as she gyrated on the floor, first to one quarter of the stage, then to the next.

Jayne and Fred had smoked a joint in the car before they came into the club or she'd never have been able to do this, but as the music ended, and the dancer picked up her tips, Fred poked her in the ribs,

"Go on, it's your turn."

"And now I want you all to give a big hand to a gal who's appearing here for the first time." The MC announced. "Come on out Jaynie and show us your stuff."

She got up slowly and started to walk around to the steps up to the stage and the men clapped, hollered and hooted. She felt as if she was going to faint as the record started to beat out her music. She forced herself stiffly up the steps, tripping on the top one, then stood there, feet apart, hands on hips, then as she caught the rhythm she took a step and spun around, knowing her skirt would flair out and show her legs, maybe her panties, she thought.

Then she took off hesitantly, spinning, kicking, stepping to the music, but occasionally stumbling to the savage beat of the music she'd chosen. Her blouse came off and she threw it at Fred, and moments later her bra, which she threw at a nice looking you guy standing in back of the others. Her breasts were bare, and she was sure her face must be red. She swung back and forth and her breasts swayed to the music, but she wished she'd practiced dancing some more. The guys didn't seem to notice though. They whistled and hooted and hollered, but she didn't dare look up at them, just kept her eyes down.

Next she fumbled to find the catch on her skirt as the music changed to her second number, but it wouldn't loosen. Damn! She was standing almost motionless in the middle of the stage struggling with it, and some of the men realized what was the matter, and started to laugh. Suddenly it came loose, and she dropped her skirt to the floor, and they all applauded and whistled.

She was wearing "old fashioned " underwear, garter belt, stockings and flare legged panties, because she knew that turned men on, but it was all wrong for stripping, she realized. She danced on though, with her hesitant amateurish steps, more slowly this time because she was working up to the climax.

As she danced, still not daring to look up, she pulled at the waist of her panties. She pulled them down a little, then back up, then down again, halfway down her ass, then back, until finally, when she thought the boys were getting impatient, she stood in the center of the stage and slowly pulled then down and kicked them to the edge of the stage, as the men all applauded.

Then spinning, spinning, spinning she danced away around the stage until she fell on her back in the middle, spreading her legs to show them what she had. With her eyes closed she turned, first one way, then the other so that they could all see, caressing herself lightly with her fingers so that her pink labia showed through her pubic hair.

When the music stopped and as she got up she bent over, legs slightly apart and bowed, giving the guys behind a good view of everything, as she acknowledged the cheering and whistling at each corner of the stage. She couldn't wait to get off the floor, and quickly gathered her things up, picked up all the dollar bills that were scattered on the floor and the counter, then tripped lightly down the stairs.

Karl, the owner, met her at the bottom of the stairs, and taking her arm led her to his office.

"Can I put some clothes on?" She asked.

"Just your skirt and blouse." Karl told her. Then "Sit down." As he sat down behind his desk.

He handed her $200 "You were good, I want you to work for me, but you gotta learn to dance better."

"What are you offering me?" Jayne asked.

"First come over here and let me look at you again." Karl told her.

She got up and went over and stood in front of him.

"Pull up your skirt." She raised it to show her legs. "All the way." She hoisted her skirt to her waist. He reached out and touched her pubic hair.

"God those are nice legs, the stockings are a nice touch, too, but this hair has to go." As he pulled on it gently. "The guys like it shaved, or maybe with a little hair around your slit. Maybe in a cute design."

He slipped his finger inside her vagina. Then his hand went to his nose.

"That's awful!" She said.

"Maybe, but I love the smell of pussy."

"So what's the deal." Jaynie said as he started fondle her again. This guy's disgusting she thought, but let him continue because she wanted to see what he'd offer her.

Just then the door flew open. It was one of the bartenders.

"You gotta come out and help us with this drunk, boss."

"Come back tomorrow and we'll discuss it." He said as he pulled his hand away and got up, and she let her skirt drop back. "Nine o'clock in the morning."

That night she let Fred shave her, and he loved it. They ended by having sex, of course, and it was a strange, exciting feeling, his pubic hair against her, now naked, crotch.

She was at the club at nine next morning, this time wearing jeans and heels. Karl let her in, then,

"What the hell did you wear those pants for?" He grumbled. Then, "Okay, come on in."

There were a couple of other men, cleaning up, setting up the bar, and he told her to get up on the stage.

"Strip down!" He told her. "But keep the shoes on."

She hesitated, looking at the other men.

"Come on, take off your clothes. Don't worry about them, they've seen it all."

Jaynie nervously pulled off her clothes, put them in a neat pile and stood on the stage naked. It was different, cold, when she hadn't smoked anything.

"Good, you've shaved it. What do you think fellas?"

"Real nice, boss. Nice legs." Said one.

The other guy laughed, "Good enough to eat."

"Put some music on." Karl, the boss said. Then to Jaynie, "Let's see you dance."

She tried, but it was no use, it was all wrong, and she stumbled around helplessly.

"Just relax, sway a little, move your tits."

And after a few minutes, "That's okay, come on down."

She picked up her clothes and went down to meet him at the bar.

"You want a drink?" Karl asked her.

She needed one. "Scotch and water."

She started to dress.

"Don't do that, not yet." Karl said.

He poured her a drink, and she felt very strange, standing there naked as the men went on with their work, ignoring her. Then they went into his office and she sat on the couch, but she was getting used to being naked in front of Karl.

As they drank he told her the rules and that he'd pay her a basic amount, and she could keep all the tips.

He'd have one of the other girls help her with her dancing.

"No touching on stage. You entertain the customers when you're not dancing. Sit at the bar, or at a table and chat with them. Table dancing is okay, and you charge whatever you want. Sometimes guys will touch you when you're table dancing, but keep it discreet. Move away if they get too close."

"What's table dancing?" She asked.

"You dance in front of one, maybe two guys who are sitting at a table and strip for them."

"No prostitution on the premises." He went on. " That'll get us shut down. So be careful, the cops may not be in uniform. If you want to make some extra money go to a motel, one of the girls will let you know which are the best ones."

She started to protest that that wasn't why she wanted the job, as he came over and stood in front of her, then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Get me hard!" He told her. She looked up at him open mouthed. This had taken her by surprise.

"Wha', What did you say?"

"I want you to suck my cock." He told her.

"Wait a minute..........." She stuttered. "Wait a minute, this isn't part of the job."

"You want the job, you start by sucking my cock."

What a nasty little man, she thought. Should she just walk out? She hesitated, then leaned forward and took his half-hard cock in her mouth. She felt it swelling as she licked and sucked it, almost gagging, until it was stiff and ready, then he pulled out of her mouth, pushed her back on the couch, and spreading her legs stuck his cock in her.

She grunted involuntarily, and moaned as he started to hump her, but she didn't feel involved. She was cold and dry, and this man didn't interest her, but she thought she gave him a good ride, making the appropriate noises, until suddenly the door opened, and she heard a voice behind her say:

"There are a couple of guys to see you boss."

Without missing a stroke the Karl said. "Didn't I tell you to knock? Okay, I'll be finished here in a minute."

A couple of minutes later she felt him give a couple of hard thrusts and he grunted as she felt his warm ejaculate shoot inside her. He lay on top of her for a couple of minutes, then got up and wiped himself off with his handkerchief.

"Thanks, baby, nice fuck. You can close your legs now, unless you want the janitor too." He chuckled.

That might be more fun, she thought, as she got up and cleaned herself off with kleenex.

"Come back tonight at eight, and I'll have one of the girls give you some pointers and you can go to work. I like the garter belt and stockings, let's see if the boys like it."

That night when Fred came home she told him about it over dinner, and she was surprised at his reaction.

"You mean he fucked you right there, on the couch?"

"Yeah, isn't that disgusting?"

"Well, I dunno, I'd probably do the same."

She handed him a cup of coffee.

"So you think you'll go ahead with this?"

"Well, if it was just the dancing it would be okay, but from what he said it sounds as if some, maybe most, of the girls do some hooking on the side."

"Well that'd be okay if you're careful and use a condom."

"You wouldn't mind if I fucked guys for money?" She asked him in amazement.

Fred sat for a moment thinking about it. He'd always liked the idea of her having sex with other men, threesomes or another couple, and as he thought longer about it the idea of her being a prostitute made him really hot. Just thinking about her fucking a lot of men was getting him hard.

"Look, baby, fucking is fucking, and if you can make money doing it that's great, and you really need to make some money. Hey, and look, you've already done it, fucking the boss to get the job, that's the same thing, isn't it?"

She looked at him long and hard. She'd been going with Fred for about six months, and this was the first time something like this had come up. When she graduated from college it wasn't to become a hooker.

"You want me to do that don't you Fred, you want me to be a whore?" She practically shouted at him. "Wasn't it enough that I've been screwed by all your friends? Now you want me be a prostitute, spreading my legs for every man who offers me money. You fucking creep. Pimp! I ought to walk out of here right now." She ran out of the room crying.

She went into the bedroom and lay on the bed, still very upset. As she lay there she starting to think about undressing in front of all those guys and it excited her. And if a guy made her an offer? She imagined he'd be reasonable looking, and young, of course. This thought excited her too. Maybe it was the forbidden fruit idea, that it was illegal, that made it more interesting and exciting.

She decided to go ahead with stripping, and if she was approached to sell her body, great! She got up and got dressed. Dressed in her nicest, sexiest underwear, stockings and heels and the rest, she walked through the living room.

"I'm going to work Fred." She told him. "I don't know when I'll be home. Maybe I'll get a good offer and stay out all night."

"Hey, wait a minute Babe. I was just kidding."

"No Fred. I'm serious, you're right, this is the best way for me to make money fast. Like you said, I've fucked quite a few guys already, if I do it for money, what's the difference?" And she walked out the door.

Soon Jaynie was on stage stripping down to her garter belt and stockings showing off her shaved pussy. She liked that, she felt so completely naked without any pubic hair, and evidently the guys liked it judging by the tips she got. Next night she did a couple of table dances, where the men were real close, and her crotch was right in their faces. One guy asked her to turn around and bend over, and she was afraid he'd touch her as she spread herself open for his benefit.

It wasn't until the third night that she got an offer as she sat at the bar talking to an older man of 50 or 60. He asked her if she'd like to make some more money.

"What do you mean?" She asked him

"Go out to the car and give me a blowjob."

"Okay." She got up and nervously followed him out to the parking lot.

They sat in his car a few minutes, kissing while he fondled her breasts, then slid his hand up her skirt and his fingers went right to her smooth, shaved vagina. That felt different.

"$25?" He asked.

"Okay." She answered. Her heart was pounding, this was it! She was going to be paid for it, and the thought of crossing the line from sex just for the fun of it, to actual prostitution excited her. She reached over and unzipped his pants, taking out his semi hard cock, dripping slightly. As she leaned over to take it in her mouth his hand continued to grope under her skirt.

Sucking, sucking, licking the smooth head of his cock, she felt it growing. She was enjoying it, but it seemed to be going on a long time.

"I'm going to come pretty soon. I want to see you swallow my cum." He said, breathing heavily.

"Uh huh." she said, her mouth full of his cock. She hadn't thought about this though. She didn't like swallowing much, except with special friends.

Then she heard him gasp,and felt the warm sperm hit the back of her throat, but she tried to hold it on her tongue, still sucking, sucking.

Then, "Thank you dear, that was wonderful. Now let's see it, open your mouth."

She did, showing him the big glob of sperm.

"Now swallow." She swallowed. He kissed her.

He handed her $30, told her to keep the change, and said he was going home now. She got out of the car, and he drove off. I didn't even know his name, she thought, as she went back in the club. It was nearly time for her to go on again. As she went back to get ready she met Angie, another dancer.

"I saw you going out." She said. "Did you make out?"

"Yes."Jaynie said hesitantly.

"blowjob?" Angie asked.

"Yes, $30."

"I thought so, there's a big blob on your chin."

"Oh no!" Jayne searched quickly in her purse for Kleenex.

"Just kidding." Angie laughed. "Welcome to the club. You're one of us now. Next you'll have to do a motel trick. But you've got to charge more. $25 for a handjob, $50 for a blowjob. And a motel? $100 minimum"

It was two o'clock when Jaynie got home and Fred was in bed. She undressed and crawled into bed naked.

"You're cold." he said drowsily, as she cuddled up beside him.

"I did it! I've joined the club, officially." She whispered in his ear.

"Ummm, that's nice babe." Still half asleep.

"I gave a guy a blowjob and got paid $30 for it."

"What!!" He sat up, wide awake now. "When? Where?"

She told him everything, until,

"He wanted to see his cum on my tongue, then made me swallow it."

"Oh baby I love you." He kissed her, hot and wet, thinking about the other man's sperm that had just been in her mouth. Traces were probably still there, he thought as his tongue swept through her mouth to her throat. He was hard, and pushing her on her back, shoved it into her roughly as she gasped. They enjoyed wild, frantic sex, until they both fell asleep, worn out.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers