Learning to Submit Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad introduces Cecile to sex toys.
2.9k words
4.15
44k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story started about a year ago, when I first submitted to degradation at the hands of a colleague and dear friend. Our first session together was to be – in my mind – a one-time affair, but it has turned into an ongoing affair. A fiery, intense, delicious affair.

After I submitted to Brad and agreed to be his long-term whore, we met with increasing frequency. While it was impossible to meet on a daily basis, we met at least twice a week for months on end. It would bore you all (or maybe not!) to go over each of our meetings, so instead I will just cover the highlights of our affair, in the order in which they happened.

About three weeks into our affair, we both attended an out-of-town conference. The conference ran from Wednesday to Friday, which gave us two nights together. Brad played little games with me, like forcing me to drink coffee and water all day but only letting me relieve myself when we got back to his hotel room. I made him mad on Thursday morning by making a mess while he forced me to urinate into a cup that I was to drink. He promised me that I would be punished for my bad behaviour. The conference was dull that day, and so we snuck out early, and headed to Brad's hotel room.

We got to Brad's room and he told me to strip. I stood in front of him, naked and trembling.

"Go put on the clothes I left for you in the bathroom and get back out here."

I proceeded to the bathroom and saw a scandalous little outfit hanging from the shower rod. I blushed at the thought of the hotel cleaning staff seeing this whorish outfit hanging here and knowing that I was the whore to wear it. After my time with Brad, I can't believe that I blush at anything at all, but this was still early in our sexual relationship.

I put on the black, clingy miniskirt and the bright yellow, clingy top. On the vanity, I saw stockings and shoes, but no bra or panties. I finished getting dressed and walked back out to the bedroom, a bit shaky on the high heels.

"You look great, for a hooker," was all he said.

"Thank you Master," I said with a grin. "I feel taller in these high heels."

"I didn't ask you opinion. Bend over the dresser."

I felt a good sting at his rebuke and bent myself over the dresser. Brad came up behind me and pulled my skirt up so that my privates were in full view.

"Seal, it's time for another choice, just like the first time we were together."

I was taken aback, as he had never referred to me by name while we played these games. The fact that he didn't call me a slut or a bitch meant that he was being serious. However, I had not been given permission to speak, so I knew enough to keep my mouth shut.

"Seal, I have an idea that involves you walking outside dressed like this. We're in another city and anyone we know is at that conference, and I figure that we can get away with it. I won't jeopardise your engagement, though. If you don't want to go out, put your head against the wall and beg me to fuck you. If you do want to go, stand up and walk to the door."

I thought about leaving the hotel. He was right about it being a different city and our colleagues being at the conference. However, I had an aunt and cousin who lived in this city. I wanted to go out with him, to let everyone know that I was his slut. I decided that the benefit was worth the risk I stood up and walked to the door.

Brad gave me that winning smile that to this day makes me moist.

We walked towards the parking lot. I knew that my stocking tops were visible when I walked, and the tips of my butt cheeks snuck out if I took too long of a stride. I was so aroused that my breathing was already getting heavy.

We got to Brad's rental car. He had rented a convertible, so I had as little coverage as possible. I opened the passenger door and sat down.

"Pull up your skirt."

I pulled it up. Then, anyone in a higher vehicle who happened to look at our car could see my pussy. They could probably also see the wet spot underneath me, if they tried.

We drove around, seemingly aimlessly for about 45 minutes. A few people noticed me in the car and one lady stared, but it was pretty uneventful. I began to relax. We drove into an unsavoury part of town, and Brad pulled up outside of a sex shop. My heart sank and I started to panic.

"Get out of the car, Slut."

I opened the door and stepped out onto the sidewalk, thankful that no one was around to see my body on display. All of the sudden my earlier desire to show the world how I was Brad's slut didn't seem so hot. I closed the car door and looked to Brad.

"Follow."

I followed him into the sex shop. It was like no place I had ever been. The walls were lined with toys of every variety, and the middle was full of racks of pornography. The cash register was operated by a man of about 19 or 20 years, who looked dirty and disinterested in his surroundings. While there were other patrons in the store, everyone seemed to be keeping to themselves. The store turned me on immensely. Brad walked over to the first display of toys, and looked the toys over.

"Which one would you like from this display, Whore?" He was loud enough for everyone to hear.

I was humiliated. One of the other shoppers was looking slyly at us.

"Uh… uh, Master, whichever one you would like to use on me or see me use."

I figured that with that answer I couldn't get into trouble. I thought that I was so clever. I wasn't.

"Pull up you skirt. Get the hem above your waist. Now."

I could feel more eyes on me as I pulled up my skirt. Even the young man working the counter looked at me now. I was on display in a store full of perverts while my master made me pick out sexual toys he would use to further degrade me. The thought of being this exposed made me sick with worry. What made me even sicker was that I was sure that everyone could smell my arousal, if they somehow happened to miss the moisture running down my thighs.

"Do you want to answer now?"

"Yes, Master. Uh… how about this one," I pointed at a toy that seemed relatively normal in appearance, size, and intended use.

"Very well, then, Slut. Grab one and let's move on."

I grabbed a latex dildo from the rack and followed Brad down the aisle.

"And Slut, which toy would you like for your next choice?"

I looked at the display full of anal toys. I considered beads, I looked at a vibrator with several 'anally pleasing' attachments, and I looked at the butt plugs. I settled on a vibrating butt plug. Brad picked up a bigger butt plug, a vibrating egg, and some beads. I knew that soon enough they would all be in my ass.

Brad had me follow him down the aisle as he picked out some nipple clamps. I stood there with my skirt up around my waist, holding an armful of sex toys, while my master picked out the correct nipple clamps for me. This was turning into one hell of a conference.

Brad decided it was time to go. As we walked up to the counter all eyes were on me. At the counter Brad picked up two condoms and several tubes of lubricant. Brad paid for the purchase while the young man watched me from behind the counter. The young man bagged our toys and handed them to Brad. "Thanks buddy. Would you like to see this whore's tits?"

I was mortified. I tried to convince myself that Brad wouldn't make me expose myself to a stranger. Naturally, the young man told Brad that he would love to see my breasts.

"Whore, open your shirt for this man."

I opened my shirt while I stared at the floor.

"Whore, suck on your left nipple and look this nice man in the eye."

I immediately complied, nursing at my own nipple while I stared into the eyes of a complete stranger. The young man leered at me.

"Man, I have seen some shit in this place, but nothing like this."

Brad pulled out some lubricant from the bag.

"Would you like to see her pussy up close?"

"Hell yeah!" The young man seemed eager to have a good look at me.

Brad ordered me to put my left leg on the counter. This left my legs wide open and my privates even more exposed to the counterman. Brad inserted one end of the beads (covered in a condom) into my pussy.

"Ohhh, thank you, Master."

"SHUT UP! You do NOT speak without permission!"

Brad then shoved the other end of the beads up my ass, using less lubricant than needed.

"Does that hurt?"

It hurt like hell. The blood was rushing to my head from the pose I had struck, and my ass burned from the rude invasion of the beads. However, I was hot all over and my pussy had come alive.

"Mmmm, it hurts… goo… ohhhhh" was all I could muster.

"Get your leg down, Whore."

I pulled my leg down and stood there shakily while Brad looked at the counterman with mock apology. "Yeesh, I can dress her up, but I can't take her out."

The counterman laughed as we exited the store. When we got back to Brad's hotel room (I hadn't even been in mine since check-in) Brad laid me on the bed on my hands and knees and ripped the clothes from my body. He threw the bag of toys in front of me as he climbed behind me. I knew what was coming and my sexual tension increased.

"Take a toy of out of the bag and open it, Bitch."

I pulled out the dildo and opened the package, all the while panting and moaning like an animal in heat.

"Suck on it then thank me."

Ignoring the instructions to 'properly wash all toys before use' I sucked it like a penis, bobbing up and down on it twice before pulling it from my mouth.

"Ohhhh, thank you Master. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Next." As he spoke he pulled on the beads, pulling one out of each my pussy and my ass.

The butt plug was next. I started my routine. As I had it in my mouth Brad barked at me to look at myself in the mirror. I lifted my eyes and saw myself with the tattered remains of a whorish suit, my master behind me with an erection, and my mouth bowed out around a butt plug. The orgasm hit me like a tonne of bricks. I pulled the plug out of my mouth screaming.

"Thank you!!! Ohhhh, god…. goooood… thank you Master. I'm your fucking whore, fuck me, Master, pleaaaase!" The orgasm felt great, but did little to relieve the pressure in my body.

"Next." Out came two more beads. I could hear Brad's voice getting ragged with desire.

I made it though all of the toys in the bag, and finally the beads were all out of my pussy and ass. The beads in my ass were soon replaced by Brad's lubricated cock. Brad had me kneel up on the bed and beg for the nipple clamps. With the filthy words spewing out of my mouth, Brad's cock in my butt, and the sudden, piercing pain of the nipple clamps, I fell into orgasm as Brad's arms held me up. My pussy literally gushed as my stomach turned. My body was buzzing and every muscle I had contracted and expanded. I saw stars, I swore like a sailor, and I thanked my Master. It lasted for ages: one continuous orgasm letting go of all of the pent-up sexual energy from the day.

I crumpled in Brad's arms, panting and thanking him.

Brad held me for a moment as a lolled in his arms, totally spent. Then it was his turn: he pushed me forward and sodomized me. I lost control of my body. Every muscle I had was shaking softly, tears came from my eyes, mucus came from my nose… I even urinated a little bit, much to my shame. Brad forced his erection in and out of my posterior, shouting at me.

"You little fucking slut, you just can't get enough, can you? I could have let every guy in that shop have his fucking way with you and you would have begged for more. They could have all come in your mouth and you would have swallowed it all. Right? Right? AM I RIGHT!?"

"Yesss… yes, Master. I'm your dirty bitch. You can do whatever… please and… and I'll enjoy… fuck…" I couldn't even speak in full sentences, but Brad did not care. I was nothing but a receptacle to him at that point: a hole for his member and ears for his dirty words. I loved it.

Suddenly Brad came inside my rectum. He yelled out and pulled my hair as he came, filling my slutty, used anus with warm jets of semen. Joey would never treat me like this, and I would never let him, but Brad had carte blanche to do as he saw fit. After his orgasm, Brad collapsed on top of me, panting.

"There, you've had your fun with the toys, but tomorrow you'll be punished for earlier today."

I couldn't wait.

The next morning we were packing up to catch our flight home. Brad had me put my bra and panties in my pocket to put on in the plane's washroom before we landed, so I was dressed only in my blouse, jacket, and slacks. Brad picked up the bag of toys and put it in my suitcase. I immediately realized my quandary: Joey might find the toys. I was already worried that he would see the finger marks that Brad had left on my hips from the night before. I stared at the bag of toys in my suitcase.

"Is there a problem, Slut?"

I should have kept my mouth shut. I didn't.

"Master, what if Joey sees the bag of toys?"

"Good point. Hmm, I'll tell you what we'll do. Put them all in your carry-on, and wear the butt plug and nipple clamps. You can remove the plug and the clamps when you put on your underwear, and I'll carry the toys off of the plane on my carry-on."

I had trapped myself. I dropped my slacks and bent over before he even told me. He lubricated and inserted the large butt plug. Then he tightened the nipple clamps. It was uncomfortable, but not unbearable. We caught a cab to the airport.

We checked our baggage and got to the gate. As our plane left mid-morning, it was not busy, and none of our colleagues were near us in line. We waited to get through security.

"You'll have a good time explaining the vibrating butt plug and egg to the security people when they x-ray your bag, won't you?"

I hadn't even thought of it. He was humiliating me in front of the airport security people! It was too late to do anything about it short of running to the bathroom and dumping it all in the garbage. I had to go through with it. The look of shock on my face made Brad chuckle.

"I also want to see you explain that it's your nipple clamps setting off the metal detector."

He could be so cruel. I loved it when he was. So THIS was my punishment for the previous day's bad behaviour.

I got to the counter and put my possessions on the x-ray belt. I then walked through the metal detector with a beet-red face.

The detector went off and the security lady ran her wand over my figure. Luckily, she smiled and asked me if I had nipple rings. I nodded agreement and got through, considering myself lucky.

However, there was an old man in a uniform holding my bag. He asked me if he could open it, and I of course told him that he could. My face burned red and my pussy lubricated. He pointed to the egg and asked me what it was. I couldn't figure out how to explain to a grandfatherly old man that my master made me suck on it while he sodomized me and, if I was a good girl, he would push it into my ass or pussy while he fucked me. However, I had to say something.

"It's, uh, it's a personal appliance." I hoped that he would get the drift.

He shook the bag a little bit, and the dildo fell into view. He caught the drift.

Red faced, he looked at me and said: "Well, I won't ask you to turn it on, then."

Brad was waiting for me and he exploded with laughter. As we walked to the boarding area, he asked me if my punishment had taught me anything.

I told him that it taught me that I should be bad more often.