Learning to Surf Ch. 11

Story Info
A romantic coupling.
1.9k words
4.67
10.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 (her)

After arriving back at the hut late that evening I was exhausted. James had to go back to the shop to check on it and after our escapades at the waterfall. He seemed quite tired himself. Not feeling like talking to anyone I ate some peanuts and fruit from the mini fridge and ate it on the patio watching the surf roll in.

After a beer and watching some very dark clouds roll in, I climbed into bed and called my girlfriend to tell her all about my vacation so far.

"Sounds as though you are getting over the 'Jilted at the Alter' scenario?" She said.

Without a tear shed and a deep breathe in relief I felt wanted and sexy.

The rain began to fall slightly and then picked up. I fell fast sleep as the rain pelted the tin roof of my hut the rhythm was hypnotic. When I awoke I was startled by such a large crash of thunder the room shook and then immediately the lightning lit up the whole inside of my hut. It cracked so loudly that it felt as though it hit my roof. I went to the window to look outside. I saw the most incredible sight I ever seen in my entire life. The waves from the ocean were about 4 feet high and crashing so hard my adrenaline pumped faster. Quite a storm! I glanced at the clock but the electricity was out. I had no idea what time it was. It was still very dark with no sign of the storm ending in sight.

Slipping back under the covers I lay there in the dark trying to fall back to sleep. Normally thunderstorm sooth me, the way the earth replenishes itself. The down pour was stronger and this was too incredible. Water blew in the hut windows and the when I picked up the phone it was dead. Feeling slightly alarmed by the increased intensity of the storm I grabbed my pillow and blanket and slept in the tub where I wasn't getting wet and felt safe.

Dozing in and out for the rest of the night awakened by crashes of lightning and pounds of thunder the storm finally seemed as though it was letting up. Still pouring rain I heard a hard knock at the door and someone enter. Stretching and feeling very stiff from sleeping curled up in the bath tub I put one foot on the floor; instantly soaked. There was about 2" of very cold water covering the whole floor. Cussing I made it out of the bathroom to see James standing there in a panic. The look on his face, you would have thought I was swept away with the tide. He stepped into the room further and gave me the biggest hug so tight I could barely breathe. Sitting me on the bed he grabbed my suitcase then moving to my drawers, he started tossing things into the cases and told me to get dressed I was leaving.

I didn't understand the drama; I was fine, achy from the hard porcelain tub, but fine. The look on his face though made it seem as though there was urgency to his quickness of packing and his demand that I was leaving this hut and now. I simply did as I was told. Feet soaking wet, he went to the bathroom and grinned at seeing that I had slept in the tub. He tossed all of my belongings into a sack and then left the hut to throw all of my bags into a jeep. Just sitting on the bed shivering and tired I watched him very easily pick up my luggage in his arms as if they didn't weigh a ton. Which, I know that they did.

Grabbing my hand and tugging me out the door I slipped on the mud just outside the door and he caught me from falling flat on my ass. Sweeping his arms under my legs he lifted me up and walked a few steps to place me in the jeep. Another pounding of thunder followed by another crack of lightning and the palm tree about 50 feet away split right down the center falling only inches from the rear of the jeep. He turned the key and the jeep came to life. I hugged my knees to my chin shivering from the cold rain pelting my arms stinging them, leaving red blotches across my shoulders. The soft top was up but somehow the rain found its way through the small tears and openings. Sliding across the mud road up the hill I almost thought we weren't going to make it. James slipped it into 4 wheel drive then masterfully maneuvered the jeep up the side of the road not even breathing until we finally caught pavement.

He pulled up to the Blue house and carried me inside. It was nice, not that I can't walk, but I was shivering from the cold. He placed me on the carpet in front of the fire and began to peel off my damp clothing.

"You want to fuck me now?" I said chiding him through my chattering teeth.

He kissed me on the forehead and looked at me very seriously, as if he didn't understand what I had said. Then his eyes lightened and I noticed he got my little joke. He didn't think it was funny, but he covered me in a huge blanket and through another log on the fire.

"Stay!" he ordered upset, pointing his finger at me like I was a puppy that peed on the rug.

This made me angry, I'm not a dog. I went to say something but he was gone. Seconds later, soaking wet, he carried my entire luggage upstairs to his room and returned wearing just button fly jeans not buttoned all the way up and held a shirt in his hands.

He looked at me seriously then let out a heavy sigh.

"I have been trying to call you since the storm began." Without taking a breath "The phones went out and then I tried to hop in the jeep to get here and the rain was so bad I couldn't see to get out the driveway."

Putting his hands on my cheeks cradling my face, they felt hot. I was still shivering.

He stretched to the side and picked up a bottle of brandy from a cabinet. Passed it to me in glass and I welcomed the warmth that it filled me with.

Sitting on the rug bare-naked under a blanket, I questioned,

"What's the big deal? It's just a thunderstorm."

"No, its not." Serious again he looked at me right in the eyes. He explained to me that Tropical storms are very dangerous and sneaky.

"We were gone all day yesterday and missed all the warnings. I didn't even find out until I got back to the shack; it was supposed to blow around us."

Faking a smile, and grabbing my hands he said,

"I can see the huts from up here. One was washed away last night." He hugged me close. "You got lucky."

I just looked at him in disbelief. 'No Way', kept running through my mind.

He went on to say that the whole island was out of power and that the tropical storm took a turn and all the guests were told to stay in the main hotel last night. "No one on the island has any power. This is bad."

He seemed a little shaken but kissed me again. I kissed back, feeling him relax.

Although, it didn't seem that bad to me; I felt a little alarmed by the roar of the waves beating outside my door. Otherwise, I felt safe, but then I love a good storm and the way that it feels.

Feeling warmer from the brandy for breakfast I looked around the room glowing in the shadows of the burning wood.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, noticing how quiet it was in here now. Last time I was there the music was blasting and there were people everywhere. Now it seemed very cozy and romantic. The blanket slipped off my shoulders as I twisted to get a better look at the room. I felt his kisses there and a shiver ran down my spine.

He didn't answer me, just nipped at my shoulders moving hands over my shoulders as if kneading bread. It was nice.

"So, you were really worried about me then?" I whispered.

Again, he didn't answer me, just gave a wicked smile that told me all was better, and lust was on his mind.

I glanced away avoiding his look of sexual invitation and said, "I'm hungry. What time is it? "

Getting up he pulled the blanket off of me. Staring at my naked body sitting there crossed legged in front of the fire goose bumps began to rise up all over me. I went to pull the blanket back over me when he pulled it away farther out of my reach. He stood there and stared for what felt like a few minutes, I noticed the bulge in his jeans growing firmer by the minute. Then like he had come to a decision tossed me a button down oxford that hung to my knees. I knelt on the floor before him with the shirt wide open in the front my breasts only partly exposed and moved between his thick thighs as he sat on the ottoman. Nuzzling into his neck and grazing my lips across his earlobes I whispered,

"I owe you thanks for coming to get me...but...I really am hungry."

He reached into my shirt to caress my breasts then licking his lips, he kissed me fully on the mouth holding me close. Another crash of thunder made me jump and we both looked out the window as the lightening screamed again across the sky. The analogue clock on the wall showed that it was only 11am and yet it felt like 4 in the afternoon. The sky from the window showed eerie shades of green and the wind began to pick up again. I stood to gape out at the storm building out over the ocean. I was amazed to see the fierceness of the waves beating against the beach below. I looked toward the shack and noticed that the waves were covering the porch that we sat on a few days before. I wondered if it would float away.

James came up behind me slipping his arms about my waist. I slowly buttoned the shirt and hugged myself into his arms for safety of what I was seeing. His heart pounded against my back and as if reading my mind said,

"The shack will be fine, everything is tied down. Dave went through it yesterday and cleared out all his painting stuff and placed it in the storm center up in the rock near the hotel." He looked down at my cleavage and snuggled his face into my damp hair at my neck. Several moments past in silence as we just stood watching the storm.

The quiet was broken when my stomach growled loudly. I giggled and turned to head for the kitchen. He clicked on the propane stove and started to scramble some eggs. I tried not burn some toast over the other open flame. Sitting in front of the fire again to eat for warmth we had fun talking and feeding each other. For desert we roasted marshmallows, sandwiching them between chocolate and graham crackers. Then I snuggled down into his arms and fell asleep for nap.