Learning to Swap Ch. 04

Story Info
They hone in on a couple to swap with.
1.8k words
4.19
116.5k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and I sat on the bus waiting to be taken to the catamaran that would take us on the cocktail cruise out to the wrecked ships. Other people from the resort were slowly filing up the steps and onto the bus. Suddenly, Sue started bumping her leg against mine and making faces and looking towards the door.

I looked up and there, entering the bus, was the couple that we had seen at the pool. They were holding hands, talking and laughing as they boarded the bus. Sue and I watched as they walked towards us, and I gave them a big smile as they went by. The gal smiled back and the guy gave me a friendly nod as they walked by. As they took a seat somewhere behind us, Sue grabbed my hand and gave it a big squeeze.

“That’s them! Oooh, he is good looking!” I felt a little pang of jealousy at hearing my wife openly covet another man, but I must admit that I noticed how beautiful and sexy the woman seemed, as well. She was wearing short-shorts and a bikini top, and had beautiful tanned skin. I also noticed she filled out her bikini top very well, leaving little to the imagination. I prudently kept that to myself.

I leaned over and said quietly to Sue, “Let’s see if we can meet them on the boat and check them out a little closer.” She squeezed my hand. “If they seem nice, and they seem…I searched for the right word…receptive, we’ll figure out how to put a move on them.” I realized this was like being back in school and plotting with my buddies on how to pick up girls at the dance. But it was with my wife, and it was really fun!

Sue nodded vigorously and squeezed my hand again. She leaned over and cupped her hands around me ear and whispered, “I’m in!” And then, as if sensing my brief remembrance, whispered, “Let’s see if we can get laid!” She pulled away and giggled, looking at me with a very self-satisfied look.

The bus delivered us to the dock and we got our first glimpse of the vessel. It must have been at least a 75-footer, and as we boarded the bi-hulled sailboat we looked around for the objects of our desire. We saw them at the polished mahogany and brass bar and wandered on over. I’m sure both Sue and I were acting overly-casual as we sauntered up to the bar next to them, but they didn’t seem to notice. Two things struck me as I settled in to their close proximity for the first time. First, how good-looking they were, and second, how much like us they were. They were the same age as us; mid-thirties. I had done well at a very young age in the dot.com boom, and we were comfortable enough financially for me to “play” at making money; they struck me as having financial security. And they seemed to possess the same enjoyment of life that they shared as a couple. “Just like us,” I thought. “Perfect.”

I moved up to the bar, going shoulder to shoulder with the babe. I turned and gave her my brightest smile. “Come here often?” I asked.

“Only when I’m on vacation in the Caribbean and wanting to see some old wrecked ships,” she shot right back. I laughed and immediately looked over to her partner and held out my hand.

“Jack,” I said. “And I’m just trying to be funny, not pick up your wife!” He laughed and shook my hand. “Let me buy you both a drink,” I said. Of course, the drinks were included in the price of the cruise. “Just to show you I’m an o.k. kind of guy.”

“Wow, that’s big of you,” said the guy. Then he laughed and said, “Hi, Jack, I’m David, and this is Brooke.” Just then, Sue came up behind me and pressed herself against my back.

“Hey, big boy, are you going to buy me a drink or not?” I reached over my shoulder and patted her arm. “As soon as I buy our new friends one. Honey, this is David and Brooke. David and Brooke, this is my incredible wife, Susan.”

They greeted each other all around as I asked everyone, “Arg, what to drink, mateys?”

“Anything with rum!” David answered. I ordered 4 Dirty Bananas. Rum, Tia Maria, and Crème de Banana.

By the time I was passing the cocktails around, Sue was fully into friendly conversation with Brooke and David. We took our drinks and headed for the front of the boat. The four of us took a spot by the railing and drank in the beauty of the clear, aqua-colored water and the wind in our face as the boat cut through the water.

The trip was great, the beauty of the reef and shipwrecks spectacular, and the drinks and conversation flowed. By the time we pulled back into port, we were both tipsy and fast friends with Brooke and David. At the shopping area, David and I sat at an outdoor bar drinking Red Stripe beer from Jamaica and smoking big fat Cuban cigars. The girls shopped and talked about god-knows-what.

Later, as our bus pulled back in front of our hotel, we had firm plans for dinner at the resort with Brooke and David.


Back in our room, Susan was beside herself. “Oh, my god!” she cried as she put down the shopping bags carrying her dockside purchases. “Brooke and I were actually talking about the size of your cocks as we were shopping. It must have been the liquor, but we were laughing as we were trying on bikinis and bragging about how big our husbands’ dicks were. She says his is bigger, but I told her it couldn’t be bigger than yours! I told her you fill me up all the way! She told me I must have a tiny pussy.”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “You were trying on bikinis together? Did you see her naked?”

“Maybe,” she replied. “Maybe I saw that she has perfect breasts and nice pink nipples. Maybe I saw that she only has a little landing strip at the top of her pussy. Maybe we were both naked together in the dressing room.”

This was getting me hot. “Is her body awesome?”

“Yeah, I’d put it in the awesome category.” She started taking off her clothes.

“Well,” I told her. “David was telling me about the incredible sex they’ve been having since they got here. Sounds like they’ve been going at it as hard as we have.”

“I don’t know about you,” Sue said. “But I was turned on the entire day. I mean, every moment of the day, turned on. I really, really want to try this.” I walked over and took her in my arms.

“Me, too,” I told her. “But I don’t want either or both of us to forget that we come first.”

She gave me a kiss and said, “We’ll never forget that. Not ever”. She finished undressing. “I need to take a shower and clean myself up. I’ve been leaking all day! I’m sure when we were in the dressing room that Brooke could smell my pussy when I took my shorts off. They were soaking.”

She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I walked out onto the balcony and watched the couples walking hand in hand along the paved walkways below. They’re probably all having incredible vacation sex just like us, I thought to myself. I sat down on a wicker chair and put my feet up on the railing of the balcony. I just sat for about 10 minutes and enjoyed the warm tropical air and the peace and quiet.

When I finally got up to go shower I dropped my shorts and shirt in the bedroom and headed naked into the bathroom. I could hear the shower going and swung the bathroom door open to enter.

Sue was in the shower stall with the removable shower-head turned full blast on its power massage setting. She had removed it from the bracket and was standing with her legs spread, holding it with one hand, pointing the nozzle at her pussy. With her other hand she was pulling up on her pussy, exposing her sensitive flower to the pulsing water. As I got closer to the stall, I could hear her audibly grunting with each breath she let out. She was letting the water beat against her clit and masturbate her as she leaned against the tiled wall of the shower. Totally unaware that I was there, she convulsed in orgasmic pleasure as the beating water drummed her clit to a piercing climax. She turned the spray away from her pussy and thrust her fingers into herself, keeping the orgasm going for another few precious moments at her sexual peak.

After a moment, fearing I might scare the living you-know-what out of her if I just opened the shower door and walked in, I politely cleared my throat. When she looked up at me I smiled and said, “Busted!”

She laughed, opened the shower door and pulled me into the stall, pressing her naked body against mine and giving me a passionate kiss. “I have never been this horny in my life!” she murmured into my ear. “I am just on fire.”

Her hand went down to my cock, and began to fondle me.

“Honey,” I said. “We’ve already had sex twice today, and I’m reasonably sure we’re going to have it again tonight, and right now I need to get showered and ready for dinner.” She dropped her hand.

“Can’t keep up with me, eh?” Sue smiled.

“Oh, I’ll keep up with you. I’m just saving myself for later, with Brooke.”

A troubled look passed over her face and an odd moment passed between us.

“I was just joking, honey.” She looked at me. “I just want to shower and get ready for dinner. You’re the only one I’d ever save myself for. I was just trying to be funny”

She grabbed my dick and gave it a hard, painful pinch. Then she smiled and said, “Just don’t ever forget which side the bread’s buttered on.”

“I never will,” I told her and gave her a brief, but meaningful kiss.

Sue got out of the shower and started getting ready, putting on a sheer sundress with no bra. I finished up in the shower and put on a Tommy Bahama shirt and a pair of knee-length cotton shorts. I went Commando…..no underwear. We were on vacation after all.

When Sue was finished brushing out her hair, we headed to the restaurant to meet our new friends, Brooke and David. Just before we got to the restaurant, Sue looked over at me and said, “You still in?”

I nodded my head and replied, “In for a penny, in for a pound.”

--------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote! I welcome comments and try to answer all emails from my readers.