Lea's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea almost couldn't take the pressure exerted on her mind by her clit. It was demanding attention, aching to be caressed, begging Lea to get off. But it was Lacy's turn, so she sat back and watched.

Lacy was the short, quiet, naive one of the group; normally. Tonight however it seemed as if a weight had been lifted and she was free to show her real self. She had been so quiet through the whole evening that nobody expected to see her like this. She was dancing seductively to all three of them. Slowly she removed her shirt and skirt, throwing each over their heads. She continued to dance her slow seductive dance while she removed her bra and panties. As she flowed to the music Lea could see why men stared at her. She was petite, shorter than average and thin. Lea could tell she tanned at a salon because there were no tan lines on her perfectly smooth skin.

Lea admired Lacy's near perfect breasts. They weren't as perfect as Ali's, but they were real. Lacy continued dancing while she ran her fingers all over her body, teasing herself, before she finally sat on the sofa. She seemed to be completely at ease with herself and her friends. She kept one hand in motion, touching herself lightly on her nipples and around her breasts, while she reached into her bag and unpackaged her new bullet.

Lacy assumed the same position as the ladies before her, showing herself to everyone in the most intimate way. She reached down with her left hand and very sensually caressed her already wet and swollen clit. After what seemed like eternity to Lea, Lacy introduced her bullet with her other hand to the delight of her wanting clit. Lacy had the wettest pussy Lea had ever seen. Her juice was everywhere, leaking past her lips making her exposed ass glisten like the rest. She easily slid one finger into her opening, then two. The gentle buzz of the bullet was making Lea's pussy almost as wet with anticipation.

Gently, Lacy guided the bullet between her lips and over her clit in small circles. She slid it down to her fingers, sending the pulses deep inside her, and making her moan slightly. Then she pulled it back up over her clit and pressed hard, feeling it in every nerve. She tried to hold back, not wanting to lessen the experience for her audience but she had no choice. Watching Ali and Janice cum was a new experience for her, but it was also the most erotic thing she had ever done. Each of their orgasms made her desire her own and by now she was beyond ready. She looked down and watched each thrust of her own hips as she neared the edge. While pressing hard on the bullet, she was fucking herself mercilessly with two fingers when she finally exploded.

Lea was amazed by the sight and almost came herself. Very small streams of cum leapt from her pussy with each pulse of her orgasm. Her cum flowed into the hand that was fucking her and Lacy continued to tremble as she slowed down and then finally stopped. She smiled and let out a deep sigh. An aftershock sent a shiver through her making the others wish they had a bullet too.

As she got up and started to dress, Lea knew hers would be fantastically quick. She was up off the floor before Lacy finished dressing when the phone rang and startled everyone.

"Don't answer it," said Janice, but the mood was already broken.

Ali went to answer it while the others waited. She returned quickly. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." She looked sadly at Lea noticing her very obvious disappointment. Ali was sad too because Lea was the one she really wanted to watch.

The drive back to the restaurant was jovial to say the least. Three of them had memorable orgasms and couldn't have been in a better mood. Lea was quiet for most of the ride. From her car she waved to her friends, knowing they would have a special bond, and she felt rejected and lonely.

She cried for a bit during her drive home. It was late when she arrived. She carried in her bag with her new toys and threw it on her bed on her way to the bathroom. She really needed to relax or she wouldn't have a good night sleep. In her frustration, she almost broke her favorite Norah Jones CD as she shoved it into her CD player, and she started to cry again. She ran a very hot bath, and soaked for what seemed like hours while she remembered every detail from Ali's house. A ding broke her thoughts.

She leaned out of the tub and said sadly into the intercom, "Who is it?"

"It's me," said Ali. Lea hit the switch to unlock her front door and let Ali in but she didn't get up. After a moment, Ali knocked on the door, "Can I come in?"

Lea didn't answer as Ali slowly pushed the door open and peeked in. She could see the remnants of tears on Lea's face. "I'm so sorry we left it like that. My mother's car broke down and she needed a ride. I'm so sorry." Lea looked away, embarrassed that Ali knew why she was crying.

Ali knelt down and gave Lea a soft kiss on the cheek. Then she walked out and closed the door behind her leaving Lea excited and wondering. After another few minutes, she fully regained her composure and got out of her bath. She dried off quickly, threw on her robe, and went to join Ali.

Ali was lying on Lea's bed on her stomach wearing only her silky panties and bra, pretending to watch the television. Lea panicked for a moment because even though she had thoughts of women and enjoyed the foursome earlier, she wasn't a lesbian, and after the ride home she wasn't really in the mood to play. "Well come here," said Ali. Lea looked into Ali's eyes and saw nothing but compassion and friendship. She really was empathetic to Lea's sadness.

Lea sad on the edge of the bed and cried again. Ali pulled her down and hugged her tight for several minutes until she stopped. Lea said, "I'm sorry. I'm a mess. I've never been that upset over something so silly."

Ali looked at her and replied, "It's not silly. I understand completely and it's alright."

Lea flipped off the TV and tossed the remote onto the nightstand. As she moved around to put her head on her pillow, her robe fell off her leg, showing Ali her smooth skin and a slight view of her fluffy mound. Ali turned herself to match Lea and put her hand on Lea's hip. She leaned in and kissed Lea, softly at first, then with more force and passion until Lea reached in and pushed her back. "This is unfamiliar territory for me," said Lea.

Ali didn't want to make Lea uncomfortable so she leaned back, looked into her eyes, and then sat up. "I'm sorry, I just want to finish what I so rudely had to stop earlier. Should I go?"

"No!"

"Just tell me what you need," Ali said softly.

Lea wanted her; needed her. But she couldn't get past her mental image of what a lesbian was. "I'm not gay," said Lea.

"Neither am I," stated Ali. "I like men, but I like women too. I like to watch women cum and I like them to watch me. I'm bi, Lea. I thought you were too."

"I've never been with a woman. But I got so excited watching you three. I needed to cum earlier," said Lea.

Ali looked deep into Lea's eyes, probing her soul, trying to guess her needs.

"Listen, you don't have to jump into anything. I just want you to finish what we started earlier. I really wanted to watch you cum. Maybe it's too soon for you, but I'm still in the mood. Do you mind if I use your new toys? You can stay there and just watch if you want, but I'd love it if you would watch me again."

Lea started to relax. The idea of watching Ali's hard body cum again had its appeal. She nodded in agreement and Ali removed the toys from the bag. She turned around into a semi-sixty-nine position so that Lea would be able to watch everything, but she kept a little room between them so she wouldn't scare Lea off again. Then she took off her bra, letting her breasts stare at Lea while she took off her panties. Ali waited there for a moment watching Lea look at her whole body. Lea was letting her guard down bit by bit as she remembered how much she enjoyed the show earlier.

Ali touched herself from her thighs to her neck with both hands, letting her fingers tickle every inch of skin they touched. She spread her legs just enough to let a few fingers roam between them with Lea following their every move. Ali moved her legs apart more, giving Lea an even better view. She moved her fingers up and down between her legs in long, slow strokes, teasing herself, letting the anticipation build.

Lea leaned forward a bit and propped herself up on her arm. She could feel her clit coming back to life as her sorrow and embarrassment were slowly replaced by the excitement of watching Ali. She allowed her robe to fall almost completely off of her, with her arms being the only piece of her still covered. She looked up to Ali's face and watched her eyes come alive as she looked over Lea's body.

Lea was one of those people you couldn't stop staring at. Her personality came out through her body and she oozed charisma. Everyone liked her for some reason. They just wanted to be around her. The few people that had the honor of seeing her naked were forever blessed by her beauty. She thought of herself as average. There were parts of her body that she hated and parts that she loved. Her belly area was the worst, in her mind, because she had a little pudge. Everyone else thought she had the most luscious, sexy curves they had ever seen. She loved her eyes, and so did everyone else. They were deep blue in color, and there was something so seductive about them that drove men (and a few women) insane with lust.

She had the whole package that everyone desired. And at this moment, the person that desired her most was Ali. The more Ali looked at her, the more Lea got turned on. Watching Ali looking at her combined with watching Ali touch herself put Lea right back into the moment. She could feel her clit growing with anticipation; aching to be touched. Ali parted her lips and pulled her wetness to the top, covering her clit, making it more sensitive with each stroke of her finger. Lea could smell her desire, and it made her even more excited as she slowly moved her own hand towards her own clit.

Somehow Lea had gotten over her fears and she relaxed enough to be able to enjoy this scene. She slipped one finger between her lips, sliding it down over her clit until finally she plunged it into her opening. Then she pulled it back, following the same path, lubricating herself with pleasure. Her clit was aching for this all night and it let her know its satisfaction by sending a shiver through her entire body. Ali watched every move closely, getting herself closer to orgasm each time Lea dipped her finger in.

Ali's clit tingled with the sight of Lea's pussy starting to glisten with juicy wetness. She wanted to cum, but she wanted Lea to watch her do it. Lea had an agenda of her own, pushed into overdrive by the sight of Ali's wet, succulent clit bursting through her spread lips. Lea pressed her clit hard with two fingers making herself moan. She closed her eyes and entered her fantasy world. When Ali noticed Lea's eyes were no longer upon her, she decided to help Lea and left her own clit for later. She picked up the plug and rolled to face Lea's open legs.

Ali ran the tip of the plug across Lea's ass making her clench for a moment. When Lea released, Ali continued up to her wanting pussy, pushing it past the lips into the wetness. She went in and out with it for only a few strokes to get it well lubricated, then she moved it back down and pushed it firmly but gently into Lea's ass. Lea clenched at first, then relaxed and let the plug push her open. Ali was careful to let Lea adjust to the intrusion before she pushed it further.

Once the plug was firmly seated, Ali gently pushed one finger into Lea's wet and inviting opening. Lea continued to slowly caress her clit, allowing Ali to do whatever she wanted to increase the pleasure. Ali slid another finger in and gently fucked her for a few strokes. Then she picked up Lea's other new toy and inserted it teasingly between Lea's lips, and then slowly into her opening. She stopped when the head was in, then pulled it out and ran it up to her clit, pushing her hand aside. She flipped the vibrate switch and sent every nerve in Lea's clit into ecstasy.

Lea lifted her hips, pushing herself hard into the toy. Ali pulled away leaving her wanting. As Lea dropped back to the bed, Ali inserted it into her, slowly pushing her lips aside with the head, then thrusting it hard into her as far as it would go. Lea was disappointed that it wasn't large enough to fill her, but enjoyed it nonetheless. Ali pushed the rabbit into Lea's clit making her moan slightly, then she turned on the rotating cock, forcing the moan into an animalistic grunt. Lea rocked her hips back and forth, fucking the toy while Ali held it perfectly still.

As Lea neared her peak, Ali turned on the rotating beads and turned every setting to maximum power before pushing it hard into her. Lea was in a state of constant moan with her hips thrusting at the toy, pressing her clit hard into the rabbit while the beads twisted inside her and the cock rotated as much as it could under the load. Ali fucked her hard with the maximum stroke allowed by the shaft, slamming the rabbit harder into her clit each time until Lea exploded in a thunderous orgasm. Lea arched her back while pinching her hard, erect nipples, and practically jamming the toy against the bed and all the way into her soaked pussy. She held that position, moaning a constant note, for what seemed like eternity but was probably more like twenty seconds. Then she fell back, exhausted, grinning from ear to ear, satisfied like never before as Ali removed the toy and turned it off.

Lea closed her eyes and replayed what just happened several times. She couldn't believe that she allowed another woman to touch her in such an intimate, personal way. She listened to the music, now on its third pass, trying to enjoy her newfound freedom, when Ali said, "Are you OK?"

Lea nodded in reply, but she wasn't sure. What had just happened? Would things at work be awkward now? Would her secret be revealed to all? And most importantly, was she a lesbian?

Ali touched her softly on her inner thigh. "Do you mind if I finish?"

Lea did mind. She felt the pangs of anxiety rush into her. The thought of touching another woman's vagina made her ill. She decided right then that she wasn't a lesbian. She wasn't even bi. She was just lonely and hadn't had a man in as long as she could remember. Then she flashed back into her fantasy and enjoyed watching a woman. Then back into reality and she had to admit that she very much enjoyed Ali. She even got a tingle when she thought of it.

"Of course not," she replied. "You deserve another good cum after that!" Then she thought for a few minutes, wondering if Ali was expecting mutual participation; and while she was pondering that, Ali was laying on her back with one hand softly stroking between her legs, and the other resting on Lea's thigh, only inches from her satisfied mound.

"Ali, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" she replied.

"I'm... I'm not comfortable touching you like you touched me. I'm sorry." Lea's anxiety was making her tremble and a tear or two rolled down her cheek.

Ali stopped touching herself and looked at Lea.

"It's alright. Really. I know a lot of women like you, Lea. There are deep, secret fantasies about other women floating around in your head; but in those fantasy worlds, you are a simple bystander. You never really get into the action or participate."

"But sometimes I do," Lea interrupted her out without thinking. "I tell the other people what to do."

"Sure, but you never actually join in, do you?"

Lea had to think about it for a minute. Then she knew Ali was right. In most of her fantasies, she was like a ghost, hovering around, watching everything, but never being seen by the participants. On a few occasions, she would speak to them; commanding them to do certain acts, but mostly she was just watching. "You're right."

"Did you like it when I took over and got you off?," Asked Ali, knowing the answer already.

"Yes," replied Lea, ashamed and embarrassed.

"But doing the same to me is disgusting, right?"

And again, Lea shed tears. "I'm sorry, Ali."

"You're perfectly normal, you know that?" said Ali. She tried to comfort her friend, knowing how hard it was to face these facts. For Lea, just the sound of Ali's soothing, sensual voice was enough to help her relax; but hearing those words meant more. Ali continued, "There are a lot of curious women like you. And really, it's fine that you don't want to help me now." Lea was feeling better with every word; thankful that Ali was such a good friend, and laughing to herself that she wasn't a bad lover either. She smiled.

With that, Ali asked, "Now do you mind if I finish?"

Lea was only slightly startled at such a drastic change in subject. She looked into Ali's eyes and saw that pleasure was the only thing on her mind. Then she asked, "Can I watch?"

Ali laughed, then she sat up for a minute, closed her eyes, and positioned herself more comfortably laying in the middle of Lea's bed. After a few minutes of gentle stroking, Ali was back in her fantasy world, enjoying her own hand and imaging Lea watching her. She decided to skip the exotic stuff and go for a quick and easy clit pounding orgasm. She penetrated her lips with ease, teasing her clit for only a moment before she dipped her finger inside herself and then slid it back up, bringing plenty of lubrication with it. She ran her finger in small circles around her clit, giving it time to grow and eventually throb with anticipation. Then, when it was ready, she switched to her favorite side-to-side motion, pressing hard while she moved her finger over her exposed clit. Faster and faster she moved. At last, she coaxed it into submission. She slid her finger directly under her clit and pulled up while pressing hard; squeezing it tight as she exploded with short uncontrollable hip thrusts and quiet moans timed perfectly with each one.

Smiling, she flopped her arm up above her head, and let out a long sigh of relief. She opened her eyes to see Lea lying quietly beside her, smiling. "What? You want to go again?" Asked Ali.

"No way. Its way too late and I have to get ready for work in a few hours."

Ali looked at the clock and decided she had better head home for a quick nap before work. She dressed in silence while Lea watched, and then walked to the door. "Thanks for... well... everything," said Ali.

Lea smiled back and replied, "You too!"

Ali walked out, turning off the light, and closing the door behind her. Lea crawled up to her pillow, pulled the covers up to her neck, and stared into the darkness. She felt completely satisfied, both sexually, and thanks to Ali's kind words, spiritually too. For the first time since before she could remember, there was a person in her life that she would think of as her best friend. As she started to dose, she replayed the entire night over in her head.

She called out, "Ali?" But there was no answer; she had already gone.

12