Leasa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers

I began unbuttoning my blouse. Soon I had undone my bra, slid it off, and began sliding out of my skirt.

Meanwhile, Amos was done removing his clothes and I could hear him grunting approval at my free swinging breasts as I continued removing my skirt and shoes.

In the corner of my eye I could see his enormous uncut, dick bobbing its head approvingly at my nakedness—just inches away from my face. I looked up at it and became transfixed staring at this massive black organ. It appeared almost alive, bobbing its huge bulbous head, covered by thick flaps of skin, and drooling precum profusely.

I thought it was hideous, yet gorgeous in some inexplicable way--and it just drove my heart wild with growing excitement!

Amos reached over and began peeling down my panty hose. As he did we could both see the huge wet splotch my excitement had deposited into the crotch. They were ruined. Ruined from my uncontrolled lust for this black janitor.

Completely naked now I lay back on the cot and looked up at him. His incredible dick stood out from him now, curving at an 80 degree angle from his body. It was at least a foot long and 5 inches around. I never imagined any horse, much less a man, could be so big.

As I laid there staring at it and he down at me, I lifted my gaze finally to his eyes. We looked deep into each others eyes and, as we did, I slowly lifted and spread my legs, inviting him into me.

He knelt onto the bed and positioned his meaty, African weapon into place against my swollen and soaked pussy lips. One thrust forward and he was into me three inches. As he began truly mounting me—slowly pulling out and more quickly plunging back in--each thrust brought more and more of him into me. It seemed the depth of his penetration would never end.

I grunted with each spear-like thrust. I felt skewered by this black stallion of a man. And he continued now with greater speed and power.

Finally, he brought his arms down under my thighs and bent me back, my legs over his shoulders. At this point he seemed like a man possessed.

He hissed: “I wanted a white bitch like you in a position like dis all my life. Now you's go’ get it, you fuckin’ white, trash ‘ho!!!”

At this he began slamming his dick into me without mercy!

Slap, bam! Slap, bam! Slap, bam!!!

As he slammed his oversized organ deep into my womb he also slammed me and the whole bed into the wall. The racket we made between his body slapping into mine, the bed slamming into the wall, and my ooohhs and ahhhss with each penetrating hump was creating a loud racket.

Through the walls I could hear the black patrons all whooping it up in the bar, cheering, whistling, laughing, and shouting all matter of lewd and crude remarks about the blonde bitch old Amos was “givin’ some bone to”.

They were cheering on there old homey who they could now clearly hear banging the living shit out of some uppity blonde wife from Silicon Valley. They were just loving it!

And so was I...as the pounding I was receiving drove on and on. All I could think was, “Oh my God, how can he do it? How can he keep up this pace?”

Slam! Slam! Slam! He drove on giving me more and more of a ramming from his awesome ebony weapon. Slam! Slam! Slam! I felt I was being ridden by some kind of black bronc buster who would ride his blonde mare until she was completely broken, subdued. Bam! Bam! Bam! He was slamming away at greater and greater speed and power.

After five to ten agonizing minutes of Amos’ pounding into my aching pussy, I felt an enormous orgasm building. It built very quickly and then erupted in flashing light for me. I soon realized I was screaming, clutching him to me, my legs wrapped up around his pumping ass, his hips still pounding madly into my vaginal channel, breaking my pussy wide open like no man had ever done.

Soon his grunting began and then came one final, very hard slam deep into my pelvis. Like molten lava I could feel him spewing himself deep into my womb.

I knew he was impregnating me right at that moment.

And I knew I would forever be his for the rest of my life.

When he was done I looked up at him, pulled his head down to me, put my lips to his and kissed him deep and long. My tongue snaked into his mouth.

We kissed deeply for minutes. When our lips softly parted I whispered to him, “I love you.”

His big homely, black face broke into a huge grin.

“Likes I told you, babe,” he said, “if you just give dis nigga a chance, I make you one happy, lil’ slut for black dick.”

He slowly withdrew what appeared to me a black, slimy python from my still clutching pussy lips. He pulled out with a pop as my pussy was now so agitated with lust for him it did not want to let him go.

As he turned his back to me and lit a cigarette, I sat up and leaned on one arm just gazing at him. He was fat, his big black ass cheeks sagged from behind, and his gut bulged even from the sides. He didn’t have love handles, they were more like saddles.

Then as my gaze lowered, between his skinny, bow legs hung the most enormous, out-sized pair of balls I have ever seen. They hung a full half a foot down from his groin. They were easily the size of tennis balls.

As I just sat transfixed looking at these big, hairy things I concluded again that for sure this man had just seeded me. I would certainly be mothering his child within the year. No woman could receive a discharge from a pair of testes of these dimensions without being fertilized.

As my admiring gaze continued, I could see that hanging even below his elephantine balls was a still semi hard, horse-like cock. It hung its still swollen head down at least 3 inches below his low slung balls. And hanging from the uncircumcised cock head was a gooey rope of semen still drooling from his dick.

As he turned to me I was almost shocked by his ugliness. His gut was huge, his smirk revealed some missing teeth, some gold teeth, his nose flat and wide across his face, and his genitalia were just plain ‘abnormal’ in their size.

But in my eyes all I could see was an incredibly masculine, African tribal chief who had just seeded his white slave girl. And he did it as only an African chieftain could. Violently and completely!

I realized that this African specimen of a man was far different, far more powerful than any of the white ‘boys’ I had been with before.

And I wanted more...

************

Let me know if YOU’d like more too.


LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers
12