Leasa is Cooking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there for a moment stroking my spit-slickened dick and took in the view. Leasa's pussy was winking at me in anticipation of the pending thrashing.

I couldn't resist. I knelt behind her and she gasped as my tongue quickly licked her from her clit to her asshole where I licked in concentric circles until the pucker relaxed and let the tip of my tongue inside.

I flicked her butt a few times then flattened my tongue, mashing it up and down on her pussy while she pressed back against my face. My rough hands gouged her firm, plump ass cheeks as I began to nibble on her smallish labia.

"Dammit Jim! I'm gonna cum already," she said.

As she convulsed, drowning my face, I drank down all the nectar I could catch.

My dick was dripping with desire when I stood and unceremoniously rammed inside her pussy, my low hanging nuts slapping against her gaping lips. In the same motion I slid backwards and bore down to some serious fucking.

Our fluids were drenching my pubes. We both were sweating as she met me on each down stroke. We grunted and moaned our way to another orgasm for her, causing her cunt walls to grip me like a hot, wet, firm pudding, and nearly making me cum.

Slowly I pulled out of her as she looked back at me, not knowing what to expect until I crowned her back hole with the head of my dick. Panic took over her face and she turned away, shaking her head and muttering, "No. No. No. You're gonna kill me."

"Unless you can get pregnant through here, this is the best for everybody," I said. I began feeding into her butt, my shaft well greased from our fucking. I gave her a chance to adjust about half way in.

By her silence, I assumed that this wasn't her first trip down the Hershey highway. But her face was in a frown. Both of us stared out the windows at Andy, whose position had not changed.

I stuck two fingers inside her snatch, stirring and poking until her juices puddled in my hand. I pulled out of her ass and rubbed the love juice on my dick and inserted it in her again. This time it went more smoothly. She was more accommodating so I began fucking her ass with about five fat inches.

She put her other knee onto the loveseat, my signal to get busy. Leasa let out a long, guttural moan as I fucked her with short, rapid strokes. I alternated with some long strokes, and then planted myself in her until I bottomed out, followed by long, steady pounding.

After several minutes, I felt the buildup in my balls. I reached around and captured her clit in my two middle fingers and rotated the swiftly while I jabbed her ass at a feverish pace.

When my cock began to swell, Leasa started cumming again. As her butt spasmed, it triggered my explosion. And explode I did, well into her colon. I kept pumping even as my meat began to soften, gradually slowing my pace until the head, stuck at the entrance, was forced out by the last spasm of her sphincter.

Leasa collapsed forward onto the back of the loveseat. I watched my cum oozing out of her crack, and I leaned over and kissed her on the nape of her neck. She was only semi conscious, but she stirred enough to turn her head and smile.

"I guess I have to call you Big Jim from now on, too," she purred.

"Baby, if you're gonna fuck me like that, you can call me anything you want," I said. I was spent and sat down beside her. I reached between her titties, mashed against the back of the seat. She lifted up while I gently stroked them one at a time.

"Can we have a cookout again sometime, Big Jim?" she said, smiling again.

"We can, and we will," I said.

12