Leasa's Graduation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
477 Followers

I continued gagging, thinking this raging man was going to snuff me out any minute if he didn’t let me pull off his cock. Finally, he did. But he only let me slide back to the head of his dick. After I was able to get a few breaths, he continued the face fucking, humping into my mouth with increased energy.

“Oh, an Leasa...dis is dat African meal I promised ya. Ha, ha...” he sneered.

Then his dick expanded and let go a powerful discharge of an extremely viscous flow of semen. The first volley shot into the back of my throat and I had to swallow hurriedly to contain it. Following that, the fat man’s dick seemed to just ooze out a continuous flow of a thick, gooey, molasses-like jism.

When I finally pulled off the deflating monster, my mouth felt like it was full of a very thick, very salty, paste. My lips and tongue kept smacking as I tried to lick it from my lips and swallow it.

As I struggled to down his pasty seed, fat Jesse said:

“So Leasa, seem like you enjoyin’ yo’ first taste of African cuisine, eh?”

I was numb at this point. Like a trained pet, I just nodded in agreement with my new keeper...and feeder.

I thought for sure we were done. But at this point, the grotesque black man began to get undressed.

“Can’t I go now?” I asked meekly.

“No,” he replied.

When he was undressed, I could see the layers of fat this gross man carried. His belly wasn’t just huge all the way around, but there were rolls upon rolls of fat flesh layered around him.

He grabbed my hair and half dragged me to a couch in the office. He threw me down on my back and began climbing onto me.

“Please...” I begged.

But he just ignored me and began loading his girth onto me. Instinctively, I parted my thighs very wide to cradle his huge hips. I could feel that the bulbous nozzle of his thick dick was hard again and he began to work it into me.

His weight was half crushing me as he leaned forward on top of me in order to reach down to direct his dick into my channel.

“Let me!” I said, to relieve him of the effort, and allow him to shift his weight off me somewhat.

“Shit, girl. You really do want ole Jesse’s pork, don’t cha?”

“ Y-y-yes, Jesse...I do,” I lied. I just wanted to get it over with now.

I pressed the head of his dick to my pussy lips and he pushed in. He immediately began pounding what felt like a coke bottle into me.

“Uh! Uh! Uh!” I kept grunting as he banged the incredible width of his shaft into my sore pussy.

“Tell Jesse how much you want him, babe,” the beastly black bull grunted into my ear.

I was frightened of him and just wanted to comply, get him off, and try to go home and...forget...if I ever could.

“Yes, Jess. Oh hon, I want you so bad,” I lied to this human grotesque.

“Always have, ain’t cha?” he directed me.

“Yes, yes Jess. I’ve always wanted you. I’ve heard about you from my Dad for years and I’ve always wanted you just like this, baby!”

“Ugh...” he grunted in response to my lies with a guttural lust, “You want ole Jesse’s baby, don’t cha, Leasa babe?”

I paused at this...almost unable to even lie about something so gross to me I wanted to gag at the thought. But fear won out; I finally conceded:

“Yes Jess. Darling, I do want your baby...I always have and always will...want to carry your child...just for you...”

I could feel my words were heightening his excitement as he began grunting like an animal in unison with them—so I continued:

“Yes, oh Jess...please, baby...I beg of you...give me your black baby...I want to carry him...all nine months for you, darling...”

At this, the black man slammed his meaty hips into me—almost knocking the wind out of me in the process—and began to grunt and shake and shiver as he unloaded his thick seed into my depths.

Strangely, I found myself wrapping my legs around him—as best I could--and holding him to me, dearly. Somehow, all the whispering back and forth of me bearing his child actually excited me. My biology took hold and demanded of me all womanly efforts to use the deposit of life giving seed--which this hideous, old, over-weight black man was delivering into me--for the creation of a new black life.

As we lay together, I began spasming on his still thick,but deflating, organ. He felt the clutching of my pussy and grunted a few times:

“There ya go...yeh, there ya go...get cha self off on ole Jess, baby.”

Then a few minutes passed as we lay in each other’s arms. I seemed to have adapted to supporting Jesse’s weight and girth. I kissed his thick neck. I licked up and around his hairy ear. Tickling the lobe of his ear with my tongue. I couldn’t explain what I was suddenly feeling—even to myself, afterward—but the burst of affection...and lust...I felt for this obese creature must have been due to the afterglow of my orgasm.

Jesse put his lips to mine. We frenched, very deeply. When our lips parted, he whispered, “Ya loved that didn’t cha’.”

“Yes Jess, I did.” I no longer had any idea if I was lying or not.

It didn’t matter anymore. This circus, side show of a man had just fucked me. He had now known me more intimately than any of the all-american white boys I had ever thought I loved. He possessed more of me now, and forever, than any of these past loves ever had, or would. Why not then admit I enjoyed his sexing with me.

He slid out of me and let me roll forward facing the door, but still lying back into him on the couch. His big arms wrapped around me, making me feel both secure and partially covered.

As I leaned back into the bulky, sweaty mass of him, I again felt strangely erotic. It was almost his ugliness—in a way—that turned me on. I felt so beautiful in the arms of this hideous beast. I reached up behind me and pulled his head down, meeting his lips with mine. We kissed again. Our noses rubbed as we kissed, as lover’s often will. When our lips parted, I sprinkled kisses all across his thick African lips. I let my tongue peek out between these light kisses and tickle his lips—so big and black, I thought. So beautiful!

I loved the feel of our bodies sweating together, sweating into each other’s. It was so nasty and so sexy, I felt I was getting horny again. All the while, Jesse’s hands were fondling and pinching my tits. He even began pulling on them as if he were milking me, his prize heifer.

Just then the door burst open and two more black men walked in.

“Holy shit!!!!” they started shouting as Jesse brought his finger to his lips and vainly tried shushing them.

“Holly shit. Jess, yew dawg!!! The Old Man’s fuckin’ daughter!!! Big John told us but we woudn’t believe him. Man!!! Un-Fuckin’-believable!!!”

Jesse continued shushing the men with his free hand, while the other one, still wrapped under me, continued casually squeezing and mauling my tit. This was not lost on the bulging eyes and pants of the newly arrived twosome.

But what started frightening me even more than being discovered by these store workers was that, as they were saying this, they were unbuckling and removing their pants.

Fat Jesse sat up on the couch, leaving me uncovered. He got up and started to put his shirt on.

“Shit! She the best ass you’ll ever have, fellas. And, hey, remember who broke her in for ya!” Jesse bragged, and then started laughing along with the two black men.

Jesse opened a brown bag the two men had brought in. There was a bottle of scotch in it. They all stood around pantless, pouring themselves shot glasses that Jesse had pulled out of the desk drawer, while eyeing me and casually discussing what they’d wanted from the President’s blonde, naked daughter.

“I’m gettin’ me some full-out cocksuckin’ from ‘Our Little Leasa’,” the one man joked to the others as he wagged his large member at me and took a swig of the scotch.

He walked up to me, shucked his impressive member a few times, and then just dropped it and let it hang in front of my face. With his hands on his hips, he stood expectantly in front of me while casually turning to the others and discussing the workload they had on the dock that morning. I was becoming a casual sex toy for the black men at the store, almost like a paid, in-store whore to satisfy the staff.

I looked at the healthy cock the bronze-colored black man let wag in my face. Numb, worn-down, and beaten, I reached out, pulled on it a few times to begin the process, and then leaned over and sucked it into my mouth. I slid off the couch onto my knees. I really wanted to give this man the cock sucking of his life. In a weird way, I wanted to impress my captors with my ability.

I began sucking loudly on the bronze man’s meaty dick. In the back of my mind, I began realizing how much I liked the feel of a thick, juicy dick in my mouth. As I had with Big John the day before, I had to admit to myself that I loved the taste of black men. Their smell, their flavor was intoxicating to me. It made me suck voraciously on the dockworker offering me his delicious “African Cuisine.”

“Shit, this bitch is a ‘natural born’,” the bronze man shouted to the others.

I was milking his balls as I sucked his meaty prick with more and more fervor. The bronze man now moved back a little helping to position my ass up in the air a bit. At this, the other black dockworker knelt down behind me and started running his cockhead up and down the wet and stretched lips of my slit. He easily slid his weapon into my well-used snatch.

“Hell man! Sloppy seconds!” he complained aloud.

“Thirds!!!” Jesse shouted back, correcting him. Everyone then broke out laughing.

I was lost in the orgiastic sex I was now drowning in, as the one Black sawed his dick into my pussy and the bronze one grabbed my head--as Jesse had done--and began violently face-fucking me for all he was worth.

In the back of my mind, I could hear the door opening and closing, louder voices, more voices, entering the room. I could hear buckles unbuckling, zippers unzipping, and clothing being thrown on the floor. The room was filling up with men now. The private party I was to have had with Big John was slowly spilling out of control.

I could even hear Big John laughing and talking in the background as my face-fucking drew on.

“Ughhhh....!” the bronze man shouted as he let go a shot of his juice deep into my throat. I gagged, but only a little this time, as I was becoming adept at relaxing my throat and letting a man shoot straight down into my belly.

The bronze man stepped back and slapped my face twice with his sloppy dick. Meanwhile, the Black behind me slapped my ass and waved his hand as if he were riding a wild bronc. The crowd of men laughed again.

“Ride her, Jamal!” one screamed. And he did. He continued slamming away with my tits swaying from each of his bucks from behind. Another man approached me, his long dick bouncing off his thighs. He must have been in his late sixties. He reached down and felt my swaying tits:

“Damn!” he said, “This bitch sure do have one fine set a titties on her, don’t she?”

Then he squeezed them crudely and began pulling on them as if he were milking a cow.

“Shee-it! I’d like ta bring dis one to da State Fair!” he exclaimed. Again, there was boisterous laughter.

He then grabbed his inflamed organ and pushed it into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily.

“Oh yeah! She a ‘Natural Born Cock Sucka’ alright!!!!” he shouted, “Shit! Looka her go for my balls!!!”

He was right. I was milking his balls greedily with my free hand while the other hand fed his cock into my mouth. I pulled off his cock, licked down the barrel of his shaft, and twisted my head under his legs to get at his low slung, sweaty balls. I loved the smell of him down there: so musky, so strong, so black.

I held his sagging scrotum at the base and held his big balls up to my mouth. I licked and cleaned the over-sized, sweaty testicles the old man toted. After giving each a kiss, I kissed the large scrotal pouch right between his balls. As my lips pressed themselves deeply into his scrotum, his big ballocks bulged to the sides of my cheeks wetting them with his sweat and my saliva.

“Hell,” he said to the group, “Ever heard the joke about the umpire whose girl waved to him between the strikes, but kissed him between the balls! Well, now I knowed how he felt!”

At this the group laughed aloud. And as they did, I held his balls to my mouth and did it again.

“Must be a bad pitcha today!” he shouted, and they all laughed again.

The black dockworker behind me was up on his feet now, squatting behind me, ramming his dick into my sloppy snatch with abandon. He grabbed my mane of blond hair and yanked my head back, continuing to wave one hand, as if he were riding me at a rodeo. Shortly, he started grunting and began to shoot into me. I felt him almost collapse onto my back after his cumming in me. He was thoroughly exhausted from his nearly 10 minutes of riding me.

Soon another took his place. And then another. Some mounted me missionary, some doggie. Some wanted blowjobs; others wanted to fuck me, straightaway. After some two hours and nearly 20 men, I was exhausted.

They began to bring in even a customer or two. One man who appeared Balinese was brought in by Big John.

“Ulsima, got a payback for you lettin’ me have a crack at Ariana,” Big John said to the man, “Ulsima this here is Leasa, the President’s daughter. And, well, she’d like to get to know ya better.”

The men chuckled, and the Balinese man, who appeared to be in his late 20’s, approached me. He whistled and said:

“Well John, like you said, ‘fair is fair’,” and he pulled down his fly. Stepped up to me casually and just slipped his beautiful dick into my mouth.

As he held my head and began fucking himself into my face, incredibly, my Dad came on over the loud speaker. He was giving a pep talk to the workers at the store while he was doing his rounds there.

As he got through the beginning of his talk, he turned to the subject of his “wonderful daughter”—me.

“And I guess many of you men have gotten to know my Little Leasa during her visit with us...”

“And how!” one of the men exclaimed. The whole room broke up, as I, dazed and confused at this point, just continued mechanically sucking the Balinese customer off.

“Yes,” Daddy continued over the speaker, “she’s got quite a head on her shoulders!”

“On her shoulders?” the Balinese man broke in, “Gee, I thought it was in my pants!”

More laughter broke out. And before long there laughter drowned out my father’s talk. I don’t remember it ending. Maybe the men just shut the speaker system to the room off.

Shortly, the customer, Ulsima, came. He spurted very heavily into my mouth. When he was done, he grabbed my hair, wiped his cock off, replaced it in his fly, zipped up and said:

“Well, thank you, Leasa. You can tell your Daddy that you certainly improved ‘Customer Satisfaction’ today,” and he left with the throng of black men breaking up again.

The last act was Jesse’s. He positioned himself behind me while I was on all fours and began rubbing his monstrously thick organ up and down in the crack of my ass. As groggy as I was, I knew what this meant and I panicked. I tried to get up, but Jesse grabbed me, and quickly a few of the men held my hands to the floor. One held me behind the neck and pinned my head to the floor. Two more held my ankles in place, and, in fact, spread them some more for Jesse.

I could feel Jesse’s huge gut lay itself on my ass, indeed, half way up my back, as he positioned himself. Then the 6” thick, gargantuan cock began pushing itself against my anus.

“Ahhh!” I screamed.

“Come on, Leasa. Dey all know how much you was lovin’ what ole Jess gave ya earlier today,” the corpulent man mumbled, “Now ya just have ta finish ya work. Ya gave up ya front hole to Big John...now it’s only fair dat the back one go to ole Jess, right?”

He pushed his horse dick futher into my asshole and I thought he was going to ruin me forever. I begged:

“Please Jesse, please don’t...” but he wasn’t listening.

The elephantine organ finally popped into my ass. The pain was excruciating. I writhed in the confines of these wicked men, but they wouldn’t release me.

Once in me, the fat man began banging his hips into my ass. Pounding his inhumanly thick dick into my bowels.

As I screamed and began crying under the intense pain Jesse was inflicting, I could hear the fat man lecturing me in front of the other men:

“Yeh, you was so pretty and superior walkin’ through here just 24 hours ago, wasn’t ya? Well now you just a street ho’, bitch! A good ole back door girl, Lease babe. Dats what chew are! And now dese holes a yours ain’t gonna be no good no mo’ fo’ some pencil dicked white boys. Nope! Dem whities gonna be useless to you and you gonna be useless to dem, once we get through re-sizin’ our Little Leasa for...well...let’s say ’black men only’.”

The men let go of my one hand. One even encouraged me to use it to play with my clit to distract me from the pounding and stretching my rectum was being given. Amazingly, after a few minutes, I began to distract myself, and even find some enjoyment, focusing on my clitty while Jesse worked away widening my asshole.

Soon, I began approaching orgasm. It happened so suddenly, I hardly noticed it come on. It hit and my ass clutched down on Jesse’s beer can, pumping into my ass.

“Oh yeah, she re-sized now!” Jesse barked to the crowd.

“Looka her breakin’ a sweat! The bitch is gettin’ off on havin’ ole Jesse’s dick up her ass. Yep, knew da first time I set eyes on her...’backdoor girl’. Ya know fellas the fancier they dress, the prettier they are—and fo’ sho’ the whiter they are—the bigger da black dick they wants up dey asses!”

Jesse continued slapping his hips to my ass, ramming his unnatural gland deep into my guts as he professorially lectured the other men on the carnal nature of white women.

When I came the second time, he couldn’t hold off anymore and let go his last wad of thick, rich African semen deep into my ass.

He fell over onto me and I had to survive under his weight for several minutes until he got up. As he pulled out, my ass made a disgusting sound. All the men laughed as I struggled to regain control over my sphincter, completely humiliated and embarrassed.

Most of the men had gotten dressed at this point and were leaving. I was a mess, and many of them had used me two or three times. I was ‘turned out’ and they were through with me. I would never be thought of the same way by any of them again—nor by myself.

The worst of all of this was that all of it was on tape. Before I ever arrived, Big John let the security workers know to tape everything video’d in his office that day. In the months and years to come, that video was copied and distributed many times to many of the company’s workers throughout the country.

It caught everything: from my kissing John after the door was shut, to my exotic dancing for the big black man, to my sex with Jesse, and ultimately to the 2 hour gangbang where the President’s darling daughter took on all comers—in all holes--repeatedly!

My father was ruined as the tape circulated to higher levels of management. He eventually turned to drink and was fired for public drunkenness on the job. It must have been terrible for him—to have to give lectures and talks before groups of men that were sitting there laughing at him.

Obviously, I was never mentioned in his newsletters again. Nor seen on the company Christmas cards. Although there was a card sent out to workers throughout the country that Big John and his mean-spirited friends created.

The card had a picture of me on it, one black man with a cock in my mouth, another in me from behind. Underneath the picture the caption read,”Tis the Season for Giving!” And under the caption--as if naming the person the caption quoted—was the name:

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
477 Followers