Leasa's Snatch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think of it! Leasa Jons proposing to old Rodney, now. And yes, Leasa Jons impregnated with "my boys". I loved it.

I told her I would give her offer very serious consideration. But then again, I said very thoughtfully, the things she did that night...then I shook my head disgustedly. She started crying again, telling me that she got drunk and wasn't herself, etc. I didn't even bother to tell her that I knew about her blowin' the bartender again when he took her home.

Shit, no way I'd marry a whore that let a bunch of old barflies' piss all over her. No way was this Caucasian slut good enough for me, no way.

Soon, I'd look out the window at work. There was Leasa. As beautiful as ever, but bigger than a house. Man, her belly looked like it was about to explode. I never saw a woman that pregnant. Then again, I am 6'5". She was carrying some big babies in that once wasp sized, little, white belly.

I'd crack up, watching her try to get out of that little, beat up Escort. She'd literally throw her feet out the door first, then rock herself several times in order to pry her bloated belly out of the car. And she'd waddle to the front door like women do about an hour before they drop one. Her feet were spread an extra foot or so apart, with her toes pointing outward. Lookin' like she was invited the world to take another poke, ha ha.

What a poor, blonde, white slut.

I'd stop over her place with friends--to show off my handiwork. Man, some of the old homeys that visited from Mississippi couldn't fuckin' believe it. 'Cept for the fact that Leasa acknowledged it herself, right in front of them. Hell, the bitch wanted me so bad at this point, she was fuckin' proud she was carryin' for old Rod.

I'd crack up, as my old buddies would feign that they were, "so in awe of child birth," and then they'd start fondling her belly. Of course, Leasa fell for this every time. Either that or the horny bitch just loved bein' felt up by some more old, black bro's. Never was really sure.

But the old bro's would wait till I left the room, and go through all this bullshit about how beautiful it was, childbirth and all. From the TV room, I could see in a mirror, the old boys fondling her big belly, and Leasa just glowing, looking down at her belly as they rubbed and fondled it. Then, sure enough, I'd see their hands start roamin' a little bit too low to just be enjoying feeling a swollen belly. Leasa always would look a little uncomfortable and nervous, as their hands would start roamin' a little far south. But she'd never just say no.

In time, their hands were goin' everywhere. They'd be commenting on what a beautiful Mom she was goin' to be, while their hands roved down the slope of her belly and right between her legs, then back up again, like it was all so natural.

Then I'd see their hands rub her belly, and while talking about natural breast feeding, damn if their hands wouldn't slide right up and nudge one of Leasa's over sized, milk bloated tits. When they saw no visible reproach, the old boys would let the next straying stroke come up and gently give her, jug a squeeze. Poor bitch would get nervous and kinda look away, but never said, "No."

Shit, after 10 or 20 minutes of testing, each of the old boys I'd bring over would be feeling the shit out of her. I'd see her gently move their hands away occasionally, but basically it was a free for all. They'd be mauling her tits in no time. Talkin' to her about what a beautiful Mom she was gonna be while they'd have one hand under her skirt and down her panties, fingering her.

A couple eventually, went for broke. Shit, I could see them from the TV room, pushin' her half sideways--due to her belly--and half face down on the couch, and unzipping, and just slipping it in her, as they pulled her panties to the side. Never understood why she even wore them. Usually, each bro' I brought over would leave with them in his pocket. Hell, she must have gone through four or five pair that got pulled off her ass by any number of old homeys I brought over to meet her.

Well, come the spring, Leasa went on maternity leave. She dropped two big, baby boys. Named one Rodney Jr. The other she named James (my middle name). I'll never forget goin' over to her apartment a few weeks later.

Hell, her place was a mess. And there sat Leasa Jons, once haughty, once proud, but now...hell, now she just sat there, a black baby boy in each arm, with an old ratty sweatshirt pulled up, and her now huge jugs hanging out. Each of the black babies sucking and gnawing away on her nipples. Man, those boys took after their daddy, cause they was just pullin' and suckin' on Leasa's tits like no tomorrow. And the look on the poor girl's face, ha ha. I'll never forget that look. "Forlorn" would be too cheerful a description.

Leasa just looked up at me with the babies working away, suckin' at those over sized mammaries. I could see her tits now had stretch marks all over'em. I loved it, man. She was just a ruined, used up slut, now. I'm sure she could have never foreseen, a year before, that most of the next few years of her life would be spent with black lips suckling away at her tits. But her nipples were now to be used for one thing: to nurture black life into the world.

Leasa's body was now existing for only two purposes: to satisfy black men, and to bear black babies. She was essentially a brood mare for black breeding.

As I thought about all this, looking down on her nursing my boys on the couch, I stood up, and as she continued nursing, unzipped my fly and pulled out my long, ebony baby maker. As I did this, Leasa continued looking down at the nursing boys feeding on her, but she knew what I was doing and let me go on without the least objection.

I put my hand behind her head and guided it to the head of my sticky, excited dick. Wordlessly and resignedly, Leasa opened her mouth and took the head of my dick into it. As I looked down, I watched the mother of my children begin to bob her head, nursing on my dick, just as my baby boys nursed on her mammoth, stretch scarred tits.

I wondered what her husband was doing or thinking these days. I wondered how Leasa's parents were bearing up under the knowledge of what their lineage had spawned.

But most of all, I was satisfied. I now owned Leasa Jons.

* * * * *

Let me know what you thought of poor Leasa's fate. Also, let me know if you'd like to hear what I did with a young, 24 year old, 'born again' Christian girl, named Lori who joined our company.

12