Leather and Lacy Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepping into a new world.
7.7k words
4.66
31.5k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Unpacking her possessions and setting up a new room was something Lacy had done many times in her life. Being a trouble shooter for a large corporation, her father moved the family every year or two for as long as she could remember, and at each new town her father bought a broken house. The houses were in as bad a shape as the business he came to the new town to fix, his energy being totally devoted to fixing things. Each new house was repaired with the same efficiency he fixed the troubled business he was sent to. Lacy thought she was as close as anyone got to her father; even seeming to be distant to her mother.

Never available to her unless she had a problem, her father became present and attentive in her life as a problem solver and when the problem was fixed he would retreat into his own private world of business. Mostly being a shadow in her life, someone she saw passing through her world rather than someone she lived with. Other than having "dinner with the family" if he was in town, he didn't even keep the same schedule the family did. The family consisted of herself, her mother, the house keeper and the cook. Her mother remained the same, but the rest of her family changed with the houses.

This move had started the same way they always did with a casual announcement from her father at dinner. "I have put the house up for sale. I'll move next month and find a house. You'll move a month later." The words always shocked her and she usually cried, never having any say about when or where they would move next. Having no long term friends, she thought she never would.

This was the first time she had a choice as she did not have to move with her family, and she almost didn't. High School graduation was just two months away and she had her grandmother's trust available for her education. Registering at the local collage and renting an apartment in town was a viable option for her; however when the emotional cloud lifted enough for her to think, she realized she really had no emotional attachments in this town, and the local college was mediocre at best. Her grades would allow her to go to a university, there was a competent university in the town her father was moving to, so she packed up her few belongings one more time.

The move had been delayed for her graduation, and she was sure she had made the right decision the night of her senior prom when the young man she dated, turned out to be the worst date she had ever had. Fighting him off of her body the entire night, she finally fled from his car when he became insistent. Crying all the way home in the back seat of a cab, she felt lucky she had been able to get away from him; being sure he intended to force himself on her.

Leaving her memories in the past, she let herself get excited about her new location, knowing she could actually make friends, become wed to this city and cultivate long term friendships. This time, her room was actually a small cabin situated in the back yard, having been the ground keeper's cabin. The old house was large and the grounds around it were much larger. A landscape company had been contracted to keep up the yard which could be called a park, her father intended to remodel the old mansion into a fancy restaurant.

During the first dinner in the new house, her father in his usual efficient manner informed her until he had found a cook their meals would be catered, and he had not yet found a house keeper. It made no difference to her as she had always kept her room neat and tidy, and had always cleaned up after her mother whenever there was no house keeper available. Not sure what her mother did, she was sure it was not cooking or cleaning, and she could not picture her mother serving her father sexually, having never seen her parents kiss or cuddle. Any kisses she had seen were as intimate as a handshake. Her parents lived in the same house she did, but none of them lived in the same world.

Having few possessions, her room was in tidy order when she went to bed. Passion filled her mind as she slipped under her covers, being excited by the newness of it all especially her little house; for the first time she was not sleeping under the same roof as her parents. The idea of being able to come and go on her own brought her pleasure, the short path leading from the back kitchen door to her new house, seemed to be a mile long. For the first time, she felt separated from her parents as if she were actually living in her own apartment in another world.

When she pulled the covers over her head, her vagina flushed with wetness, having never been able to masturbate in the light. Only when she was in total darkness could she allow herself to feel the intense feral feelings filling her vagina and her mind. Having tried to find pleasure in fantasies of romance, first love and a handsome man, she never found any passion from those thoughts, only finding her passion in the safety of darkness. The driving arousal of her sexuality would overpower her completely, never seeming to be under her own control as if her sexual drive had a mind of her own.

Under the covers, her fantasy world also had a mind of its own. In her mind, she was always forced to preform sexually, never knowing who was forcing her, or what she was being forced to do, whenever her hands brought her to orgasm she always plead to her unknown assailant. "No. Please. No."

Pleas to her unseen assailant always brought her full vocal orgasms which took her mind completely. Being glad she did not have to roll over onto her stomach and bury her head in the pillow as she usually did, her masturbation paused for only a moment when her hands begin another round of pleasure. Pleading to her unknown assailant, she found another rich full orgasm before allowing herself to drift off into a contented sleep.

~*~

Waking up early as she usually did, she was bright and happy when she started her day, first dressing in her running clothes then doing her stretches. Standing in front of the mirror in her tiny shorts and her tee shirt, she thought maybe she looked pretty, although she didn't feel pretty, being sure her hips and ass were too big and her breasts were too small.

Slipping on her heavy sweat pants then zipping her heavy sweat shirt closed, she headed out the door for her morning run. When she ran Lacy was always in a world of her own. That was the only time she felt free and alive and was the only time she felt in control of her life. When she was running, there were neither parents nor teachers telling her what to do and when to do it. Having always been in charge of her life in the early mornings she loved the quiet time when she was alone.

The new driveway was about a quarter of a mile from the main road. The other direction was a mystery to her, loving to explore she turned up the road as she began to run. The houses along the way spoke of wealth, all of them being large and widely separated from each other, the closest neighbor being about a half a mile from her house. Being happy the road was on a slight incline, she knew she would be flying when she returned.

Having earned her letter in Track and Field, she had won medals and trophies for her running; however her legs did not grow long enough to enter into serious competition. It really made no difference to her as she loved to run. Running about five miles before she turned around, she let herself loose on her return trip being in high gear when she approached the closest neighbor's house. As she approached, she saw a woman walking down her driveway to the road, feeling somewhat imposed upon, she was surprised to see anyone up at this hour.

Reigning herself in, she came to a stop in front of the woman, breathing hard, bent at the waist with her hands on her knees, catching her breath when the woman spoke. "You must be the new neighbor. I was surprised to see anyone up at this hour. My husband Jim left for work just before you started your run. I usually have coffee by myself. Perhaps you'll join me, unless you're a health nut. If you are, I have tea or fruit juice. I hope you'll accept my invitation. It would be nice to have some company in the mornings."

Straightening up, her ragged breathing was smoothing out as she looked the woman over, thinking she was quite pretty. The woman was a matron, probably as old as her mother, and although her mother seemed old to her, this woman did not seem old at all, appearing mature to her rather than old, her bright aura seeming to be alive. Her breathing had calmed and evened out when she spoke. "I don't think I'm a health nut, but I do eat right. I usually have coffee after my morning run. I'll join you. I'm not used to having company in the mornings either. My parents are late raisers."

"Do you run every morning?"

"Most mornings: It's my favorite thing to do."

Laughing with a light lilting voice, she took her by the arm as she led her to the house. "Obviously you haven't discovered sex. When you do, running will no longer be your favorite thing to do."

Blushing furiously at the woman's statement, she was not sure what to say; however, it made no difference as when she became embarrassed she was always tongue tied. When she tried to talk, her words caught in her throat and she stammered if she was embarrassed; becoming embarrassed quite easily.

Letting herself be led in silence, the woman seated her at a kitchen nook that was almost an enclosed patio where she could see the corner of her little cabin across the large field that separated the two properties. Serving coffee, the woman's robe gaped open as she leaned over to set the cup down, displaying her naked body under the robe, her large breasts produced a cleavage even without a bra. As she caressed Lacy with her eyes, she spoke with a smile. "I'm Marie. I hope we'll become friends. It's nice living in the country, but it's also lonely."

The sight of the woman's naked body did not bring embarrassment as it usually would have; instead she felt a flush of sexual arousal at the sight, which brought embarrassment and a new flush of red to her face, stammering as she spoke, "I'm Lacy." Wanting to say more, her tongue was frozen.

"What a lovely name. I love lace. I'm sure you look good in lace. Leather and lace are two of my favorite things."

The statement caused her to flush all over again, blushing harder when Marie leaned over and kissed her fully, although the kiss was neither lewd nor sexual by nature. Words jumbled in her mind, being unable to speak she did not knowing how to react, although her vagina knew how to react. She flushed with arousal and lubrication as her hips began to rock while her panties dampened. Sexual arousal for her was rare except alone under her covers and had never been risen by a woman before. It was all strange to her. The only thing she was sure of was she wanted to let her hand go to her vagina. The urge was almost uncontrollable as was her urge to reach over and kiss Marie.

Bowing her head she retreated into herself, knowing she could not talk she held her coffee cup like a shield between herself and Marie who appeared light and airy, sitting in confidence and poise. Seeming to glow with vibrant energy, Lacy was overwhelmed by her beauty when she spoke in a light easy air. "Drink your coffee. I'll get some clothes on." Speaking over her shoulder as she left the room, her voice was flavored with humor. "We should both be dressed, or we should both be naked."

Setting her cup on the table, covering her face with her hands, her heart was beating as if she were still running. Her lower lip trembled while her mind was in complete turmoil, being shocked by Marie's open easy air about sex and nudity, being even more shocked by her own response; full sexual heat. Hands moving as if they were not her own, she unzipped her sweatshirt then slipped it off, leaving her damp tee shirt clinging to her small breasts, with nipples fully erect, her vagina called to her hand, wanting to masturbate, she knew she would if she sat much longer. Standing up and pacing, she tried to calm herself, but neither her body nor her mind was calm.

Returning to the room as light and chipper as she had left, Marie was now dressed in a light full skirt, and an almost transparent blouse, displaying her corset while accentuating her full cleavage which was now fuller and her waist narrower as she walked easily in her high heels. When she sat down Lacy returned to her seat.

Fondling her body with her eyes as she spoke, Marie's voice was filled with seduction. "Maybe I should have undressed you, instead of getting my clothes on. You look good enough to eat. You are quite pretty."

Everything flushed in Lacy's body when she stammered out her reply with a trembling lip. "Not as pretty as you are." Being shocked by her own words, she blushed as she bowed her head before Marie, knowing she could not look at her and bowing her head right then seemed natural to her.

Lifting her head with her hand she kissed her lightly, and then spoke with an amused lilt. "I bet you say that to all of the girls."

Amazed she could say anything, as she usually could not talk when she was embarrassed; her words issued without thought, being even more amazed at the words that left her mouth, almost as if someone else was talking. "I've never said anything like that to anyone before, especially not a woman. If there is a girl in this room it's me."

With eyes sparkling, she pulled Lacy to her feet taking her into a close embrace; her kiss was deep and full. Smiling broadly when she broke the kiss, her words sparkled with amusement. "You do not look like a girl. You do not feel like a girl. You still kiss like a girl. I'll teach you. Kiss me."

Reacting without thought, she reached her head up and kissed Marie, who took over the kiss that started out chastely, filling her mouth with erotic passion, lightly caressing Lacy's almost bare breast as she kissed her, bringing her to full arousal before she broke the kiss Lacy had begun. "That's better. I still feel like I am kissing a girl. I only kiss adults like this. Try it again."

When she kissed Marie again, she let herself share her excitement with her as she kissed her deeply, bringing her body alive with passion as she rubbed herself against her while Marie explored her body with her hands, leaving Lacy breathless when she broke the kiss. Being unable to look at Marie, she bowed her head.

"That was much better. I'm looking forward to our date tonight. I will expect you about eight. Jim is out of town, so it will be just us women. Dress up. I love to dress up. I would love to get to know you better right now, but business calls. I work at home, but it's still a job. My employee will be here shortly. Kiss me then I'll get to work. I'm sure your day is also full."

Her head was spinning when she kissed Marie with passion, not wanting to leave, having never been this aroused before. Her hips rocked against her body as she kissed her, while Marie's hand slid down her back, lightly fondling her ass.

Trembling with excitement when she left Marie's house, all she could think about was her bed and her arousal, barely getting into her cabin before she began to masturbate and barely able to get her clothes off before she rose to orgasm. Not even thinking about covering herself with her blankets, she spread her legs wide as she shuddered with one powerful orgasm after another full, feral and vocal, however she did not plead to her unknown assailant. Visions of Marie filled her mind as she shuddered and writhed in her orgasm, having never been this excited before.

When she relaxed into her afterglow, she was still sexually charged, petting her vagina for the sheer pleasure of it and as she relaxed, she began to think about what had just happened being sure Marie wanted her sexually. While not being sure what that meant, she as sure she also wanted it.

Confused, muddled thoughts filled her mind throughout the day, being punctuated with flushes of pure sexual arousal, bringing her to masturbation several times throughout the day without covering herself, even though she rarely masturbated during the day. Being confused, and fully aroused, all she could think about throughout the day was her date.

At dinner she told her parents she had met the new neighbor and was going to her house to visit after dinner. When she returned to her cabin, she was flushed and trembling as she searched her clothes for the right outfit. She rarely went to social functions, always feeling awkward and out of place. Having never had a date that had not turned out to be a disaster, she had spent most of her dates listening to him talk about himself, or even worse fending off crude assaults on her body.

Making decisions was always hard for her, but it was easier tonight as her decisions were limited by the clothes she had, which were mostly modest in style, having never been comfortable in public with anything that did not cover and hide her sexuality. Tonight she wanted to be feminine and adult and was sure she wanted to wear lace. Having never made the erotic connection between her name and lace before, she was surprised she had not.

Finally deciding on her light summer dress which was quite short, the wide flaring skirt taking attention away from her hips and ass which she had always felt they were too big, having grown much faster than her breasts, which never did fill out the way her ass and hips did. With a heavy sweat shirt on, she looked like she didn't have any tits. The dress was cut low to show the swell of her small breasts. It was brightly colored with a floral print, the short sleeves and neck line adorned with delicate lace. It was the closest thing she had to anything that could be considered sexy.

The sexy underwear in her drawer always brought a flush to her face, having bought them with high hopes of being uncovered by the right man. As a result, they were almost all brand new. Although she had worn some of them to masturbate in, other than that they had lived in the drawer while she waited for the right man to enter her life.

White was for chastity. Pink was for girls. They were out of the picture right off. Red called to her, thinking red was a color of a woman, she didn't think she was ready for red just yet, finally picking out a bra and panties set in deep emerald green which matched her eyes, and always looked good on her.

Having bought the stockings with the same expectations she had when she had bought the underwear, she pulled the sensuous lime green silk onto her legs; securing them with bright green garters. Looking at her reflection in the mirror before she put her dress on, she thought she might be sexy if only she had any tits, thinking she looked like a grade school girl from the waist up.

Even as she dressed, it was hard for her to believe she was dressing for a date with a woman. The idea had never occurred to her, even though she knew of such things she had always pictured her sexuality connected to a man. There was no doubt in her mind about the sexual nature of her date, Marie having been quite clear about her intentions with her kisses and innuendos.

After she put her dress on, she again looked at herself in the mirror, being somewhat pleased with the look she presented, seeing a sexy woman looking back at her, wondering why she had never seen herself as sexy before. At her best she only ever looked cute to herself. Marie had called her pretty. She still had problems with that, but tonight she looked sexy: that was close enough.

Excitement filled her mind while her vagina filled with anticipation, rocking her hips without conscious thought as she sat before the mirror doing her makeup. Although she seldom wore make up, tonight she wanted to look like a woman even if she still felt like a girl. Flushing with arousal as she applied her makeup, maturing her face while she watched her eyes came alive with the shades of green she applied with care to her eyes. When she was done, she surveyed herself before the mirror. Even her petite breasts did not detract from her maturity, seeing a woman looking back at her, wishing she felt as mature as she looked. She thought to herself, "I'm sure Marie will help me with that."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers