Leather and Lacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

As soon as the thought formed, her face reddened with embarrassment, she could not think straight and knew she could not talk. Even as her mind went in a thousand different directions, her vagina had no problem with the thought, swelling with her rising arousal. She turned and quickly walked out the door, being afraid she would lose her courage if she thought about any of it. The chill night air lowered her temperature and her arousal. Almost going back for a coat, instead she walked briskly towards Marie's house, her sexual arousal returned as she neared the house, fear and excitement flavored her arousal while her hips rocked and her nose flared when she rang the doorbell. The cold night air and her arousal swelled her nipples to ridged points, clearly evident through the thin material of her dress and bra.

A young woman about her own age answered the door. Surprised shock set off her adrenaline causing her body to tremble. Part of her wanted to kick off her dress shoes and run, while part of her wanted to slap the young woman in front of her. Having thought she would be alone with Marie, her eyes filled with tears without crying. The young woman spoke brightly. "You must be Lacy. I'm Ellen. Marie will be with us in a moment. Please come in. My mistress was right. You are pretty."

When Ellen stepped into her space, kissing her fully, she was completely frozen unable to respond, her chaotic mind filled with a myriad of conflicting thoughts. She was furious, not wanting to share Marie with anyone; although she wanted to slap her at the same time her vagina flushed with full arousal. Her lips did not move to accept the kiss, although her vagina did. Stepping closer, Ellen let Lacy's hips caress hers for a moment then suddenly broke the kiss. Turning pertly away from the door, taking her by the hand, she led her into the house, seating her on a wide couch in the den while kneeling up on the couch next to her.

When she looked the young woman over, she was somewhat jealous of her ample breasts. The short white skirt sat low on her hips; her breasts were covered with a soft clinging material that covered one shoulder, leaving one shoulder and her midriff bare except for the diamond stud in her navel. A thin gold collar encircled her neck, while golden bangle bracelets on both wrists flashed when she moved as did the rings on almost every finger, most of them holding gems. Her bright smile could be heard in her voice. "I want to kiss you again, but it would spoil your makeup. My mistress would be very upset."

"Indeed I would."

Somewhat startled Lacy's eyes and attention moved to Marie in the doorway dressed all in black, standing tall on her heels in perfect posture; her short skirt fit tightly to her body being held in place by a modestly wide leather belt. The sheer blouse did nothing to hide the corset she wore under it. Commanding Ellen while she let her eyes caress Lacy, her voice was colored with amusement as she sized up her prey. "Serve us all a drink. Something smooth, that has a kick and goes down easily. There will be plenty of time to kiss her; the night is as young as Lacy is."

"Yes mistress."

Shock filled her mind and her eyes widened when Ellen rose to obey Marie's order. Trembling with emotion everything in her wanted to run, except her eyes and her vagina. Unable to take her eyes from the beautiful woman standing in the doorway, her vagina flushed, fully aroused and open, filled with the liquid of her arousal as she took control of Lacy's hips and her common sense.

Although Marie's voice was soft, her words were clearly commands. "Stand up. Turn around slowly. Let me see your beauty. You have dressed well. I will dress you properly later."

Blushing as she complied with her orders, she could feel Marie's eyes caressing her as if they were hands. Taking her into a close embrace, she kissed her fully with passion as her hands lightly fondled her full ass and tiny tits. Breaking the kiss she spoke softly into her mouth. "Sit down. Have your drink. Get to know your sister Ellen. She is your sister as of now." Breaking the embrace, she led her back to the couch as she continued. "Tonight I will be your aunt... your strict aunt."

After Ellen served the drinks she returned to the couch, kneeling beside Lacy, sparkling with passion, her voice pleading. "Can I kiss her now Auntie. I really want to."

"Have your drink first. Give your sister time to relax. She seems a little tense right now."

"Yes Auntie."

Using a small remote to lower the lights and raise the music, Marie lit a soft spot light in the center of the room. The music was light, sensuous and ethereal. As Lacy continued drinking, she could feel the alcohol relax her mind, calming its wild ravings. Sitting close to her, Marie commanded Ellen without looking at her. "Dance for us. Dance to raise our passion."

"Yes Auntie," slipped smoothly out of Ellen's mouth while seduction flowed from Marie's flirting eyes.

While her tongue explored Lacy's mouth, her hands explored her body, raising her arousal to passion, her kisses being intensely erotic. Breaking the kiss, her hands continued to pet her body while speaking softly into her ear. "Do you think she is beautiful?"

Looking at Ellen as she danced, she became excited watching her remove her top. As she swayed to the music, her full breasts moved easily, her nipples in full erection. Lacy's vagina swelled with arousal, while she watched the sexy young woman dancing before her, exuding sexuality with every move.

The sharp voice, harsh and demanding, broke her fascination while capturing her attention. "I asked a question. I demand an answer. I will slap you if you do not answer properly. Do you think she is pretty?"

Lowering her head and her eyes, she stammered in a tiny voice. "Yes Auntie. She is beautiful."

Pulling her head up, capturing her eyes with her own, Marie watched her intently as she spoke. "She's mine. I own her. She is my slave. Tonight you will command her."

Before she could respond, Marie filled her mouth with her passion and her tongue, slipping her hand under Lacy's panties, stroking her wet vagina then pulled her fingers to her mouth. With sparkling eyes, she smiled at Lacy while licking her fingers, speaking with a sultry voice. "I know she excites you. I also excite you. Call your sister to you. Make her kiss you. Put her on her knees before you... I'll slap you if you do not."

Confusion took her mind while her vagina ruled her hips as tears filled her eyes, trying to speak, she only stammered. Being shocked into action by the sharp slap to her face, which brought more noise than pain, she spoke without thinking her voice weak and shallow, holding no power. "Ellen, come to me."

Another slap and harsher commands greeted Lacy's tiny voice. "Do not ask her. Command her."

This time her voice was stronger. "Ellen. Come kneel before me."

"Take her by the hair. Pull her up. Kiss her. Make her serve you."

Everything was strange to Lacy including her raging passion. Letting the passion in her body fill her mind she pulled Ellen's head up by her hair, speaking her first real command. "Kiss me, or I'll slap you."

A pleasure she had never experienced before filled her mind when she let herself be in charge. Marie's incessant, intimate caresses and her sharp bites to her neck between passionate kisses kept her arousal full. Between kisses filled with erotic passion, Marie's commanding voice was insistent. "Make her take your panties off. Put her head between your legs where it belongs. Make her do it. Slap her if she does not. Or just slap her because it brings you pleasure. She kneels before you for your pleasure. Make the bitch serve you. Your pleasure is all that matters."

The commanding nature residing in the voice, and her own driving arousal, took over her mind completely erasing all reservations. Even though her face was flushed with embarrassment and arousal, she spoke her commands harshly with as much authority as she could manage. "Take my panties off, bitch. Take them off now."

Even though she was complying with her command, Lacy slapped her face harshly, feeling a powerful surge of arousal in her vagina and pleasure in her mind when she did. Slapping Ellen again, expanding the pleasure in her mind, she felt good about the power that had filled her voice as if she were a different person speaking.

Winding her fingers into Ellen's hair, she found another surge of pleasure and arousal. As soon as Ellen had removed her panties, she pulled her head to her raging vagina. The shock of the intense sensations brought a loud feral quality to her voice as she moved Ellen's head with her hands, while she directed her tongue with her words. "Eat me bitch. Use your tongue. Get me off."

While Marie sat close to her, she masturbated as she watched, being pleased with it all, producing pleasure with her hand, and even more pleasure being totally in charge. Right now she was playing, being sure she would taste her lust later.

When Lacy rose to her orgasm, arching her back she tried to stifle her voice. The sharp slap to her face shocked her as did Marie's commanding voice. "Scream bitch. I'll hear your screams of pleasure, or I'll hear your screams of pain."

Letting the deep feral sounds that came from deep inside herself out her mouth, she screamed out her pleasure, vibrating with the intensity of it, her voice becoming words as her orgasm peaked. "So good: ... It's so good."

Muting her voice, Marie took the raising passion from her mouth raising it higher. Shuddering in little waves of pleasure, she accepted and returned Marie's kisses, being intensely happy as her passion rose with her pleasure. Even though her afterglow relaxed her, her hips still rocked and her vagina did not close as she lay back in full bloom with her legs fully open. With a bright smile, Marie stood up, removed her belt then handed it to Ellen with a crisp command. "Put this on, bitch. Your sister, will use it later."

"Yes Auntie."

As she buckled the belt loosely around her naked waist, the diamond stud in her navel peeked over the top of the belt flashing in the light as her hips rocked. Removing her skirt and blouse, Marie stood over them in a short black corset that left her bare from the waist down. Pulling Lacy to her feet, she took her into a deep embrace, her voice sparkling with excitement. "Now you will dance for me while your sister serves me. You will be naked when we are both finished. Leave your stockings on: Nothing else."

When she started to turn to obey, Marie slapped her sharply. Her command was just as sharp. "I am very strict. You will always answer me."

Almost in tears, she responded. "Yes auntie."

Stepping into the soft spotlight, the rest of the world ceased to exist as if someone had switched it off. Unable to see anything except herself in the small circle of light all that remained in her world was the soft sensuous music and her rising lust. There was no question in her mind as to what Marie wanted from her as she had many times fantasized of dancing a dance of seduction, however in her dreams she had always been dancing for a man. Finding the same pleasure she had found in her dreams, she danced for Marie to raise her passion. Removing her clothing slowly, she offering Marie a gift of her nakedness, her arousal rising higher with each piece of clothing she removed from her body.

Letting her hands free as she danced, she raised her passion until she could no longer stand, collapsing onto the floor, she continuing her dance of desire. Arching her back while raising her hips from the floor, she was no longer dancing, now masturbating to the music, her hands and hips moved rhythmically as she rose to her orgasm. Lost in her own world, she only became aware of Marie when she heard her rise to her vocal orgasm. The sounds of Marie's passion raised her own passion higher, finding another orgasm as she listened.

The power of her orgasm filled her body with spasms, while the sounds of Marie's orgasm filled her mind with pleasure. Having no time to relax into her afterglow, Marie's voice was soft and sensuous; however the softness of her voice did not change the nature of her commands. "Come to me. Kneel before me. Drink my passion."

"Yes Auntie," fell naturally from her lips, now being compelled to obey Marie, having neither the will nor the desire to disobey her, wanting to please her in every way. Kneeling up, she posed for Marie, offering herself to her as she slowly crawled out of the circle of light that had separated them. When her eyes adjusted to the dim light in the room, she saw Marie sitting back on the couch with her legs open, her eyes alive with excitement while Ellen lay on her back at her feet, smiling contentedly as she masturbated.

Marie's open vagina called to her like a magnet. Sparkling with excitement as she crawled to her, everything in her wanted to please her. Unable to do anything but obey, she flirted with her as she slowly crawled to kneel between her legs.

Being assaulted by the deep heady aroma of Marie's passion, her arousal flared. The smell and sight of Marie's vagina sent a flash of arousal through her that took her mind away. Shuddering as she swelled with passion, her hand went naturally to her own vagina. Leaning her head down, she kissed Marie's open wetness while Marie took control of her head with her hands and her words. "Eat me bitch. Taste my passion. Drink it all. Give me your passion while you do."

The wetness of Marie's passion muffled her reply. Feeling an intense flush of arousal when she filled her mouth with the sweet, salty taste of Marie's liquid passion, she drank from her like drinking fine wine. The intoxication it brought was the heady intoxication of pure lust. Singing a duet of lust, Marie's voice filled the air while Lacy's voice filled her vagina. Being in love with the taste and smell of Marie, she drank deeply, wanting only to please her, even her orgasm was for her pleasure.

Both women shuddered and shook as tremors of pleasure spread through their bodies in their afterglow as Marie pulled her up and kissed her deeply. Breaking the kiss, Marie's voice filled with passion and amusement. "You still kiss like a girl. You will learn quickly. You have no choice. I will have you as a woman. You will serve me well. I demand it."

"Yes Auntie."

"Ellen, get your lazy slut ass up off the floor. Clean your sister then serve us drinks. The night is as young as Lacy is."

"Yes Auntie."

Pulling her away from Marie onto her back on the rug, she knelt between her legs, smiling deeply as she licked the secretions of her passion from her thighs. When Ellen's mouth met her vagina, her passion flared, becoming instantly aroused. The sound of Marie's voice seemed distant yet was insistent in her demands. "Make her do it. Slap her. Call her a bitch. Make her serve you."

"Yes Auntie."

Pulling Ellen's mouth to her vagina, she held her mouth tightly to her as she let her hips free to masturbate against Ellen's animated mouth, feeling a surge of power greater than her passion. Feelings of power were unknown to Lacy, having never been in charge of anything in her life, except her running. Erotic sensations filled her mind, loving the intense sexual pleasure that Ellen's mouth brought to her. Being in her own world of pleasure, Marie's words, powerful and threatening, came like a shock to her. "I gave you an order bitch. Slap her, or I'll slap you."

Obeying without thought, she pulled Ellen's head up as she acknowledged her orders. "Yes Auntie." New waves of pleasure filled her when she slapped Ellen, growling out her commands, her voice filled with passion and authority. "Bitch: Do it right. I'll slap you until you do."

With her eyes sparkling with excitement, she replied, "Yes sister," loving both her own submission and the pain.

Slapping her again, she felt a surge of passion fill her mind from the sound of the slap alone. Pulling Ellen's head back down to her wet vagina, she was no longer following Marie's orders, being totally into her own pleasures that came from Ellen's mouth and the power she held over her and as she rose to her orgasm she screamed out her words. "Fucking bitch, whore. Eat me right." Pulling her head up, she slapped her again, convulsing with a full orgasm she used Ellen's mouth to bring her passion higher. Having never been this aroused before she shuddered out her orgasm, and as her passion shrank, her excitement rose. The power she held over Ellen raised her excitement higher, flavoring her voice. "Clean me up, bitch. Do it right."

"Yes sister."

As she licked the excess passion from her she smiled loving the taste as well as her own submission. While Ellen cleaned her, she gave her pleasure to Marie with her eyes. When Marie opened her arms, issuing her non-verbal command, she swelled with happiness, smiling from deep within herself as she crawled up into her arms.

The full embrace enveloped her, while animated hands moved lightly across her body, being deeply into her afterglow, she found great pleasure in the light caresses of her body. Although she was content, Marie was not; her eyes sparkled with excitement that intruded into Lacy's contentment, which fled in an instant being replaced with the stirrings of her arousal as Marie's excitement rose her own.

Following unspoken commands, Ellen served drinks onto the table then sank to her knees at her mistress's feet, who stroked her head as if she were a pet. Feeding Lacy her drink from her mouth while fondling her with intent, Marie's eyes were as commanding as her voice. "We have had our pleasure. Your sister is still in need. Ellen, give your sister the belt."

"Yes Auntie," fell from Ellen's lips as she sat tall on her knees with her head bowed and her legs apart, smiling as she removed the belt from around her waist. First kissing the belt she then offered it to Lacy on her open hands with her head bowed.

Blushing as she looked down at Ellen and the offered belt, she was suddenly caught in her embarrassment, sitting frozen with wide eyes not knowing what to do. Her attention was instantly shifted to Marie by the sharp slap to her face, and the harsh commands from her mouth. "Take the belt bitch, or I will. If I take the belt, I'll use it on you."

Before she could think about her command Marie took her into a deep passionate kiss. While her hands erotically teased, her eyes sparkled with amusement, smiling brightly as she broke the kiss; her voice became soft, soothing and seductive. "Maybe you would rather have the belt on your ass instead of in your hand... Your sister does."

As if watching herself, she picked up the belt from Ellen's hand thinking it was somewhat surrealistic, being totally confused, and totally aroused it was as if someone else was acting while she watched. All of the strange feelings and emotion's turned into tears in her eyes. Her voice stammered as she spoke. "I don't think I can hit her. I've never hit anyone before."

"Don't lie to me bitch. You loved slapping her; I could see it in your eyes. You will serve your sister in her need. She finds no pleasure without pain. You will give her both. If you don't find pleasure using the belt on her, I'll enjoy myself using it on you... Make her serve you. Make her cry."

With tears flowing down her cheeks, her hand trembled and her face and shoulders were flushed. Even in her embarrassment, her vagina flushed with the moisture of her arousal. Frozen in place with the belt in her hand, she was shocked out of her confusion by Marie's sharp slap and tart words. "I gave you an order. I heard no reply."

"Yes Auntie."

Waves of excitement filled her as she stood over Ellen. Having never felt powerful before, it was as if a different person was in her body. A smile spread across her face, filling her mind as she spoke down to Ellen in a voice that was feral, filled with her excitement, her body flushed with arousal when she spoke with authority. "Look at me bitch."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers