Leather and Lacy Ch. 04

Story Info
Growing stronger.
11.6k words
4.47
11.2k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Leather and Lacy

Copyright 2011

Molly J

CHAPTER 4

While waiting for the clock to release her from the cabin, being held in bondage to her commands, she used her whip and Ellen's talents to bring her pleasure. Being in total control, she felt as if she were running, giving Ellen pleasure, or denying it, at her command. The strap-on had protrusions that fit up against her clitoris when she wore it. Pushing it into Ellen while rocking her hips allowed her to masturbate with the dildo rather than fuck, she felt even more in charge when she learned how to do it. Now in complete control of Ellen's pleasure as well as her own, her confidence was full and rich.

Passion flowed through her like an endless river even though she had to stop fucking with the dildo when her vagina became too tender, finding as much pleasure from a mouth or a hand without any penetration. After her mother's outburst, she was happy to know even a latex erection was not a necessity; being sure she never wanted a man in her life in any way.

Walking in a cloud of contentment, she led Ellen back to Marie's house for their shopping trip, wearing a thin white cotton dress, with a yellow floral pattern, wearing nothing else, but a tiny garter belt of yellow lace, pale yellow silk stockings and her only pair of heels. Although Ellen walked confidently in her heels even on the rough road, she could barely keep from falling, needing Ellen's arm to keep her balance.

Heels were not a friend of hers, having never worn them except at formal occasions and to the senior prom. Her father had taken her to some formal occasions; not many. At an early age she had practiced until she was fairly proficient in them then put them away. The few times she wore them, it was like starting all over again, and she had never worn them on rough ground before. Being sure she would wear heels a lot, she was determined to make a lot of people lick them; that thought raised her passion.

Stepping up onto Marie's porch raised her passion, while the smooth level floor raised her confidence. When she started to ring the doorbell, Ellen giggled, pulling her hand away from the button. "Don't ring the bell. If she's fucking someone, we get to watch."

Embarrassment colored her face when she opened the door, hoping Marie was not fucking anyone else, wanting her all to herself and knew she would be glaring anger at Ellen as soon as Marie talked to her: Actually she was looking forward to it, remembering how her anger gave her strength and raised her passion.

All thoughts of dominance fled from her mind when she entered the den, finding Marie seated on the couch, dressed in a corset, stockings and heels, all in shades of red. Using only gestures, Marie took control immediately, commanding both women to kneel before her. The women spoke in unison as they knelt. "Yes auntie."

"You are no longer sisters as of now. I am no longer your strict aunt. Address me properly."

Ellen spoke with her head bowed, "Yes mistress."

Lacy followed suit, her soft voice trembling as she spoke. Marie slapped her sharply, speaking just as sharply. "I didn't hear you, micro bitch. You still talk like a girl."

Her face flushed at the same time her vagina did. Taking a deep breath, she straightened her posture then spoke out clearly. "Yes mistress."

Marie looked at Ellen intently as she spoke. "Do I own you bitch?"

"Yes mistress. I belong to you."

Returning her attention to Lacy, her voice sparkled when she spoke. "I so enjoyed our date last night, I am giving you a present. Ellen is now yours. She is no longer your lover. She is now your servant and your slave. She now serves you."

Stammering in her mind, as her body flushed with embarrassment, she did not know what to say. With intent she calmed her mind, before speaking in a clear crisp voice she took a deep breath,. "Thank you mistress: I'll make her serve me. She'll call me mistress. She'll lick my heels and my asshole."

Amusement sparkled in her eyes lilting her voice as she leaned back on the low couch. "Were your parents happy with your choice of lovers? Did they throw you out?"

"No mistress. They were not happy about it but they did not throw me out... yet. I will see what happens tomorrow morning at coffee."

"Good. Now you will find out who your parents are. You really don't know. I know your mother dressed you in an ugly dress today."

Anger colored her words when she spoke. "Mistress, I bought this dress. I picked it out. I dressed myself."

Marie laughed in her light lilting voice. "Your mother dressed you in your persona before she dressed you for school. You have been dressing to fit her exceptions all your life. Your parents each have a persona of their own. I love taking peoples clothes off. Today you'll dress yourself for yourself."

Sitting up straight, narrowing her eyes at Lacy, her voice was threatening. "If you buy even one outfit for your mother today, I'll slap you in the store."

"Yes mistress."

Brightening up as she lay back on the couch, she slid her hips to the edge of the couch, her seductive voice smiling when she spoke. "I know you've been fucking like bunnies all morning. Now you'll please me. Lick my heels. Bring me pleasure."

"Yes mistress"

Both women leaned down and licked her heels, Lacy then rose up to kneel beside her, kissing her deeply while Ellen served her on her knees with her mouth and her hands, raising her own passion with her hand, feeding it to Marie through her kisses. Moaning in her pleasure, she spoke breathlessly. "Please mistress. Let me tie her up in the closet. I really want to."

Humor, rather than passion filled Marie's mind as she accepted the services of the women, it would be a while before her passion raised, but she was patient. Having consumed Lacy's first lust last night, she was sure she would drink her lust again tonight before she found her own.

When they arrived at the uptown mall, Marie was sharply dressed in a rose colored dress covering her corset and her shoulders, flaring at the hips, being short enough that her stocking tops flashed when she walked. Always aware of how she appeared to the world, though she seemed unaware of it, she chose her costumes well. Having costumes for both business and play; everything was a costume to Marie, except her corset and heels.

When they arrived at the exclusive mall, Marie informed her there was no budget sparkling her eyes with excitement, having always had to shop with a budget in mind. Watching her intently while she shopped, Marie never gave her approval or disapproval, of anything either verbally or non-verbally. In the third store they were in Lacy picked out a dress, and when she did, Marie walked up crisply and slapped her; her voice was cold when she spoke. "Not a chance in hell bitch."

"Yes mistress," fell from her lips while tears filled her eyes as she put the dress back, although she never lost her posture or her poise. The slap changed her whole attitude as she shopped, now picking her clothes with only one criterion; how they helped her look sexy, alive and alluring. She spent a lot of money, while Marie paid for it all, making arrangements for most of it to be delivered.

When she threw her mother's dress away, she was still in a light cotton dress, with light yellow floral designs, however this dress would not bring her mother pleasure, neither would most of the clothes she had bought.

The small tea room Marie led them to had private rooms. They were served then left alone to tease and fondle each other as they ate and drank. Marie's amusement filled her voice when she spoke. "Your slave is versatile. She not only serves you, she has a job. She earns money. Tell your mistress what job you have tonight."

"Yes mistress. I am scheduled to dance tonight, at the topless bar."

"And after that?"

"I will be taken to my customer. I will model your leather clothes for your customer."

"What else will you do for the customer?"

Ellen's voice was soft, her face flushing slightly when she spoke. "Anything the customer wants to do. I will please my mistress by pleasing her customer."

Ignoring Ellen, she returned her attention to Lacy. "Now that you are a woman we can talk business. I'll manage your slave and see that she is not idle. I'll split the money with you. A slave needs no money. She hardly needs clothes. If you want to keep your slave happy, gold and diamonds always keeps a woman warm. You will have the same deal that I had with her. The jewelry is hers. The cash is yours. Ellen, kiss your mistress and be off about your business. Come straight home. You will serve us at home when you are finished."

"Yes mistress."

Kissing Lacy deeply, she then broke the kiss and lowered her eyes, speaking clearly. "I will serve you well mistress."

There was amusement in her voice, when she spoke after Ellen had gone. "Her name was Ellen when I got her. You can give her any name you want. She's yours. She belongs to you. You own her. You micro bitch, are now a mistress. You serve me because I demand it. You do not serve anyone else. I'll slap you if you bow your head to anyone but me."

"Yes mistress."

"Finish eating, and then raise your passion for me. I want your eyes sparkling when we go back to shopping. We must both find evening wear. It must be special. Jim is taking us to a very nice restaurant."

Instantly angry, her eyes flew open wanting to slap someone, wishing Ellen was here so she could glare her anger out, knowing she could not glare it at Marie. She was shocked by the sharp slap and the sharp words, "I gave an order. I heard no reply. You will not ruin my day. You will obey me exactly... Or, it will be you who are in bondage in the closet."

"Yes mistress. Please mistress, let me put Jim in the closet. I really want to." Although Lacy said it in a light happy air, she did not feel happy right now. Lowering her head, glaring at her plate, she went back to snacking and sipping wine. Having calmed her mind while she finished snacking, she then leaned back flirting with Marie as she slid her skirt up her thighs, spreading her legs, masturbating for her mistress.

With the crispness of her words, Marie commanded her attention. "I do not have a movie for you today. I do have a lesson. Pay attention. You will be tested tonight... Many people want a mistress in their life. More men want a mistresses than women do. Ellen was easy. She is submissive in her heart. She wants to obey. Jim kisses my whip. I will have no one in my life that does not. Jim also finds pleasure holding the whip as well as kissing mine."

Both passion and fear came into her mind as she listened, afraid she could not dominate an adult man although the idea did excite her. The picture arising in her mind as Marie instructed her pleased her in every way, increasing her masturbation while Marie continued talking "You must dominate him. He must lick your heels. He will not roll over for you as Ellen did. He will dominate you if he can. His domination is strong and practiced. You are also strong. Tonight you will practice. When we get home tonight, there will be two whips in the room. I will hold one of them. You will both kiss my whip. You will both lick my heels. One of you will hold the other whip. Whoever holds that whip when we are done will come to my bed. I do hope you hold it. I love a strong beautiful woman in my bed. However, you are on your own. I will not help you."

When Lacy found a small orgasm with her hands, she slid off the chair, flirting with Marie as she crawled to her open legs. Smiling up at Marie, her voice was seductive, "Mistress, I'll share your bed tonight. He'll kiss my whip. He'll lick my heels and my asshole."

Lowering her head to serve her mistress with her mouth, she raised her own passion with her hands, giving it to her mistress with her mouth. Although Marie accepted her devotion and her passion was raised, she was not close to lust: The night had not yet started. Pushing Lacy away from her as she stood up, Marie spoke down to her with humor in her voice. "Get off your back like a street whore. We have more shopping to do. We must dress for our dinner date. Lead the way."

"Yes mistress."

Taking Marie by the arm, she headed for the intimate apparel shop, being sure she wanted to be wearing red when her dress hit the floor. Finally deciding she would wear no bra, thinking there was no need to cover what little she had; her breasts needed neither support nor adornment. They were quite pretty, just not very big.

Like a kid in a candy store, she rummaged through the panties, finding a pair that just covered her pubic mound in the front and covered her ass while leaving her hips bare, adorned with delicate lace all around. The garter belt was tiny and also covered with lace. Rose red stockings finished the set. Lacy wore them all except the tiny panties. Smiling as she put them into her small clutch purse, she was looking at Marie when she spoke. "They'll never make it to dinner. I am sure I won't need them until then."

Nothing was important in her mind, but her desire for a pair of heels. Taking Marie's hand, she led her to the shoe store, shooing away the salesman as she went to the heels, not wanting to share her excitement with a stranger. Petting the shoes as she looked them over brought her passion higher. It took her almost no time at all to find and select two sets of red heels. The ones without buckles she put on immediately, carrying the pair that buckled around her ankles to Marie then took her into a deep embrace the kiss and her voice were filled with excitement. "Mistress, this pair is for your bed tonight. I'm sure you'll buckle them for me. I know I turn you on. The most important part of shopping for our date is done, now I must find the right dress."

Taking Marie by the hand, she led them to the evening wear shop, walking around the store; she let her hands caress the colors and the sensuous materials. After she had held several red dresses up to her, she decided, any of them that displayed her sexuality made her look like a street whore. Green had always been the best color for her. Bright green was out, not wanting her heels to look like Christmas ornaments. Wanting real color, she looked for light green, not lime green. Excitement filled her eyes when her hands found the perfect dress in the perfect color. Entering the fitting room, she hoped it fit as well as it looked.

When she stepped out of the fitting room, her eyes sparkled, flushing with arousal when she saw herself in the mirror. The woman in the mirror, looking back at her was stunning. The top of the dress circled her neck then the neck piece spread out to cover her breasts. Although there was room for more breasts than she had, she thought it fit as well as any dress she ever bought. The neckline was low enough to have shown her cleavage if she had any. The dress swept under her arms leaving her shoulders and back bared, covering her ass completely while clinging to her tightly. She had always bought dresses that flared at the hips, tonight she wanted to proudly show off her ass and her thighs, being quite proud of them. The dress was cut short, barely covering her stocking tops. As she posed for Marie, she smiled wickedly, taking her into a full embrace, holding her tightly, she rocked her hips against her. Her eyes sparkled with the lust of arousal when she spoke. "Mistress, we could skip dinner. Take me home now. They do not serve what I want to eat at a restaurant."

"Not a chance in hell bitch. There's a play being performed tonight: 'Beauty and the Beast.' Comedy or tragedy, I'll enjoy the show... It is tempting. You do look good enough to eat."

Taking control of the shopping, she led Lacy out of the store to an office suite on the floor above the mall shops. The small office had a small sign in the window: "Costumes. 1 hour alterations." Walking into the office hand in hand with Marie, her nose was assaulted with the erotic smell of leather, raising her arousal along with her passion. Sitting at the sewing machine, a woman turned to look over her shoulder and when she saw Marie, she smiled brightly, sliding off the chair onto her knees. Sliding her tight skirt slowly up her thighs, she spread her knees, bowing her head as she put her hands behind her back, speaking with a smile in her voice. "Yes mistress, how may I serve you?"

"Alice, close the shop then kneel naked before me."

"Yes mistress."

Smiling everywhere, she closed the shop quickly and then took off her clothes slowly, flirting with Marie as she shed them then knelt naked before her mistress except for her heels and the golden collar around her neck. Marie commanded her with authority. "Lick my heels. Lick Lacy's heels. Call us both mistress."

"Yes mistress."

Leaning forward while lowering her head, she licked Marie's heels then kissed each of them. Crawling to Lacy, she smiled up at her as she spoke seductively, "Yes Mistress Lacy." The woman flirted with Lacy for a moment before she lowered her head to her heels.

The flirtatious air about her vanished when Marie spoke crisply. "I need you talents with a sewing machine more than your talented mouth. Lacy: stand on the stage. Hold your hair. Do not say a word."

It seemed strange not to answer Marie, and she almost did. Stepping up onto the stage in perfect posture with her head high, she stood on the stage held in self-bondage by Marie's commands. Compulsion was something she no longer felt about Marie's commands, now finding excitement as well as pleasure obeying her. Her attention, however was on the pretty woman on her knees before her, appearing older than she was and younger than Marie. The servitude of the woman before her brought her full arousal, her vagina rocking her hips as her eyes caressed Alice.

Calling the kneeling woman to her, she stood next to Lacy, fondling her breasts as she showed Alice the material that encircled her neck and covered her breasts. "The material is too full. It's baggy on her breasts. Cut it down. Just wide enough to cover her: Tight enough to show her." Sliding her hand down Lacy's body, her words were crisp commands as she caressed her thigh. "Slit the side. I want her thigh to flash when she walks. I want it covered when she stands."

"Yes mistress."

Raising to her feet, she put on a shop apron, then stood before Lacy with her head bowed, speaking in a seductive voice. "If it pleases the mistress, I must handle the dress, and the mistress."

"Kiss me first."

"Yes mistress."

While smiling deeply, she took off the apron and then took Lacy into a full embrace and a passion filled kiss. Fully aroused she responded to the kiss, wanting to let go of her hair and wanting to slap her and then push her between her legs. Her hands being held in bondage to Marie's commands, she caressed Alice with her hips, shaking with arousal when she broke the kiss. Putting the apron back on, she used her hands to stroke Lacy's breasts.

While pinning the material and making tiny marks here and there, she took full advantage of Lacy's bondage, fondling her erotically while she worked. "If it pleases the mistress, I must undress you; the dress is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you will be with the dress off."

With erotic intent her hands caressed her as she undressed her. Marie's sharp commands demanded her attention and her obedience. "Let go of your hair. Take her. You want her... I can see it in your eyes. When you are done, you will attend me while she attends to her menial task."

"Yes mistress," left her mouth by rote. As her attention turned to Alice, her eyes turned feral as she took her by the hair, forcing her to her knees then slapped her, her voice flavored with her arousal. "Put your hands in your cunt bitch."

"Yes mistress."

Pleasure enveloped her mind when she slapped her again. "Do my slaps excite you bitch? They excite me."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers