Leather Kissed

Story Info
Husband & wife learn a little about erotic pain.
1.4k words
4.34
36.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not often that our house is void of teen-aged voices and hustle and bustle, much less a time when all is quiet and Donnie and I are alone with nothing to interrupt us, and a time for play. When it finally dawned on us a few nights ago that we were alone with several hours to ourselves, it was almost too good to be true.

Before he could say a word I was in the bath, shaving and preparing myself the way he liked, freshly showered, smoothly shaved legs, no perfume, no makeup, just me. I wasn't surprised in the least when I stepped out of the bathroom to find all the lights out and candles scattered, flickering around the bedroom. Soft music played on the stereo. Donnie was nowhere in sight as I began to massage a bit of unscented lotion on my legs, but I knew he couldn't be far.

He caught me by surprise, however, from behind, grasping my long brown hair, tugging me upward and back against him. His other hand wrapped itself around my left breast, gently teasing my nipple as his lips found mine, kissing me as a growl rolled from his throat. My heart quickened its pace and I melted back against him, submitting to his strong hands.

I was caught a bit off guard as he suddenly let go of me, turning me around to face the door of the bathroom, pushing me forward until I was standing in the doorway. He lifted my hands up, placing them on each side of the door frame, then put his foot between my two, spreading my legs apart.

"Don't let go of the door and don't turn around." His voice was soft, yet gruff, and I knew better than to disobey him. I heard him moving around behind me and tried to peek at what he was doing without moving my head, but couldn't see anything except his side of the bed behind me and the few furnishings on that side of the room. I was totally unprepared for the soft whisking sound of leather tendrils as they landed across my ass. Not hard, mind you, just enough to get my attention. My head flew up, eyes wide as I started to move my hands and turn around.

"I said don't move."

Another flick of his wrist brought the tendrils across the back of my thighs, harder this time, warning me that he meant business. I wasn't used to this. He knew that I had written fantasies about this sort of play and he knew that I read a lot of erotica that had a bondage and S&M theme, but he had always insisted he wasn't into this sort of thing. I was stunned. I definitely didn't know what to think, or what he had in store, and was more than a little afraid of him accidentally hurting me. But after 18 years of marriage I had come to trust him very much, and I have to admit I was more than a little thrilled that he was trying something I had often wondered about.

He worked slowly at first, not hitting me hard at all. Each time the tendrils of his weapon touched my skin it was like a warm, nipping kiss. I secretly wanted him to try it a bit harder, and soon enough he did. Slowly the blows got harder and harder, but not yet painful. My hips began to arch back, inviting the next kiss of leather. It was then that things changed.

The next blow of the leather landed, wrapping itself around my body and nipping at my breast. Then the other side, leaving stinging welts on each breast as if an octopus had just wrapped itself around me. I gasped hard, my head flying up and my hands leaving the doorway.

"Don't move those hands!" He barked fiercely, swinging the leather, leaving my thighs burning. Tears stung my eyes, my breath coming in gasps, more from surprise than anything. Two more blows and he suddenly ceased. I felt him step behind me, his hands grazing over my reddened skin with much softness. A finger trailed between my buttocks and down, grazing through my slit. The heat of his finger against my skin sent hard shudders through me as I realized how wet I was.

I recognized the cool, soft feel of silk as he wrapped one of my scarves around my wrists, pulling it behind me, and then the other, tying my hands behind my back. One of his huge hands wrapped itself in my long hair and then he dragged me to the bed, forcing me to my knees between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't have a chance to even take a breath as he pushed my mouth onto his cock, groaning as the hot wetness of it surrounded his hardness. I swallowed all that I could of him in one instant.

I love the feel of his cock in my mouth. I love the way the vein on the underside pulses as my tongue lashes against it; the feel of the mushroomed head tugging against my lips as I rise to the very tip. And I especially love the salty taste of him as my tongue glides over his tiny slit, and the way he groans as I pay him "lip service". Tonight was no different. I worked at him hungrily, yearning to taste his seed in my throat. That was not to be, however.

Just as I felt his balls tighten beneath my chin he jerked my head away, pulling me up against him, kissing my mouth hard, and his tongue probing as if he were determined to enter my throat with it. His hands grasped my ass and pulled me onto his lap. I was soaking wet. My thighs were coated with the slickness of my excitement and my cunt was nearly screaming with joy as I waited for him to enter me. This did not happen either.

He deliberately held his cock between us, pressed against my belly, and grinded against me. Cool air licked at my wet cunt lips, teasing me even more. I whimpered against his mouth, begging for it, but he kept grinding against me until his come was soaking my belly, coating both of us with it. I whimpered again in protest, letting him know my thoughts with the sounds dragged from my throat. He only laughed that deep, low laugh of his as he pushed me back to my knees and ordered me to clean him. I did so happily.

Once I had him cleaned, he pulled me up onto the bed. My arms still bound, my shoulders were pressed against the mattress, the thickness of my hair hiding the world around me, and my ass jutting in the air. I felt the warmth of his breath on my ass cheeks and the rake of nails on my skin. I felt the first flick of his tongue against my clit. There was no gentle teasing this night. He was as turned on as I was, and licked at my pussy the way a starving dog would lap at an already empty dinner plate, determined not to leave a drop untasted.

His tongue lapped from clit to anus and back again, probed deep inside me, lapping at the juices that dripped constantly from me. It was the feeling of his lips wrapped around my clit and his tongue tapping out a frantic rhythm against that tiny button that finally sent me over the edge. I nearly fainted with the force of the orgasm ripping through me.

The sudden withdrawal of his mouth left me gasping and moaning in protest as my hips ground against air. I was rewarded with the hard, swift thrust of his cock deep inside me, ramming home hard and fast. My hands remained bound, resting on my backside as both of his hands grasped hair, holding me in place as he pistoned in and out of me. I knew I'd be tender the next day, but who cared.

I pushed back against him, meeting each stroke, only slightly aware that the animal growl ripping through the air was mine, not his, as I felt him exploding inside me, my cunt muscles contracting violently as my body fed off his.

It was with giggling exhaustion that he finally unbound me then fell on the bed next to me, hugging me to him. As I assured him that he had not hurt me, I wrapped arms and legs around him like a starfish and whispered "thank you", and got a promise from him that it wouldn't be the last time he sent me to sleep leather kissed.