Leather Lusts Ch. 01

Story Info
Bikers in love, with each other and leather.
2.1k words
4.31
21.7k
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the curtains of sleep, her consciousness arose, it wasn't the birds, nor even the sunrise that had awoken her from this slumber. Breezy grimaced stretching, her twenty-five years old, slim body, with corn silk hair, almost cute her dad would say. She had chosen to stay here with Donna, because of the quiet serenity, a population of less than two hundred, and an itsy bitsy crime rate. However, the town at the first of August turned into, chaos, thanks to the annual bike week in South Dakota. Mostly the bikers stuck to, Spear Fish, Sturgis, and the surrounding areas, but thanks to the Bison Bar, they had made this a routine stop. For the burn out special, one minute burn out, got you a free beer. Today though, she believed they were having that big contest, like how long you could last without popping a tire.

Rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble.

Bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

You'd think those bikers would have run out of rubber, yesterday.

"God, why did I stay up so late helping at the café? Because Donna asked you to that's why, and you're such a push over." She answered herself. She got up and went to the bathroom, taking care of business she turned on the shower to get it hot, brushed her teeth and checked the water, it was more than warm so she pulled off her sleep shirt and panties and got in. The water sluicing down her body felt like heaven, bathing and caressing her all over, she stayed in until it started to cool. She reluctantly got into hip hugger jeans and a bike week t-shirt, the uniform for this month, and pushed on some sneakers. No makeup now maybe later she'd get a chance to slap some on, she was late. Grabbing her keys, and apron as she went out the door, and crossed the road from the motel, to the Devil's Tower Café.

"Donna honey, why didn't you ring me, I would have been over sooner." She said tying her apron.

"Breeze, I was just thankful for your help last night with that crowd, as it was we sent half of them away, with carry out orders." Donna scanned the street. "Mostly this morning it's been coffee and a hello biscuit to go. Not too much booth & stool. We can do it." "Yup, no problem."

Breezy went to check the coffee urns and fill the Bun coffee baskets, filter, tear the packets open and carefully dump the contents in each basket, they had more baskets than urns so they could keep ahead of the rush, and after filling all ten baskets she stacked them for use.

The bell over the door rang, and she turned to see a tall, dark haired man in leather, with a bandanna wrapped around his forehead old style. He took a seat in a booth, after tossing his jacket into the corner of the seat he sat down, and stretched back. She saw that he had a sleeve tattoo on his right arm, made up of skulls, flames, bike engines. Just a few tats on his left arm, eight ball, lucky thirteen, and a naked lady. Wonder if he's covered in any others.

Breezy cheerfully greeted him, "Morning, welcome to Devil's Tower Café, could I get you a coffee sir?" she placed a menu page on the table, and waited.

"Black" he answered in a gravely voice, "And keep it coming."

She filled a large 16 oz. cup, specialty of the house, and returned to him.

"Have you decided on anything else, we have raised doughnuts fresh from town today, and pies also that aren't on the menu."

He looked up at her, appraising her cheerful manner, with deep green eyes.

"Are we always this perky in the morning?" He grumbled.

"I don't know how to answer that one, but are you always this crabby?" she jested. "Get up on the wrong side of the sleeping bag or something?"

"Probably had one too many beers last night, sorry for being an ass." He said apologizing.

"How about I get you a couple of Hellos and a couple of Tylenol?" she suggested.

She placed the order with Donna then went to the office cabinet and got two pain relievers. On the way back she filled a tall OJ for him.

"Here Hun, take these and drink all that juice, supposed to be good for hangovers."

Several other people stopped in for carryout orders, and she placed them, watching the grump in the corner.

She took him the two Hello biscuits, ham, egg and cheese on extra large biscuits, and he ate them both quietly. Later she stopped back filling his coffee.

"Could I get you anything else, how was it?" she inquired. "The best, Biscuits sandwiches, I've ever had, and could I get your number?"

"Are you flirting with me?" she smiled.

"Nope, I'm serious as a heartbeat sugar, give me your number so I can call you." He grinned at her. "How about some dinner, or a ride, maybe a concert, there's a lot going on right now?"

"You are flirting with me."

She went back behind the counter, and rang up his tab, "That's seven, forty please."

He handed her a twenty, "Keep the change." The he slipped her a napkin. "My cell number, just in case, if you're not too busy or you might like to get away for awhile."

He took her hand and flipped it kissing her palm, "Thanks for your TLC, beautiful, call me."

He walk out the door and started up a big black bike, with a fat back tire, full of tread, definitely not here burning rubber, just here to watch. Now days you couldn't tell the real bikers (tattooed and patch wearing) from the RUBs (rich urban bikers), they all wore leathers, they all rode the same bikes, and sometimes they crossed over. Rich guys liked to play biker, and bikers liked to be rich. Her dad had been the latter, and had become rich doing what he liked, building up bikes with after market parts, and making the best rides money could buy. She stuffed the napkin into her jeans pocket and got back to work.

About three pm, things began to drag, but especially her butt on the floor. Her feet ached & her back kinked and she stretched to ease her muscles. Jolene the other waitress remembered to come to work today, yes she could get some needed down time. Crossing the road back to the motel, she was almost run down by a speeding motor cycle, and he flipped her off.

"Nice sign language buddy, watch where you're going." She yelled.

The motel had filled up today and was bursting to capacity, cars as well as bikes in every color and description filled the parking lot. She saw several sets of eyes turn her way, and some perked up with interest, so she quickly entered her room. She did not need another lothario telling her, how cute her butt was, or asking her to sit on his lap and see what comes up. One asked if her breasts were real, and wanted to check for silicone leakage. He must have been a plastic surgeon, in his last life, especially if he didn't know real from rubber. She slipped off her clothes and lay down for a nap. When she woke she lay back and sighed, she had been dreaming of that dude with the deep green eyes. He had been crabby, grumpy and rough, and she had been trying to get him out of his bad mood, at first joking with him, and then suddenly she was stripping for him, the mood and lights of the café dimmed and a strobe light came out of nowhere. Soon he was grinning from ear to ear, and rubbing his crotch, he was telling her something she couldn't hear. What a fantasy dream.

"Hmmm, I wonder what that was he said, only one way to find out." She hopped out of bed and dug in the discarded jeans for the napkin. She pulled out her cell phone and pushed in the number he had written.

"Jack here!" he barked as if annoyed into the phone.

"Hi, um this is Breezy, the waitress from this morning, do you still wanna, do something together?" she asked not so sure herself.

"Positively, definite yes, where you at sugar?" he said tone different.

"I'm at the Bison Motel, number twenty, about an hour maybe."

"Be there with bells on, casual or dressy Breezy?" He asked.

"I don't care, casual; I didn't bring much with me."

After pushing the end button, she jumped in the shower, and put on make up with care, donning a black lace bra and thong set she bought at VS (Victoria's). Breezy picked out some black jean shorts with flames over dyed on the hems, and a tank with Harley Honey embroidered across the front. She pulled on her combat boots, grabbed her fringed leather jacket, picked up her back pack purse, and left to wait by the office.

"Woo wee, that's sure some nice ass, how about a date?" someone called from a doorway. "The hell with a date bitch, just come over here and fuck my big meat." Another called. "You still trying to give away that midget digit you got?" A woman said from another room.

Everyone started laughing about that comment, and he went back inside. Breezy was smiling as she made the office. Most braggart's, usually didn't have nothing to really brag about. She wondered about Jack, no come on lines, no tails to tell, she hoped he was nice, for tonight she just wanted to get to know him better, maybe a lot better. She thought about Jack's attributes. She was very attracted to those dark green olive eyes; they drew her in like magic. His thick black hair just begged to have her hands in it. When he stood up from the booth he was over a head taller; she liked that; men shorter that you sucked; at almost 5' 10" she was taller than most girls in her class. Recalling his broad chest and biceps, she wondered if her worked out or just worked hard.

He rolled up within minutes, backed in and kicked the stand down on the bike; he got off and walked to where she stood waiting. Appraising her as he walked from the curb to where she stood. He smiled at her and pulled her into a hug, then led her to the bike, a Victory, not bad, boy has taste.

"Let's go hit one of the eateries up the mountain, sugar, Deadwood okay?" He asked her.

"That's fine with me, Jack." She commented. "Nice bike."

He got on and she swung her leg up and over behind him, sitting on the fender patch, noting as she got on that the license plate was from Montana. Maybe he was a local and she didn't need to worry about her safety. She snuggled into his back and wrapped both arms around his waist, feet carefully on the foot pegs. They rode for over an hour though forested lands, dotted with ranches and small farms, some cabins and retreats. When they pulled into a parking lot she shook herself fully awake, and got off to stand, her legs were wobbly, and he took her elbow to steady her and walked her to the casino restaurant.

"Table for two, Jack Moran, for seven." He said to the hostess.

"Right this way Mr. Moran sir, it's nice to have you join us again." And she walked them back to a corner booth with plenty of room, "I'll send someone to you right away, sir."

"Been here to dine a lot?"

"Just a couple of times, I'm acquainted with the guy that owns the place, and waitresses like me. I'm a good tipper."

Breezy slid into the middle and he slid in after her, he took her hand and raised it to his lips, kissing her knuckles.

"Thanks for calling me, I hoped you would, but I had the feeling you might think I was just another guy in for the week and trying to hook up. I moved here a while back, and haven't settled down to life here yet, haven't found anyone to date, don't really know anybody." He looked into her eyes. "But I'd like to get to know you."

"Jack, are you a nice man, friendly to dogs and children?" She questioned him.

"Most of the time, I haven't kicked either one for awhile, I just finished building a house up near the Bitter Root Range, and have been deciding what to do with myself lately. I sold a company I had , patens, contracts and all. Thought I would travel and pull back from the hectic life of the city."

"So what was your career field, something secretly scientific, if you tell me, will you have to kill me?" She teased.

"No just an engineer, mostly I made parts that made things better, improved speed or balance, just parts."