Leather Lusts Ch. 07

Story Info
Bikers in love, with each other and leather.
1k words
4.65
11.7k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay I forgive you, help me load the dishwasher."

They helped each other at the counter cleaning up, and watched a movie before going to bed. They slept until the alarm woke them in the morning at four. By the time she dressed he had all the bags loaded up. He drove to the major airport in the dark and she napped on the way. The twilight was touching the horizon when he reached their destination.

"Breezy, baby wake up, we're here." He said pulling into the parking garage. He unloaded the bags and got a ticket from the attendant. They both carried the bags to check in at the gate. After getting their boarding passes, he led the way to the upper floor, where they had a security check. They entered the VIP lounge, and helped themselves to coffee and pastries. It was about thirty minutes before the steward called their gate number and flight. The flight to Denver was short, and they caught a connecting flight to Las Vegas.

Jack collected their baggage from the carousel and went toward a pick up kiosk; a driver took them in a limo straight to the Bellagio. Once in the room Breezy looked around the suite of rooms. Jacuzzi in the corner, lounge area with a bar and a king sized bed. Jack made a few calls and came over to join her by the balcony that over looked the terraces. "Well tomorrow at ten, in the chapel down stairs, with a gondola ride afterward. Do you want to shop at the venues today, get a dress for tomorrow? I got a call in to the rental for a tux. Need to find shoes though, can't walk in barefoot."

"Yes let's get out and shop, maybe do some gambling and have a nice dinner." Breezy agreed. "Then later tonight we could order in some wine and something to eat; I want to try out that Jacuzzi."

They traveled down to the main level that appeared to be a mini mall and found a dress shop. Breezy purchased a white lace chemise with a three quarter hem, leaving her shoulders bare and caressing her calf. She found a pair of white strap sandals and hose. She picked up a few dresses and matching sun wear to have for the next few days. This was not a jeans and t-shirt kind of place. Jack had a pile of clothes on the counter himself; together they put a big dent in the credit card. Jack picked up his tux at the concierge desk, and they took their finds upstairs. Jack had picked out a few Dockers and dress shirts for the casino dates. He bought some loafers for his feet; and a pair of black spats to wear with his tux. She was taking off her clothes for a shower, when he came up behind her and began helping her out of her clothes. He was almost nude himself, wearing only boxers, his appreciation of her showing. Jack cupped her breast and pulled her back to his chest. She tipped her head back against his shoulder and he kissed her cheek. She turned her head and caught his lips nipping and licking them. Jack groaned and turned her in his arms, held her away from him and gazed down at her. "Breeze, you're so beautiful." He lowered his lips to her nipples caressing both in turn. She lost her hands in his hair, pulling him tighter to her. She hooked a leg around his thigh, and rubbed her mound against him. Jack cupped her ass and carried her to the bed. He dropped her in the center and waded in to where she lay. He suckled her breasts and covered her mound with his large hand, cupping her and filling her, her legs crossed and enclosed his hand in the grip of her thighs. His fingers played a game of hide and seek, and she couldn't hide her passion from him. She arched and bucked beneath him and reached for his cock straining in his boxers. Pushing his waistband down over his ass, it caught on his cock, causing it to spring forth and bob against her leg. He kicked the boxers off and tossed them away from the bed, then rolled back to her. She touched him, letting her hands glide up and down, tugging at the tip and rolling the pre fluid about him. He growled and pushed her back covering her. He rubbed himself through her clef and pushed himself inside. They both gasped, and Jack pumped her; she met his thrusts pushing back at him. He changed the pace giving her an ass slapping ride, her muscles clamped down on his; then she cried out hoarsely and bit into his shoulder. He groaned and shouted, spilling into her.

"Jack, Baby you're so good to me." Breezy whispered as she fell asleep.

In the morning Jack awoke to a tapping on the door, Breezy crossed the floor in a robe and let room service deliver their breakfast. She signed the ticket and tipped him, then pushed the cart over to the sofa.

"Jack, breakfast, I got you the carnivore plate, meat and more meat." She sat down to a stack of pancakes and fruit.

"Mmmm, smells good I'm starving, be right back." He headed for the bathroom to relieve himself. Upon returning he said, "Man I could eat a horse."

"You're so hungry, because we forgot about dinner last night."

He grinned at her, and she smiled back at him.

She dressed with care in the white lace dress, and fixed her hair in a French knot with flowered combs. Small tendrils of ringlets framed her face. She pulled on the hose and sandals; waking out to the bed room she paused by the door. He was dressed in a traditional tux, with a matching embroidered cummerbund and bow tie; his shoulder length hair brushing the collar.

"James Bond, eat your heart out." She kissed him.

"Breezy, I'm glad I ordered that photographer, I can't fid the words to tell you just how beautiful you are." His eyes were wet with unshed tears.

They went down to the chapel, and some of the staff joined them, for a toast and the ceremony. When the minister asked, "Jack, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Jack replied, "I do, I really do."

When he asked, "Breezy, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Breezy said, "I do, I really, really do.