Leather Shemale & Leather Wife

Story Info
Hubby's first time leather encounter with wife & shemale.
1.3k words
4.2
172.3k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always loved seeing others wear leather. I, too, love to wear leather and have a growing collection. I can't remember when it started but it seems I have always had this fetish for leather. During my first job out of college, I met a lovely young woman named Mikky. She was beautiful. Long dark hair, blue eyes, and long legs. All I could think of was seeing her in leather. It took me a while to confess my love of leather to her. Mikky took it in stride but it was a few years before she bought anything leather. Her first purchase was black leather pants. Man, she looked so hot in them. I knew I had to marry this woman! We did marry a couple years later and have been growing our leather collections slowly. Mikky seems more adventurous when she wears her leather, as the following will attest.

Mikky snuck up to our bedroom while I was doing some work in the basement. I had no idea she was planning anything sexy for the evening. She called me up to help her with something. When I got to the bedroom I was stunned at what she was wearing. Mikky stood before me in thigh high black leather boots with 6 inch heels, black leather bra, black silk stockings & garter belt, elbow length black leather gloves, and a lace up thigh length black leather skirt. More make up than usual and shiny lip gloss, which I love! She beckoned me over and wrapped her gloved hands around my neck for a kiss that turned passionate very quickly. Instantly turning my cock to stone. In a sultry voice she told me to go and dress in my leather. I returned wearing a black leather vest, black leather boots, black leather gloves, and black leather shorts with removable cod piece.

There was a surprise when I returned to the bedroom. There was another person with my wife. A very hot brunette dressed in tight, black leather. She was wearing a leather corset, long gloves, thigh high boots with 6 inch heels, and leather pants that had a zipper running from front to back. She also had on shiny lip gloss. Her name was Miss Julie. She ignored me and went to embrace Mikky. They kissed long and passionately. Further enflaming my need. I had never seen Mikky make out with a woman and found it to be very erotic. I sat down to enjoy the show but the two women would have none of that. They both approached me at the same time with leather cuffs in their hands.

They led me over to the bed and used the cuffs to secure my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. They then kneeled over my body. Miss Julie over my stomach and Mikky over my face. Mikky draped her skirt over my head and I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. She was getting quite moist and the aroma of her leather & her essence was intoxicating. They went back to making out but I couldn't see anything only hearing the kissing. I could also hear them caressing each other's leather.

Miss Julie started to grind herself on top of my rock hard erection. At the same time, Mikky lowered her pussy onto my face. They were both really starting to get into as evidenced by their increased moaning. I started to lick Mikky's pussy which had become very wet with all the activities going on. She was really turned on and was rubbing her pussy all over my face and tongue. This went on for a while until Mikky had an orgasm over my face. Mikky got off of me so she could kiss me and taste herself on my lips. Miss Julie wanted a taste too and kissed me very aggressively. She had an amazingly long tongue.

Mikky and Miss Julie went back to kissing and feeling each other up. Mikky started to undress Miss Julie and she had a great body. When she got to the zipper of her pants I was in for a surprise. Miss Julie wasn't wearing any panties either. That wasn't the surprise, though. As Mikky opened the zipper I could see a bulge which turned out to be a half hard cock. It didn't stay half hard for long and when it was fully hard it was about 6 1/2 inches of thick cock. My mind went into overdrive and I felt like cumming on the spot. Mikky had met Miss Julie through an underground newspaper and knew that she would be perfect for our first threesome. Best of both worlds...a shemale.

Mikky and Miss Julie came back to kiss me again and ask me how I was doing. I told them that I was in shock but was also very turned on! Miss Julie straddled my legs again and started to remove my cod piece. She found a rock hard cock. She left on her leather gloves and boots. I could feel her leather caressing my body as she laid down on top of me. As Miss Julie kissed me, our cocks touched for the first time. It was like an electric charge went through my whole body. Mikky was touching our bodies all over with her leather gloves as we kissed. Miss Julie broke our kiss so she could move up my body. Mikky was offering encouraging words as Miss Julie's cock came closer to my mouth. Mikky has always wanted to see me suck a thick cock and was beside herself that it was going to actually happen. I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip. It was awesome. I wanted more and tried to wrap my lips around the head. Miss Julie pulled back to tease me. She said that I looked so hot tied up in my leather dying to suck her cock.

Miss Julie finally let me take her in my mouth. Her cock was so hot in my mouth. She tasted very sweet and I did everything I could to please her. I licked the underside of the head, licked her balls, and sucked the shaft. I was kind of limited due to being tied up. Mikky watched the whole thing while stroking my cock. I worked on Miss Julie for about 15 minutes but it felt like 5. She was really working her cock in & out of my mouth. I knew she was close to cumming. She held the back of my head and was moaning very loudly. Mikky came up for air to see what was going on. As she did, she saw Miss Julie pulling out of my mouth and stroking her cock with her leather gloved hands. After about 30 seconds of stroking, Miss Julie let out a loud moan and started cumming. Her cum flew everywhere. On my face, in my hair, and all over her gloves. She must have been saving up for our time together. When her orgasm subsided, she bent down to lick her cum off of my face. I looked over to see Mikky stroking herself and watched as she had an orgasm of her own.

In all the excitement, I had forgotten about my own pleasure. Miss Julie and Mikky hadn't. They untied me so I could be more comfortable as they pleased me. They gave me my first two person blow job. It felt incredible to have two tongues work me over. I was so excited that I lasted only about 5 minutes. I came all over their faces and they seemed to love it. They both came up to me to give me passionate cum filled kisses. I licked all of my cum off of their faces before we collapsed for some much needed rest.

To be continued...