Leavers' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hundred miles from the town; no pharmacy. I decided not to worry about it.

That night I had a similar dream again, but this time Sarah was naked too as her fingers worked on me and Ritchie fucked me from behind again. The class looked on.

"Will that help to get you pregnant, Miss?"

"If she can make me orgasm again when Ritchie ejaculates, yes, it will."

"Then you can do me whilst Miss Wilson makes me come," Sarah said to one of the eagerly watching young men, "just because I'm bisexual doesn't mean I don't want to get pregnant too."

In the daytime I was constantly turned on. I wondered if it was the dreams, or if I was, in fact, pregnant and it was some kind of hormonal response.

By the time I got back home I was fairly sure and by the time the new academic year started, I was certain.

The Head called me into her office soon after she had something to notice. I told her it was a one-night stand during the holidays; she assumed it was in Australia. I told her I intended to return to work after my maternity leave and apart from the single-mother-setting-a-bad-example lecture, there wasn't much else she could say.

There are some who know, or suspect, but by the time they finish University the timing will be vague and they will have forgotten how Miss Wilson was fucked at their Leavers' party that year.

I met Sarah one day in the Christmas holidays, walking in the park.

"Was it on that night, at the party, then here?" she asked. I thought about not saying anything.

"And for you, too?" Her belly was as full as mine.

"Yes. I wonder if they will be born on the same day, too, and if they will be the same colour."

"Is your boyfriend white?" I asked because her skin was as dark as Ritchie's.

"I don't have one."

"Then whose...?"

"You don't know? I thought you saw us - we saw you and Ritchie."

"No, I just heard you and recognised your voice."

"It was Mr Smith. David."

"But he's gay. I didn't think he was bi."

We went over to one of the nearby benches and sat down. The last time I had been on that bench, one leg had been hooked over the back, the other on the floor as I spread myself open for Richie, the hard surface against my backside heightening every impulse as he fucked me.

Sarah remembered it too, as soon as we sat down she told me that she and David had watched us there. Somehow we both knew we were going to tell each other everything: she started.

"I was talking to him, general stuff, when we saw Richie with his hands in your knickers, on the dance floor. David was for going over to stop him, but I was so turned on, seeing you, and I could see that he was too, looking at the way you were touching Ritchie's cock. So I asked him to do it to me. He was taken aback, asked me if I knew he was gay. I told him it didn't matter, I was bi, and before he could say anything I reached down and stroked his cock, hard inside his trousers. He gave me a funny look and shyly put his hand on my crotch, so I started to work on him, you know, reaching inside and I was surprised how big he was. I got him into the Back Room and we fondled each other until we were both red hot. He wouldn't go any further though, said it was too public. We had seen the two of you go past in the darkness so I suggested we go watch. I think the sight turned him on even more than me, he told me Ritchie was fabulous, which he is of course. We watched and David was behind me pressing his cock into my backside and groping my tits. He kept whispering that he wished it was him and I replied I wished it was me. Of course we both wanted your place.

By then I was desperate for it, so I suggested we go to the park, said nobody would see us in the bushes. I practically begged him to take me there and fuck me. I knew he was turned on enough to do it and as soon as we got out of the club, we ran there. He wanted to use a condom; got one out; but I had seen you and Ritchie going bareback and I remembered you telling us in the PSE lesson how you had stopped taking the pill for a break, you were so hot that you were doing it unprotected. I felt the same. watching you, so I made him put it away.

He was as hard as rock, it felt fantastic when he slid it into me at last. He said he was suprised how good I felt, how wet and warm. I have never known a man to fuck me so hard and yet not come, he had such control. Then the two of you turned up and I was amazed that you stripped off and lay down just across from us, in full view. When you put your legs on his shoulders, it tipped me over the edge and I started to come, I made enough noise: you heard, I think, because I heard you deliberately gasp back at me."

I nodded.

"When David saw Ritchie's backside rising and falling as he fucked you, he went wild and came almost immediately. I sucked him then, as we watched the two of you, it was so erotic; he had his finger up my arse and it was sending me wild. By the time you had finished, David was hard again and flipped me onto my front. I knew what he wanted, but I told him he could only do that if he came in my cunt again first. I think he liked me saying that word. He said he could get it up a third time after about an hour, if I sucked him and used my fingers in him.

By the time he came again I was almost feinting with the sensations. Later we used the semen that was running out of me as lubricant and by the time he had finished fucking me the other way it was starting to get light. He was worried then, and I promised not to tell anyone, but I said he mustn't say anything about you and if he did I would tell people about us. He agreed. He was worried I might get pregnant, said it was a new experience worrying about that. I told him not to worry, I was pregnant already. I didn't know it then of course and I just said it to stop him thinking about it, but of course I knew it was the time of the month when it could happen and somehow I knew it was he same for you; it had to be for you to be so randy.

So here I am. Maybe I'll stick to women in future."

We laughed and I had the feeling we would become close friends, despite the age difference.

I told her everything that had happened to me that night and even described the dreams I had experienced afterwards. By this time we were both turned on.

I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place for a coffee. When we got there she said she needed a dildo more than a coffee.

So did I.

12