Leaves in the Autumn winds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put out her tongue and with the tip of it she gently licked the end of his cock. He gasped at the touch, and his hips writhed under her.

She moved down another few inches, and took his swollen end between her lips, drawing his cock into her mouth. He tasted of salt and something else. The end of his cock was slightly sticky and she realised he was leaking beads of precum and this was the taste. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and he whispered "Oh yes! Yes!"

Carefully she sucked and licked him, her fingers stroking the hard shaft of his cock and playing over his balls.

"He's so hard," She thought "and it's because of me, he's hard for me!"

He stroked her back with his fingers as she teased him with her mouth, then after a few minutes he said softly "I'm ready."

She rolled onto her back, and he moved over between her legs, laying along her, his weight on his elbows. He kissed her tenderly, then his hand slid between them and she felt his fingers part her love lips gently, and guide the tip of his cock between them. For a moment he waited, then with a slow thrust he entered her, the length of him sliding deep inside. She made a small sound in her throat, the passion of the moment taking her.

He began to move in her, long slow strokes. She put her arms around him, feeling the back muscles tighten and relax, the thick delicious cock moving in and out of her, their bellies sliding against each other. This was heaven.

He began to move with shorter, faster strokes, fucking her rhythmically, the bed bouncing under them. He looked down on her face, her eyes closed, feeling her warm wet love tunnel round his throbbing cock, her thighs against his hips, her breath on his face. He wanted it to last forever.

He kept up the faster strokes for a few minutes then began the long, slow ones again and she realised he was making it last, delaying his orgasm as he savoured her body, the feel and smell of her, their loins moving together.

Again he began the short, quick strokes, his cock pumping in and out of her in a delightful rhythm. Again he slowed back to long strokes after a while, but the third time he began moving faster he pushed himself up on his hands and began to thrust harder and she knew that he was building up to his climax.

He began to pant in time to the strokes, pants which became soft grunts as he thrust into her, and she wrapped her legs around his, her calves across his thighs. This pushed her hips up and he thrust even deeper, moving faster as he neared climax. She felt a sweet ache inside and thought with amazement "Oh God! I'm going to cum again!"

She bucked her hips to meet his, and suddenly he stiffened, then with a series of shuddering thrusts he emptied himself deep into her in waves of pure pleasure. As he did, he felt her tighten round him and heard her moan and cry out as she came, the sensations blotting out all thought as her body writhed under him and he rode her hips in total ecstasy.

Afterwards, they lay for a long time in each other's arms, talking in whispers, spent and awed by what they had done together. The afternoon faded, and it was almost time to leave.

"Will we do this again?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I really want that." She answered. "There's so much I want to learn, lots I want to try with you."

"Then you shall." He said, kissing her.

He dropped her off where he'd picked her up. She kissed him quickly, and got out of the car. She walked hurriedly toward her home. Everything was still the same, and yet everything had changed. The future was going to be very interesting.

12