Leaving Home

Story Info
Alicia is innocent; Brad is a man.
10.2k words
4.37
114.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers

As Alicia watched the apartment community come into view through the windshield of the cab, she realized immediately it would be too expensive for her. But she was there now, and she figured she might as well check it out, perhaps more out of curiosity than anything. The cab meter read $12.80, and she fumbled through her change purse to come up with the exact amount. She handed it to the cabby, climbed out of the vehicle, and stepped onto the brick sidewalk that led to the pool house and manager’s office.

For two months, Alicia had looked for a way to escape the confines of home. At 19, she had graduated high school and was working fairly steady through a temp agency at various administrative jobs. Her current job was slated to lead to a permanent position, and she was excited about the possibility after two successful weeks of working there. But everywhere she looked for housing was too expensive for her budget. There was one single-room efficiency she had considered, but it was roach infested, and far from her job. Even that hole in the wall had tempted her as she considered having to continue living under the roof of her mother and stepfather. She didn’t want to spend another night listening to them fight, or worse. And she certainly didn’t want them running her life when they couldn’t even run their own lives.

Transportation was another issue. She had use of a bike for two of the temp positions that were close enough to home, but she had to carpool with one of her parents for other jobs, and had to turn several jobs down because of her inability to meet various schedules. She considered against hope how nice it would have been for an apartment in this complex to work out. It was only a block from her current job, and she could walk until she could afford a car.

In addition, it looked like a slice of paradise. The lawns were well manicured; the buildings looked beautiful and inviting; and the air smelled of pool water that made her think of relaxing in the sun and watching attractive people enjoying themselves. As if to punctuate the reality of her dream, a nice-looking couple exited the pool house dressed in swimsuits and towels, and laughing at some unknown humor. They both smiled at Alicia as they brushed past her, and even seemed to give her body a quick glance as they meandered off, entangled in their own affairs.

Alicia knew she could fit in here. She was 5 feet 5 inches with thick strawberry blond hair that reached below her shoulder blades with naturally wavy curls. Her figure was medium to slender and she liked to show off her legs, her tummy and, sometimes, a little cleavage from her pert half melons. Today, her scrumptious mounds were form fitted by a white tube top that competed with her exposed tummy for attention. Her emerald eyes and full lips were enchanting within the framework of long hair that flowed below her delicate face and around the two white protrusions before ending at the pool of her tummy. Her light blue jeans did not reveal her beautiful legs, but her tush fit tightly below her hugged hips and swayed distinctly from side to side as she walked into the pool house and spotted the door marked “Management.”

~ * ~

Brad sat frustrated as he pored over reports at his desk in the apartment manager’s office. His frustration was not due to the strain of business. He was one of three assistant managers working at the complex, and a favorite subordinate to the manager, even his right hand man. Business was good—turnover was low, occupancy was at 97 percent and profits showed a fairly steady increase. Apartments were in high demand, and he did very little negotiating with prospective tenants. No, work was fine, his frustration stemmed from the recent departure of his girlfriend. She told him her career came first, and she moved to California with her job. In the end, she made it clear he was only a nice distraction in her life.

It was hard working near the pool after the kind of attention he was used to and suddenly being left high and dry. Admittedly, it had been a couple of weeks or more since his last sexual release by a partner. Some of his frustration at the moment was downright physical as he watched a sexy couple leave the pool house, undoubtedly to enjoy one another more fully in the privacy of his or her apartment. In addition, he missed his girlfriend’s presence in his own apartment. She helped with meals and small chores, took interest in his daily activities, and shared her life with him. He never guessed that she considered their lives to be a little mundane and needed a change, or rather, a complete overhaul. She even left some of her things, as she wanted a whole new start.

It was not an ugly separation. She gave him a deep, appreciative kiss just before she climbed into the cab and rode off. A departing cab outside his window brought that very moment to mind as someone entered the office. For a moment, he remained distracted as he watched this cab drive off, his fingers grazing his lips where the memory of her last kiss still lingered. Something ached within as the scene of her departure played again in his mind.

~ * ~

Alicia knocked lightly on the open door. The office was large and host to four desks and chairs, but it was deserted except for a good-looking man in the far right desk looking out the window, apparently deep in thought. He looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. Dark brown hair lay neatly above his clean-cut, angular face with a wave of hair along his forehead that ended in a small curl on one side. Even as he leaned back in his chair, his chest seemed muscular. He was dressed in a white shirt and conservative tie that blended a number of earth tones into a pleasant vertical visage.

“Hello,” Alicia ventured, sorry she had to interrupt the man.

Brad was startled and jumped slightly in his chair. “Oh, Hi,” he said as he immediately found his gaze wondering over her body. He didn’t recall having met her as one of their tenants before. The ache in his groin grew as he continued, “How can I help you?”

“I’m looking for an apartment,” Alicia said doubtfully. “How much do yours rent for?”

“Well, that depends on the apartment,” Brad answered. “We only have a few available at the moment. How many would be living there?”

“Oh, just me,” she said.

Brad raised his eyebrows. “Just you?” he repeated. She shook her head yes. “We have single apartments, but I believe they would be out of the price range of most … young people.”

“Perhaps. But how much are they?” she asked with more determination.

Brad hesitated. She would undoubtedly leave with his answer, but he didn’t want to loose her that quickly. And somewhere in the back of his mind, an idea was forming. “Why don’t I show you an apartment and tell you how much it is as we discuss furnishings, services, amenities, and other options?”

“Hmm, okay,” Alicia considered and agreed. She knew even the bottom line base price would be too high, but the idea of seeing the inside of one of the apartments was appealing. Besides, the whole experience might give her something to shoot for at a later date when affordability was no longer such a concern.

Brad smiled at her and she saw his nice dark slacks for the first time as he stood up. She watched his form as he leaned over one side of his desk to retrieve a portfolio and clip board. When he looked back to her, she wore a pleased look on her face and felt a tingle flutter in her chest. He had a nice slim figure, and stood at an average height, probably 6 feet. She wondered if he worked out.

“Let’s go.” Brad led Alicia out the door. He stopped to close the door to the office, lock it, and indicate return by 2:45. Instead of leading Alicia out the front door, he took her past the pool, an obvious tactic to lure any prospective tenant, and the side entrance to a fine restaurant that catered exclusively to residents and their guests.

“Hi Brad,” a tall blond man in a bikini swimsuit called over. “Who’s the gorgeous chick you’ve got with you?”

Brad threw him a smirk, “Someone too good for the likes of you, Joe.” He led Alicia from the pool area and pointed out the laundry facilities, the game room, a mini-gym, a small computer room, an onsite mini-putt-putt, a running trail, tennis courts, and more. As they neared an apartment, he discussed cable television, phone, internet access, utilities, cleaning services, newspaper and mail delivery, trash pick-up, etc. In addition, he mentioned other, special services such as drop-off laundry, dry cleaning, message therapy, grocery services, and catering.

As Brad unlocked an apartment door and opened it for Alicia’s entrance, she was dumbfounded by the extravagance. While she eyed the apartment contents, his eyes were on her gorgeous figure.

“I can’t afford this,” she finally admitted soberly.

“How old are you,” he asked, “and where do you work?”

“I’m nineteen,” she answered shyly, “and I work at Taylor’s corporate offices just down the street.” A little pride swept over her as she mentioned the job.

He seemed visibly impressed. It was a well thought of company, but she was obviously just below ground level and had a long way to go. “Hmm, did you know the vice president in charge of marketing lives here?” he asked.

“No! Really?” she asked. “I guess I’m not surprised. This is a very nice place.”

Brad watched for Alicia’s reaction as he finally revealed the cost of living in this little apartment. “$1500 per month,” he stated simply. As she turned to him in shock, he continued, “That’s the rent for this apartment with only the basic services. It goes up from there. Do you like it?”

“Oh, yes,” she gasped, “but I never dreamed it wasthat high.” She looked around at the fully loaded kitchen and the plush, furnished living area. “It’s a dream. Perhaps, some day …” Finally, she turned back to Brad and asked, “Do you know where I might find something much less costly but fairly nearby.

“No,” he said with a sigh.

Alicia looked like she was giving up. “I just don’t know where to go. I don’t have a car, and I need to be close to this job. I’ve been there two weeks, and it’s really working out great.”

Brad’s idea was formed. He hoped this young beauty would be receptive. “I do have one vacancy that just occurred. Her rent was shared with a roommate, if you don’t mind living with someone else.”

She brightened up at the thought, then let out a small sigh, “I couldn’t even afford a three-way split, much less half.”

“I know,” he continued, “but the room is making nothing right now. Do you think you could afford $250 per month?”

“$250! For a place like this? Here?” she was animated again as a new dream suddenly came much closer to reality. It was still much for her, but it was less than nearly all of what she had looked at already. And the location … it would be perfect.

“Let me show you,” he smiled. He took her to another apartment and bade her wait a few minutes outside the door while he ‘inspected.’ After he tidied up a bit, he invited her in. She was visibly pleased. He showed her the spare bedroom, already furnished. “There are even some clothes left by the previous tenant that may or may not suit you.” He thought of a teddy he knew was in one of the dresser drawers, and how delicious she would look in it. The décor clearly identified this as a lady’s room.

“Well, when can I meet my new roommate?” Alicia giggled with her decision.

“You already have,” Brad smiled. As Alicia began to register understanding, and the shock that came with it, he continued. “Yes, this is my apartment. Look, the room is furnished for a woman, your rent would help defray my expenses, and you have a wonderful apartment near your job at an affordable cost and lots of amenities. Sounds like the perfect arrangement to me … if you can handle it.”

Alicia wanted to appear mature and that last phrase challenged her. She was clearly trying to think the arrangement through as he interjected again.

“We’re both adults here. Besides, you have a private bathroom entrance, cable TV, internet access, and a phone in your room.” Brad saw she was clearly tempted. “I can’t promise it will be available for long, but Debbie just moved out last week, and, fortunately for you, I haven’t had a chance to advertise the room yet.”

“Did she leave suddenly,” Alicia almost caught Brad off guard.

“Her lease wasn’t up for another month, but I let her out of it early for a sudden job offer she accepted in California.” he answered with a smile of generosity.

“Wow, that was so nice of you,” Alicia smiled back.

He was sure he had her. “Why don’t you think about it and get back to me tomorrow. You must have been the one in the cab I saw earlier. Do you need a ride?”

“Oh, I can …” Alicia began.

“Tell you what,” he offered smoothly. “I finish my shift in about an hour and would be happy to drive you wherever you’re staying. Why don’t you make yourself at home in the apartment, get a feel for it to help you decide, and I’ll be back when my shift is over. Sound okay to you?”

“Yeah, ok,” she agreed.

~ * ~

An hour later, Brad entered his apartment and was disappointed that Alicia appeared to be gone, until he noticed the balcony curtains swaying in the breeze. He stepped over to the curtain and pulled it aside. Alicia was lying in the sun on one of his lawn chairs, fast asleep. Her tube-covered breasts rose and fell in a slow rhythm, and her tummy did the same, leaving a gap where her jeans hugged her tummy, inviting his hand to slide smoothly down from her naval to her apex and over the object of his desire. Her legs were slightly parted as he considered the mystery protected by those light blue jeans.

He stepped through the door and loomed over her lithe body as his eyes continued to feast. There were only the smallest bumps in the cloth covering her breasts, indicating where her nipples were. He reached a hand down slowly to the nearer breast. Inches from a stolen touch, he looked back to her face for any sign of wakefulness. She continued a deep, steady breathing, indicating a sound sleep. Finally, carefully, delicately, he touched and pressed the fabric over her nipple until a small indention was made. A sigh barely escaped his lips.

Alicia did not stir. When he relaxed his pressure and moved his fingers across the nipple, it immediately hardened beneath the fabric. He raised his hand and smiled at the resulting change in shape as the nipple poked at the material. He ran his fingers along the side of her soft mound, pressing lightly. She moaned slightly and shifted her body. He swiftly stood up straight, realizing how quickly he could scare her off if caught in the act.

He stepped back a little and spoke quietly, “Alicia, you should apply some lotion to protect that beautiful skin of yours.”

“What?” she asked sleepily as she squinted her eyes and turned her face from the sun. “Oh, Hi.”

“Lotion,” he answered. “You should apply lotion before sunbathing.”

“Oh, yes. I didn’t mean to fall asleep. The people at the pool below looked so peaceful and relaxed, I drifted off before I knew it.”

“How ‘bout that drive now?” he offered.

“Uh, okay. If you’re sure it’s no trouble.” She answered before a generous yawn and stretch that tantalized him further.

As he glimpsed her open mouth, he couldn’t help but imagine stuffing his cock into the inviting hole. He suddenly realized he was bulging within his slacks and turned his back to her. He walked into the living room as he answered, “No trouble.”

She watched him moving back into the apartment. For a moment, she thought she saw a bulge in his pants that seemed to indicate a well-endowed manhood. From a view of his backside, she noticed a neatly trimmed hair cut, shoulders that indeed evidenced workouts, even beneath the white shirt he wore, and a nice roundness to his well-fit slacks. He was very attractive and very nice. She could think of no reason she should not accept his offer.

~ * ~

Alicia waved goodbye to the perfect gentleman as he drove off in his bright orange MGB. She turned to her house and was suddenly struck by loud yelling emanating from within. Her muscles tensed as she made her way up the sidewalk to the foreboding house. It was a nice suburban house except for the experiences she suffered inside. To her, it was a prison. As she opened the door, she was greeted by, “Where the hell have you been?” There was no lingering doubt. She would move out tomorrow.

~ * ~

Alicia sunk down in the garden tub. It was so relaxing. There were no parents yelling outside the bathroom. It had been a wonderful day at work and now, at home … her home … shared with the nicest, most considerate man she ever met, she felt terrific. She daydreamed of him sitting on the edge of the tub and pulling his shirt off. Her hands reached for his chest, and the pads of her fingers brushed his pecks as wisps of curly hair gave way. The imaginary touch was electrifying.

After awhile she reluctantly ended her reverie and rose to her feet. Her body was heavy after the luxurious soak. She stepped out of the tub onto a floor towel and reached for a drying towel from a rack. Suddenly, a door behind her opened. It was opposite the door to her room. She was startled at the intrusion, and the realization that she was sharing her bathroom with the occupant of the other bedroom, and a man at that.

“Oh, sorry,” Brad apologized as he saw her glistening wet nude body turn toward him, arms and towel flying to cover her private parts. He only got a side glimpse of her breasts, and nothing of her crotch. “Uh, it happens sometimes, but you get used to it. It’s so quiet, I forgot you were in here.”

She noticed he lingered too long, even though she was now covered by the towel, but she also noticed he was wearing nothing but a pair of dark blue boxers. Her attention was drawn to the dark curls covering his chest. “Um, I’ll be out in a minute.”

“Okay,” he indicated before he finally withdrew and closed the door with a smile. Little did she know how hard it was for him to contain himself for the rest of the evening.

~ * ~

After three wonderful days in her new apartment room, Friday was drawing to a close. Alicia wore a white blouse with a short, peach colored, pleated skirt. She slipped her shoes off and removed her hosiery before a nice, relaxing dinner prepared by Brad. It was nothing fancy, just a little stir-fry served on standard dinnerware, but it was good and showed surprising talent for a man in the kitchen. Upon hearing a small pop, Alicia turned to see Brad opening a bottle of wine. “We should celebrate,” he suggested, referring to her first home away from home. Alicia just smiled. She didn’t want to admit she was not used to wine, but she determined she would only have a single glass, and would sip it slowly.

As the evening wore on, Brad seemed very much the gentleman. They began with small talk. Alicia told him about her new job and the excitement she felt at the prospect of a permanent position. Brad talked about his wonderful relationship with his employer and things about his job. He told some wonderful anecdotes involving other residents … people locked out of their apartments, maintenance issues involving an escaped pet mouse, disturbance calls. Alicia laughed and found herself thoroughly entertained. She was amazed he did not act like most guys she knew. It seemed they were talking like two adults. As she relaxed, she began to delve into more personal things.

Due in part to the wine, the inevitable subject of her mother and stepfather turned her toward depression and she began to weep as she relayed her unhappy home. Brad went over to the couch she was sitting on and sat next to her with his arm across her shoulder. She looked at him and cried, “I don’t know what’s come over me.”

Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers