Leaving Silverton Ch. 02

Story Info
Crossdresser needs the help of a farmhand.
1.7k words
4.29
45.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 - The Farm Hand

The temperature gauge climbed steadily as I made my way toward the next town. Steam and smoke started to bellow from under the bonnet as the old girl finally ground to a halt. I climbed out and lifted the bonnet to survey the damage and it was then that the rusty old red pick-up stopped.

"Do you need some help Ma'am?

I looked up and could now see where the voice was coming from. In the drivers seat was a large red headed boy in his early 20's he was huge from what I could see and he was wearing overalls with no shirt. He was built and his large frame almost touched the roof. I walked toward the truck and was now at the door.

"Hi," I replied.

"You need some help?, he again smiled.

"Why yes, yes I do."

He opened the door and walked to my car. He looked at the engine and then turned in my direction.

"I don't know much about cars."

"But my uncle does."

"And where is he?" I asked.

"At the farm."

"I could take you there and he could come back if you want?"

I had no choice. I was stranded and there seemed to be no other option.

"Ok."

"Let me get my things and we can go."

I hurried back and grabbed my purse, which contained my money and locked my car, then opened the passenger's door of the truck and stepped up into the seat. As I did he noticed that my dress was letting him see my legs and his eyes were looking at as much of me as he could see. Once inside I pulled my skirt down and adjusted my self. We were soon on our way and heading hopefully to our destination. We soon turned off the highway and down a windy dirt road. I continued with some small talk until I noted that he turned again further off the road and then into a thickly wooded area. The truck stopped and he turned the engine off.

"Are we here?" I asked.

"No Ma'am we ain't," came his reply.

"Why have we stopped?"

"Well I thought we should get aquatinted a little better."

"His large hand was now on my thigh as he gripped it tightly.

"I never seen anyone as pretty as you."

My god I told myself. Here I was alone in a truck with a complete stranger who thinks I'm a woman. To him I am as I am sure dressed like one. I had to think of something.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Robert, Ma'am."

"Hi Robert."

"My name is Christine."

"Nice to meet you Christine."

"It's nice to meet you Robert."

"Robert you seem nice, however I have someone in my life."

"You have a fella?"

"Oh you mean a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Yes I have a boyfriend."

"And he ain't here right?"

"Well no he is not, but."

"Well if he ain't here then it makes it ok?"

His large hand grabbed my wrist and he pulled me to him. He was big and a lot stronger and his hand moved to the back of my head and he pulled me to him. His mouth was now pressing on mine and his tongue was soon in my mouth. He was French kissing me as his hand moved under my dress and along my thigh. I struggled but it was useless. I took his hand and pulled it from under my dress.

I fought to catch my breath.

"Please Robert," I panted.

"I'm not who or what you think."

"You're so pretty."

"Please I can't."

The look on his face soon changed as he glared in my direction.

"Now you look here."

"I'm helping you and you owe me."

"Robert please,"I again interrupted.

His hand lashed out and he slapped me hard.

"You look here," he hissed.

"I want what's coming and I'm going to get it."

"And if I don't then I'm gonna take it."

I began to panic as my options were beginning to diminish. He was going to rape me unless I could do something to put him off. I had to do it and do it fast.

"Ok Robert."

"But I can't let you put it inside me."

"I will let you put it in my mouth ok?"

The smile on his face told me he liked the arrangement. I slid over in the seat and my hand made it's way to his crutch. I took the zipper and pulled it down, then put my hand inside and pulled his cock free. As I did, it soon became apparent that his appendage matched his large frame. His cock was massive. It was some 10'' long and almost 2'' thick. The more alarming fact was that it was still becoming hard and I soon realised that the choice I had made to suck him was the better of the two evils as this thing would have ripped me in half.

My tongue darted out and I began to slowly lick the large purple head of his rampant cock. I could taste the precum mixed with sweat as I ran it down the length of his shaft. I now stroked him long and hard as my tongue was like a serpent snake rolling up and down the length of his shaft, then over his cum filled balls. Her began to moan loudly as the more be became aroused.

"Oh yeah Miss Christine that feels so good."

"You do that so much better than Ma does it."

His mother takes this in her mouth I thought to myself. She must be some affectionate mother to do this for her child. I quickened my rhythm and now wanted to get him off so as he would help get my car going only he wasn't ready quiet yet

"Suck it Miss Christine," he again cooed.

"I want to give it all to you."

Robert grabbed a good handful of my hair and pulled my mouth off his cock.

"Please Miss Christine."

"Let me put it inside you," he begged.

"Robert, there is nothing more I would want than to feel your big beautiful cock inside me," I told him.

"But I want so much to taste you hot cum in my mouth."

I was lied through my teeth; fore I knew that if he discovered I wasn't what he thought I was that he would inflict some pain on me.

He opened the door and pulled me out of the truck pushing me to my knees on the ground. He undid the clasps on the overall and they slid to the ground. He wore no underpants and his cock twitched and

moved in all directions as if it had a life of it's own. I took it in my hand and my fingers paled in to the massive thickness as I wrapped my fingers around the base and began to stroke him. I moved my head forward and let my tongue roll over the head of this monster. Bruce liked what was happening and he wanted me to soon take it in my mouth.

"Oh Miss Christine that feels just fine."

"Now lick em."

"Lick my balls."

His testicles hung like huge weights from under his cock shaft as I lifted it up and took on in my mouth. I rolled it back and forth, sucking and licking the smooth cum filled rock. Next I took the second and it too received the same treatment. The long slivers of my saliva dripped from the mass in my moth returned to his cock shaft. I opened my mouth wide to except his cock only I knew that my jaw wouldn't open that much.

Robert grabbed the back of my head and he pushed it home. I pulled my head back like a sword swoller would, which in turn enabled me to take more of his cock in my oral cavity. The head hit the back of my throat and I fought hard so as not to gag. I was breathing through my nose as this monster cock invaded my opening. His balls hung just above my chin as I watched them swing back and forth.

He wanted to make me take it all and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

"Oh Miss Christine you are better than Ma."

"She don't take half as much in her mouth as you can."

That was of little comfort to me as I struggled to accommodate him.

His cock was beginning to leak precum and I knew he was on the brink of climax. I relaxed my throat and mouth muscles, then moved my tongue to one side. With one last shove his cock exploded in my opening and the hot sticky liquid hit the back of my throat. I gagged and fought my gag reflex as a second and a third spurt entered my mouth. He pulled my head back and his cock slipped from my mouth. He grasped it in his hand and began to stroke himself sending more and more of his seed shooting from the eye and over my face. Soon it was in my eyes over my lips and mouth and dripping from my chin. My hands rested on my thighs and I tried to regain some form of composure.

"Oh Miss Christine."he smiled.

"That was so damm good."

"You sure know how to make me feel just fine," he again smiled.

I took a tissue from my purse and endeavoured to wipe the remanence from my face.

"There's some water in the truck if you want me to fetch it for you."

"Thank you,"I replied.

I did manage to clean most of it away and re-applied my make-up.

"Well we best head to the farm."

He opened the door and I slid back into the seat.

The truck was soon back on the road and hopefully we were heading back to the farm.

"You know what Miss Christine?"

"No,"I replied.

"The folks are sure gonna enjoy meeting my new girl."

The grin on his face told me that I was now his and that was a thought I dreaded in every possible way.