Led by His Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue lapped at her pussy. He rolled her clit with the tip of his wet muscle, while his fingers played hide-and-seek with her heated core. Heather bucked against his face. He drank her offered juices while urging more from the deep recesses of her sex. Her fingers grabbed his hair, and tangled with the dark curls. He winced slightly at the nails as they scratched his scalp. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her mole, and pressed his thumb against it. He massaged her hip, teasing the button, a flaw he was surprised she had, but one that he found he liked on her, an imperfection that he now considered perfect.

"Oh fuck, baby. Your mouth - fuckin' eat me!"

Charlie chuckled and left her beauty mark alone; he went back to devouring her sex, slurping and sucking his way around her lips, and across her hood. He pulled and tugged on her sensitive flesh, while swallowing the nectar that seeped free. The muscles of her pussy tightened around him, and he begged her for the liquid silk. When she erupted he moaned softly and began to swallow like a man in a desert being presented with a bottle of Evian.

Heather sighed and caressed his shoulder. Charlie smacked his lips, looked up, grinned big and kissed her mole. He rose to his feet and licked his lips. A frown settled on his face, as his tongue felt something resting on it. He blushed and quickly reached up to his lips, wondering if he had found a hair on the shaved pussy he had just bathed in. When he looked at his fingertip he stared at Heather's mole. "You've got to be kidding me." He shook his head in disbelief. His cock jerked, but remained hard and ready for use.

"What?" Heather asked.

He turned his finger and showed her the dot. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Cute, huh? Most girls put one on their upper lip, right here," she pointed to her face, "they think if they do, they'll look like Cindy Crawford." She rolled her eyes. "Imagine how ridiculous, to actually go out and have one fall off in public!" She laughed softly, looked at his cock and grinned.

Her brow furrowed and her head tilted to one side. Charlie watched her face contort oddly before her hands moved to her eyes. "Fuckin' lashes," she cursed. In stunned silence he watched her peel away first her right eyelash, then her left.

Charlie wanted to laugh. He kept the chuckle locked inside and knew he deserved everything he got. "Sorry, one started coming loose so I figured I'd just take them both off, no use having them now, right? You're here, I'm here...let's get busy." She rose from the couch as he stood up.

"My bedrooms down the hall," he told her.

"I'll meet you there. I need to take my contacts out. My eyes are really brown, figured I'd better let you know. Don't want to freak you out or nothin'. I just like these colored contacts; they go great with the hair."

"Of course they do," Charlie answered, "Bathroom's down the hall also, just to the right, bedroom is on the left."

"Well, you go get ready Tiger."

He watched her walk away, free of all fake padding. She was a pretty girl, but not the woman he had undressed in the bar. Charlie's cock bounced. "Yeah, I know," he told the aching appendage, "she's got a pussy, you're a dick -- we both are -- and when I'm done, I'm going to kick myself in the ass for not taking Tonya home. Something tells me, she's 100% real woman."

His dick smacked against his stomach, as if in agreement. "Come on boy," he said as he walked toward his bedroom, all of Heather's accessories scattered behind him.

12