Leena and Her Nanny Ch. 01

Story Info
Humanitarian Aid in India for Leena with a new help.
5.8k words
3.95
27.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Dedicated to Mark love

*

The adventures of my quite submissive heroin Leena in India seem to interest several readers. So, I decided to offer them a few new ones... For those who seem to hate my texts and advise me to stop writing, I would propose them just not to read my stories. Considering the nice number of my readers, I'm afraid I'll continue!

Honni soit qui mal y pense!

Leena's plane landed at Indira Gandhi airport in New Delhi at ten to eight precisely, a not so frequent situation for a long distance plane. For the occasion, she had taken the Air India flight from Paris as Peter had a meeting there. He would join her in a week or so. For the occasion, she was traveling with her two babies and their new

nanny, Sue. The previous one, Bijal, an Indian girl that Leena really appreciated and had lured into her sexual adventures, had married an Indian guy she had met during the Diwali feast. For some reason, this guy had decided to return to India and Bijal had followed him. At least with the training the young woman had been given by Kira's Dalits before her marriage when they vacationed in Kyrhan's palace, Bijal would know how to deal with a man or a dozen of them! Her husband would surely need Viagra or the help of a few friends to satisfy her!

Leena was an optimistic and she looked forward to train the new nanny. It was Naina who had sent her a candidate who was one of her neighbors. She was unemployed and married with a very handsome guy, Carmichael, who was also desperate for a job. Leena had just to phone to Gupta, her dear greengrocer. He was developing his activities and he was looking for a truck driver to transport fresh food to the ten or so shops Gupta now owned throughout the center of England. People were ready to pay a good premium for bio food and Gupta surfed on that wave!

There was plenty of interest in favor of that situation : Carmichael would be on duty by night for the shops to be restocked early in the morning and Sue would be like a sitting duck for everything Leena prepared for her! Peter might be a very important and respected CEO of an English conglomerate and his wife basically a submissive slut, ready to service any man who walked by but she loved to make a girl totally surrender and transform her into a slut! Of course, Carmichael would be always on the road at night, could never sleep with his wife and he would return home rather weary. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to give Sue the good shagging she craved. And during the day, Sue would be on duty and Leena could entertain him quietly. So Leena had not to work very hard until she had him totally in her hand.

Sue's seduction had been even simpler : for two months, Carmichael had never been able to fuck his wife. Leena had nothing against sharing with her visiting friends her toy boy... She had enlisted the help of Naina and her sister, of Kira when she had come to visit her and, of course, of Dina. Carmichael was drained completely dry by all these girls on a permanent basis and he wouldn't be able to get a decent hard on. As a consequence, Sue was quite dissatisfied and perpetually horny! Leena arranged for Sue to see one of her encounters with Gupta in his shop, the central hub of his growing empire. When Sue saw that Leena cheated on Peter and, to make it worse, with an Indian man with a dark skin, she presented Leena with a stiff upper lip but Peter's wife just didn't care!

- What puzzles you, my dear Sue? Discovering that your employer fucks other guys or is it that Gupta is an Indian guy? Are you some sortof a racist, Sue?

- Oh no, Leena. It's just that I thought that wedding vows were sacred!

- Don't be silly, Sue : how many of your friends cheat on their spouses except newlyweds and elderly people?

- Quite a good number but it's so wrong!

- Why in hell? Peter is quite aware that I've many lovers and he often fucks Dina or have her and me together in his bed when I'm in London! He allows me just the same freedom with my grocer Gupta and many of our friends! You should get rid of your Victorian principles : we are in the twenty first century, not in the middle ages any more!

Sue was flabbergasted that the uptight wife of Peter could announce quietly that she had such a widely open marriage. She was so bewildered that she agreed to follow Leena to Gupta's shop. Sue thought that they had gone there to buy some vegetables for the dinner and she was surprised when Leena went straight to the shop owner. He ogled from head to toe Sue and inquired about her to Leena.

- Sue is the nanny of my children. She can't grasp the idea that I let other men fuck me!

- I see : another prissy cunt! Then we'll let her see everything in my back store!

He gestured toward the door and Leena went to it without a word. There was a chair in the center of the room. Leena lifted her skirt to her waist, bunched it around her waist. To Sue's surprise, she had no panties underneath, not even a thong, just stay up stockings. Leena calmly unbuttoned her blouse, opening the tails to uncover her lacy bra. She unhooked it and took it off. She didn't seem to be disturbed by staying with her boobs and pussy exhibited with nothing to cover them. She leant forward, placing her open hands on the chair under her belly. Her position forced her to straddle the chair with her boobs just above the back of the chair and her buttocks widely parted. Her eyes were focused straight forward and she waited calmly. Five minutes later, Gupta entered, followed by another man with a dark skin who seemed to know Leena...

The man went straight to her. Leena hadn't moved a finger! The man quietly positioned himself just behind Leena's butt. He slowly opened his pants or whatever the name of this unusual garment. He had a loincloth underneath. With just a swift movement, he exhibited a cock that was twice bigger than Carmichael's. The knob was purple, swollen with protruding veins and precum was already making it glistening. He carefully aimed it toward Leena's offered pussy. She seemed quite accustomed of receiving a man doggie style. The man rubbed slowly his cock against Leena's pussy. It was soon coated with hers love juices. It was the man's main objective as he plunged the eight inches of his dick into her twat without more foreplay. Leena just gasped in response to that savage intrusion. Sue was horrified : this beast was treating her boss, just like a cow if that comparison could be used about the coupling with a woman! There had been no foreplay, no caress, no talk. He had just rubbed his cock against her twat and savagely shoved his cock to the hilt into her!

Sue was mesmerized by the events : she didn't move when another man entered the room. Her heart missed a beat when she thought that the intruder came to fuck HER! But he just took a low stool in a corner of the room, placed it on the floor in front of Leena and climbed on it! He hastily presented his cock just level to Leena's mouth and with no more consideration for her, shoved his cock into her mouth! Sue didn't know how far he had entered her : to her tonsils or maybe into her throat but certainly very deep but she had not spasmed or gagged and she had had no gesture to push any of the two men away. The two men stayed immobile for a couple of minutes then they begun to move in her cunt and mouth faster and faster. Leena just kept with difficulty her balance. The man in her cunt grabbed her tits from the back and mauled them fiercely, elongating her nipples just as if he wanted to rip them away but Leena seemed to love that brutality. Her eyes were closed in bliss...

Sue couldn't believe what was developing in front of her eyes! She was, for sure, tremendously aroused as she could feel moisture collecting in her pussy. Her breath had become labored so much that she was panting. She couldn't move her eyes from the show in front of her. She was suddenly aware of a presence behind her. She knew that it was Gupta : he was the only man present in the room if you didn't count the two guys fucking Leena! Sue had a fleeting thought for her husband but she didn't move! Gupta very slowly lifted her sweater up higher than her breasts. He unhooked her strapless bra and took it off. Then he pulled down the zipper of her skirt and pulled it down. Her heart was beating madly in her chest when she lifted her legs to allow him to push aside the skirt, now just a rag on the floor.

Sue had a short lived relief, thinking Gupta had left her with her boxer on but she felt soon something cold brushing her waist : Gupta had taken a pair of scissors and he was about to cut open the left side of her boxer. A snap and it was done. The other side followed a few seconds later. The shreds of the last barrier of her modesty fell slowly to the ground. Sue had difficulties to swallow. Her excitation had reached a peak and she was moaning in anticipation! Gupta's hands cupped her breasts from behind and a wave of pleasure ran down her spine : her boss was fucked naked like a cheap whore in front of her eyes and she was about to find the same fate! Gupta was tweaking her nipples and squeezing her breasts but she never even imagined complaining to him! He whispered to her ear with a very mellow voice :

- Now, part your legs as wide as you can, Sue! Good! Now bend to your waist and take your ankles in your hands!

From her position, Sue could see the hairy legs of Gupta hugging her smooth legs. She could also glimpse from the corner of her eyes the sac of his heavy balls hanging under his cock. She could feel it groping around, looking for her slit. She had an apprehension : if Gupta entered her with the same brutality the other man had used with leena, she might be injured or even maimed : Gupta was twice bigger than her husband and she had never accommodated such a big poker in her pussy. But some instinct was guiding the Indian man : He anointed his cock with the sticky juice oozing from her pussy and he pushed his cock into her with deliberate slowness. She would learn later that he hadn't acted in consideration and generosity but just to imitate Kyrhan, a close friend of Peter and Leena. He was a prince in India and . Gupta tried to emulate his actions with little success but Sue had been lucky : this time, Gupta had succeeded!

Sue soon learned what it meant to be filled to capacity by a big cock. She realized she was cheating on her husband for the first time in her life but it was so satisfying that she wouldn't even formulate the questions that went to her mind! She was on the pill but Gupta didn't care! He rammed his cock into her like a bull fucking a cow and he cummed deep in her womb, filling her twat with his white cream! He pulled out and she imagined he had finished with her but he just clapped in his hands and the two men who had cummed in leena(s pussy and mouth were replaced by two new ones after they had placed wads of bills on the table on which Leena was supported. God Leena was pimped by the brutal man who had just fucked her!

The two men who seemed so much interested by Leena had chosen other options to fuck her : they wanted to sandwich her between them! Leena just stood up between them and the first one chose her pussy which had just been vacated by the previous customer. The other one greased his cock with a tube of lubricant and pushed it into her back passage. It had certainly received many visitors in the past as penetration seemed fast and easy! When Leena's screams started to resonate in the room, Sue was actively blowing Gupta. When the Indian man told them that their work day was terminated, Sue had been taught everything a yound whore needed to know. Gupta had cummed in her pussy, in her cunt and in her arse, he had wanked his cock between her breasts and she had received her first two customers in her pussy and her mouth without a single word of protest : she was tamed. Gupta was quite pleased by the outcome! Sue promised to be a major earner!

Needless to say, Sue's visits in company of Leena to Gupta's shop became soon a routine, once or twice a week! At least there, the desires of Sue were fulfilled. Her husband, for some reason, seemed to have totally lost any interest for her!

When Leena begun to plan her winter vacations in India, she decided that her two babies, those Kyrhan had allowed her to keep, would come with her. Of course, their nanny would come along. The question was how she would deal with her husband Carmichael. Gupta was present when the discussion came to him. Gupta announced in a quite official tone :

- I think it'll be impossible as I suppose you are going to live in Prince Kyrhan's harem!

- Yes but where is the problem?

- It seems to me quite clear : no men except eunuchs are allowed in a princely harem!

Gupta was smiling with an evilish grin. He was lieing outrageously but for some reason, Leena didn't try to contradict him! He probably expected that Sue would decline the offer and he would have her totally for himself for a whole month but she agreed immediately to accompany her boss! Gupta was beaten but he immediately counterattacked.

- I may have a solution : in one of my shops, I've become acquainted with a couple of elderly people. They are very close friends with a young couple. The lady wants the permanent company of the guy to steady her but it's sometimes impossible for a man! So they made the man wear a wig, have him perfectly shaven and creamed like a girl. With a pair of false boobs and a little training, he can wear anything from stilettos to thigh boots, jeans to miniskirts and dresses with deep cleavage without being noticed! They even taught him to paint his toes and nails and apply lipstick, kohl and eye shadow to the perfection. They often take him to dance and he has many proposals! One day, I may present this nice couple to you and let you find who is the man!

It was clearly another devious attempt to make them abandon the project but Leena was stubborn. She already knew what she would ask Sue to do during these vacations! It was an idea of Kira, her friend and Kyrhan's wife. She needed Sue's participation but she would need someone else to take care of her babies when Sue was occupied!

- Thank you, Gupta! You have been perfect : you've solved all the problems with your suggestions!

It was Gupta's turn to be flabbergasted : what in hell Leena had thought to? He was too proud to ask but the question would torment him for months! He even agreed to tell Leena where she could find the guy in question and give her a photo of him in woman's outfit. Carmichael's initial reaction was quite negative but he had to recognize that the man on the photo really looked like a girl, not a top model, of course, but the common type any man would propose a dance or a drink, with gorgeous curvy boobs, yummy cleavage, short skirt and high heels!

So Carmichael boarded the plane quite normally but as soon as he had passed the Indian custom controls, he disappeared into toilets and emerged from them as Michaella, an English female tourist. Leena and Sue had perfectly trained him to replace her as the nanny of Leena's children. Michaella immediately assumed her role with the babies. Any outside observer would have been fooled quite easily.

Sue and Leena didn't need to go to the ladies' room to change : they had been wearing sarees since their departure from Paris. For Leena, it was a quite normal outfit but, for Sue, it was more awkward : she had to wear it in India, among a crowd that would detect immediately any weird gesture. Moreover, for an English person brought up in English tradition, walking in public with her belly largely exhibited, a tight blouse that just covered her breasts ans a loose and very fluid garment that was just bunched up in a string around her hips was a source of anguish : she felt as if the saree was about to unwrap from around the petticoat string and disgrace her in public at any time.

Leena was, of course, more experienced and detached and she glimpsed approvingly to her Lady's companion. Her lithe and tanned body gave her a very attractive figure. Many Indian men keep an eye for pretty girls in the street. Leena attracted her share but Sue, too! She decided not to point it out to her companion as she would have gotten terrified. India is a country of contrasts. It's a common cliché but also a very real and quite tangible truth : The lusty men who ogled them remained quite discreet but their burning eyes made her feel hot! Leena automatically started to wiggle her hips a bit more in a lewd manner to thank these men for their appreciation. If such a mute permanent desire had a huge effect on her, on Sue, it would have been devastating!

A man was holding a cane with a post with "Mrs Leena for Princess Kira" written on it in red bold letters. The man had a wide smile. Leena recognized him immediately and she ran to him : it was Rajeev, Kyrhan's jack of all trades and he was apt to all! In Europe, she would have jumped in his arms and kissed him passionately with open mouth but she was in India and she had to content herself with a formal Namaste. She rearranged her pallu to cover her head in respect, signaling to Sue to follow suit. They were the guests of a princess now and they had to follow the etiquette to the letter!

Kira had sent Rajeev with a big car for three adult and two cradles. Rajeev took the driver's place with Leena and Sue just behind him and Michaella on the back seat with the two babies. Sue was opening wide eyes : she was discovering India and it was just like a fairy tale : the atmosphere, the people, the colors, the clothes, everything! For the first time in years, she had no chores to do, no duty to perform, she was totally free to enjoy life and her husband, by some miracle, had been transformed into a dull figure on the back seat in charge of everything in order to allow Sue to enjoy life. In addition, the driver, Rajeev, was so handsome and attractive, much more than Gupta who was just domineering and lusty!

When she discovered the harem where Kira lived with her husband, Sue was in a faery : several servants were working actively in the premises. Several of them were males and Gupta's assertions have been proven false. Rajeev just confirmed that the servants weren't allowed at night in the harem but lodged in another building which was the barracks of the former eunuchs! Carmichael would have no real ground to complain!

As soon as they had settled in their assigned bedrooms, Kira summoned them to her bedroom. It was four times bigger than Sue's with painted frescoes, mirrors inserted in the ceiling and niches in the wall. It looked like a palace of the one thousand and one nights book. Kira smiled at her stupefaction :

- You see, Sue, this is the Rajah's wife apartments, a bit too much to my taste, Leena is a bit smaller in a bedroom meant for women who hadn't given male heirs to the Prince and yours is in the concubines' apartments, still smaller. I installed Michaella in the aisle for the Prince's children, at the farthest place in the harem aisle. Leena has informed me that Michaella is in reality your husband. I think that it's better for you if your hubby doesn't witness you receiving night visits from Kyrhan or Rajeev or you paying visit to the Dalits' barracks...

- Princess! I don't understand : I thought that males were forbidden to enter the harem! I'm married!

- The ban on male visitors was really enforced, two centuries ago! Kyrhan is more modern than that and a new girl like you will push him to visit you soon unless you really don't want. I don't care : try him and you'll decide on your own idea. If you please him, he might organize a party with three horny girls : he is so virile that he might force the three of us to beg for mercy and the next day, you may pray for another visit by him but I need Leena's services! She has already agreed to it but you could help her a lot : here is what I've planned...

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12