Leena Housemaid

Story Info
Leena serves an Indian couple - Kira's adventures Ch 5.
4.3k words
4.04
64.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Leena, housemaid

Kira's adventures chapter 5 by Dan57

Leena, aka Linda, the wife of the very powerful CEO of an English conglomerate, had been kidnaped in her own house on bequest of her husband (read Lindas training). She had been sexually trained by Kira with the help of Dan and Rajiv who had chosen her Indian souding name.

Afterward, her husband Peter found her completely changed, awakened to a level he would never grasp. At home, she was most often wearing sexy exotic clothes like silk embroidered sarees with short sleeved or even sleeveless cholis. Even with such a simple garment, she could vary the way she wrapped herself in it and Peter was always pleasantly surprised by her appearance. He was also marveling on how sexily she was wearing those sarees with her tummy and navel proudly exhibited. She had become a center of interest during their parties and Peter had used that interest on a few occasions to help with some business contracts. Leena had not been adverse to flirting somewhat with strangers

What Leena had never told him was that, as soon as her husband had left home for work, usually for several days, she went out on errands : she had plenty of unusual occupations for a bored housewife. She had been hired on the orders of Kyrhan, The husband of Kira who had overseered her training, by an escort girl agency that specialized on Indian and Tamil businessmen coming in England. Leena had been also ordered to wear sarees even when working as a part time University assistant or buying groceries. She was to welcome any advances from Indian men.

- - -

Peter was about to leave once more, this time for three weeks for a round the world tour of the company plants he made twice a year.

- Oh darling, you are again leaving me alone. Perhaps, I could travel with you?

- Impossible. I have several assistants with me. If my wife accompanied me on business travel, there would be gossips and I would be in a bad position with the Board.

- OK, dear, I will stick to my lonely boredom for three more weeks.

- You still have your work at Uni and your charity visits. I wonder why you limit yourself to Indian and Sri Lankan people. There are so many families in need.

- Sure but I have already enough work with those I visit.

- You are right. You often come back quite exhausted. Bye bye, Leena.

Linda had told her husband that one of the servants of Kira always called her Leena and that she loved the more flowing name. He had loved the name. So she was now Leena for every one in her household, at university but also at the escort girl agency as well with the many Indian people she met. Her professionnal cards and the university letters now bore the surname Leena. She was now quite fluent in hindi, mayalam and tamil languages. That often helped her a lot.

After having waved away her husband, she went to her bedroom to change into a much simpler outfit : a cotton work saree, rather worn with simple thongs in place of her expensive high heels she had worn. She checked that the nanny in charge of her two babies was on duty. It was funny to think that her eldest child had been sired by Dan during her initial training and the second by prince Kyrhan himself. The third one would have still another biological father : an Indian businessman chosen by Kyrhan nearly two months before. For evident safety reasons, she used condoms whenever she was fucked by strangers but Kyrhan had the man checked clean.

Leena had worked as an escort for the man during a full week, accompanying him to his various appointments, translating for him during the meetings as his mastering of English was not perfect, showing him off London, helping him to find gifts for his wife and his daughters, escorting him in the evening for business receptions and at the opera before offering him shamelessly her mouth, cunt and her ass several times during the night in his bedroom, His progeny was developing in her womb. She was due to deliver in six or seven months. She would start showing in one or two months only. There had been no problem with Dan and Kyrhan, Dan was white and Kyrhan had not a too dark complexion but the last man had a darker skin. Maybe Peter would become suspicious. Somewhere she would prefer him to know that he was cuckolded every day by Indian men and that his best Indian friend had sired the baby in their nursery.

This morning, Leena was not on such high standing duty. She was a maid for a wealthy Indian couple living in a rich estate on the outskirt of Birmingham. Leena had read a job proposition in her newspaper : Indian couple looking for a maid. They were searching for someone to clean the house, wash dishes, clean and iron clothes, prepare food and serve at dinners or parties. It was a part time job, usually four hours a day.

Leena had applied for the job and had been hired initially for a one month test period. She had told them that she was married with an Englishman, that she had previously served for other Indian people with certificates given by Kyrhan and his wife, that her duty hours could change as she pretended her husband had varying work hours. Her prospective employer surmised that he had several small jobs and they thought that gave them an edge on her. They would never know that she was, most likely, more well to do than themselves. Leena told them even that her real name was Linda but she had been nicknamed Leena by her former employer, prince Kyrhan, who also ordered her to wear sarees when she was working. Mrs Dalyah Rabintha, the wife of her employer, was surprised she had worked for such an important man. She felt compelled to tell Leena that she would have to wear sarees during her service too and call them Mister and mistress.

Leena had told her employer the day before when she would be available. She put on an old saree. Her own chauffeur had been told she did not want to wear ostentatious garments among poor people. He dropped her in a slum suburb and she waited patiently for her employer to fetch her. She first saluted Dalyah who checked her outfit was clean and she had showered. It was rather humiliating as was the constant supervision of her work. Dalyah made her change into a drab black saree with a black choli. She was to wear her saree to the waist, covering as much as possible, with her pallu the expanses of flesh of her belly. She received her orders in Hindi and replied in kind. Her employer was using her as if she was a low caste servant in India, just better than a Dalit.

Fortunately, Dalyah always left for her club in the late morning. Leena remained to serve food to her husband when he came back. Mr Rabintha had given her equally strict orders. As soon as his wife had vacated the premises, Leena had to put on a violet satin saree with a matching choli, bangles on her arms, heavy ornamented gold earrings and a jewel hanging on her forehead with an intricate necklace following traditional Indian customs. She would greet him with a formal Namaste and lead him to the dining room, usually with customers or work colleagues. She would remain standing, ready to serve food or drinks or cater to every need they would express. Leena was usually complimented for the perfection of her service and the quality of the food she prepared for them. That reminded her of the first steps of her training when she was so clumsy that she could not prepare properly scrambled eggs with fried bacon.

Once, one of the friends of Mr Rabintha took his glass while Leena was filling it. Some droplets were spilled on the tablecloth. It was not her fault at all but her employer made a terrible fuss about it. He decided to punish her on the spot. He ordered Leena to lie on his lap. He pushed up her saree and her petticoat, exposing her nylon panties. He let his friends enjoy the view before pulling down the panties to her ankles, letting his friends discover the fine globes of her bottom. She faked absolute embarrassment although she relished every moment of it. Being so totally exposed to the view of several Indian men was a major turn on for her. Her employer told them that she was an English woman working for Indian bosses. She had to learn Hindi and agree to receive orders from them without reservations. Following his ideas, many Europeans were longing to be owned by superior Indians. Leena perfectly knew it was true at least for herself. Mr Rabintha continued :

- If I ordered her to suck each of you now, she would comply in fear to be thrown out without wages. IsnÕt it so, slut?

- Yes, master. I really need these wages. I will abide to your orders

- Perfect. From now on, you will not wear any panties under your petticoat in this house and I will use your cunt or your mouth every day when my wife is not there. Be quiet, I will use a condom. I would not risk catching a disease from you and even less procuring you a bastard for the care of which you could sue me.

Mr Rabintha proceeded then to the punishment he had intended : a severe spanking first with his hand then, when it began to hurt, with the sole of his shoe. Leena shrieked, moaned, cried and finally screamed as her bottom changed color from pale white to pink then red and finally to violet.

- Ah, you needed such a good spanking. For your next error, I will use a strap and if the need arises, my belt or an old fashion cane. You have better take care of your service.

- I will, Master. May I retire?

- You stupid wench! Do you think that a punishment for an incompetent maid is limited to a mere spanking? Now I will ass fuck you as your legitimate owner and my two colleagues will double team you.

Leena protested and was told to shut up. It was a token protest as Kyrhan had often used her back passage every time she went to visit him in India or he came to London. She was perfectly reamed and she loved being buggered. Mr Rabintha had a medium size cock, about the same as Dan but much less impressive than Kyrhan. She clenched her anal sphincter, cried somewhat and at the end screamed quite loud when his cock invaded her bottom triumphantly in order to offer him some resistance and let him think he was taking her anal cherry. Her ploy succeeded completely and her employer told his friends to take care not to hurt her anymore after he had filled her bowels with his hot seed. For this time, he had not bothered to put on a condom.

His friends were more cautious. They put on condoms and made her lie on a low table on her back with her head hanging freely. They made her part her legs widely to allow one of them an easy access to her cunt. The other man presented his cock to her open mouth. With her head hanging from the edge of the table, her throat was perfectly aligned with his cock. He just pushed in until he was swallowed to the hilt into her eager mouth with the tip of his cock deep past her tonsils. They rapidly reached the proper tempo and alternated their penetrations. The man in her cunt exploded in his condom. She felt it becoming warm and swollen when the other man reached his own climax triggering hers. They paused for a few minutes before pulling back their cocks, changing their condoms and exchanging their places for a second round with Leena.

Mister Rabintha took afterward the habit of sharing his lunch with a few friends, most usually Indian friends and sharing Leena as well. They all used condoms so she had not the occasion of having to drain her cunt or her arse hole clean after their fucking but they all asked her to turn over the condoms and cover her breasts and bottom with their jism before massaging it into her skin. They told her it was good for her. A side benefit was for her to follow the orders from Kyrhan and have several different Indian male lovers every week.

Leenas employer organized once a month during the warm season a party in his garden for the local Indian community. He usually asked Leena whether she could act as a waiter. If her husband was not at home, she happily agreed. Her outfit for the evening party was much richer with a silk black saree with gold embroidery and a white choli that was clearly a reminiscence of the traditional uniform for maids, black skirt and white blouse. Mister Rabintha always made a point of checking whether she wore anything under her black petticoat. At some time during the evening, she could be sure he would order her to go to the cellar for wine bottles. She would find him following her into the cellar. He would push her on her back on some piece of furniture or make her bend forward and offer him her bottom. He would bunch up the hem of her saree and her petticoat and fill her cunt with his swollen and quite hard cock.

Mister Rabintha would then order Leena to stay on her back with legs wide open. He would send one after the other his male guests and they would enjoy her body, relishing fucking a true English woman. They often left her a tip when she had been very obedient. When the last guest would tell her she could resume her service, she would only slip the banknotes into her choli like a pole dancer. It was very degrading and humiliating for a woman but she loved feeling her choli stuffed. She still sent half her earnings to Rajiv and kept the rest to buy herself new clothes and shoes or gifts for her husband Peter. She wondered whether he occasionally asked how she could offer him such luxury items for his birthday.

Leena has been the slave maid of Mister Rabintha for three months when her situation changed suddenly. The wife of her employer, Dalyah, was surveying her as she washed the tiles in the bathroom. She must have found it not clean enough as she ordered Leena on her knees to scrub the floor. While Leena tried to do her best to please her employer, Dalyah moved until she was just in front of her. Leena lifted her head and looked up to her mistress. She was wearing a bright silver silk kameez (tunic) with black churidars (very slim pants) and silver stilettos that complimented her long legs.

- You are at the right place, on your knees in front of me, bitch!

- What have I done, mistress?

- Do you think that I am not aware that my husband and his guests fuck you after their lunch or that you are quite difficult to find during our parties. You should rather use something more comfortable than the wooden crate in the cellar?

- Your husband sent me there.

- I know and I saw you last time when he was the first to fuck you before sending his friends to do you!

- Will you fire me?

- Why? My husband is more interested by fucking the maids than his own wife. Years ago, I even considered putting on a maid outfit myself but I chickened out. If he did not fuck you, he would the next one!

- How can I thank you not to throw me out?

- I need sexual gratification, too and I have seen that your tongue is quite clever. I will use it for my pleasure every morning. Have you already tried it with girls, Leena?

- Yes, mistress, several times. They praised my expert tongue and fingers. I am also a skilled masseuse.

- Uhh! If its true, I think that I may need another maid for house cleaning.

Leena pushed away the pail with the soapy water and the brush she was using. She crept toward Dalyah on her knees. She kissed her mistress through her pants. She hooked her fingers on the waist of the churidar.

- May I, mistress?

- Do it, Leena. Do it now and fast. I cannot wait anymore!

Leena pulled down the pants and discovered soaked panties underneath. She took the waist band with her teeth and pulled it down too. Dalyah let them pool down to the floor before stepping out. Leena kissed the inside of the thighs of her mistress, inducing delighted groans and moans. She glided her mouth to the gaping cunt, a few inches higher. The first touch of her lips against the dripping clit of Dalyah elicited a scream of delight. Her employer was really in need unless the simple fact of watching Leena being fucked had turned her on to a frenzy. Dalyah sat on the bin used for dirty clothes, pushed up her kameez until she could reach her breasts with her hands. She began to caress her tits and knead her nipples while Leena continued to lick eagerly her cunt and clit. In a matter of a few minutes, Dalyah began to scream loud in bliss. Leena pushed a finger in her arse hole. Her mistress was clearly not used to have her rosebud attended but her pleasure seemed to be increased ten times and she screamed the name of her lover. When she reached her release, she produced a big flow of love juices and Leena lapped it with pleasure

- Leena, you have just been promoted to the role of companion lady.

- I do not require any promotion, mistress. It was my duty to follow your orders.

- Call me Dalyah, from now on, Leena. I do not want you to wear those work sarees. We will go shopping this afternoon for a choice of satin and silk sarees for you to wear. I want to present you at my club. It is reserved for Indian women only but with your name, there will be no problem. You know how to wear a saree properly, a knowledge which is fading away.

- How shall I cope with your husband?

- I fear you will still have to entertain him and his friends until they got tired of you. If I find another white woman who would agree to wear the saree and learn Hindi, that could help.

- I may know someone. She is honest, pretty and eager to please and learn.

- Then contact her and come with her as soon as possible. I would love to spend a full day with you at my club. They have bedrooms if we need one.

Leena already thought of a young married woman she had recently met during one of her charity visits. She was clearly fascinated by India and had ostensibly a submissive character. Mr Rabintha and Dalyah would have no difficulty to train her. In a year, she would wear sarees even at home, speak Hindi in the street or on the market and service any Indian man and woman. Leena could not wait to be alongside with her, spread on a wooden crate in the cellar waiting for the next guests to fuck their cunt, mouth or ass as they fancied

Leena felt really a property owned by Rajiv, Kira, now Dalyah, her husband and, above them, Kyrhan but, deep in her heart, she still belonged to Peter, her own husband of twelve years. She would love to tell him all her adventures, to confide to him all her joys and surprises when she was fucked by Indian cocks. She imagined preparing herself to be bred once more by an Indian businessman with a very dark complexion while her husband was having a drink with him in the lobby. Peter would perfectly know that her next baby would be quite dark too but, far from objecting to her breeding, he would feel quite aroused and proud of his wife being desired by superior Indian men. Peter would then present their visitor to her before letting them alone unless he was invited to take a part such as pulling her cunt open to help deep penetration or lifting her legs to the ceiling after the man had withdrawn from her sperm filled cunt until she could be efficiently plugged to ensure her eggs would be properly soaked by the thick potent cum of the stranger.

The services of Leena for the Rabintha family were soon effectively alleviated, as the woman she had thought to, named Sarah, agreed immediately to work for them although Leena had explained her everything that would be required from her. Her husband was a heavy beer drinker and rarely slept with her. He usually managed to barely reach the sofa in their entrance and fell asleep there without bothering to take off his shoes. Someone more interested in sex would be a welcome change for the desperate woman.

The affair between Dalyah and Leena blossomed during the following years although Leena continued to prepare and serve food to Mr Rabintha for lunch and for parties. She was still expected to service him and his friends along with Sarah but she was also to service Dalyah and a few of her closest friends from her club and Sarah was not there to help. Sarah had been crystal clear when Leena had suggested lesbian or bi experience and the subject had been dropped. Dalyah was always extremely helpful especially whenever Leena was about to deliver her babies. Her movements were severely impaired and Dalyah went as far as serving lunch while her husband and his friends, who were extremely turned on by her overstretched belly, waited impatiently to fuck Leena on the table.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12