Lee's Submission Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Michael has another surprise for Lee.
2.4k words
4.16
9.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had been moving along with Michael. He's sweet and caring at times and at others enigmatic and controlling. I enjoy both sides of his personality and I have enjoyed learning about myself in the process. Comments that might have once made me angry or defensive now elicit a different kind of response. I hear "that" tone in his voice, no matter what he says to me, and my pussy immediately begins to get wet. Michael often sends me instructions by email for an evening together while I am at work. He knows just the thought of what might happen later will have me horny all day. It is very difficult to concentrate on work when all I want to do is go into the bathroom and play with my pussy until I cum. I can't though. I am under strict orders not to play with myself or cum unless he has given me permission. This is incredibly hard for me! I do my best though and Michael rewards me often.

A few weeks have passed since that first night. We both work so finding time to be together has been difficult. Lately, Michael has been talking about camping. The weather has been getting warmer. There are flowers blooming and the birds are coming back. I can understand how he feels. I've been getting the itch to spend more time outdoors too. I wouldn't mind camping for a little bit. Although, I would prefer a comfortable bed to sleep on and a decent cup of coffee while doing it.

I had a three day weekend coming up soon and I was looking forward to it. I had some projects to work on around my place. I wanted to get some flowers planted and get my birdfeeders back outside. Michael had told me he needed to work so I knew playtime was not in the cards for us. I was certainly disappointed but I understood too. There have been times when my job has gotten in the way of us. So, I made plans for a quiet weekend at home getting to know my yard a little better.

I arrived home to find a surprise. Michael was parked outside my house and was standing by his truck. I had given him a key a while back so he usually just lets himself into the house. He met me at my car. I had just gotten out and was trying to gather my stuff up so I could make it inside with only one trip. He stopped me by holding my hands. Then, he leaned in and kissed me. Michael pulled away, smiled, and said "Hello Lee."

I was becoming quite curious and suspicious but I just smiled back. I was just glad to see him. Michael asked if there was anything in my car that needed to be removed immediately. I thought about it. Paperwork and the week's dry cleaning were the only things I needed to take inside. "No. Not that I can think of. Why? What is going on, Michael?" I said. The curiosity and suspicion were gaining strength. Michael just smiled and told me to come with him. My first thought was that he had planned a surprise date for us. Then I got a good look at what he was wearing. He had certainly dressed down if we were going out. Michael had on a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt along with his favorite pair of boots. I just looked at him for a moment trying to process what was going on. Michael made the choice for me by taking my keys from my hand, grabbing my purse from the car, and locking the car. He grabbed my hand and started walking back to his truck. I started to protest! I was still in my work clothes. I definitely wasn't dressed for whatever he had in mind. Plus, I had been looking forward to getting out of them and into something comfy as soon as I got home. Michael ignored my complaints. I guess getting comfortable wasn't in the cards anymore.

We reached his truck and he helped me get in. My purse, he casually tossed onto the seat behind mine. I really liked Michael's truck. It was an extended cab so there was lots of wiggle room. I started getting comfortable. I knew that Michael had a plan and he wasn't going to share it with me until he was ready. I might as well enjoy the ride. Michael climbed in behind the steering wheel. He looked over at me and my resignation must have shown on my face. He laughed gently and dropped a quick kiss on my lips. "Good girl. It will be good, Lee. I promise." He started the truck and we were off on whatever adventure he had planned.

An hour later...

I was fidgeting. I know I was doing it but I couldn't stop. I was going from anticipating what Michael had planned to dreading it and back again. Back and forth... it was making me dizzy. What sort of adventure takes an hour to get to!?! And he was still driving. I kept glancing at Michael, hoping to get an inkling of what was going on. He knew I was doing it. Every so often, I would catch him with a smile on his face. I believe he was enjoying my uncertainty. Screw that, I know he was enjoying it. We had talked as we started the drive. I had filled him in on what had happened at work. He updated me on what he had been doing. It was a good conversation but it also distracted me from seeing where we were going. Now, I had no idea where we were. We could be in Timbuktu for all I knew... that is if Timbuktu was an hour from my house.

After another twenty minutes or so of driving, Michael pulled onto this almost hidden dirt road. He kept driving though he had slowed down. There were low hanging branches that hit the top of the truck as we went along. I was getting nervous. Where were we? No one else knew I had gone with Michael. Everyone at work thought I was spending a quiet weekend at home playing in the dirt. I trusted Michael and he had never given me a reason to distrust him. However, this situation was making me very nervous. He continued driving along the dirt road. We went around a sharp curve and a small log cabin came into view. It was so cute! It looked cared for and well tended. Michael stopped the truck in front of the cabin. I looked at Michael and he had the oddest expression on his face. It was almost as if he was nervous. I unbuckled my seatbelt and threw myself at him. He caught me and I started yelling at him. "You had me so worried! I didn't know what was going on. I love it! Is it yours?" Michael started laughing at me. He couldn't take my yelling seriously. I was kissing him as much as I was talking.

"I take it you like it, Lee?" Michael asked me.

"Of course I do!" I said just before he leaned in for a kiss. His lips pressed against mine and I opened my mouth for his questing tongue. The kiss continued until we both had to break for oxygen.

Michael smiled at me and said, "This is going to be a weekend you will remember for a long time. Come on. Let me show you around." We got out of the truck and he gave me a brief tour. The cabin had a very rustic set up. In front of the cabin and off to the side, there was a pump-handled spigot. Michael explained there was a well but no running water inside the cabin. He took me around to the back of the cabin. I was very surprised to find an outhouse there. I have never used one before but it looked like that was going to change. Michael laughed at the expression on my face. He reassured me that it wasn't as bad to use one as I had heard.

Michael led me to the porch. We climbed the stairs and sat at the top. He looked very serious and my nerves started their dance again. He began speaking. "Lee, I know that we have played at being Dominant and submissive. I believe you have enjoyed it. I know that I certainly have. It has only been part time though and I would like to show you what it would be like to be my submissive 24/7. That is why I have brought you here where we won't be disturbed by neighbors or work or anything from our vanilla lives. I know you are nervous. I can see it in your face. You can refuse to do this and we will carry on as we have been. I believe you will be an exceptional submissive and I want to show you this. Before you answer, let me tell you what I will expect from you. I will expect you to follow my orders to the letter at all times. You will be naked at all times unless I tell you otherwise. We will play and we will work. There will be punishments for any failing on your part. Do you understand, Lee?"

I was shocked honestly. I had wondered what it would be like to be submissive for more than a couple of hours for Michael. This seemed like a dream come true but there was also a dark side to this. Punishment scared me. Michael had had to punish me in the past and it was hard for me to process. I felt incredibly guilty for enjoying the punishment and for incurring it in the first place. Michael was expecting my answer though. I still wasn't sure what I would say. I cleared my throat. "Michael, this is something that I have been curious about for a while. I don't know how you knew but you did. I want to do it but I am also nervous. You know that I will obey you. Being naked embarrasses me but I can do it for you. Besides, who else is going to see me out here? The idea of punishment scares me but we have talked about that." I took a deep breath, looked at Michael, and gave him the only answer I could. "Yes Sir, I understand completely. How may I serve, Sir?" A brief look of happiness crossed his face and then vanished. Now, there was a look of dark humor in his eyes and a smirk on his lips. My Dom was in complete control now. My pussy got so wet just watching the transition and knowing the uncertainty ahead of me.

"There are two bags in the truck. Get them and bring them to the porch. Kneel by the bags until I come to fetch you" Michael ordered.

"Yes Sir" I gasped out and scrambled to obey. I walked quickly to the truck and retrieved the two bags from the bed of the truck. I heard the door to the cabin open and close. One bag I recognized as mine and I guessed he had packed a bag for me. I brought them to the porch and sat them to the side. I knelt as ordered and waited for Sir's return.

It felt like I waited ages for him to return. Michael stepped outside of the cabin. He walked to me and started running his fingers through my hair. Suddenly, he tightened his fingers and pulled my head back so I was forced to look at him. I made no sound though I wanted to. "Good girl, Lee. You have learned much in our short time together," said Michael. He leaned forward and kissed me harshly, forcing my lips open. I moaned from excitement and Michael pulled back. He released my hair and stepped back. "Stand up!" was the order barked at me. I stood as gracefully as I could. My legs struggled to cooperate. "Strip!" was the next order from Sir. I took a deep breath and began removing my clothes. Soon, I was standing before Michael naked and somewhat embarrassed. He had showed me certain positions he wanted me to use while standing or kneeling. I stood with my feet apart and my hands behind my back. I heard a softly whispered "Beautiful" from Michael and I blushed from the honest compliment. He ran his hands down my arms. One hand went down to my bare pussy. His fingers spread my lips and felt the wetness there. The other hand cupped my breast and pinched my nipple. I felt like my whole body was on fire. I am constantly surprised by the strength of my body's response to him. He pinched harder on my nipple, digging his fingernail into the flesh. His other hand had found my clit and pinching there too. I spread my legs further apart and moaned. I heard a chuckle from Michael and realized he had removed his hands.

He grabbed the unfamiliar bag and set it on the table. He began pulling items out of it but set them where I could not see. Michael came back to me holding something in his hand. "Lee, I know you have done the readings as I have asked and looked at the websites that I have sent you. I have a collar that you will wear for me during this weekend. It will only be for this weekend. Anything that is to happen in the future, we will leave to the future for now. Do you understand, Lee?"

I nodded quickly and, when he seemed to need something further from me, I said "Yes Sir. I understand." He nodded and then in a few deft moves had it fastened around my neck. It sat close to my neck but was not uncomfortable. Michael returned to the table and returned with leather wrist cuffs which were quickly attached. A third trip to the table and I had leather ankle cuffs on as well. Michael stepped back and looked at me. I just stood there hoping I pleased him. A smile ghosted across his face and I knew he was pleased. Michael stepped to the door of the cabin and opened it, gesturing for me to enter.