Leesha, Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leesha felt the suction on her stimulated nipples cease and she raised herself to see Gwen and Rachel looking up, her cock between them and they began to slowly tongue-stroke her thick dick. Leesha purred as the pair licked and kissed her rigid member, their hands roaming over her thighs and belly. Gwen, ever the pussyhound, began to rub her fingers against Leesha's still sensitive cunt, while Rachel began to gently massage Leesha's cum-laden balls.

Leesha took in a deep breath as Rachel shifted position, her head now aimed directly above the swollen member. Her knees underneath her, Rachel adjusted her grip around the root of Leesha's shaft, the heavy nutsack draped over her delicate hand. She gave the swollen balls a quick tongue lashing and met Leesha's lusty gaze before going down her rod in one smooth motion. Leesha quivered as she felt a stream of jizz escape her lovepump before Rachel's hand clamped down on her root like a cockring. The brunette swallowed without missing a beat as her head bobbed slowly along Leesha's stiff shaft. Her cock burned as her balls churned, denied release but still being pumped by Rachel's throat.

Gwen slipped between Leesha's legs, lapping at her spilled cunt juice before moving to tongue her clit while Rachel continued her enthusiastic fellatio. The feeling of being serviced by the two beauties was going to push Leesha over the edge. She gripped hard on the bedsheets, holding back another boiling load of jizz as she enjoyed the sensation. Rachel was making obscene slurping noises around Leesha's cock as she felt the tip bumping against the back of the brunette's throat. She grunted her satisfaction as she watched her rod impale Rachel's face. Rachel held there for a moment, Leesha's breathing stopping for a moment as she savored the sensation of the brunette's throat encasing her thick dick.

Pulling off the shaft, Rachel leaned in, pressing her lips against Leesha's. The dickgirl could taste the salty remnants of her buttery cum on the brunette's tongue as she slowly pumped her spit soaked member. Rachel broke the kiss, returning her lips to Leehsa's throbbing glans as she continued to stroke her hard member.

Leesha's hand roamed across Rachel's body, slithering across the curvy lines of her waist and hips. Propping up on one arm, Leesha reached over to explore the brunette's bubble butt. Rachel moaned lightly while Leesha sampled the supple, pliant flesh. Her fingers found their way around ample cheeks to the moistened folds of her cunt. Leesha's probing fingers parted the tight wet lips, stroking in and out of Rachel's damp pussy. She watched Rachel's mouth engulf her dick once again, her bobbing head picking up the pace, her face reddening slightly as she applied more suction.

Gwen continued to flick Leesha's clit with her tongue while sliding fingers in and out of her pussy with practiced precision. Leesha rode another climax under Gwen's tongue, grinding her hips up and into Gwen's face and jamming her dick further into Rachel's throat. Rachel was beginning to hump Leesha's hand, her body squirming with pleasure.

As Leesha felt her pussy clench around another heavy orgasm, she felt Rachel's cunt squeeze her fingers as the brunette came hard. Rachel's tight grip denied Leesha's dick release as her squishy pussy flexed on Gwen's fingers. Rachel pulled off of Leesha's dick with a wet plop as both girls came, pussy juice running freely. Gwen smiled luridly at Leesha as she sucked on her slick fingers. Leesha pulled her hand from Rachel's shuddering pussy, tasting her tangy flavor. As the girls caught their breath, Gwen rose, pulling Leesha to her feet. Gwen embraced her tightly, their lips meeting once again as Leesha felt her roommate's hands caress her tight buttocks. Leesha could taste herself on Gwen's sweet lips as her shaft ground between their hips.

After a long moment, Leesha pulled away from Gwen's passionate lips to find Rachel vigorously rubbing her bald pussy as she watched them kiss. Gwen stroked Leesha's throbbing cock while lightly rubbing her own quim, as the roommates watched Rachel massage her wet twat. Leesha's hand slid over to fondle Gwen's toned ass while the blonde continued to lightly jerk her off, the roommates enjoying the sight of Rachel's masturbatory interlude. Rachel's dreamy gaze slid from Leesha to Gwen as her tongue glided seductively across her luscious lips.

"Mmm," Gwen purred, "that tongue is hot. You need to put it to work," she quipped, patting her pussy in emphasis.

Gwen moved over onto the bed, laying on her back, knees bent up, legs splayed wide. Leesha took in the sight of her roommate and began absent-mindedly stroking her thrumming rod. Gwen began rubbing her clit gently as she motioned for Rachel with one finger. Rachel got the idea and crawled up to Gwen's waiting cunny.

Leesha watched as the brunette applied her tongue to Gwen's lips and clit. Leesha took in the sight of Rachel's plump ass bobbing in time to her pussy licking. She pumped her dick idly as her eyes roamed over the soft, pale expanse of Rachel's ass. Gwen had begun to make low moans as Rachel tongued her sweet muff. Leesha spied Rachel's pink balloon knot and moved in to sample the crinkled sphincter.

She dropped her cock and it swayed heavily as she knelt down behind Rachel, taking each juicy buttcheek in hand and spreading them open. Gwen was moaning under Rachel's tongue as Leesha savored the sight of the brunette's pink pucker. Leesha bent down and began to slowly trace her tongue around the wrinkled hole. Applying steady pressure, Rachel's anus was soon slick with Leesha's spit, and yielding to her insistent tongue as she let it slip into the tight hole. Leesha nearly came again as Rachel's squeezed her asshole around her tongue, her nose jammed between the brunette's soft buttcheeks. Wiggling in the dank hole, Leehsa's hard tongue probed Rachel's velvety asshole, her chin grinding into wet twat.

Rachel and Gwen were moaning and grunting from the oral pleasures as Leesha pulled her tongue free of Rachel's twitching sphincter. The pale pucker was slick with spit, and she watched it wink as the brunette steadily slurped her roommate's pussy. Her dick had never been harder as she groped Rachel's ass. She hefted her ballsack, impossibly swollen bigger than ever as her seed churned within.

Wiping off her juicy chin, Leehsa's eyes focused on Rachel's inviting pussy as she stepped forward, gripping her cock just above her balls. She aimed the swollen head at the pink folds of Rachel's wet clam, rubbing up and down, tickling the brunette's clit before sliding the length against the wet slit. Leesha gripped Rachel's hips and began lazily humping against her puffy pink lips. She could see Gwen under Rachel's bobbing head, her hands squeezing her lovely boobs, twisting and teasing the sensitive nipples. Leesha pulled her hips back so her cock could drop down level with Rachel's slit. She pressed the sensitive cockhead into the wet folds, breathing in sharply at the sensation. With her hands still clenching the supple flesh at Rachel's hips, Leesha slowly pushed in her length.

She could feel Rachel's body tighten as the thick dick entered her tight, hot tunnel. Leesha bit down on her lower lip as she fitted her cock into Rachel, the cunt gripping at her dick like another hand. She began to slowly stroke in and out of her pussy, pushing more of her hard length in with each pump. She lengthened her thrusts, pulling her shaft back until she could feel just her pulsing crown filling Rachel's honey hole. Their hips met in a wet smack with each thrust as Leesha watched Rachel's ass ripple as their bodies slapped together. Leesha was only able to keep the pace for so long, and she began thrusting faster and harder as her balls readied for discharge.

She leaned forward, her full weight on Rachel's hips, her big tits dragging across the brunette's back, tangling in her long, dark hair. She churned her hips faster, the wet slapping of their bodies growing louder. Leesha could hear Gwen coming, Rachel moaning under her fevered fucking, her own grunts mixing with the smacking of their bodies in a lewd diapason. She leaned forward further, her hands slipping from Rachel's hips, sliding up her waist, reaching to cup the brunette's wildly swinging breasts.

As she neared release, Leesha's hips ground fiercly into Rachel, thrusting frantically. The brunette's pussy clamped down hard on Leesha's dick and they both cried out in ecstasy. Leesha gripped down hard on Rachel's tits and pulled her back into her, tits mashing against the brunette's back. She thrust as far into Rachel as she could, her swollen balls slapping hard against Rachel's clit. Leesha's legs braced against the bed for more leverage, buttocks clenched tight as her throbbing boner pistoned into Rachel's clenching cunt.

Leesha could feel Rachel's body shudder, head thrown back onto Leesha's shoulder, their cheeks pressed tightly together as they came. Leesha's breasts felt like they might explode as she pulled the brunette tighter into her embrace. Leesha felt Rachel's hands grip over hers as they crushed her soft tits, the pain of the abused mammaries only accentuating the pleasure of their orgasm.

Finally, her balls exploded into Rachel, spouts of creamy jizz firing deep into her. Leesha was still thrusting as wave after wave of cum blasted into the brunette's pussy. They cried out again and again as their bodies trembled under the ecstasy of their shared climax. As the orgasm swept over her, Leesha could feel Rachel go limp, and no longer having the strength to hold them both, they collapsed to the bed. Leesha was still over the top of the brunette, slowly bucking the last of her seed into Rachel's cum-soaked cunt.

Leesha rolled over to her side, off of Rachel as her still pulsing cock slipped from the brunette's slimy slit. Rachel breathed hard, her small hands rubbing at her recovering quim. Leesha mashed her gently oozing prick against Rachel's soft backside, smearing the last gobs of jizz leaking from her member against her pillowy buttcheeks. She pulled Rachel in, spooning the brunette's hips with her own as she joined her pussy rubbing, feeling the first goopy puddles of her jizz seep from the plundered pussy. Leesha looked up to see Gwen watching them with a lewd smile, slowly petting her own twat. Leesha and Rachel caught their breath, recovering from the intense fuck, lightly rubbing their bodies together, enjoying the post-coitus cuddle.

"That looked like fun," Gwen growled with a predatory grin. Her fingers parted her pink pussy lips to show Leesha her wet slit. "Do I get a ride?"

"You're gonna have to prime the pump first", Leesha croaked as she presented her wilted but willing cock to her roommate.

"Let me see what I can do," Gwen purred as she left the bed, pulling Leesha to her feet. Rachel maneuvered a bit to take in the show while still rubbing at her sloppy cunt. Gwen fell into a kneeling position at her feet as Leesha gripped her roommate's shoulders, steadying her wobbly knees.

Leesha watched as Gwen reached up to take her floppy cock in one hand, her other hand drifting down between her legs. Leesha could see her fingering herself as she slowly brought the stiffening dick to her lips. Leesha knew from experience that Gwen was equally skilled at sucking dick and eating pussy and her length twitched in anticipation.

Gwen swallowed Leesha's spongy rod deep into her throat in one pull. Leesha gasped and pulled in a sharp breath as her roommate sucked her boner back to full strength, and her hand slipped to the back of Gwen's head. Her fingers intertwined into her roommate's short hair, holding her head as she began thrusting into her throat.

Leesha exhaled and glanced over at Rachel, furiously jilling off while the blonde slobbered over her turgid member. Leesha watched for a moment before turning her attention back to her roommate. Gwen was looking up at her, her hands gripping at Leesha's ass cheeks for leverage as she picked up the pace of her thrusting. Leesha eyes slid shut as she felt Gwen take her entire stiffened length into her throat. She could feel her once again cum heavy balls bouncy gently off Gwen's chin.

She pulled her length out of Gwen's throat with a wet pop and stared down at her roommate. Her dick was covered in spit, one strand hanging heavily from her cockhead before its weight drug it to the floor at her feet. Gwen's hands had dug themselves into Leesha's ass cheeks during her vigorous throatfuck, slowly unclenching as Leesha helped the blonde to her feet.

Leesha turned so she could lay back on the bed, her knees draped over the side, feet flat on the floor. She released Gwen's hand so she could slide a pillow under her head as she lay back, her erection standing straight up before flopping back onto her stomach. Gwen climbed up, straddling Leesha, rubbing her cunt against the rock hard dick, squashing it between her dampening slit and Leesha's taut tummy.

Leesha looked over to see Rachel still stroking her slit, her spent load in a puddle below the brunette's crotch. Leesha watched intently as Rachel slipped a finger into her quim, pulling out a large dollop of syrupy jizz, and bringing it slowly to her lips. Rachel's eyes closed as she swallowed her gooey finger, working her lips over the delicate digit before removing it cleanly from her lips. She opened her eyes, and slid her dainty tongue out, Leesha's goopy slop cradled like a slimy oyster. The filthy pudding overflowed the edges of the brunette's tongue, rolling in twin rivulets down her chin. She pulled her tongue back in slowly, swallowing the mouthful of pussy flavored yogurt in one gulp. Leesha thought she might be in love.

Gwen's humping ceased as she moved up to slip Leesha's member into her cunt. Leesha's eyes rolled back, her breath held, as she felt her shaft penetrate into the blonde's wet, gripping pussy. Her hands drifted up to Gwen's perfect tits, fondling the tanned globes and teasing her hard nipples. Leesha made room for Rachel to lean in and take one of Gwen's stiff nipples into her mouth. The brunette's other hand came to rest on Leesha's tit, squeezing the breast as she suckled at Gwen.

Leesha let Gwen ride her, deferring to the blonde's pace. Leesha's fingers drifted to Rachel's ass once again as the brunette played with her roommate's jiggling tits. Leesha found Rachel's butthole and slid in one finger, then two, before starting to worm them in and out of her ass. Rachel's head pulled away from Gwen's tit as she gasped in pleasure, before Gwen smothered her with a long, wet kiss. Without missing a hump, she shared a deep tongue kiss with Rachel, as Leesha fingered the brunette's asshole.

Gwen and Rachel shared a muffled groan as Leesha pumped the girls with fingers and cock. Rachel pulled away from Gwen and looked down at Leesha with a lurid glance. Without a word, she swung her buxom butt over Leesha's face, her fingers popping out as the brunette dropped her dripping snatch to the dickgirl's lips.

Leesha's grip returned to Gwen's ass as she began to slowly tongue Rachel's wet slit. Gwen was moaning out in pleasure as Leesha took over, thrusting into her roommate, while she probed Rachel's juicy twat with her tongue. Leesha could taste the salty remains of her seed in the spicy tang of Rachel's juice as it ran freely from her ripe pussy. She could feel the brunette's body begin to shudder, just before she pulled away from Leesha's face, leaning back into the pillows at the bed's headboard.

Leesha watched as Rachel's eyes squeezed shut, while she furiously stroked her cunny with both hands.

"She's gonna blow", Gwen whispered as she continued to ride Leesha's dick.

As if on cue, Rachel's back arched and she thrust her fingers into her snatch hard as a fountain of clear girljizz exploded from her slit. The warm fluid arced across Leesha and Gwen, covering their tits and tummies. Rachel's body bucked again, her crotch rising fully up before another gush sprayed out, splashing over the fucking roommates and soaking the other side of the bed. Rachel's round thighs squeezed tight around her hands as several more bursts of pussy juice splattered against her legs. She finally collapsed, spent, her eyes lightly closed. She drew in short little breaths as her body shuddered in the aftermath of the orgasm, her round, soft tits jiggling across her chest. Her hand continued to lightly pet her pussy as she lay back into a pile of pillows.

Leesha had quickened her pace during Rachel's climax, Gwen's pussy gripping her cock as the blonde began to come. Leesha grunted as Gwen slammed her hips down hard, grinding hard as she came. Gwen's convulsing pussy was too much for Leesha's cock to take any longer and she felt another load of spunk boiling up her dick.

Leesha gripped Gwen's hips as their bodies bucked together in orgasm. Leesha was pushing her spurting cock into Gwen as hard as she could as she erupted into the blonde's depths. Gwen had buried her face into the pillow beneath Leesha's head, muffling her moans. Leesha pressed her face into Gwen's elegant neck, her eyes shut tightly as she felt her swollen cock explode again and again. As the climax subsided, the two roommates shared a passionate, wet kiss. Leesha's tongue probed her roommate's mouth as her spent but still hard dick squished around in her roommate's cummy cunt.

They shared the embrace for some time, long enough for Leesha to feel her warm seed begin to drip out of Gwen's slit and back down her wilting rod. Gwen rolled off Leesha, and the trio lounged wordlessly, fingers rubbing and stroking their tingling bodies. As they recovered, Leesha cuddled in close with the other girls, sharing a few lazy gropes and some tired nuzzling as she drifted off to sleep, savoring the scent of sex still heavy in the air.

Leesha woke up later to find herself alone. She rose slowly, stretching stiff muscles before shuffling to the toilet and relieving the pressure in her bladder. She noted that her dick was still slightly swollen, its spongy length sore, but satisfied. She decided to wear a comfy pair of yoga pants, no panties, until her cock fully recovered. As she retrieved the pants from her dresser, she noted it was already almost noon. She quickly showered, then dressed, before stripping her bed of its filthy sheets, taking in the still strong scent of cum and sweat.

She was momentarily disappointed to find the apartment empty. She was eager to learn more about Rachel, thoughts of her gushing pussy racing about in her head. Her stomach growled noisily as she realized she was ravenously hungry. She padded into the kitchen to look for something to eat. She froze looking at the counter and burst out laughing.

She looked down at half a dozen glazed donuts, picking up one of the sweet sticky treats. Her laughter subsided momentarily as she gazed at the gooey pastry. The image of Rachel's soft, jiggly tits smothered in her creamy jizz flashed through her mind. She lingered over that thought for a moment, before devouring her donut. She moved to a comfy chair in the living room to enjoy another donut, wondering if Rachel and Gwen had plans for later...

12