Left Behind Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell continued his lip and finger lock inside Jessica's pussy until all he sapped all the energy inside Jessica's body as he lapped up the nectar he had squeezed out of her cunt. Exhausted, all Jessica could do was wedge herself between her two black lovers and the desk behind her, suspended between them as she tried to collect senses.

After a few moments of savoring her joy behind her clenched eyes, shielding herself from seeing what she had actually done, she finally opened them and the reality of the situation smacked her psyche cruelly.

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was the still seething head of Malcolm's cum smeared penis staring straight at her, apparently ready for more. It was then Jessica understood clearly what the hot sticky feeling caking that side of her face was. Looking down, Jessica next saw Darrell continue to bit and lick at her now gaping pussy as the words "please fuck me" incoherently dribbled from her lips.

When she mustered the strength the raise her gaze forward and to the left to look out at the assembled group of boys on the other side of the glass, what she saw made her heart momentarily freeze. None of the guys were standing there watching anymore. A moment later when she heard the office door swing open, Jessica realized her night was long from over...

To Be Continued...