Left Behind Ch. 2

Story Info
Coach catches the players in the act.
5.6k words
4.33
172.5k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm squeezed his cock by its base and dropped it like a fleshy club right across Jessica's flushed, cumcovered cheek, in the process smearing the result of his powerful orgasm like a clear white gloss over top of Jessica's smeared make up.

Feeling the smooth head of Malcolm's cock slide across her cheek, Jessica cringed internally as the reality of her predicament set in.

Hearing the chatter behind him, Malcolm knew that the rest of the team had organized outside of the coach's office and that it wouldn't be long before the rest of the guys would be having their way with the pretty blonde debutante that had fallen in their collective laps.

With a couple of his teammates flanking him, Malcolm and his buds leaned in and looked on with fascinated amusement at the cum covered beauty in front of them. Malcolm looked to each side and noticed that they were stripped down, cocks erect as well, ready for their turn with Jessica Jennings.

* * * * *

Slipping out of his pants while half the team filed into the cramped room, Darrell then proceeded to lift Jessica's lithe body into the air by wrapping his muscular arms underneath her thighs and then easily deposited her on top of Coach Evans's cluttered desk, causing several stacks of papers to go tumbling down to the floor below. "Coach is gonna kill you," Darrell heard a giggling voice say from the naked mass of black muscle in front of him.

Digging his hand into the waistband of Jessica's cockeyed sweatpants, Darrell, Malcolm and a few of the other guys quickly and effortlessly pulled the white girl's pants, cheering skirt and panties down her firm, trim and tanned legs, all the way to her ankles. One of the guys popped both her tennis shoes off, freeing the other guys to rip the rest of her waist down wardrobe off, leaving Jessica Jennings sitting on the coach's desk, completely naked and vulnerable from the waist down. Licking their lips, every young man in the room looked down hungraly at the sacrificial white virgin before them.

As the boys removed her pants, several took turns groping at her chest through her sweatshirt. "Damn...what a pair of tits this bitch's got..."...Let's get this shirt off so I can titty fuck her..."..."Bet the wannabe is a virgin...".

Jessica heard snippets of rude remarks rain down on her as the guys hovered over her, groping and debasing her further. In her detachment, it felt to Jessica as if the whole scene was happening to someone else.

Perched on the table with her now bare ass flat against the hardwood top of the coach's desk, Jessica felt the awkward sensation of loose pieces of paper, pens and pencils as they grazed her flesh while too many hands to count pawed at her body. Before she knew it, the entire room went momentarily dark as her hooded sweatshirt was guided over her head. When she was able to see again, Jessica looked down to see several black hands groping at her blue and red Mercy Prep cheerleading top.

As the players ripped and clawed at Jessica's top, they could all clearly feel the heaviness of Jessica's bosom heaving underneath their touch.

"No girl has a waist like that...and tits like this...damn things can't be real," She heard one guy shout as countless fingers squeezed at her womanhood.

A few moments later, Jessica felt the humid air of the locker room office, as well as the hot breath of her captors collide with her bare chest. Hearing a tear, Jessica knew that they had ripped her top right off her body. Sitting there between the myriad of black men in nothing but her athletic bra, Jessica helplessly raised her hands to her chest, wrapping her fingers around the black kids' hands, helping them cup her huge titties while at the same time urging them to remove the last vestige of her modesty, her tight, size 36-D spandex bra.

With their hands all over her tanned body, all the guys noticed with great joy in the sight of Jessica's hardened nipples shamelessly erect, seeming to almost burst and strain out from the smooth spandex material that held them in.

As a few of the closest guys dug their fingers underneath the bottom edge of the bra, the whole room went silent as Jessica's milky white tits came into view. As the 18 year old girl's heavy breasts spilled free, each man could see that there was a distinct tan line at the upper fringe of her chest and the contrast was striking, causing each guy to take pause before moving in closer to take their turn with her.

Malcolm crouched closer to Jessica, who was spread out on the table, and lowered his meaty black grip right down on top of the girl's shaking breasts. With his still half erect cock tapping Jessica's wet pussy on the edge of the desk, he could clearly feel the preppy white girl's vaginal warmth as it radiated against his crotch.

Digging his fingertips into Jessica's soft tit flesh, Malcolm kneaded them mightily until Jessica squirmed under his vice like grip. As Malcolm explored Jessica's breasts with his hands, lifting them up so that he could see and touch the lily white underside, he was first to notice the faint, almost invisible incision mark left over form Jessica's enhancement surgery. "Damn things aren't real guys...look...," he said to his cohorts.

As the rest of the players fawned over Malcolm's discovery, a lot more trash talk started to rain down onto Jessica as she gyrated under their touch.

"Daddy had to buy his little girl some big tits Huh?", "Probably wants to fuck her himself,", "What do you think he'd do if he found out his little darling was giving it up to a bunch of Niggas!"

* * * * *

The feeling of detachment that had took root inside Jessica's psyche earlier was quickly eliminated as each one of the players took their brutal turn with her naked white body. With each ramming spear that took its place inside Jessica's no longer virgin cunt, along with the ones in waiting that stabbed into her mouth or found the warmth of her endowed cleavage, Jessica Jennings lost all comprehension of whether she was cumming or going, whether a dick was inside of her or whether its thrusting imprint lingered as another guy prepared to take his place between her firm but quivering thighs.

As the blur around her intensified, Jessica felt eerily as if she was trapped on a life raft in the middle of a brutal, unpredictable storm.

With each new guy that took his place between her obscenely splayed legs and drilled his cock home, Jessica's pussy slowly elasticized with each new challenge. No amount of preparation she had ever contemplated for the joyful stress of losing her virginity had ever prepared her for this ordeal. In reality, she was probably going to have more sex that first night of losing her virginity than she probably ever would have for 5 more years if she hadn't gotten stranded at Franklin High.

The added stimulation of all the rough probing hands, tongues and lips rippling over the length of her body only added to the sensory overload. With no concept of time, Jessica could only go by the pounding of her heart and the grunts of pleasure from above to mark how long she had been there.

Every time she went to cry out or take a much needed deep breath, the inviting beacon of her parted lips was too much for the guys beside her to ignore. With their fingers buried deep within her golden thick locks to hold themselves steady, each guy took his turn slapping his cock against Jessica's pretty face or even in some cases blatantly sticking it in her mouth , forcing her to give them a blowjob while she got fucked.

When Jessica felt the weight of a full grown man deposit himself on the top of her chest, she couldn't help but to open her eyes slightly to see what was happening. The blurry black outline of one of the players kneeling on her torso, with his chest facing her, filled her dim visual field.

She could feel the eager kid mashing her titties together savagely with his powerful hands while his glistening erect penis snugly burrowed deeply between her baby soft titflesh. When the faceless player started seesawing his smooth ebony prick back and forth, Jessica could feel the strange lurid heat of his sweaty balls as they rested on top of her toned abdominal muscles.

Unable to control herself, Jessica helplessly began to grind her hips and waist harder against the guy that was fucking her cunt until he couldn't control himself any longer, sending yet another stream of rich white cum into the white slut's tight pink pussy.

By now, the sizzling white jism was flowing out of Jessica's cunt as quickly as the boys were depositing it in. A few of the guys had also taken the liberty of pulling their ready to explode cocks out just in time to spew their loads onto the insides of Jessica's thighs and all over the neatly manicured fleece of her pubic hair.

As Jessica writhed under the weight of the titty fuck she was receiving from above, neither her or the faceless guy on top of her could deny the luridness of his huge cock sliding in and out like a rapid black piston between Jessica's immense cleavage. With his thumbs clenched down onto the erect buds of Jessica's nipples, he could feel his cum begin bubbling to the surface.

Through her barely open eyelids, Jessica was powerless to do nothing but lay there as the player worked towards his frenetic orgasm. Staring straight at the peehole of the black blur that was his cock, Jessica cringed when his cum shot out like a white cannon ball, smacking Jessica squarely above the right eye.

As his cum dripped down, further blurring her vision, Jessica was left with the unsettling sensation of the second, third and fourth stream landing progressively further down her face until finally, the nameless, faceless player messily smeared what was left in his balls all over the breasts that had been paid for on Jessica's Father's American Express card.

* * * * *

About half the members of Franklin's basketball team had taken their turn with Jessica when the mood in the room suddenly changed.

With each guys eyes so intently focused on Jessica, the crown jewel in each of their teenage sexual histories, no one noticed Coach Evans as he solemnly returned to his office.

It had been a long, tiring and depressing day for the 46 year old, slightly graying basketball coach and gym teacher. He had long been a champion of the cause to get Cleveland's inner city high schools attention on a larger scale and playing some of the better prep schools in the state was one way of going about it. The only problem was getting those schools to sign on the dotted line to play them. It was a proud day when Franklin got Mercy Prep to agree to a home and home series and finally Coach Lemont Evans thought he had a golden opportunity to make a splash.

After all the banter, fire and brimstone however, the last second loss to a team he thought they should beat was going to be something that made for more than a few sleepless nights in the days to come.

As Coach Evans strolled back to his office after meeting with the media and a few disgruntled boosters, Evans nursed a stale Diet Coke as he wandered through the almost empty high school hallways for the quiet seclusion of his locker room.

Pushing the heavy doors to the locker room open, Evans took two steps towards his office cubicle when he realized something was up. It wasn't exactly the sounds of dejected players huffing over a devastating loss.

As he turned the corner and slowly pushed open the door to his office, all Lemont Evans could see was the naked backs of several of his players circling his desk. Looking down to the floor, Evans's head started to pound when he saw the messily strewn papers all over the place as the reality of the scene hit.

"Good God," he thought to himself. "Damn boys finally convinced one of our girls to actually do the locker room gangbang thing. "

Even though Evans couldn't see who the center of attention on his desk was because of the tall, wide bodies surrounding them, Coach Evans smiled warmly remembering his high school days and how much fun it was to finally get a crack at one of the pretty girls in school.

As he stared at the bustling, shifting mass of black flesh encircling his desk, the only negative thought he could come up with was why if the boys had this much energy left didn't they use it to try to win the game earlier.

"Ahhhh..." he thought, "Guess I should be happy for them. Hopefully this will help give them some confidence back."

Preparing to turn quietly and leave the boys be, Evans decided he could sneak away to the library to brood over the loss to Mercy Prep. "Hell, I'd do most of the girls at school here too," he said to himself despite most of them were old enough to be his daughter.

As he started to turn however, something vivid and striking suddenly grabbed his attention. Out of the corner of his eye, a strange white blur in the midst of all the black flesh in the room stood out noticeably. Instinctively turning back to see, Evans waited a moment as his focus sharpened, then he realized that the party going on in his office was a little different than what he had originally thought.

Then two quiet, but powerful words filled the room coming from the mouth of one of his 12 players. "UHHH...OOOHHHH!"

All of the sudden, there was nothing but a eerie shuffling calm in the room with only the sounds of several guys trying to catch their breath filling the air.

Finally Coach Evans heard himself ask out loud, "What's going on here?"

He realized how dumb of a question it really was when his eyes locked onto the obscene sight of a naked white girl, apparently a teenager, sitting in a pool of sticky white fluid right on top of his very own desk.

Thankfully no one answered his obvious inquiry.

With his eyes locked on Jessica's withered frame, shaking his head from the raw sexual vision of the girl's spread legs revealing her puckered and messy pink vagina, Coach Evans was totally unaware that the other 12 pairs of eyes in the room were all focused on him, waiting for the inevitable order for everyone to clear the room.

That moment of silence seemed to linger on forever.

As Evans looked over the naked girl whose clothes were hastily strewn around her except for her bra that was pushed up over her heaving white swells, her tits spilling free underneath with the evidence that a few of the guys had already marked their territory on them. Finally, the realization of who the white girl was clicked inside the coach's swimming head.

He had remembered briefly looking over at the Mercy Prep cheerleaders right before the opening tip, sizing them up on one hand and feeling a little sorry for the verbal abuse they were enduring on the other.

As Evans looked down and surveyed Jessica's ample womanhood in the flesh, he distinctly remembered her prancing with her fellow cheerleading teammates earlier. The coach had no clue as to the 'how' or 'why' the girl had ended up in such a position as she was on top of his desk but being the tenured instructor and long time respected basketball coach of a public high school, part of Lemont Evans's moral fiber told him that he had to put an end to it.

The words that slipped from his tongue however were not the ones the superintendent of schools would have probably wanted to hear.

Matter-of-factly, with a hint of sarcasm Evans's asked, "Has anyone cum in her pussy yet?"

There were more than a few awkward chuckles in the room then unsure silence again. Coach Evans looked around and saw the 'hand in the cookie jar' look in several of his players eyes.

Looking back over his shoulder to Jessica on top of the table, her legs spread apart in a signal of submission. He could clearly see wave after wave of white jism bubble and ooze out of her plush pink, girlish vaginal lips.

"How 'bout her ass then?" Evans chuckled.

Scanning the room, Coach could see the same gleam in his guys' eyes that they had before heading out onto the court for a big game.

Feeling his cock start to thicken inside his slacks, Lemont Evans suddenly felt as if he was 26 rather than 46. "Grab her ass off the table...those assholes screwed us out there on the court tonight during the game...guess it would only be fair to return the favor right now Huh," Evans mumbled, gritting his teeth, feeling strangely comfortable with his proposed 'eye for an eye' retribution with the already worked over, 18 year old Catholic school cheerleader.

"Bitch was cherry," Coach Evans heard one of his players say as he supervised his guys raise Jessica's exhausted body off the table and turn her so that her backside was facing him.

"If her pussy was cherry...her ass has gotta be too...we could be here a while boys," Evans commented in a fatherly tone as he pulled his pants down and unbuttoned his shirt.

As his half hard black cock poked out the front of his boxer short slit, Evans, who had been married to the same woman for 18 years (although not all of them faithfully) couldn't remember the last time he was so anxious to get at a piece of ass. With his 46 year old, 7 inch cock inflating to the task, it seemed to want to lunge towards the soft rounded heart-shaped white ass of the overwhelmed young girl before him.

Ripping his boxers down and stepping out of them, Evans stroked his erect manhood haughtily as his charges positioned Jessica for him. Several naked players held her hands down outstretched on the desk, while a few more knelt down and pushed her weak legs far apart and held her quaking feet to the floor so that her ass was uplifted and inviting for their coach whenever he was ready to move in and take it.

As Coach Evans eased up to Jessica's beckoning ass with all the cocksure confidence of a gunslinger approaching his next encounter, he tried thinking back to the last time he had sex with a white woman. Lemont Evans had been lucky enough during his high school years to have taken advantage of the raging hormones and indecent curiosities of several of his post segregation, female classmates. He had also had more than a few trysts on business trips over the years with several women that he had met in hotel bars, two of which happened to be Caucasian.

That however was a lifetime ago for Evans who was proud of himself for staying faithful for the previous five years. While he had often fantasized about doing exactly what he was about to do to white girl being restrained in front of him, the 46 year old husband and father of 4 never thought in a million years he'd ever get a chance to actually go through with it.

Taking a cruel, arcing swing with his right hand, Lemont Evans smacked Jessica harshly across the tender skin of her round ass sending a sharp slapping sound echoing throughout the office.

Evans didn't really know why he did it, but the whimper the little girl cried out when he did it made him feel very much in control just the same. When his hand raised in the air and he did it again, Evans could then see the reddish outline of his palm print start to raise on the cheeks of the cheerleaders tender flesh. When the guys saw how Jessica seemed to gyrate her ass seductively as if begging for more, they all knew she was theirs for the taking.

* * * * *

Pushing his weight forward on top of her, Evans dug at Jessica's reddened cheeks cruelly, pulling them apart as his students stood to each side, holding Jessica splayed and secure in front of their coach.

Letting the plum sized head of his cock plop directly down on Jessica's exposed brown eye, Evans felt an incredible surge of adrenaline course through his body as he watched his cockhead totally eclipse the orifice it would soon be embedded in.

"She's gonna cry out fellas...better be ready to put a hand over her mouth when I shove this thing in," Evans ordered.

Knowing that there would be no way to shove his dick straight up into Jessica's ass without any anal prep would be totally devastating the young woman. As he started to primp and tease Jessica's inviting sphincter with his right hand, Evans raised his left hand up to Jessica's head and lowered his meaty, long black digits into the girl's golden mane and then curled his fingers until he could pull Jessica's head backwards slightly so that he had total control over ever movement the teenage girl could make.

12