Left For Dead Ch. 03

Story Info
Collared and claimed, he's Hers forever.
1.6k words
26.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm awake yet again. But now it is dark...and silent. Nothing is making noise. Nothing is visible. I am on my back, but when I try to sit up, I can't. I seem to be strapped down. My arms....they're tied together above my head. My legs...maybe they have something to them...I try to move them, and I can...but....OW! My chest feels as though it is being ripped off by the nipples. It pulls until I put my legs back to the original spread-eagle position. I realize the set-up. Nipple clamps on a pulley system. Shaking my head to wake up a little more, I realize it is so dark because I am blindfolded. I search through my nerves to find out that the cock ring is gone, but this situation is worse. Then I hear something...music. Dark and epic. Then I also hear something clicking. It is Her. She is walking on a hard stone floor with stilettos. This sound is the most dreadful thing I could hear. I know this because of all the clicks that counted down my time until punishment was administered.

"Hey there, baby boy. Do you know how long you were out?"

I shake my head, then I am made aware that She wants an answer by being slapped firmly in the face. "What?" She asks with slight anger.

"No, Mistress, I don't know." I gasp out.

"Well, I was getting lonely. It's been three days. You are one heavy sleeper!" She giggles. It was a giggle that I would expect of catholic schoolgirl. It sends me into a raging hard-on. Apparently, She notices and giggles again.

"Oh, is this for Me?" She laughs, gripping me tightly. Judging by Her angle and direction of sounds I heard, I am on a table. Her soft hand on my manhood makes me want to thrust to meet Her hand in harmony. But I can't. My hips are bound tightly. All I can do is tighten my fists and grit my teeth to resist cumming. But, Gods, did I want to...

Oh, no. Her lips...Her mouth...it's around me....No...I'm not bound by the ring...I can't let Her...

"Please, Mistress...no..." I feel Her pull away, thank Aphrodite.

"Excuse Me? Did you just refuse what I think you did?" She quizzes me with another angry tone. I was afraid. At first, She was gentle...now, She has become harsh...but I like it...but then that hand crashed into my face again. I recover as quick as I can to let out a pathetic apology.

"P-please Mistress...I'm sorry...I..."

"You what? You think you don't deserve it?"

"No, Mistress...I don't deserve it..."

"Good. Because this is for MY pleasure. I love doing this to you...that look of strain on your face, your tension...So pretty...In fact, I wanna see those big jade eyes looking at Me while I torture you." With that, I feel the blindfold rip off of my face and my eyes focus quickly. She is wearing the same lingerie as last time, but something seems more sinister this time.

"Look at Me while I do this. And if you look away or cum before I give you permission...well, leave that to your imagination." She said and goes to slow work at me.

She holds my shaft with one hands and massages my balls with the other. Her tongue runs up and down the underside. She takes one of my balls into Her mouth, teasing it with little flicks of Her silky tongue. She looks into my eyes as She does this, lightly stoking me. Her face is angelic, Her eyes, big and beautiful. She lets my ball out of Her mouth, leaving it wet against my leg. She licks up the shaft again all the way to the top. A shudder ran through me. That shudder causes me to close my eyes, writhe, and then realize my mistake. She stands back up, hands on Her hips, and a scowl on Her face. Tears run down my face when I see that expression. Her eyes are wide with anger, Her lips pouted, Her chin tensed. I will come to know this face well, because then I will know when to beg. I best start now, while I am still crying.

"Please Mistress, I'm sorry...have mercy my Goddess...I beg of you!" I sob with all my might. Her face is like stone, cold and hard. It can't be moved by mere words alone. Actions are the only way. Knowing this now, I plea with her more. "I'd do anything to please you Mistress Erin...please give me a chance and mercy. Let me prove my devotion, please...I just want my Mistress to love me....." I trail off into sobbing gibberish, eyes clenched shut tight.

Suddenly, I feel blood rush to each part of me. She has released me from all of the bindings at once. Before feeling fully returns to my body, I roll over and off of the table quickly, falling limp to the floor. I can't feel my legs yet so I rake my hands on the cold, smooth stone floor, crawling to Her, my tears smearing the surface. My hair is sticking to my wet face, considering all of the sweat and tears. Something tells me that blood will join it soon. I've reached Her, begging with all of the possibilities of sacrifice I could give Her. "Anything! My final shred of dignity! My hopes! My will! My last breath! Please!!" Her boot clad foot raises, catching a few tears on its trip under my chin. She lifts my face up with Her boot and looks into my eyes with little expression left on Her face. Her eyes are half lidded now, Her lips maintain their pout, and without opening Her eyes more, Her eyebrows raise in a slight kind of amazement. It's as if She is surprised by my devotion to Her in such a short time.

She asked me in a soft, sultry voice, "Are you sorry, boy?" All I could do is sniffle and nod. She leans down and puts Her hands on my cheeks. I feel weightless now. She pulls me up to my knees, inspecting my eyes, looking deeply into me. Those eyes, oh gods, they're divine. They pierce me again. I feel it. She licks her teeth, letting the motion of Her tongue captivate me. Her fingers run down my forehead and across my eyes, signaling that She wants them closed. She strokes my scalp lovingly before taking a tuft of hair and savagely pulling my head to my right. With a hiss, Her teeth penetrate my neck. My eyes and mouth shoot open in silent scream and my body tenses to fight the pain. I grab Her arms tightly in protest, but to no avail. She starts to bite harder, Her bloodlust being fulfilled. My body has given up. I am numb all over again. My body has submitted. And I know why. A spell...She has forced my body to submit. She knows that She has my soul. Now She has the body. She releases me. My eyes have lost their life. Green but turning orange. I slump down, blood dripping down my torso, my hair covering my face, as if I am ashamed. And I am. I ashamed of my existence. I am ashamed to know that I am in Her presence without being worthy. But at the same time, I know that Mistress Erin loves me.

She raises my face again. I don't look into Her eyes. I don't deserve that until She says so. I look down at Her feet, probably with the most pathetic look on my face.

"Look at me, slave."

I look up slowly. She is more beautiful than before. Her skin is paler, smoother, softer. I look at Her face. Angelic. Demonic. I can't decide which is more lovely. Cold blue fires rage behind Her eyes. She never takes Her gaze off of my eyes. She reaches down at the blood on my chest and smears it all over. Her hand raises up and touches my lips, marking me. She also lightly smudges my eyes. She takes Her clean hand and directs my face to a mirror in the corner. I see my new persona. My blood has turned black. My eyes and lips are highlighted darkly. My chest now adorns a large black raven motif. It is a tattoo of my new bloodline. I know it is permanent. I know I am Hers. I love Her. She has me.

She looks at my reflection as I look. She strokes my hair, giving my cheek a long lick. She places Her hand over my heart. I realize that it is no longer beating, and I am no longer tightly bound by physical limits. I'm coming undone. I have withered away.

"What are you?" She asks. I don't know right now. I feel Her hand around my throat, She grips tightly, forcing my mouth open. I know now...

"Yours..."

"My what?"

"Your slave, Your pet, Your martyr, Your possession, Your beautiful flower..."

"But most of all?" She quizzes, stoking my lips lightly, looking down at me.

"...Your lover."

She stands tall again, goes to the closet, takes out something and comes back. She latches the object around my neck and smiles. The collar has five rings riveted around it, while each ring has another ring dangling from it, totaling in five leash latch-on points. It covers the bite wound on my neck. I keep my eyes lowered, but I hear Her go to a different closet take something out. She comes back and grabs my chin to force my gaze to Her.

"Sleep now, angel. Good night. I love you."

With that, the weightless blue dust is blown lightly into my face, I know to inhale deeply. Within seconds, I am asleep. Asleep, knowing that I am now a prisoner of love. Buried alive, if 'alive' is what you could still call me.

Now, together forever.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Spy Out of His Depth Spy is takes on two Henchwomen...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trio of Temptation A hero is captured by three hypnotic villainesses.in Mind Control
The Merman Slave Ch. 01 Merman Derrick is in deep.in NonHuman
The Riddle of Maya A surly, nitpicking boss might not be what she appears.in Erotic Couplings
A Game of Chess - Epilogue Their happily ever after.in Romance
More Stories