Leg Show

Story Info
She was bent at the waist wearing nothing but heels.
1.2k words
4.2
40.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bent at the waist wearing nothing but heels. Very hot high heels. Call them what you will: fuck me pumps, slut shoes, stripper stems; by any name the effect is the same: lust. Turgid, tumescent, throbbing lust. Which is why I was stroking my cock while watching her. And thinking about what I would do to her. Oh, the things I would do to her.

Fuck her? Duh. I'd grab her heavenly hips and slowly slide my stiff prick into her eager cunt. She'd already be slick and swollen, of course, waiting to be taken. She would moan as my girth gradually impaled her. She would push back into me, encouraging me deeper. Her hips would pump me, her rhythm increasing faster and faster. Her moans would get louder, encouraging me to fuck her harder.

Or maybe not fuck her. Maybe instead I would kneel behind her and gently penetrate her vulva with my tongue instead of my cock. Yeah, that's what I'd do. Since she's already slick and swollen, I would savor the delicious taste of her pretty pussy. Her feet are wide enough apart for me to fit there nicely, pressing my eager face to her delectable delta. I would luxuriate in the aroma of her arousal. Her scent is like nothing else, sweet but intense, feminine yet raw, drawing me in. I'd tenderly nuzzle her labia apart as she cooed her appreciation. I'd lick her lips slowly, softly. I wouldn't force my tongue into her. I would tease her into coming to me. As her pleasure progressed her petals would open. The slickness would turn to wetness, titillation to excitement, cooing to keening. Her back would begin to arch, leading my tongue from her lips deeper into her. She's sopping now. No longer is there any pretense, just unabashed humping. She's shamelessly riding my mouth and gasping in pleasure. She arches further to reach her clit to my eager tongue.

No, wait... this is my fantasy, not hers. She's bent at the waist wearing nothing but heels. She's rubbing lotion into those sexy legs atop those oh-so-seductive shoes. So I pump my prick and admire her adorable ass while I conjure up another fantasy of what I would do to her.

Her ass is quite adorable. Classy and charming, alluring, enchanting, enthralling. Oh yes, I find it fascinating. It entices me. It seduces me. My attraction is perhaps not so classy, my reaction more primal. Her ass is lovely, but the thoughts it provokes are lurid. Rough, raunchy fantasies. As her hands massage the lotion into her cheeks they spread a bit, and my mind wanders into taboo territory. I could use the lotion to make that entrance slick, too. Oh, yes. She'd be surprised as my intention became clear to her. She would hesitate, but only briefly. Then she would graciously hold her exquisite cheeks apart for me as I lightly begin lubricating her sphincter. Initially she would tighten, of course, but as I progressively work the lotion a bit more firmly and deeply she would relax and open up to my finger. Once generously lubricated I would position my cock at her anus, surprised how big and hard I suddenly am. Her body resists the initial intrusion, but I wait patiently for her to relax. Slowly, sensuously I ease myself into her. So tight, and so hot. The lotion works wonderfully, the friction just right. My length eases into her so slowly I'm not sure if it's agony or ecstasy I'm feeling. I don't want this sensation to ever end, but then again I long to be buried fully in her gorgeous ass, which now is seeming not quite so delicate. A long, low moan from her tells me she's enjoying this as well so I thrust myself a bit harder. As my hips bump hers my satisfaction is accompanied by a passionate grunt from her, too. I'm surprised, shocked really, at how huge my dick feels and that it's completely inside her. I don't hesitate any longer. I can't. I begin sliding out and then thrusting back in. Slowly at first, I don't want to hurt her, but my enthusiasm is growing, growling, threatening to burst out of control. I try not to increase my tempo too quickly, but the sensation is exquisite. The forbidden nature of the act fans the flames mightily, too, and frenzy is overtaking my restraint.

Whew, that fantasy almost went too far! She's just about finished lotioning those lovely legs now. What began as a necessary chore to keep her legs soft and silky after shaving turned into a risque ritual when she discovered it excited me to watch. I can no longer recall how the sexy shoes came into the picture, but it definitely adds to the experience. Without them you could still mistake this for a chore. With them it undoubtedly becomes a show for my pleasure. I doubt that position is the one she would choose in other circumstances, and I don't know if it really takes that much lotion, or that much rubbing. I certainly don't care. Her show excites me and delights me. I find it captivating and am disappointed when it ends. I'm not too deeply disappointed, though, because the leg show always ends well. When she's done flaunting her lovely body for me she puts away the lotion and comes to me with a sumptuous kiss. While that ending would be very romantic, I still have a very hard dick and she's still wearing nothing but very hot heels.

She kneels in front of me. It's no fantasy this time, she's really there in all her naked glory. Warm, soft and beautiful. She looks up at me and licks her lips. Sometimes this can go slowly and sensuously as she teases the head of my cock languidly with her sumptuous tongue. Not this time, though. With her face so very close to my cock my urgency is blatant, even vulgar. So she dispenses with the pleasantries and just takes me fully in her mouth, savagely. She's sucking, but it's not really what I would call "sucking my cock." It's "fuck my mouth." I do. I close my eyes and throw back my head. I swell. I thrust. I explode. I don't just cum, or even cum hard. It really feels like my cum is exploding from the distended tip of my raging dick. It's incredible! And she never misses a beat, nor a drop. All of that pent up energy and excitement released into her lovely mouth so suddenly, and she just takes it. No, she doesn't just take it. She welcomes and invites it. She receives it ardently. She relishes it, and looks up at me again adoringly as she swallows it.

She smiles as I help her up, and we kiss. Now we really kiss. No quick peck on the cheek would do after such an intense moment together. Our lips meet with the passion and fire of a few moments ago, but also with the memory of many years of familiar passion and the hope of many more years of similar fire. I so love this woman, especially when she's bent at the waist wearing nothing but heels.