Legal Guardian Ch. 01

Story Info
Tonya takes custody of her mentally disabled nephew.
4.3k words
4.33
134.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a gray morning. Dark clouds blanketed the sky while the air hung heavy with the smell of rain.

Tonya watched as her older sister's body was laid to rest. A small gathering of friends and family said their goodbyes. Her sister had a heart attack while doing yard work. At thirty-eight years old she was Tonya's senior by ten years. She had been too young to die.

"Miss Knowles?" Said a voice.

Tonya snapped out of her reverie. "Sorry Dr. Sutton. What were you saying?"

Dr. Louise Sutton understood what Tonya was going through. She had seen it time and time again, a sudden unexpected death and a relative having to take over the care of a child. So much happening at once they had a tendency to go into themselves and relive everything that had just happened. "Miss Knowles. Tonya. A lot has happened in the lat three days for you. If you would like to take a week to sort through things, I will understand."

Tonya was alert again. "No. I am sorry. Please continue."

"As I was saying, taking responsibility for the well being of another is no simple task under normal circumstances. Taking care of someone like Jerry, with a severe developmental disability is even more difficult, both on Jerry and on his care giver."

Tonya interrupted. "Dr. Sutton. Excuse me, but I know Jerry. I've known him his entire life. I know what he is like as well as a lot of his needs. I visited my sister and Jerry at least twice a month. He's been over to my house lots of times."

"I understand. And that will make it easier for him, reducing his adjustment period to a new environment as well as getting use to someone new taking care of him. But do you really understand the amount of work. Even though he is nineteen years old, he will need the same type of help as a toddler. Help getting dressed and taking a bath. You will constantly having to clean up after him. He can eat and go to the bathroom on his own, but he requires constant supervision. You will have to effectively give up the life you knew and his would dominate."

Tonya listened patiently to Dr. Sutton. She knew the Doctor was only looking out for his best interest. "I know. I also promised my sister years ago, that if anything ever happened to her. I would take care of Jerry."

"That's admirable. But making a promise to a relative when everything is good is one thing. The reality is considerably different."

"I know." Replied Tonya. "Giving him the necessary attention is no problem. I work from home on my computer. Besides, Jerry is my nephew. He's family."

"Ok." Said Dr. Sutton. Not sure if Tonya really knew just how much work it would be.

*****

Jerry ran through the door as soon as Tonya opened it. "Aunt Tonya. I stay here?"

"Yes Jerry. You're going to live with me now." It had been over two months since her meeting with Dr. Sutton. She had to fill out endless forms as well as undergo several interviews to make sure she was ready to take care of a mentally handicap person.

"Mommy to?"

She had explained this to Jerry several times already. Jerry had Down Syndrome, with the classic abnormal facial features commonly associated with mental retardation. As well as slow growth which stopped his growth at about five foot two. "No Jerry. Mommy is not coming. Remember. She went to heaven."

"Ok."

Tonya fixed something to eat for her and Jerry. After lunch she then put in a children's DVD, she had just purchased for him. Jerry sat down on the left side of the sofa and watched as Tonya read the various books and pamphlets on taking care of people like Jerry.

Tonya was tired. It had been a very long day and her eyes hurt from reading. "Come on Jerry, time to go to bed."

Jerry got up and followed his aunt. "Ok Aunt Tonya."

Tonya turned on the lights to what had been the guest room. "Jerry. This is going to be your room now. OK?"

"I have a room at my house."

Tonya lowered her head. They had told her the adjustment period would take a while, as Jerry was surrounded by new things. "That was your old room. This is your new room. Do you like it?"

Jerry nodded his head. "Yeah."

"Alright let's get you into bed."

"This is my new bed?" Asked Jerry.

"That's right. This is your new bed." Replied Tonya. Hoping Jerry was starting to understand.

Jerry walked to the closet. "This is my new closet." He then walked to the TV. "This is my new TV." Jerry walked around the entire room pointing to everything.

Tonya followed him around and affirmed that these were in fact, all his new things.

Tonya was woken up the next morning by Jerry pushing on her back. "Yes Jerry?"

"Aunt Tonya, I'm awake now."

Tonya looked at the clock on the night stand. It read seven AM. "Yes you are. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, let's go get you something to eat." Tonya was about to throw off the covers and get up before she realized she only sleeps in her panties. "Jerry. Can you wait outside my room, while I get up?"

Jerry walked to the entry to her room and took one step out. He then turned around looking at Tonya, waiting for her to get up and fix him breakfast.

Tonya laughed. Deciding he had the mind of a child there would be no harm. Tonya got up and walked to her closet in her panties. Turning her body so Jerry could see as little of her as possible. Putting on a t-shirt, she went with Jerry to the kitchen to make him breakfast.

Jerry ate his breakfast while watching the TV in the kitchen. Tonya had started reading another of the books on taking care of the mentally handicapped.

"Aunt Tonya. I am finished eating."

"You ate it all. Good boy Jerry. How about we give you a bath now?"

Tonya led Jerry to his bathroom. She turned on the shower and made sure it was not to hot. "OK Jerry. Go ahead and take a shower. When you're finished, I will be in the living room."

Tonya sat down on the sofa and started watching TV. Five minutes later a wet naked Jerry walked in and stood in front of her.

"I finished taking a shower."

Tonya did her best to not burst out laughing. Here was a naked; soaking wet nineteen year old, standing in front of her. "Jerry, honey, you forgot to dry yourself off and get dressed."

"Mommy does that."

Tonya led Jerry back to the bathroom; he had left the shower running. She was about to turn off the shower and get the towel and dry him off, when she looked at the bar of soap on the soap rack. He hadn't touched it. "Jerry. Did you use the soap and shampoo when you were in the shower?"

Jerry just looked down at the ground. "Mommy does it."

"It's ok Jerry. Get back in the shower. I will help you."

Jerry got back in the shower and Tonya grabbed the shampoo. "Close your eyes Jerry. Squeeze them tight."

Tonya washed Jerry's hair as he visibly squeezed his eyes shut tight. Unhooking the shower head she proceeded to rinse him off.

"OK Jerry, you can open your eyes now. " Tonya then grabbed the wash cloth and lathered it up with soap.

Tonya began to wash all over. She washed his arms, his chest, his neck and his back. Then she got to his mid section. She had tried to avoid looking at his penis, but there was no way around it. She couldn't wash everything but that.

Tonya looked up, Jerry who was just standing there looking off to the side, paying attention to nothing in particular. She took the cloth and ran it along the top of his penis. She then flipped her hand over and opened it. Gripping his balls with the washcloth, she softly scrubbed.

"Heh." Tonya gave out a small chuckle as Jerry responded to her cleaning. She could feel her face getting red as her nephew became aroused. Looking up she saw that Jerry was now watching what she was doing but did not otherwise move. She watched as Jerry's erection grew to its full length of seven inches. As she continued to wash his mid section she thought to herself that it was a nice size cock. She could feel her own body responding to the sight of an erect penis.

"Aunt Tonya. Can I watch TV now?" Asked Jerry.

Tonya snapped out of her daze. "Sure Jerry. Let me just get you rinsed off. Then you can go and watch TV in your room."

Tonya finished washing Jerry. After drying him off and helping him dress, she turned on the TV in his room. "Here you go Jerry. I am going to be in the living room working on the computer. If you need anything come and get me. Ok?"

Tonya worked on her computer until noon. Having finished her assignment for the day she went to check on Jerry. Jerry was lying on his stomach on the bed watching TV. "Hey Jerry, Do you want to go outside in the backyard and play?"

Jerry jumped up excitedly. "Yeah. Can we play Frisbee?"

Tonya laughed. She had played Frisbee with him before. It was more like get hit in the chest for him and fetch for her. "Let's wash your bed sheets and put some fresh linen on."

Tonya took off the bedspread and pulled off the fitted sheet and the one underneath. As she was wadding it up to take to the washer, she felt something wet on her hand. Removing her hand, she felt something sticky on it. Curious about what it was, thinking maybe Jerry had some candy or something. "Jerry, honey. What happened on your bed?"

Jerry started to rock back and forth. "My thing hurt. So I made it feel better."

It was Jerry's sperm. Wiping off her hand she could not hold her laughter in. She knew people masturbated all the time, she herself did. She had just never had anyone tell her so matter of fact. She hadn't even considered that Jerry was capable of it. Jerry began to rock back and forth faster.

"It's ok Jerry. You didn't do anything wrong. Everything is ok." Said Tonya in a reassuring voice.

*****

Tonya and Jerry had spent a couple of hours playing in the back yard. After they had finished, Tonya sat Jerry on the sofa to watch TV. She had decided to take a shower since she had not taken one that morning. And after playing outside with Jerry she was feeling a little dirty.

After Tonya finished taking a shower, she slipped on some panties and put on her short silk kimono robe. Walking in to the living room she saw Jerry was still watching TV. Sitting down on the opposite side of the sofa, she leaned against the arm rest and had her feet propped up on the sofa. Opening another of her books, she began to read.

After about half an hour she could feel somebody staring at her. Peeking over the book, she saw Jerry just sitting there staring at her legs. Her robe was about six inches up past her knee, so she knew he could not see anything else. Tonya could feel herself getting excited. Having someone only a few feet away, staring so openly at her was making her horny. She could feel the heat begin to radiate from between her legs. She knew it was wrong, but couldn't help herself. Despite the fact that not only was it her own nephew, he was retarded as well.

As she started looking at Jerry in ways she never thought she would, she noticed Jerry rubbing his crotch. He had a huge erection. Putting her book down, she got Jerry's attention. "Jerry. Do you like looking at me?"

"Yes Aunt Tonya."

Tonya smiled at both his innocence and his honesty. "Jerry. Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes Aunt Tonya."

Tonya began to rub her thighs through the silk robe. The silk on her skin in addition to Jerry watching her made her even more aroused. "Jerry. You like looking at my legs don't you?"

"Uh huh."

Tonya began to rub her silk robe so that it started to rise up her thigh. "Jerry. Would you like to see more?"

Jerry just nodded.

Tonya continued to caress herself until her robe had slid up high enough so that her panties were exposed. Bending her left knee and leaving her right leg extended out, Tonya started to run a finger along the edge of her panty line. "Jerry. Do you like my panties? Aren't they pretty?"

Jerry was entranced. "I like them. They are pretty."

"Jerry. Look up honey."

Jerry did as instructed.

"Have you ever seen a woman's breast before?" Asked Tonya as she untied the string on the robe. Slowly, seductively she opened the top and exposed her beautiful C size breast.

Tonya rubbed and squeezed her breast. Smiling as Jerry watched intently. "Jerry. Do you like seeing my breast? Do you like how big and perky they are? Do you like seeing me rub them?"

"I like them Aunt Tonya."

"I know you do baby. I can tell by how hard you are. Does your thing hurt again?"

"Yes." Said Jerry nodding his head.

"Then why don't you make it feel better like you did last time."

Jerry started to get up.

"Jerry, Honey. Where are you going?" Asked a curious Tonya.

"To my room to make it feel better."

Tonya shook her head. "No Jerry. Sit back down and do it right there."

"Mommy said I can only do it in my room."

"It's ok Jerry. I said you can do it here. You won't get in trouble. I promise."

Jerry pulled his shorts down to his knees and sat back down on the edge of the sofa. Grabbing his seven inch cock he began to jerk off. Jerry looked down at his cock while he jerked off.

"Jerry. I want you to look at me while you do that."

Jerry turned his head and was once again staring at Tonya's body, his hand moving up and down rapidly.

"That's it Jerry. You're doing well. Slow down a little bit. It will feel better."

Tonya watched as Jerry slowed down until he was jerking himself off at a steady pace. While Tonya's left hand was still rubbing and squeezing her breast, she slid her right hand underneath her panties. She couldn't believe how wet she was. She had never felt so perverted in all her life. Taking advantage of her mentally retarded nephew was making her even hotter. She slid a finger inside herself as she watched Jerry beat his meat. Giving him words of encouragement.

Tonya watched as Jerry suddenly stopped looking at her and stared down. His body began to shudder as the orgasm built up inside him. She began to finger herself faster as Jerry began to grunt and increase his pace. The first load of sperm ejected with force. It shot two feet out into the carpet. The next couple of shots landed half that distance, as the build up of pressure and release began to diminish. The rest of his sperm just seeped out on his hand and onto the carpet as well as the edge of the sofa.

"Good boy, Jerry. You did good." Said Tonya at her nephew's accomplishment.

Jerry smiled at the praise. "I did good."

"Yes you did."

Tonya watched as Jerry pulled his shorts back up and started to watch TV again. The memory of what he had did fading quickly in his stunted mind. Tonya hadn't gotten an orgasm. She would just have to do that later. Tying her robe shut, she started to watch TV with Jerry.

*****

Tonya looked at the clock on the DVD player. It said one AM. "Jerry time for you to take a shower and go to bed."

"OK Aunt Tonya." Jerry got up and headed for his bathroom.

Tonya followed him in and helped him undress. Turning on the shower, she spent a minute getting the water temperature just right. After Jerry got in, Tonya took off her silk kimono and panties. Completely naked now she stepped in to the shower with Jerry.

"Are you going to take a shower to, Aunt Tonya?" Asked a confused Jerry.

"That's right Jerry. We are both going to take a shower."

Tonya got the wash cloth and put some soap on it. "Here Jerry. You are going to learn how to wash." Tonya put the wash cloth in his hand and then put his hand on her chest. "Ok Jerry. I want you to rub the wash cloth all over my body. Be gentle and don't miss any spots."

Jerry ran the wash cloth all over Tonya's body. Tonya smiled at his attempt. Most guys would have concentrated their cleaning on her breast. Jerry simply ran the wash cloth all over, spending as much time on her breast as he did on her shoulder.

Once Tonya was well lathered she took the wash cloth from jerry's hand. Grabbing his hand she placed it on her breast. "Ok Jerry. These are my breast. You remember. You said you liked them. I want you to clean them. Rub your hands all over them. Squeeze them a little, but be gentle."

Tonya watched as Jerry rubbed his hands all over her breast. He squeezed them gently as she had instructed. Jerry would spend a minute or two on one and then go to the other. Tonya loved the way his hands felt on her as they slid across her skin. Feeling how hard her nipples got when ever he passed over them.

Tonya spread her legs a couple of inches apart. "You did a very good job Jerry. Would you like to keep giving me a bath?"

Jerry was still looking at her breast. "Yeah."

"I'm glad to hear that Jerry. Take your hand and put it between my legs. That is my pussy. I want you to wash it just like you did my breast."

Jerry placed his hand between his aunt's legs. Doing as he was instructed he began to rub back and forth.

Tonya was in heaven. "That's a good boy Jerry. I want you to cup your hand and press a little harder. Rub back and forth."

Tonya started to move her hips a little a Jerry unwittingly got his aunt off. "That's it Jerry. You are doing so good. I am proud of you."

"I am doing good."

Tonya smiled as she watched Jerry hunched over to see what he was doing. Her body tensing as every once in a while he would hit her clit. After about five minutes she felt one of his fingers slide inside her.

Jerry withdrew his finger and looked at her with a sense of panic. "Aunt Tonya. I made a hole."

"That's ok Jerry." Laughed Tonya. "It's supposed to be there. You didn't do anything wrong. Find the hole again and put your fingers back inside. You're doing very good." Said Tonya, anxious for him to resume.

Jerry put his hand back between his aunt's legs and found the hole again. Sliding his finger inside, he just stopped.

"That's good Jerry. Now put in another finger and slide them in and out."

Jerry put in a second finger and started to finger a woman for the first time ever.

Tonya rested her arm on Jerry's shoulder as he was hunched over, fingering her. Trying to see what it was he was doing, he was very focused. Tonya began moving her hips more rapidly. "That's it Jerry. Feel how wet and warm it is inside. Doesn't it feel nice?"

"Yeah." Said Jerry, maintaining his focus on what he was doing.

Tonya could feel the orgasm building inside her. Her body tensing as the pressure built. Tonya suddenly grabbed Jerry's hand removing his two fingers from inside her. She wasn't ready to cum yet. She wanted more.

Jerry was a little startled and backed up a couple of inches.

"It's ok Jerry. You did a good Job washing me. In fact now I am going to wash you."

Tonya quickly washed his hair and lathered him up with the wash cloth. Since Jerry didn't really know what he was doing he hadn't gotten an erection. Putting down the wash cloth she turned Jerry so that he was facing out to the side of the bath tub. She then sat down so that his penis was directly in front of her.

Tonya began to run her hands on his cock and balls, just like she had when she washed him, only this time with out the washcloth. Tonya watched as her retarded nephew began to respond to the stimuli. She watched as the blood pumped in making his cock get larger and larger. With one hand on his balls she used the other to stroke his now fully erect penis.

"You like that Jerry? Doesn't it feel good?"

Jerry watched as his aunt stroked his cock, the soap making her hand slide effortlessly along the shaft. "Yes Aunt Tonya. It feels real good."

After a couple of minutes of the hand job, Tonya rinsed off the soap. Taking his now very clean cock she leaned over and put it in her mouth.

"Aunt Tonya." Said a surprised Jerry. "You put it in your mouth."

Tonya couldn't help but laugh at the obvious statement. "That's right Jerry. Doesn't it feel good? Don't you like when I suck on it? Do you like the way it feels when I roll it around my mouth with my tongue?"

Not waiting for a response she continued to give Jerry his first blow job. Gripping his balls in one hand, she started to take more of his cock into her mouth. She slowly went down and inch at a time until his entire shaft was buried deep in her throat. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt his hands grab each side of her head and began to thrust a little.

12