Legal Heirs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to shove that meat inside, huh?" she asked him.

He began to maul her tits again, swaying his waist from side to side to continue rubbing his glans over her pussy.

Cousin stared open mouthed as boss flipped one button after another to get various angles and close ups of the horny couple on the master TV screen at the center. Boss kept glancing furtively at cousin's stages of arousal: rubbing her thighs together, gulping down the vodka, flushing deeper and deeper as his wife and senior made it out in that cabin.

Finally, the wife slid down to her knees in front of senior. She was quite tall and had to bend down slightly to get his cock in line with her pouting lips. Senior grabbed her shoulder blades and stared down as the woman brought her lips closer and closer to his throbbing erection.

She looked up. "Want to fuck my mouth before shoving it into my box?"

As an answer, he eagerly thrust his hips at her face. She had opened her mouth and his cock stuffed inside smoothly to the hilt till his pubic hair poked at her face.

She grabbed his buttocks and kept her head still as he began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Suck my cock, you little big bitch," he muttered.

"Well, well, such language!" the boss chuckled.

Cousin snapped back to her senses. Her head reeled and she was feeling hot all over. She had been given a royal send off in the early morning by her dear little family, had a fast furious romp with senior in his cabin and even then, she had become horny with desire as she watched the couple on the screen.

Cousin was startled to notice that boss had pulled out his erect prick and was casually stroking it in one fist. Hastily, she looked away back at the screen.

Senior was holding the woman's cheeks and was now fucking her mouth powerfully. He paused, apparently because he didn't want to come so soon, and rubbed his dick all over the woman's face. She closed her eyes and accepted it, sighing as the throbbing young cock glided over her cheeks, her forehead and then rubbed back and forth over her lips.

"I hope you don't mind me jacking off," boss said, staring at the screen, but keeping her in his peripheral vision. She stared at his cock, shaking her head.

"N-no."

"I can't help it, you know," he continued conversationally. "That bitch of my wife is always hot and randy. She loves getting herself off whichever way she can and it don't matter to her if it's a young cock or a young pussy. Jeeze, look at that! The way she's sucking on his dick, it would be no surprise if she slurps his life out of it!"

Cousin noticed that the wife was now sprawled on her back on the floor and senior was hunched over her face above her head, feeding his cock to her. She grabbed his balls and her head rose and fell as she sucked him expertly. Her legs were spread wide apart while his hand probed between them. He was fucking her pussy with his fingers in the same rhythm as her head rose and fell over his cock.

"Ah, I have got to fuck your cunt or I'll end up coming inside your mouth," senior sighed, reluctantly pulling his cock out of her mouth, turning around and sliding down the lush mature body. His cock trailed down between her voluminous tits, down her slightly rounded smooth belly till it was pushing around her pussy.

"I wouldn't mind having your spunk as a special drink," the wife moaned, reaching down to spread the lips of her pussy apart. His cock found the opening and he thrust inside it with a grunt.

"First, I want to drill this tight cunt of yours and maybe then I'll pour the juice in your mouth, baby," he groaned, beginning to ride up and down frantically. His hands captured her jiggling tits and squeezed and mauled them. Their hips smacked each other with loud wet sounds.

"Hey, girlie," the boss said, looking at cousin directly, pumping his cock in his fist. "I wouldn't mind if you too did a little bit of 'rocking the boat' yourself. I know this thing would charge even a goddamned corpse! Go on, baby, pull that tiny skirt down your lovely legs and do it!"

Cousin flushed, her eyes now riveted on his fist-held cock.

"Oh c'mon, baby," he goaded her. "This screen was very much switched on some time ago when that very cock, which is now pounding my wife's cunt, was slamming in and out of yours. So, you don't have to be shy, right? I've seen that pussy of yours!"

Cousin's eyes snapped open in astonishment and then in embarrassment as she realized that boss must have watched the whole thing on this very monitor. Her eyes swung over to the screen where senior was now stroking his cock in and out of the wife's pussy, her long legs raised high up in the air and spread well apart.

Slowly, her eyes still on the screen and pretending to ignore the boss, cousin pulled her tiny skirt up over her waist to reveal her small panties. Like senior had done some time back, she thrust the edge of the panties aside and pushed one hand down to fondle her swollen pussy.

They watched the screen together, each momentarily and frequently glancing at what the other was doing. Boss continued to jerk off his dick with his fist while cousin rubbed her pussy lips, holding them open with one hand and using her fingers of the other hand to slide them up and down the slit.

Senior had by now risen off the floor and had arranged the slut wife in front of him, bent at the knees and facing away from him, her hands clutching the edge of the desk. Senior stepped forward from behind her to thrust his cock back into her pussy, his hands sliding over her smooth back to reach for her big swaying tits.

"Oh yeah, that's it stud, fuck me from behind...aahhhh, oh yes, ram your cock deeper inside my pussy, oh yeah, harder you bastard, harder, oh yeah like that!" she cried.

Senior obviously inflamed by the woman's verbal assault and by her hips rocking back against him, folded one arm across her chest to keep caressing her large tit while he thrust his other hand between their bodies to play with her clit as he plunged in and out of her.

When cousin glanced at boss, she noticed that he had pulled himself closer across the shag rug till he was no more than a couple of feet away from her. He grinned at her, still jerking him dick up and down lazily.

"Thought I might as well get a close up of that pretty little cunt of yours," he leered at her. "That would be a better stimulant for me than the mere sight of my slut getting banged over there. Not that I don't like to watch her go to town with some young guys: hell, she loves everything with a dick and oftentimes without a dick as well. No, don't stop what you are doing! That looks really sexy if you know what I mean. Your pussy all stretched apart and those fingers sliding up and down! Don't you want to slip in one of those fingers inside your cunt?"

In spite of herself, cousin was by now extremely turned on. The boss was a funny guy, she thought, staring at his roving eyes and then taking in the sight of his fist wrapped around his thick cock. His cock wasn't too long like Daddy's dick or junior's pole, but by god, it was thick! Whenever his fist pushed back, his enormous glans appeared above his hand, angry-red and swollen.

What the hell, she thought. Senior was busy having a ball with that slut in his cabin. At this moment he was flat on the carpet on his back while the slut, her back to him, was riding cowboy on top of him.

The situation, she deduced, was no different than when the family had got into the act: only, the number of participants were more. Variety, she concluded, was indeed the spice of life.

She fell back against the rug and cradled her head with one hand. Her left leg was resting on the carpet and she now raised her right leg high up in the air and left it hanging there. This gesture opened up her pussy. She lent support to her raised leg by holding the knees with one hand and then, gently pushed her other hand down to her pussy.

Boss did not move; he merely watched her hand with glazed eyes and his lips parted when he noticed that she was pinching her swollen clit.

A slow smile spread over her face and she now gently eased her forefinger inside the wet opening.

"Ahh," she sighed when her finger was buried deep inside her pussy. She glanced at the screen. This time, the slut was riding senior while facing him and he grabbed and kneaded those huge cantaloupes as they swayed in time with her thrusts.

"C'mon, bitch," senior gasped. "C'mon and fuck that cock. Oh yeah, like that, move your ass, yes, yes, take the whole stuff inside your hot cunt, oh lord, oh yeah, that's good, you slut, fuck, fuck me!"

Boss too looked at the screen, but only for a brief moment. He was more concerned with what cousin was doing to her own cunt with her finger.

"Jeeze, I bet it is hot and tight and wet," he said, flicking his tongue over his lips.

This time cousin didn't keep her silence. Instead, she replied in a husky voice: "And tasty too."

A smile lit up his face and he shuffled till he was kneeling on the rug just in front of her legs. All he would have to do is bend down and his face would be right between her legs and smack on her pussy.

"Somehow, I know that to be true," he grinned, grabbing his balls with one hand as he stroked the shaft back and forth with his other hand. He looked into her eyes. "May I?"

Desire and lust had completely fogged her mind, and later, she thought if she was any different from what he had said his wife was. "Any thing with a dick: sometimes even without a dick." At this moment she needed a man and she realized how completely her life had changed from the time she had become involved with the family.

"Go on," she told him, pulling her finger out of her pussy. "Be my guest."

Immediately he bent down and she whimpered when his open mouth landed atop her wet pussy. He didn't beat about her bush – straightaway, his tongue thrust inside her hot opening. Then, his lips clamped over her cunt lips and he was sucking her avidly, exploring the depths of her pussy with his exploring tongue. His nose pressed against the apex, the top part of her slit where her clit lay, now throbbing and swollen almost like it was a dick.

She let out a loud moan and her hand fell away from her knees onto the back of his head. The right leg, which she had so far managed to hold up, now fell down enveloping boss's face. She pressed her hips together, trapping his head between the thighs.

"Ugghhh," she cried out, turning her body sideways to lie completely on her back on the shag rug. He moved with her, never letting his mouth leave her pussy. She tugged at the back of his head with both hands, urging him closer.

He was crouched over her, his face buried in her mound, his knees on the rug and his cock sticking out rigidly from between his legs.

She wriggled her body and his hands crept up her hips to further push back the skirt till it resembled a small piece of cloth tied around her tiny waist. His hands continued upward and then he was pushing her blouse up her chest. As he relentlessly continued to suck out her juices off her pussy, he impatiently pulled down the straps of her little bra and soon, the bra and the blouse were lying just below her huge, firm tits.

"Ugghhh," she repeated again as boss seized her tits in his hands and savagely began to knead them. She wrapped her legs around his head and tightened their grip on him, as if afraid that he might move away. He stuck his tongue out only to lap her clit furiously. She arched her buttocks off the floor and felt her first orgasm hitting her like an express train.

"Oh my god," she screamed as the waves began to come, one after the other, drowning her completely and rendering her further cries totally incoherent.

Boss did not let go. Now, he knelt up and easily picked up cousin by her buttocks. Her legs were around his shoulders as he eased her buttocks down on his knees. This way, she was even more completely open than before and he attacked her again with renewed vigor and strength, desperate that she attain yet another orgasm.

Which, of course she did. Not that she had any other choice the way he fucked her with his tongue. Now that his knees supported her buttocks, his hands were free again and while he groped for and massaged her tits with one, he used his other hand to pull, push and tug her clit, occasionally pushing a digit inside her cunt alongside his tongue.

She squirmed and wiggled like a live electric wire was connected to her toes and screamed and wailed like a banshee gone crazy. When the second orgasm hit her, it did so with a fury, so intense that she swooned and lay limply with her buttocks on his knees and her shoulders on the rug.

He dragged his face out of her crotch and looked at her, her juices dripping off the corners of his mouth. He thrust his finger in and out of her pussy for a few strokes and then withdrew it as well, offering it to her. Willingly, she opened her mouth and accepted the proffered wet finger, sucking it far in her mouth and swirling her tongue over it. He slid it in and out of her mouth imitating the thrusting movements of a cock inside a well-lubricated pussy.

He pushed his hips against her buttocks and she felt his prick poking her there. She wriggled her hips suggestively as he now clasped her heaving tits, crushing the mounds in his palms.

"Oh wow," he breathed. "These are so big and so firm!"

Cousin batted her eyelashes at him, licking his finger and thrusting her chest out to emphasize the size of her tits. She was all too aware how men (and women for that matter) always looked at her ripe luscious tits. They had always been the center of attraction for almost everybody who had met up with her.

On screen, they watched senior leaning back against his desk while the slut wife knelt on the carpet in front of him, cupping her tits and sucking on his shaft. He held the back of her head and fucked her mouth steadily.

"Oh yeah, you big bitch! Suck on that, oh yes like that, oh god, yes swipe that fat tongue over it like that, oh yes, make it wet, yeah, take it in deeper, yeah, deeper, deeper..."

The wife managed to bob her head to counter his thrusts, swallowing his cock right down to the hilt. Her juices and saliva, mixed as they were dribbled down her chin and dropped onto her heavy tits.

Senior abruptly pulled his cock outside her mouth and crouched down. His shaft trailed down her chin and he rubbed the tip over her nipples.

"Oh god, what nipples, oh yeah, slap 'em with my cock," he said.

The wife did so, grabbing his dick and using it as some kind of a switch to slap her tits and rub the tip in her nipples.

"Park that rod between your tits!" he barked.

She pulled her tits apart allowing him to lay his cock in the expanse of flesh between them. Then she pushed them together trapping it in the tunnel thus created by her tits.

"Oh yes, fuck them, fuck my tits, oh god, fuck my big tits...harder, ugghhh, aahhhh, ooohh, yes, yes!"

Senior clutched the older woman's shoulders and let her have it. His cock speared to and fro between her tits, appearing at the top when he thrust upward.

"Bend down and take the head in your mouth," he commanded.

She obeyed him and held the glans in her mouth as he rocked up and down.

With surprising strength, cousin pushed boss so that he fell back on the rug, his legs splayed open and cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. She rose now and crouched on her knees between his legs, her buttocks resting on her heels.

Her tits pushed down by their sheer weight as she bent down and grasped his cock in her hands.

Boss watched her rubbing his cock all over her pretty face. He reached down and pushed her silky hair over her head and tucked them behind her ear. She pushed his cock against her nostril as if she wanted it to fuck her there, which would be impossible considering her small nose and his thick cock.

She rubbed it over her cheeks and then across her chin before sliding it between her lips. Then, she pushed it back against his rounded belly and stuck her tongue out to lick the back of the shaft daintily with the tip of her pink tongue.

His legs went rigid and stiff when she fluttered her tongue over his balls and then right up to the tip.

"Oh god, girl, take it in your mouth now!" he roared.

She held it upright, fingers curved over the base. Looking right into his eyes, she lowered her mouth after opening it wide. When she closed her lips around the thick shaft he uttered a groan, bucking his hips up, thrusting it deeper inside her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed and expanded alternately as she began to suck him methodically.

He clutched her swaying big tits and mauled them as she began to bob her head up and down. Her hair fell over her face and irritated, he pushed them back.

She freed his cock and still sucking on his cock, she reached for her hair, tying it together deftly in a single plait. Satisfied that he could get to watch her sucking his cock, she went back to work.

She raised her face and let a few globs of her saliva drop onto the shaft before taking it back into her mouth. She licked it wetly and avidly and sucked it again.

"Oh Jeeze, oh fuck, this is great, oh yes baby, suck it like that, oh my god, fuck your mouth like that, ah yes, yes, suck my cock, suck it harder, oh faster, take it all the way in, ah yes!"

They lost count of the time they were thus engaged. He was content to let her glide her lips up and down his thick cock and she was happy to have her tits mauled like that by him.

Finally, he pushed her back, realizing that he was on the verge of coming. "No, not so fast, baby," he told her. "Gotta let this cock get a taste of that pretty cunt."

He sat up on the rug, his legs wide apart and pulled her over his hips. She was still kneeling and allowed her legs to splay open, embracing his waist. Her tits dug into his chest and their bellies smacked together. His cock was trapped between their bellies and he shoved one hand down to grab it.

She lifted her buttocks to allow him to probe her cunt with his cock and then reached down herself to guide him inside her.

Her legs encircling his waist, his legs on the rug, she began to move forward and back. He dipped his head and seized one tit in his mouth as she controlled her movements and thus the tempo of their fucking.

"Oh, its so thick and hard," she cried out, humping faster and faster against his cock. It made wet squelching sounds as they increased the tempo.

His mouth alternated between her melons, sucking the nipples and almost biting them.

Amazingly, cousin had her third climax and was astonished that it happened so soon. This old man could really turn her on, she thought as she screamed in ecstasy, increasing the grip of her legs around his waist.

Her nails raked his back and he cupped her tits, which he continued to suck and lick. He felt her juices gushing around his dick and now pumped back faster.

"I'm gonna cream, honey," he gasped, beginning to thrust in and out like a rabbit.

As she began to nod, her eyes went to the screen where she saw that senior was shooting his stuff into the slut's face. She was sure that this was his second load and didn't know how and when they had started the second round.

"Want to fuck my tits when you come?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"I could die and go to heaven, baby, but what the hell, that's exactly what I was planning to do."

She pushed him onto his back and crouched over him. Her tits dangled down and he shivered when his cock brushed the pliant flesh. She rubbed the wet shaft over her tits and then lowered further till it was enveloped between them.

She didn't need to push her tits together. Her tits were naturally big and firm and she moved back and forth watching his cock gliding up and down the enormous cleavage.