Legal Research/Hot Sex - Who Knew?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She approached him and caressed his face. She slowly got on her knees, which made him whimper. She buried her face in his crotch. He assumed she was going to suck his cock, but she didn't.

"Oohhh, oohhh, oh my god, you've got to slow down, uuuhhh...oh, please, please slow down..." he whispered.

She lowered his shorts and underwear in one swoop. She stared at his rigid member. She slowly brought out her hand and wrapped it around his member. She cupped his balls in her other hand. His dick was long and thick, the tip swollen purple and glistening. She inhaled his scent and nuzzled his dick and balls. She softly caressed his member, kept rubbing his cock against her cheeks, but not once did she wrap her juicy little mouth around it.

She grabbed his ass and began caressing his ass cheeks. He could hear here whisper something softly, but couldn't quite make out what she was saying. Her fingers found their way into the crack of his ass. She rubbed them up and down in between his ass cheeks. She stopped and brought her fingers to her mouth and began licking them.

"Uuummm, you taste so good, my big boy."

She spit saliva on her two fingers and let the spit run down her fingers. She slowly took her fingers to his behind and they once again found themselves deep between his ass cheeks. When she found his asshole, she began rubbing the tiny puckered hole with her fingertip. She traced the opening of his asshole. He panicked when he realized she was probably going to fuck his asshole with her fingers.

He grunted and his knees buckled and almost gave out. His knees were shaking so bad he was barely able to keep his composure. He whispered, "Ohhhhh ggoooddd, please slow down...please no...nnnoooo..."

"No? No?...what don't you want me to do, my big boy? Now you wouldn't be afraid of little old me now, would you?"

She continued to play with his asshole and his dick. Never put it in her mouth, but playing, tugging and rubbing his dick for all she was worth.

"Don't tell me, my big boy, that you're afraid of my little old finger? Is my big boy afraid I'm going to put my pretty little finger in his asshole? ... Well, if I wanted to, you couldn't stop me. If I wanted to fuck my big boy's little asshole, I'd do it..."

She lowered one of her hands toward her pussy and the other toward her behind. He could see her rubbing her wet pussy on one hand and also grinding her fingers into the deep crevices of her ass cheeks. Her breathing became labored and she moaned loudly.

"You know what? I need you to bend over. I need my big boy to BEND OVER NOW."

He whimpered and stammered, "Slow down...uuummm, I'm not into that...uumm...I'm not into..."

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT what you are into. I said bend over and let me see your pretty little bottom...Doesn't my big boy want to listen to me?"

She led him toward the sofa and bent him over the arm of the sofa.

He felt ridiculous and absurd finding him self bent over with his ass flapping in the wind. He thought to himself, "If the fucking executive committee at my firm could see me now..."

What he didn't understand was why his dick was harder than ever. He'd give anything to stick his cock deep into Miss Gorgeous Bottom's pussy and fuck the living daylights out of her. God he could imagine how glorious that would feel.

He felt her slap his bottom. She stood behind him, two feet firmly on the floor, her thighs softly rubbing against the back of his thighs, her hands fondling his ass cheeks. She began mimicking as if she was fucking him.

"Oh my big boy if you only knew...you're so damn lucky I don't have my beautiful pink dildo here right now. My dildo gets enough action on my ass and pussy, but has never had the pleasure of tasting a man's asshole. Yet."

She rubbed his asshole and forcefully spread his feet apart so that he now had his asshole totally exposed. She caressed his balls and every so often lightly fondled his dick. She would softly, oh so lightly rub his cock up and down, but never strong enough to fully satisfy the raging desire he felt.

She continued bucking forward and backward on his ass, pretending as if she had a dick with which she could fuck him. He heard her spit on her fingers. He panicked and began trying to stand up.

"What are you doing my big boy? Do you think I'm going to let you get up?...Oh no, I'm not done with you...I wish I had a big huge juicy dick just like yours so that I could shove it up your asshole all the way up to my balls...You'd like that wouldn't you? Oh my big boy..."

He thought he'd faint, throw up and or blow his load when without warning she stuck two of her fingers into his asshole. He grunted and instinctively buckled up trying to stand. She grabbed his hair with one hand, using it to push his head back down to the sofa and continued to dry hump his ass all while fucking him with her fingers.

"Not so fast my big boy...I'm not done yet... Oh my, that's not very nice of you. Didn't your mother ever teach you that ladies should finish first?... My goodness big boy, you're so tight and hot...god you feel so good my big boy..."

She continued pumping two fingers in and out of his ass. She would occasionally spit saliva on them so that her fingers wouldn't have any reason not to go all the way into his lovely ass, all the way up to her top knuckles.

She bent over him and murmured in his ear, "Based on that pretty car of yours and this gorgeous little apartment, you've got to be a big time law firm partner somewhere, don't you? I can imagine you must be quite the prick partner, aren't you? You must love being able to tell your little associates and staff where to go, don't you?"

He could feel her hot breath on his ear. He had to strain to hear her whispers. She never let up fucking him with her fingers.

"So tell me my big boy, what do you think the other little prick partners at your firm would say if they could see you now? Do you think they would enjoy seeing their star partner getting his ass fucked by a pretty girl? Hhhmmm... do you think maybe they'd give you a promotion? I KNOW!! Maybe they'll make you managing partner!"

She squealed with delight. "Oh my god... What do you think? Am I right? I think they might, because you have quite the skill using your ass, don't you?"

He knew if she touched his dick he would shoot his load all over his sofa. He felt his as if his ass was on fire, his knees threatened to give out any minute. His brow was beading up with sweat.

"I think I better stop. My little pussy needs some relief."

She took her fingers out of his ass and turned him around. She got on her knees and abruptly put his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was moist, hot and juicy. She gagged and saliva ran out of the side of her mouth. He instinctively began rocking and pushing his dick deeper into her mouth. He grabbed her hair and guided her mouth up and down the length of his cock. He fucked her mouth furiously, god he wanted to come so hard he thought he saw stars when he closed his eyes.

She removed his dick from her mouth and looked up at him. Her big brown doe eyes looked absolutely innocent. He still couldn't believe what he was doing. He was afraid he'd wake up from some dream at any minute.

"Your big dick sure isn't saying slow down, now is it? ... My, my... You are a big boy, aren't you? Look at you my big big boy. You're absolutely oh so pretty...and oh so juicy...I love your big big dick...ooohhhh my big boy" she said breathlessly.

She studied his dick closely and nuzzled his cock and balls murmuring her appreciation the entire time. He could hear her whisper something, but couldn't make it out. He strained closely trying to make it out.

He watched her lick her lips and her little pink tongue flicker in and out of her mouth in anticipation. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and began tugging at his soft skin. She slowly brought her head forward and formed an "O" with her ruby red lips. He absolutely whimpered at the thought of her hot little mouth wrapping itself around his cock.

She began sucking his dick once again, stroking his shaft with one hand, and caressing his balls with the other. Her head pumped up and down slowly down the length of his shaft. He grabbed her hair and guided her head up and down the length of his cock. He buried his cock in her mouth as far as he could. He heard her gag and choke on his dick.

"Too big for you, am I? Hhhhmm...god your mouth is heaven..." he murmured.

She stopped abruptly and stood up to take off her bra and panties. He moaned in appreciation.

Her breasts were full and heavy and her nipples stood proudly at attention framed by pretty pink large areolas. She reached down and rubbed her pussy with her hand. He saw that her knees were shaking. She moaned and licked her lips.

"Lie down my big boy... lie down on the ground. I want to ride you like a pony."

He hesitated, unsure if he should move into the bedroom.

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW" she said forcefully.

She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him down to the floor. He understood that she wanted him on the floor and didn't care where that happened to be. He got down on the floor.

She stood towering over him, looking down at him. He felt foolish having his dick

proudly waving like a flag. She knelt down and bent her head to kiss him.

She murmured, "Oh my big boy, you're oh so pretty...Can I ride you like a pony? You want to be my pretty pony?"

She continued murmuring in his ear, sucking on his earlobe, tugging at his hair. His dick was on fire and he reached out and began rubbing his own dick in sheer desperation. He wanted to blow his load.

"Now, now, my big boy, stop that. Stop that right now. You might shoot your load and then where would that leave me? Hornier than hell. We can't have that now, can we?"

She straddled him and slowly lowered her juicy pussy onto his cock. He felt his dick gripped by what seemed to be a vice. She moaned and arched her back and began pumping him up and down with her pussy. He swore he was going to pass out from the sheer desperation of trying to control his body. He didn't want to shoot his load.

She fondled her own breasts moaning and shuddering with every wave of pleasure that shot through her body. She bent her head back and he could feel her hair tickle his balls.

She rode him furiously never letting up on pumping and grinding his dick. She bent forward and nuzzled his chest, reaching out to caress his face.

She grabbed his hair and softly said, "Oh my, my... big boy you're so good. I think I like my pretty pony. I think I'm going to have to take my pretty pony home with me..."

She sat up and turned herself around without letting his dick out of the vice otherwise known as her pussy. She reached down and began fondling his balls never letting up on pumping his dick with her pussy. He thought he was going to pass out when he heard her spit on her fingers. He whimpered with delight.

She continued to ride him, and began to reach deep into his ass cheeks. He knew she was looking for his asshole.

"Open wide my big boy. You need to open wide so I can stick my pretty little fingers in your ass. You know you want it. Don't you? Don't you want my pretty fingers in your bottom?"

He hesitantly shook his head in the affirmative. She laughed and squealed in delight.

"Oh my goodness big boy!!! I knew you'd be a little ass slut. I just knew you'd like it up the ass. Big boys like you with big egos are pretty little ass sluts in disguise. OH GOODIE!! I like my new toy. I like my pretty little ass slut..."

She tinkled with laughter all the while riding his cock furiously. Being called her ass slut, hearing the words come out of her sweet ruby red lips made him melt. In any other situation, if anyone else had called him anything but by his title he would have tore their fucking heads off. At his firm he was known for reducing many a new associate to tears for such a transgression. Yet here he was allowing a tiny sweet girl to call him an ass slut, and he enjoyed it immensely. Her two fingers found his asshole and she roughly finger fucked him.

She breathlessly murmured, "Oh my big boy I knew I'd really like you...uuuhhhh, ooohhh, I think I'm ready now. I think I'm coming... aaahhhh...ooohhhhh..."

She grunted and moaned and without warning he shot the first of his load deep into her pussy. She felt the moistness and shuddered with delight.

She moaned "Oh baby fuck me...oh my big boy fuck me hard..."

His dick quivered and he shuddered and he reached out for her waist to stop her bucking. He wanted his dick buried deep in her pussy as he shot out the rest of his load. He sat up clinging onto her waist, his chest up against her back.

He whispered into the back of her neck, into her mane, "Aaahhh... oooohhh...oh god, oh god, fuck... you feel so good", as the last of his load shot deep into her pussy.

*********

She lay on his chest looking up at him. He played with her hair and inhaled her scent.

His voice sounded hoarse to his own ears as he stammered out, "Uuummm... you haven't even told me your name. What's your name?"

She kissed him on the lips and said, "My big boy that's not important right now..."

She continued to kiss him gently.

12