Legally Analyzed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers

His heart beat rhythmically beneath her hands. She could feel the strength and heat of the man against her, flesh to flesh, hardly realizing there were clothes keeping them apart. Her thigh brushed against his and she felt the closeness of his groin but she held her hips slightly away, not trusting herself if she felt the insurgent bulge.

"Ross what are you...?" she whispered as he gripped her bound wrists firmly with one hand and tugged at the large clip that kept her hair swept back with the other. Her hair cascaded down her back and he laced his fingers through the glossy mane while he brought his mouth to her neck, licking it lightly until his tongue came to rest in the shallow hollow at its base.

"Oh God," she groaned gripping his shirt tighter.

He studied her face for a few seconds. "I've wanted to do that since I first saw you," he said huskily, "but if you want me to stop; you'd better say so now."

Her breath came in uneven rasps and her smoky grey eyes blazed with lust. They told Ross what he had already suspected. There was no stopping now.

He leaned forward and placed his lips on hers slipping his pointed tongue between them until he felt them part. He licked the insides of her lips and nibbled at the soft sensuous flesh. The taste of the soft satiny inside of her lips was like a trigger to his imagination. He wondered about the honey taste of her cunt lips, the funky aroma of her ass. He stopped and slipped the knot off her wrists, but kept hold of them while he twisted her hands behind her back and then secured them again with the tie. He moved his lips to the exposed area of her neck and let his tongue trail along the tendons up to her ear lobe.

Lara shivered at the feel of his warm breath but her hands tightly bound behind her back had set off a reaction in her that she didn't understand. She felt helpless and a little annoyed that she hadn't struggled when she realized what he was doing, but more puzzling was the wild throbbing deep inside her pussy. Her arousal was at a fever pitch, a couple of strokes of her clit and she would explode.

"You don't want me to stop, do you Lara?" he growled softly.

She shook her head, overwhelmed by sensation as Ross found her jutting nipples with his lips through the fabric of her blouse. She gasped as his teeth raked over them. His hand slid up under her skirt exploring her thigh and working its way towards her ass. He stopped his teasing of her covered nipples for a moment as he realized that the cheeks of her ass were naked. All that he could feel was the flimsy string of a thong between her nicely rounded buttocks. Christ, this girl was full of surprises. He had been right about that sexual hunger that lurked beneath the cool and conservative surface. He cupped her luscious ass with one hand while he unzipped the skirt with the other. As he undressed her, he could actually feel the sexual tension in her body. She was rigid with it. Her skirt slid to the ground revealing her silky panties clinging wetly to her pussy.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, delight showing in his eyes as he took in the stained and sodden panties. They were skimpy, patterned in gold and black leopard print and barely covered her slit. "Animal print," he growled softly, his voice thick with lust. They were just the type of panties worn to seduce, to titillate. He slipped a finger under the soiled fabric and pushed it roughly inside her pussy. Lara groaned at his touch. His fingers were long and the one in her was skilled, it moved and writhed inside, caressing the tight walls of her pussy and penetrating her deeply.

"Animal print underwear," he repeated as his other hand fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. He ripped it open, impatient with his lust and his need to see her. Her breasts were creamy and full and the matching leopard print half cup bra barely restrained them. He eased his wet finger from her pussy and used both hands to take her luscious tit flesh out of the bra, so that both breasts were pushed up high above the black and gold patterned cups. His fingers found her nipples and stroked them, making them rock hard.

"So decadently dressed under this conservative façade, and what a fucking killer ass you're hiding here," he said, softly pinching her erect nubs, so that sparks of pleasure tore through her groin.

"Now the real question is...should I believe everything I see?" he whispered.

His hands exploring her, while she was restrained and unable to touch him, and the way she knew she must look, excited and frustrated Lara more than anything she could remember. She wanted to rip his clothes off him, take his cock in her mouth and have him inside her rutting like an animal. He made her feel like she was his prey, as if he were hunting her. It was the naked raw lust in his eyes, the tension in his body, the impossibly large swelling in his pants.

"What is it that you see?" Her voice was smoky, thick with longing and sexual excitement.

He unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the ground, keeping his eyes trained on her as he contemplated her question. His expensive shoes were next, followed by his socks. She watched wide-eyed as he undid the buckle on his belt and unzipped his trousers. Her breath was coming in small pants as she imagined her first look at his cock. She actually licked her lips, bit into them. It was a way of giving herself some pain, trying to bring herself back to the reality of what was going on, a way of trying to sort out the jumble of emotions that had taken a hold on her. Ross slid his pants and underwear off, kicking them aside. She swallowed hard, unable to think or move when she saw his thick erect cock and the heavy sac containing his testes. A shiver of expectation shot through her. This man, a virtual stranger who she had lusted after, who incited the most lascivious thoughts in her was now standing naked and hard and ready to fuck her. She dragged her eyes upwards and met his gaze. It was so intent, so purposeful. He pulled her towards him so she could feel his cock jutting into her

"What do I see Lara? "I see something wild, something untamed, perhaps a little dangerous..."

She shuddered and tried to tear her hands free from the tie that bound them. God, he knew her so well, he had guessed so accurately what she always tried to hide.

He reached for her thong and pushed aside the crotch exposing her wet lips to the air. His hands stroked the inside of her thighs, parting them and she splayed her legs open for him, leaning back against the cold mirrored wall of the elevator and thrusting out her pelvis.

"Ooohhh," she moaned softly in anticipation of the pleasure to come, her eyes fixed on his cock.

"Down on your knees," he growled, "Worship this cock with your mouth the way your eyes are ravishing it. Suck it! Show me what else you're hiding under that cool façade." He pressed firmly on her shoulders and Lara went down on her knees. "You know what I want, do it!"

Her lips moved back and forth caressingly on his swollen cock, licking the head and inching him into her mouth. The taste of him was sublime. It drove her wild and she sucked harder until she felt him react to her mouth. She wanted her hands free; she needed to touch him, to dig her nails into him, to stuff him fully into her hungry mouth so she could devour him with her lust. She looked up pleadingly; her mouth crammed with his cock and made eye contact with him. He pushed himself deeper into her throat while he held her gaze. Her look, a combination of the hidden whore and the helpless angel drove him crazy. He pulled back, all the way free of her mouth and quickly entered it again, pressing with each fuck deeper to the back of her throat. She worked with the pace he had set for her. It was the most exciting oral sex she had experienced. Her mouth was like a pussy, open and receptive to his thrusts while her hands were unable to control his movements. He drove in hard and she almost gagged on him.

He came to her rescue in a whisper, honey-thick with desire. "Swallow, slowly. Move in and out on it while you keep that tight grip with the muscles of your mouth. Use your lips girl, use everything you've got, you don't need your hands for this."

Damn him, she thought, for restraining her like this, for denying her the pleasure of touching him, for making her feel so helpless, so powerless, so fucking excited. She tore her lips away from his cock and filled her mouth with his scrotum. She licked his balls, first one and then the other and slowly rolled them round with her tongue. He gasped at her skill. Having his balls licked and sucked was a unique pleasure that he enjoyed. It incited enormous lust in him, drove him to that state where pure sex takes over and ego dies. He had to fuck her now, hard, brutally like the animal she was.

Ross pulled her to her feet and pushed her up against the cold wall. His eyes blazed with uncontrolled desire.

"Please," she gasped. "Please Ross free my hands – God I want to be helpless but I need to touch you..." He yanked her leg around his waist and thrust his cock hard into her cunt driving into her deeply. She dropped her mouth to his shoulder and bit into it hard.

"Bitch," he snarled at the sharpness of her teeth sinking into his flesh, "See why you need to be restrained?" He thrust harder, more violently.

"Oh God, so good fuck me, harder, harder," she panted as the tendons stood out on her neck. His cock filled her magnificently and she felt her pussy grip tightly around his thick girth. He was fucking her brutally now, without ceremony or tenderness, just urgency and need. The base of his cock was grinding against her clit and she could feel the quickening in her belly as her body galloped towards climax. Suddenly he stopped and abruptly withdrew his glistening shaft from her.

"Nooo," she cried out in frustration. "Ross, no don't stop now, please!"

He ripped the tie from her wrists and turned her around so she was facing the mirrored wall of the elevator. She inhaled deeply when she saw her reflection. Her hair was wild and unruly. It tumbled over her shoulders to just above where her breasts were poking out of her bra, the nipples hard and swollen. But it was her eyes that shocked her the most. The look of wanton lust that burned from them was unrecognizable. It was the look of an animal, wild, fevered and desperate to fuck.

"Hold the rail," he growled slipping the silky fabric around her wrists and lashing her hands together by passing the tie around itself three or four times. His breath was hot and raspy as he pushed his fingers into her pussy, scooping out some of the pooling wetness.

"You know where I'm going to fuck you, don't you Lara?" He pried her round ass cheeks open and smeared the juice over her hole before thrusting a finger inside her.

"Oh my God," she whispered as she wriggled her ass against him. "Oh shit Ross, you're not going to...? You're too big," she groaned.

He pressed a second finger in and felt her anal ring stretch. "You've taken it up your ass, haven't you, you sexy bitch?" His tone was gruff and his crude words served to heighten her excitement.

"No, no I haven't," she said in a voice tinged with panic at the thought of the violation. Fantasizing about anal sex while using a small vibrator up her ass was one thing, feeling a throbbing erection against her cheeks while she was helplessly bound and confined in a small space was quite another. "I've never had a cock there, just fingers, my toys..." Lara let out a shaky moan as Ross moved his fingers rapidly inside her tight rectum before pulling them out.

"An ass virgin? How lucky can I get?" He slid his cock between her cheeks. It rested like a thick snake against her hole. "There's nothing quite as good as fucking a nice tight ass, and yours Lara, feels very tight." He bent her over at the waist, and slowly pressed the head of his cock into the tiny rose of her anus. Lara gasped, praying silently that she'd be able to take him. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to control her breathing. No matter how often she had pushed a vibrator up her ass, she knew the initial penetration always hurt. There was that first pain as her anal muscles fought the intrusion. Ross pushed insistently against her resisting sphincter and it took a few seconds before her hole stretched open and swallowed the crown of his invading cock.

"Oww," she hissed, panting as if she had been running, "Oh yeah, that's it, slowly..."

Ross stared down at the sight before him. Her ass was dilated and struggling to take his girth, but the sight of his cock lodged there fuelled his desire. Her hole pulsed around the head of his penis and he moaned at the sensation. The first inch or two of his cock was so tightly gripped by her anal muscles, that it felt as though she was almost squeezing the life out of him; threatening to cut off the blood supply. A grunt tore from his throat as he shifted his weight forward, and felt her resisting sphincter finally give way to allow his cock deep into her muggy depths. She was warm and her rectal walls clutched his swollen meat like a slick velvet glove. They massaged every inch of his shaft, and when his balls slapped against the underside of her swollen cunt lips, Ross knew he was in as far as he could go.

"Oh God, oh God," Lara whimpered as his steely heat filled her ass. She tried desperately to hold still, to adjust to him, but she wriggled her buttocks overcome with the sensation of being split open and filled so completely. No toy had ever felt this hot, so alive inside her, and then Ross began to move. He slowly pulled his cock from the tight slick hole watching as her ass clung to it until only the head was in her and then he drove it in again bringing forth a wail of pleasure from her as he worked himself in and out with steady measured strokes. Lara gripped the rail tightly as Ross began to move faster. Each inward push caused her to moan and she pressed her ass back at him to take him deeper with each thrust. The loud slap of flesh on flesh and the stream of grunts and moans broke the electrifying silence, while the earthy aroma of their fucking filled the air and swirled around them in the confined space.

"Oh Jesus," Lara gasped, "I never knew it could be like this." Every nerve ending in her rectum was alive with sensation. It was so different to having her pussy fucked. Somehow it felt much deeper, more intimate. The nerves at the base of her spine tingled and seemed to merge with the exquisite feelings deep inside her rectum. "Fuck me harder, harder," she hissed as she let herself go completely, losing all sense of inhibition and shame. Having a real cock in her ass had taken her to a sexual level she had never known. It was nasty and deeply personal and yet it felt so right. When Ross slid his hand around to stroke her throbbing clit she bucked wildly against him as ripples of pleasure began to flood her abdomen. The tight jabbing of his cock in her rectum combined with the circular motions over her clitoral head soon had her gasping.

"Ahh Fuck," she cried as a blinding orgasm ripped through her, causing her pussy and rectal muscles to spasm uncontrollably. She shuddered as the pleasure exploded through her body in a climax that stretched and stretched seeming to go on forever. Her pussy throbbed and her anal muscles convulsed and pulsed around Ross' cock until he screamed out in ecstatic release blasting a thick load of bubbling semen into her humid depths. Lara trembled and fell back against Ross. They were both panting and covered in sweat.

"Christ, you were wonderful," Ross said softly as he freed her wrists from the bounds that held them. Lara leaned back against the wall and watched him dress slowly. Their frenzied and wild coupling had affected him as much as her. He seemed a little unsteady on his feet as he pulled on his trousers and buttoned his shirt. She adjusted her clothing, zipped up her skirt and ran a hand through her tangled hair. Ross bent to pick up the discarded animal print panties. He sniffed appreciatively at them and then tucked them into his jacket pocket.

"You don't mind, do you?" He flashed her that disarming smile. "I'll give them back to you when I see you again. Not at the office, of course," he said quickly.

The overhead light in the elevator came on brightly, signaling the resumption of power to the building. The cab shuddered and resumed its downward descent.

Lara locked eyes with Ross. "Sorry, but I don't date lawyers."

"Good, because I don't date Paralegals." He knotted his tie and pulled on his jacket. "But I was hoping you enjoyed fucking sailors."

"You know that knot you tied was piss-poor." Her look was challenging, but she couldn't hide the lust in her eyes. "I could have gotten free from it anytime I wanted."

Ross laughed. "Cocky girl, care to try it out on the ocean sometime? The knot tying lessons, I mean..."

A shiver ran up Lara's spine. Could anything be more exciting than his cock in her ass while they rocked on the swell of the waves?

"You have more knots I should learn, Captain?"

"Oh, there's at least a half dozen more nautical ones, and then there are just the plain naughty ones. That should keep you satisfied for a while." The image of her lashed to the double bed in the cabin of 'Wet Dream' had his cock stiffening again in expectation.

Lara breathed deeply as the elevator doors opened and the cool freshness washed over them. Right now she was walking on air with cum oozing slowly from her naked ravaged ass, but she was already doing what she did best; analyzing her experience and letting her mind anticipate the anal adventures she would soon be enjoying on the open seas.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers
12