Legally Nude Ch. 03

Story Info
Pesonnel matters make the firm bond closer.
1.3k words
4.55
40.7k
24

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

I.

Fortunately or not, I'm not really sure which; our number was not called at Rex's and Annette's party. The three of us stayed no longer than we thought client relations demanded and then went to Amy's. I am sure that the three of us had a better time at Amy's than we missed at the party.

Middle of next week, Amy got a call from Rex asking our help for a new corporate acquisition he was planning. Amy passed the ball to Mala and thought little more of it. I know, because Terry told me, that Mala had a nude meeting in the conference room with Rex and some of his staff that Friday afternoon. About 5:30 that Friday, Amy, Sarah, Terry, Mel and I were sitting in the kitchen having drinks. Mala walked in and Amy asked how the work was going with Rex.

"The deal looks ok, and we should be able to bill in six figures. Sarah, if you can, I'll need your help with some due diligence." Mala paused, and then continued, "But, our meeting today was strange."

"How so," Sarah asked.

Mala answered, "for one thing, he brought his new finance person. She is adorable, but I doubt that she's ever been nude outside her shower. She went white when I greeted them nude, pink when Rex and his acquisitions guy took their clothes off, and nearly fainted when Rex told her to take her clothes off."

"Did she," Sarah asked.

"Yeah, she did, and she has a body that should be nude all the time; but she was not comfortable. Too bad that I'm a witness so we can't defend the sexual harassment suit that's coming, "Mala said. "Rex didn't make it easier for her either."

"What did he do," Sarah asked.

Mala made a face. "He asked me to masturbate during the meeting."

Amy chimed in, "that's over the top. What did you do?"

"I did what he asked," Mala said. "I'm just glad he didn't try to touch me. They guy is creepy. But I don't have a problem getting myself off in front of someone."

Mel piped up, "like this." We turned and saw that Mel was fingering her.

Mala smiled, hopped her butt up onto the table, spread her legs and began working on her. "No, I prefer to do it like this."

While Mel and Mala were working on getting themselves off, Sarah walked out of the lunchroom. A couple of minutes later, she walked back in with two large dildos. She tossed one to Amy who swiftly started working it into and out of her pussy. Sarah spread her legs, leaned back in a chair, and began to apply the other dildo to her. Glancing over at Terry, I could see that she was also working on her own clit.

After a few minutes, the girls started coming one back one. Listening to five self-induced female orgasms is not the worst way to start your weekend.

After the girls were through, Sarah got up and walked over to where I was sitting. "Now it's your turn," she said.

Mala lay back on the table so her head was at the edge. "As my partner, I think you have a duty to come on my face."

Sarah led me over so that I was standing in front of Mala, whose face was a few inches below my very stiff dick. Sarah slapped my ass and said, "Whack it off, Boss."

Among other things, Mala has a very beautiful face with entrancing eyes. Looking down, I saw those eyes looking at my balls and the underside of my dick. Our new partnership agreement didn't say anything about any of us touching ourselves, but I thought, 'what the hell" and began stroking myself. Looking up, I saw the other four beauties standing nude around our table watching me.

Sooner than I care to admit, I shot. The first part of my load landed squarely on Mali's neatly trimmed cunt hair. A second just missed her navel. The rest came down on her face. As if on cue, each of the other ladies reach out a finger and lifted some of my cum off of Mali's beautiful body. Each lady put the finger in her mouth.

After a moment, Amy announced "The remainder of our firm bonding session will take place in the shower. Since we're all good friends, I think we'll fit."

II.

I had to go into the office Saturday. I had just gotten my clothes off when Mala appeared in my door. Smiling, she said "thank you for cumming on me last night." After a pause, her look darkened some. "We need to talk. Can you come with my down to Amy's office?"

I followed Mala's beautiful bare ass down the hall to Amy's office. Amy actually had her bare feet up on her desk, knees slightly bent, legs slightly spread. I was instantly reminded that, while I was privileged to work with several very beautiful ladies, Amy was special.

To summarize, Mala's issue was her fiancé. After initially being supportive, he had changed his mind and decided that he did not want Mala working naked every day.

"And he doesn't know everything we do here," Mala added.

Of course, the bottom line was what did Mala want to do. If she chose to leave, we would respect that; but there would be a number of issues to resolve like who would get Rex's work. Seeing this as primarily a woman's issue, I tried to keep quiet and let Amy and Mala work through it.

Finally, Amy started moving to closure with a question: "Mala, do you enjoy working here?"

Mala paused and thought. Slowly, she said, "yes, thinking about it, I don't think that I could go back to a clothed workplace. You guys are so good to be around. The sex is great, and we don't let it get in the way of getting the job done."

Amy raised a point that had occurred to me. "Does your fiancé know how committed you are to us?"

"Yes, I've told him," Mala responded.

Amy made her point: "If he knows that being here means a lot to you and he still wants you to give it up, I think that's a problem. If you agree, you are setting a precedent that his desires override yours. Do you want to have a marriage on that basis?"

Mala sat for a few minutes in thought. Then she brightened. "I'm getting dressed and going home. See you two Monday."

After Mala left, I looked at Amy. "I hope we see her Monday, "I said. "I think your point was right on, this sounds like a control issue."

Amy responded, "I agree. But, if they were are engaged, I assume there is a strong emotional connection and love there. That is going to be hard for her to walk away from. And, maybe, she shouldn't."

III.

I had court in an adjoining county Monday morning, so I was last into the office. Terry was picking up the phone as I walked through our reception. Back in my office, I had gotten down to my boxers when Mala walked in.

"Please, don't let me delay you in taking those off," she said. I dropped the boxers and set them on the credenza. Mala's olive skin seemed to gleam.

"The fiancé and I talked all day Saturday. The apartment is mine. He moved out Sunday," Mala reported.

Concerned, I asked "are you really ok with that?"

Mala smiled and walked right up to me. She put an arm around my waist. "Yes, I'm really ok with it. I'm a committed part of your harem."

I pulled back. "Harem? That is uncalled for. We are partners, "I declared.

Mala moved close to me again. "Chill. It's not an insult. Don't you understand that Amy and Sarah and Terry, and maybe Mel, are here because they love you? I can't tell you what it is, but I've caught the bug too."

At that point, I heard clapping. Looking up, I saw Amy, Sarah, Terry, and Mel standing nude in the doorway applauding. Mel walked over to my side opposite Mala. "I have the bug too," she said.

Expected to be continued.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers