Legally Nude Ch. 05

Story Info
Exhibition therapy to deal with grief.
4.9k words
4.65
37.7k
24

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

To try to make a long and very painful story short, a battery of tests and scans disclosed the devastating news that Amy had advanced liver cancer. Surgery was impossible. She tried a new treatment recommended by the oncologist, but it did nothing to slow the spread of the disease. As Amy became more disabled by her illness, I stopped going to work and moved in with her to take care of her. Towards the end, I was carrying her to the bathroom, setting her on the toilet, and wiping her ass.

Reading that last sentence, it sounds disgusting. At the time, it wasn't. I felt that I had let Amy down by letting her get sick and then not being able to make her well. I was determined to do whatever I could for her, no matter how mundane or dirty.

Amy passed only a few months after her diagnosis. I was a mess. I stumbled through a private graveside service. That was followed by a public memorial service at the largest Protestant church in town. Even in that huge facility, it was standing room only with Amy's friends, colleagues, and then many others whose lives she had touched. I sat with Sarah and Mala. They told me later that they tried to talk to me, but all I did was grunt. I have no recollection. After the service, there was a "reception." I did not go. Rather, I stumbled off to my car and went home. Although I was completely sober, I was probably more dangerous driving than someone who blows 2.0. I was in a daze, depressed, and didn't give a shit.

Fortunately, I made it home. I went into the house, undressed, and poured a vodka & tonic. That should have been a wake-up call to me, because I almost never drink hard liquor. I sat in a chair in the living room drinking and berating myself for having let Amy die. Everything seemed pointless. I doubt that I could have mustered the energy, or the will, to go take a leak. I was wallowing in my misery.

A couple of hours later, my front door opened. Sarah and Mala walked in and took their clothes off. Sarah walked over to where I was sitting, picked up my glass, went to the kitchen and poured it out. When she walked back into the room, Mala said "Harry, we need to talk."

Generally, it is not a good thing for the guy when a woman tells him "we need to talk." Amazingly, I did not feel at all intoxicated. I waited with trepidation for whatever was coming next.

Sarah started, "Harry, we know that losing Amy has been very hard on you. You two had a connection that predates me, and was very strong. We were happy to cover the practice while you took care of her. But, it is over. You know how committed Amy was to our firm and to our way of practicing and living. The best thing you can do to honor her memory is to snap out of it. We need you back in the office."

I assume trying to lighten the mood, Mala added, "And in us. I love Sarah and Terry dearly, but seeing only bare tits and cunts at work every day is getting old. I want to see you dick bouncing around the office again."

Sarah glanced at Mala, and then she said, "Harry, Mala and I have talked at length. We want to move in with you. Both of us, permanently."

My face must have registered something akin to shock because Sarah went on. "I know it sounds a bit weird, but losing Amy has left a huge void in your life. The only other people who can fill that void are Mala and me. We share your work and your lifestyle, and we know you. We both love you very much, and we know that you love us very much. We decided that it didn't make any sense for one of us to pair up with you and leave the other 'outside.' The only sensible thing is for the three of us to live together."

I had just buried one of the three greatest ladies on earth. Now, the other two were saying that they both wanted to live with me. How long could that last, I thought. This had to be just something to motivate me to come back to work.

Mala was reading my mind. "Harry, we're talking lifetime commitment here. You know that we can't legally have a three-way marriage, but that's the concept. We're planning on being here when Viagra won't get you up and our tits sag to our knees. Trust us, it will work. We'll make it work."

Somehow, I realized that Sarah and Mala were completely sincere. In my raw emotional state, this affected me powerfully, and I think that I teared up. After looking at them for a few moments, I knew that they were right. I did love them both, very much. There was a special bond between us. I also knew that Amy would approve, wholeheartedly. I nodded my head yes, and croaked out "What do you want me to do?"

Mala was lying back, spreading her legs. Sarah smiled and said, "Well you can start by eating Mala."

I like to think that I would have come out of it eventually anyway, but the proposal from Sarah and Mala got me out of my grieving, self-pitying state of mind. We got them completely moved into my house within a few days. While Amy was always in my mind, setting up house with Sarah and Mala was, quite simply, the best thing that had ever happened to me. Our one ground rule, with a few practical exceptions, was that all three of us stayed nude at all times at home. I deeded my property from myself to Sarah, Mala, and myself as joint tenants with right of survivorship. All three of us closed our bank and brokerage accounts and pooled our assets in joint accounts with survivorship.

Oddly, my first day back in the office was a bit like taking off a weighted vest. Things felt back to normal. Sarah, Mala, and I were riding in together now, and all three of us liked to get in early. I was just taking my cup of hot tea out of the microwave when Terry walked into the kitchen. She hugged me very tightly. Then, she stepped back and step, looked down, and smiled. "It is really good to see a naked penis in this office again. Welcome back, Boss."

After a few weeks had passed, I was fully back into the swing; and our "marriage" was working very well. I was sitting in my office one afternoon, early in the week, when Mala walked in.

"You know that I've been doing a decent amount of work for Claire Robertson, don't you?" she asked.

Claire Robertson was the wife of the COO of our locally based international consumer products company. She was pretty high visibility through her volunteer work with local arts organizations and charities. I was not aware that our firm did any work for her, and said so.

"Yes," Mala, responded, "I set up a couple of non-profits for her, helped her with the blow-up over the symphony board, and set up a trust for her kids. But, that isn't the point. The point is that she's invited me to one of the 'soirees' she and her husband give periodically. It is Saturday night, formal dress. I need a date and you're it."

Of course, I enjoy doing anything with Mala, but my face must have revealed that I was less than enthused about a rich couple's "soiree." Mala giggled. "Don't look that way. If what I hear is true, the Robertsons' parties can be pretty interesting, "Mala told me.

"Interesting in what way, "I asked.

Mala giggled again. "I don't know whether what I have heard is true, so I don't want to give you unjustified expectations. Just keep an open mind. Do you have a tux that fits?"

I did have a tux that fit, and was wearing it standing in our living room while Sarah lounged nude on the sofa early that Saturday evening. (One exception to our mandatory nudity rule is that, if one of us is going somewhere clothes must be worn, he or she can be dressed in the house for a "reasonable time" before leaving. The clothes must be removed immediately upon returning to the house.) I was waiting for Mala, and it was worth the wait.

When Mala walked into the room, I was stunned. Sarah just said, "Wow!" Mala's black hair was fixed up on her head, showing her lovely neck. I can't tell you the official color of her gown, but it worked perfectly with her black hair and olive skin. The gown was cut low in front with a long slit up her left thigh. It's tight fit emphasized Mala's perfect figure. While she will always look best nude, Mala was a vision that evening. She linked her arm in mine, looked at Sarah, and said, "We won't stay out too late, Mom."

Naturally, the Robertsons lived in the ritziest part of town, where three and four storey mansions sat on 15 to 30 acre lots surrounded by fences and driveways with electronic gates. The Robertsons' gate was open and their three storey mansion was ablaze with light as we drove in that November evening. I left my keys with one of the college-age guys parking cars outside and Mala and I walked in the front door. Just inside, a college-age girl dressed like a waitress at a five-star restaurant wished us a good evening and handed me a slip of paper. I looked at the slip and saw that all that was on it was the number 23. I asked Mala if she knew what the slip was about. She just giggled.

Another "waitress" showed us into a huge, high-ceiling room with a parquet floor. A live string quartet was playing at low volume in one corner. Several more waitresses were circulating with treys of champagne or canapés. The room appeared to have about 25 to 30 couples, all in "evening" dress. A quick look showed me that the guest list covered a wide range of ages, from grey-haired couples to 20-somethings. The other thing that struck me was that, at first glance, everyone appeared reasonably fit. I did not see the paunches which I routinely expected at an event like this.

A few moments after we entered the large room, a lady who looked to be early 60s came quickly towards us. Despite her apparent age, the lady had an outstanding figure which her evening dress flattered.

As the lady walked up, she said in a level tone, "Mala, how good to see you. I'm so glad that you could join us this evening."

Mala responded, "Mrs. Robertson, thank you very much for the invitation. I am honored."

Mrs. Robertson gave a slight downward wave of her hand. "I've told you before to call me Claire." Turning towards me, Mrs. Robertson extended her hand.

Mala made the introduction, "Claire, this is my partner Harry." Mrs. Robertson had a firm grip as I shook her hand. Just then, a tall, thin man with silver hair walked up.

Putting her arm around the man's waist, Mrs. Robertson said, "This is my husband Rick." Rick gave a slight bow.

"Mala, you look very beautiful," Rick said. Turning to me, he said, "I've heard a great deal about you, and it is my pleasure to meet you." After we shook hands, Rick said "We do enjoy entertaining, but these events can easily become a bore. We've tried to add a bit of interest to our evening. We hope that you enjoy yourselves."

Mala giggled again as the Robertsons walked away. Mala obviously knew something which I didn't. I looked at her, but she just gave me one of her very beautiful smiles. We took champagne from a server and began to mingle. Fortunately, the other guests with whom we spoke were reasonably interesting. We were talking with the president of a local bank and his younger wife when the quartet stopped playing. Rick and Claire Robertson stood in front of the musicians. Rick was holding a microphone while Claire held a leather pouch.

As Rick Robertson started speaking, I realized that his voice was coming from speakers set into the ceiling. "Friends, thank you all for coming this evening. As some of you know, we try to do a little something to enliven our soirees, with your help. I hope that those of you who don't know will enjoy it in the spirit in which it is intended. Now, I'm going to ask Claire to pull the first number of the evening." Claire reached into the pouch, pulled out a slip of paper, and handed it to her husband. Rick announced, "Our first number this evening is 14."

Once the number was read, the guest began moving to the perimeter of the room, leaving a large open space in the center. After a moment, one of the 20-something couples walked to the center of the room. The girl had blonde hair pinned in some sort of arrangement on her head. Her backless lavender gown showed that she, too, had a splendid figure. Her face was, well, very nice. Her companion was a bit taller with close-cut black hair. Even in his tux, his broad shoulders and narrow hips made me think that he was a serious swimmer. I could feel Mala's hand squeezing mine.

The young couple looked at each other for a moment, smiling. Then the girl turned her back to the man. The man reached up and undid the hook which held the gown up behind her neck. After he did that, the girl reached into her hair, removed a few pins, and shook her golden hair loose so that it fell to her shoulders. The man then lowered the zipper where the gown covered her hips. When the zipper was fully down, the man pushed the top straps of the gown forward. His date took them and lowered the gown down her body to the floor. She was not wearing anything under the gown. She handed the gown to one of the servers who had stepped forward, then bent down and took off her spike heels. She handed her shoes to the server as well.

The girl looked absolutely stunning nude, and the eroticism was heightened by the fact that she was surrounded by formally dressed people. Stepping to her date, she removed his jacket and handed it to the server. The tie, cumber bund, and shirt followed. She then let her companion take off his own shoes before she unzipped his rousers and pulled them to the floor. Like his date, the man had eschewed underwear. The server walked away carrying both of their clothes. Standing in the center of the room, the couple turned slowly 360 degrees so that all of the other guests saw their nude fronts and backs. When they finished, two other servers brought a divan to the center of the floor.

The man was already semi-erect. Once the item of furniture was set, his date began stroking his penis. When he looked very hard, she led him to the divan. She lay down on her back and spread her legs. Her date mounted and entered her. There were no sounds in the room other than those made by the couple in their intercourse. They went on for an impressive length of time, and we could see perspiration glistening on the skins of each of them. Finally, the girl gave a shriek and obviously orgasmed. A few seconds later, the man moaned and thrust his hips violently two or three times. After a few seconds, the couple kissed, separated, and stood up from the divan. The other guests gave soft applause. Immediately the quartet resumed playing and the servers started circulating again.

Mala turned to me. "What I heard was true. Wasn't that great?"

I had to agree that it was very impressive and erotic. Looking around, I noticed that the couple who had performed was mingling like the other guests, but were both still nude.

Mala took a sip of champagne then handed me her flute. "Please hold this. I'll be back in a moment," she said. I watched her walk across the room and talk briefly to Claire Robertson. Soon, Mala was back and had reclaimed her champagne. Taking my arm, she said "Let's mingle some more." We walked about the room, meeting a mix of movers-and-shakers and up-and-comers. I noticed that the couple who had made love for us all to see were still acting like all the other guests, but were still nude. Apparently, they were not getting dressed for the duration of the evening.

About 40 minutes after the young couple had stripped and made love for our entertainment, the quartet stopped again. This time, only Claire stood with microphone in hand.

Claire Robertson was smiling and seemed to have a gleam in her eye as she addressed her guests. "As many of you know, Rick and I vary the number of numbers called from one soiree to the next. Tonight, we've decided to call only two numbers, so this will be the last. We've had a request. We usually don't honor those because we feel that pulling numbers at random adds to everyone's anticipation. However, in view of the services which the requester has performed for us, we've decided to honor the request. Our second, and final, number tonight is 23.

It took everyone else stepping back and Mala kissing my cheek to realize that our number had been called. Mala and I walked to the center of the room hand-in-hand. Mala kissed me again and then undid the pins holding her black hair so that it cascaded to midway down her back. Mala turned away from me and I reached through her hair to grasp the zipper on her dress. I pulled the zipper down revealing, at least to me, a portion of her gorgeous bare back.

Mala reached up and pulled her dress forward and down, letting it collect around her matching shoes. I kneeled down and moved her dress as Mala lifted each foot. I handed the dress to a server while Mala stood nude but for her shoes and a sheer pair of panties. Remaining on my knees behind her, I hooked my thumbs if Mala's panties at each hip and pulled them down, lightly running my fingers along her thighs as I went. When I reached the floor Mala lifted first her right and then left feet so that I could hand her panties to the server. I stayed on my knees while Mala again lifted each foot in turn so that I could remove her shoes.

As I said, Mala looked stunning in her dress that night. Nude in the center of the room, Mala looked more beautiful than anything I had ever seen before. I could tell from her smile that she was enjoying herself. I stood and faced her. Mala quickly stripped me, handing my clothes to a server. We stood together in the center of the room, nude, and turned slowly to look at all the guests lining the room. Mala then turned to face me, leaned forward and kissed me.

As Mala led me to the divan that had been brought out, she whispered, "Let's do doggie so we can watch them watching us." I nodded my agreement. Mala got on the divan on her hands and knees and spread herself. Before entering her, I bent down and kissed her button.

Mala has wonderful muscle control. As soon as I had fully entered her, she clamped down on me. While it is a tremendous sensation, making love to Mala can be an athletic event and my thrusts required great energy. That said, we were not going at it hard because we both wanted to enjoy the experience for as long as possible.

I was behind Mala, thrusting into her, while my hands fondled her nipples for some time. Suddenly, I realized that I was so focused on Mala that I had totally forgotten our audience. Looking up, I looked straight at the guests in front of me. They were looking us with rapt enjoyment. The circumstance struck me as so erotic that I could feel myself preparing to cum. Looking down, I saw that Mala's head was down. Leaning forward, I said "Are you watching?"

With that, Mala's head went up. Seeing our audience affected her as it has affected me. She began thrusting back at me more energetically. In a few seconds her pelvic muscles clamped down on me more tightly and I felt her start to spasm. The spasms became intense as she let out something between a scream and a moan. Just after that, I came so violently that it was slightly painful.

I pulled out of her when I felt Mala's spasms subside. She rolled over onto her back, reached her arms up and pulled me down to her. We kissed for several minutes. Standing up, we received the same soft applause. Mala suddenly bent down and licked a drop of seaman from the head of my penis. As two servers moved the divan, one said "You'll get your clothes back at the end of the evening."

Looking at Mala, I realized that we would be nude for the rest of the evening. That sounded pretty good to me. Mala confirmed that she shared my attitude, looking at me and saying,"Didn't I tell you that this could be fun?"

I smiled at her and said "Let's get some champagne."

Soon we were sipping champagne and mingling as before, only we were both nude and barefoot. Most of the other guests we spoke to treated us as though we were fully clothed, except all of them, men and women, looked us over thoroughly. Finally, we found ourselves back with the banker and his young wife. The banker did not shy away from our status.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers
12