Legend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave, go fetch me cord and a willow wand..." she paused... "and two zucchini."

Eva had yet to learn to chose her words more carefully.

"Yes, my Mistress, this one will run all the way." Katja was already running as she spoke, whilst Suze just giggled and wiggled her ass more, winking as she slowly spread her knees a little farther apart...

Eva grinned at the joke and closed her eyes, resuming her thoughts.

Once again a giggle interrupted her thoughts, Eva opened her eyes, surprised to see Katja once again kneeling before her, the items she had fetched laid out on the warm soft grass, Suze now kneeling as well, but upright, unlike Katja who was once again prostrate, body pressed to the ground, head bowed and arms stretched out, wrists together, silently awaiting her Mistress's command, unlike Suze who was giggling and grinning, her elfishness more pronounced.

Somewhere deep in Eva's subconscious dwelt a desire, unnamed and unformed yet strong enough to guide her actions. A few sharp commands, a few deft actions, two very surprised girls.

Katja and Suze now knelt on hands and knees, facing away from each other, ankles bound left to right, right to left, the two fresh picked zucchini now nestled deep in their juicy depths, a thin strip of rawhide tied securely to the protruding stalks and stretched tight between the two girls. Eva once again comfortably seated, the long willow wand in her hand. As she slipped once again into her thoughts the willow wand twitched randomly, sometimes flicking left and right to snap again vulnerable asses, sometimes snapping up and down, bouncing on the tightly stretched rawhide which vibrated as it pulled on the deeply imbedded fruits. It would be a long afternoon for both girls, a long wet afternoon.

Katja and Suze had yet to learn to chose their words more carefully...

Eva smiled, no longer distracted by giggling, though she was looking forward to a zucchini supper...

Kala and Lucy did not have to wait long. A shadow passed over them and as Lucy looked up a huge black and white Dragon landed right in front of them. Kala spoke just one word. "Margarethe."

Lucy was surprised, first because she had expected such a powerful Dragon to be gigantic, whereas the black and white Dragon was huge, certainly larger than Kala's white one, but not as big as Lucy's own golden one. The second surprise was the colour, from all that Kala had told her, Dragon's colours are a reflection of their hearts, so if this Dragon was black and white... What did that mean..?

Almost immediately the huge black and white Dragon changed. Margarethe stood before the girls for a moment, then turned towards her house, "You may both join me."

As they followed her up the steps and into the house Lucy realised that Margarethe was the first person she had seen wearing clothes, that is if a long black cloak counted as clothes. As the woman turned, the cloak seemed to shimmer in the sunlight that streamed through the room's high arched openings, it looked like... "Her wings...!!" Lucy whispered. Kala just squeezed her hand, as usual they were walking hand in hand, that simple reassurance was all Lucy needed. Whatever was to happen, they would face it together.

"If it's about why I shredded the wings of those two Dragons....."

"No my dear, that is not why you are here, you may relax, I did not summon you here to be punished," Margarethe smiled at Lucy, then glanced at Kala, "I summoned you because my daughter has been known to resist my summons." Lucy turned to look at her lover but Kala was glaring at Margarethe, her chin thrust out, jaws tight, not angry, but defiant. Lucy squeezed her lover's hand and turned back to face Margarethe.

"However my dear I did wish to meet you, it has been a long time since a golden Dragon graced this world. Then of course there is the matter of Torsten's death. I am aware of the circumstances, indeed I have been petitioned by those who seek your dead as retribution."

"The black Dragons..!!" Kala spat the words, her purple eyes burning.

"Yes, indeed, the black Dragons," Margarethe confirmed, silencing Kala with a look, before turning her attention back to Lucy.

"Our world is very different to yours, yet so very similar in many ways. Here there is no government, no law as you understand it. out there," Margarethe swept her arm wide, "there is simply life. And it is life that is the cause of the strife which plagues our world. You might call it a war, many here simply call it survival.

"It is barbaric..!!" Kala glared at Margarethe, "Barbaric..!!

"My daughter has chosen sides, I do not have that luxury."

Lucy has many fine qualities, patience with those who speak in riddles is not one of them. Her own eyes now glowing a deep purple, she spoke. "Enough..!! You force me here with the mother of all migraines, tell me not to worry because it's only a social call, and now you speak in riddles...!! Just exactly what the fu... what is going on..??"

As headstrong and stubborn as Kala was, she had never ever dreamed of addressing Margarethe in that manner, and certainly not in that tone of voice. "Lucy you....." Margarethe silenced her with a look.

"No wonder my daughter loves you, you are as brave as you are beautiful. However, you would do well to think before you speak, that tone of voice is not often acceptable young lady."

Lucy opened her mouth to speak, then thought better of it and just nodded, smiling at the feel of Kala's hand squeezing her own.

"Dragons have roamed this world for millennia. Like the dinosaurs that once roamed your world, we are at risk of becoming extinct. I will leave Kala to explain the intricacies to you later, what you need to understand is that by siding with my daughter you have put yourself at risk. The black Dragons will not forget your attack, that it was provoked by their own actions is of no consequence to them. Should you be captured there is little I can do to protect you, so take care, understand?"

"Yes, at least I think so." Lucy was still thinking, "but why? I mean what are the sides?"

Kala could no longer contain herself. "The sides are simple, the black Dragons hunt Schtrandgzete, humans who accidentally cross between your world and ours, they enslave them and they fuck them."

"So that is why they took the girls, to enslave them? And rape them like Torsten was about to rape Anja...?" Lucy shuddered at the memory.

"Yes, but that is not the worst part." Kala's eyes where now a deep and burning purple, her anger barely contained. "They are barbaric, that is why few of the girls survive, and THAT is why I'm proud to be one of the Rettzinnen..!!

Lucy could feel Kala's body almost vibrating with emotion, but she was watching Margarethe. "You feel the same way, don't..? You agree with what Kala says, you too think it is barbaric, don't you..?"

For long moments Margarethe returned Lucy's gaze without replying. "You do, don't you..??"

12