Legend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she banked around two black Dragons attacked the white Dragon who shrieked a challenge, claws raking the air, razor sharp fangs glinting. Lucy made no sound at all, she just sped up, increasing her speed, hunching her powerful shoulders as she aimed right at the two black Dragons. She hit them at full speed, her greater size and strength knocking them aside, both momentarily stunned. The white Dragon struck one, Lucy swooped down on the other, their claws fully extended, cutting into the black Dragons, pinning them down.

"Now what..?" Kala's voice filled with loathing for the black Dragons, "I've never captured one before, usually I just manage to drive them off..."

Lucy glared down at their captives, raised one foot, long sharp claws poised, slashing as she spoke, "Don't. Piss. Me. Off... each word accompanied by a slash that shredded one of their wings. "Be right back" she 'spoke' to both Kala and Sabine. Then with a black Dragon gripped in each claw she lifted up, slowly because of their weight, swooped low over the forest, gaining height as she went.

"Where is so going?" Asked Sabine as soon as they had changed.

"To school." replied Kala."

"School..?"

"Oh yes, those Dragons were attacking me, they are about to learn why that is a bad idea, especially right in front of my lover..." Kala smiled, saying it aloud always made her smile. "They have no idea how powerful she is, even she isn't aware of it yet, not really..."

"Sabine leapt at Kala, hugging her, "We're going to win..!! We're going to win..!!

Kala gently pushed Sabine away, "no, we're not, but at least we won't lose."

Kala sat, arms wrapped around her legs, her head resting on her knees, a far away look in her eyes, waiting. Sabine moved away, giving her space and she too settled down to wait.

A movement caught Kala's eye, a rapidly growing speck, she watched as it grew wings, became larger, the golden Dragon was returning, but... Sabine had also spotted it, "she's still got them.."

"No, she hasn't," Kala laughed, "are you hungry?"

In reply Sabine's stomach growled. "Just a lot."

"Good, because my love has brought take-out."

The golden Dragon glided down, towards them, as she cleared the edge of the forest she dropped each carcass, careful not to let them fall to far, or to close, then with a graceful tilt of her wings the Golden Dragon settled down before them, instantly changing.

"One a la carte special each, my treat, help yourself whilst they're still hot, I've already eaten so I'll watch the girl." Lucy smiled, kissed Kala and spanked her ass playfully, "go my love, eat."

"Hi, I'm Sabine, you must be Lucy." The girl was cute, her eyes a soft golden hue flecked with green, her long frizzy hair a deep red.

"Yes, I'm Lucy, pleased to meet you Sabine," Lucy smiled, "please, eat first, questions later."

Neither Kala nor Sabine needed a second invitation, both changed, then headed to where Lucy had dropped her kills. They ate separately, both more comfortable that way, then they returned.

"I'm gonna throw up..!!" The girl groaned, "I'll never drink again, honest, not ever, just make it stop... please..??"

"Make what stop..?" Lucy looked at the girl, clothes shredded, grazed and bruised, slumped between two rocks.

The girl groaned again, "drunk, or drugged, seeing things, Dragons," she groaned again.

"You're not seeing things," Lucy spoke quietly, trying hard to keep the laughter from her voice, "you'll be fine, I promise." The girl simply groaned and passed out again. Lucy catching her as she slid to the ground, gently picking her up and placing her on the flat rock.

Lucy looked up at Sabine, her expression one of concern, "so what was it..?"

"I don't know, I was leaving to hunt when I heard the splash, the girl started to swim to the shore, so I changed and waited, then she started screaming and the water foamed, I managed to reach her and pulled her clear then changed, whatever it was, it has claws, look at the shore."

Sabine led the way back down to where the fight had been, whilst Kala remained, guarding the sleeping girl. "Look," Sabine pointed to where the shingle was riven with deep marks.

"Did you see any of it at all?"

"No, not really, a lot of foaming water, claws, I.. I'm sorry."

"You saved the girl, that is the important thing." Lucy put her arm around Sabine, "whatever it was we'll find out in time." Turning, her arm still around the girl's shoulders, Lucy guided her back to where Kala was still watching over the girl.

As they got closer Lucy could see something it Kala's eyes, a hint of it on her face, for a moment she thought speak, but instead she focused her thoughts and mind-shared, careful to do so only with Kala.

"She's cute, isn't she." Kala's thought didn't bother Lucy, her tone did.

"Yes, she is cute, beautiful in fact, both as a girl and as a Dragon. A purple Dragon with golden eyes, my kind of girl, my opposite in a way, at least in colours." Kala's reaction to her words was not unexpected, just unwelcome.

"You make a good pair." The words simple, the feelings darker and more complicated.

Lucy still held Sabine, but focussed all her attention on Kala. "You asked me, I answered, truthfully. She is one of us, she's cute, why should I not like her?"

Kala said nothing, she just looked at Lucy, looked at her holding Sabine.

"What you didn't ask is what you fear, do I want her? Maybe I feel more than 'like'..?

Still Kala didn't answer, but her purple eyes glowed in the moonlight.

"It really does not matter how much I like her, I love you, and only you. Now quit getting jealous and search my mind, go on, I'll let you all the way in, see for yourself."

Kala closed her eyes and lowered her head, "I'm sorry, I don't need to look, it's just...."

"I know, sometimes I look at you and wonder what you see in me, but then I stop thinking and start feeling, I can feel you in my heart, always, your love never leaves me."

Kala opened her eyes and looked into her lovers eyes, "It's not like me, it's just so new, and I love you so much..."

Lucy let her arm drop from Sabine's shoulders, stepped over to where Kala sat and took her hand, turning so Kala's arm was now around her own shoulders. "Sabine, I know you've heard of me, but just so you know, I belong to Kala." Lucy lifted her arm, placing it around her lovers shoulders, "and Kala belongs to me.!!"

Turning towards each other the two kissed, a kiss that answered all questions, forgave and strengthened. They kissed for a long time. When their lips finally parted it was Sabine who spoke. "I really gotta get me one of those." She grinned at the lovers, "I know why you did that, but to be honest it's Kala that I have a crush on..."

Lucy giggled, Kala blushed, Sabine paused for a moment, "just kidding, I'd happily fuck either of you, but the one I love will have to have a cock... Their laughing awoke the girl.

"I'm gonna throw up..!!"

"Again..??" All three chorused.

"How much did you have to drink?" Lucy bent down to look at the girl more closely.

"Too much, or not enough, is it safe to open my eyes?"

"Safe?"

"Yes safe, last time I opened them I hallucinated Dragons... Maybe someone spiked my drink?"

"Maybe, and yes, it's safe, the only Dragons left are sexy ones."

The girl groaned again, "sexy Dragons? That I gotta see..!!" She opened her eyes, one at a time as if to check, "oh, no Dragons..." she sounded disappointed, "you said there were Dragons..!! Sexy ones..."

Lucy stepped back away from the girl, nodded to Kala and Sabine, "look again," she invited just as all three changed.

"Oh cool...!! Sexy Dragons, way cool..!!" Lucy changed back just in time to catch the girl as she feinted.

"What now?" Asked Sabine.

It was Kala who answered. "Now we take her to the valley, you hold her whilst you both ride on Lucy's back. I'll make sure we aren't followed.

12