Legends of the Fel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Coming up for air Sharn let go of the nipple in her mouth. Within seconds Felquest's lips had found hers and deep and passionate kiss followed. Sharn realised her hold on Felquest's right breast and traced her way urgently down the girl's body seeking her pussy. Within moments she found her target and she replaced Felquest's plunging fingers with her own. Her pussy was lovely and tight, moist and slippery wet. The feeling of sliding her two longest fingers in and out of this lovely cunt was gorgeous and it took a moment to realise that Felquest's straying hand had found her own pussy lips. She let out a groan of ecstasy between kisses as Felquest started to return the favour of being fingered. The two girls tossed and turned in the sodden cloth, the outside world forgotten about as they gave each other pleasure. Their kisses grew more passionate, tongue licking over tongue and their excitement rose. Their tits rose on fell on their partners exposed chest, nipple rubbing over nipple as they caressed.

Between each girl's legs the fire of ecstasy continued to well, wet fingers thrusting in and out of their partner's vagina as they pumped away. Then it was over. A wave of pure enjoyment and sexual relief spread from Sharn's groin as she climaxed. Her breathing ragged her lips parted from Felquest's mouth and she breathed deeply of the damp air around her. Her chest was pounding, her small breasts rising and falling as she gasped for air. Beneath her Felquest had reached her own orgasm and was lost in an internal world of pleasure. Never had Sharn experienced such a deep sexual satisfaction. The years spent screwing her sister seemed meaningless in comparison. Bending down she gave Felquest another kiss, this time one of gratitude instead of pleasure. She could taste the salt of her partner's sweat upon her lips, a shear delicacy. Seconds later she lapsed exhausted into a deep sleep. Meanwhile the cart continued its journey onwards through the driving rain, to the unknown destination that was Fel Jardine.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers
12