Leggy Lena

Story Info
A newly realized fetish.
1.1k words
3.61
50.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Covatis
Covatis
1 Followers

I first realized I had a so-called "fetish" for women's feet several years ago. It was while visiting my oldest sister Lena. Lena was having car trouble and she needed a ride to work. I was happy to let her use my car. I was on vacation and had nowhere to go. Besides, lounging around Lena's luxurious apartment would be a great way to just kick back and relax.

Lena came to the door with just a towel wrapped around her wet body. As she walked into the living room her bare feet left a trail of water on the ceramic tile.

Lena pointed to the couch and told me to make myself at home, and then she disappeared into the bedroom. She reappeared minutes later wearing a tiny white terrycloth bathrobe with a hemline that ended mid-thigh. Lena still had beautiful legs for a woman of 35. They were shapely, firm and smooth as silk. She wore a pair of sexy high heeled mule slippers with fluffy balls on the top. The backless slipper was flattering as they enhanced the perfect contrast in color between the soles of her feet and instep. The 2 inch heel made the arch of her foot so inviting.

Lena picked up a tube of lotion from the coffee table and sat down on a large leather hassock next to me. She kicked off one of her slippers and carefully crossed her legs trying not to reveal too much. Despite her best efforts at modesty it was almost impossible not to reveal something in such a short garment.

Lena began applying lotion to her slipper less foot. The pink lotion had a light scent of peppermint. She massaged the pink cream from heel to toe and over the top of her instep up to your ankle and then she retraced the movement, this time making sure the spaces between her French pedicured toes were amply coated.

Lena flexed her foot slightly and wiggled her toes playfully. I noticed she wore a sexy ring on the medial phalanx of her middle toe.

Suddenly, I could feel myself getting an erection. It wasn't a full-blown hard on, but there was enough of a blood surge to make me a little uncomfortable. I swallowed hard as my mouth got moist from saliva and my hands started to sweat.

Suddenly Lena blurted out, "Are you looking at my feet?"

Lena's question caught me by surprise. "Oh, I guess I was." I said.

"You like my toe ring?" She asked.

Lena lifted her leg and pointed her foot to give me a better look at the ring. Her terrycloth robe opened slightly more revealing all of her shapely thigh. Although I couldn't see for sure, but my imagination led me to believe that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"It's cute isn't it?" She asked innocently.

Lena took the other slipper off and scooted the hassock closer to me. With each scoot the white rope revealed more and more until the question of her wearing underwear or not was answered.

Contrary to what I had imagined, Lena was wearing a pair of white silk and lace panties. The fact that she was wearing underwear didn't disappoint me. The underwear only made what they hid more special to my mind's eye.

The revelation lasted only seconds as Lena quickly readjusted her robe. It didn't seem to bother her that she may have revealed more than she might have wanted. It was as if we were still kids and modesty wasn't necessary. This made me feel a little embarrassed because I was getting aroused.

I could hear my heart pounding in my chest as I sat watching Lena complete the application of foot lotion. It took all the restraint I could muster to keep me from grabbing Lena's foot and worshiping it. When she was done she picked up her slippers and tip toed into the bedroom.

By the time Lena was dressed and ready to leave for work I was back to normal, however I was still taken aback by my unexpected urges. And besides I thought, that's my sister.

I gave Lena the keys to my car and off she went to work.

An hour into watching television I noticed the tube of foot lotion still on the coffee table. Seeing it made me remember how excited I got at the sight of Lena's beautiful feet. I couldn't resist opening the tube of lotion and taking a whiff of the peppermint. However it didn't have the same fragrance as when Lena applied it to her skin. It didn't have the same essence.

Without giving it a second thought I headed back to Lena's bedroom with the peppermint lotion. The air in her room was perfumed with cologne and a smell of leather. Another smell permeated the room that I can only describe as extract of Lena.

In front of Lena's closet sat the slippers she had worn that morning. I picked one slipper up and held it to my nose, and as I did, I felt a surge of blood rush to my groin area.

I took the shoe and sat on the edge of Lena's unmade bed. As I held the shoe to my face the fuzzy ball on top added another element of stimulation. I ran one hand down under the bed covers. The impression of Lena's body could still be seen and felt on the sheets.

By now I had a serious hard-on, and it was begging for attention.

I remembered I'd brought the foot lotion with me. Where was it? I thought.

I remembered it was next to me.

I reclined onto the bed positioning Lena's slipper high enough on my chest as to appreciate its redolence.

The aroma of the shoe and warmth of the bed made me horny as hell.

I reached for the peppermint foot lotion and unfastened and unzipped my trousers. My huge erect penis flung itself through the opening of my boxer shorts.

I squirted some of the lubricant onto my hand and began slowly stroking my swollen member.

I closed my eyes and I let my imagination be fueled by my senses of smell and touch. My mind created visions of the leggy Lena playfully massaging my hard cock with her long supple toes.

I spent the rest of morning and most the afternoon going through Lena's shoe collection, and flexing my imagination as to how her foot would look in each pair. The whole erotic experience required all my senses with each sense taking its turn satisfying my newfound obsession.

When Lena arrived home I was sitting on the couch as if it had been a matter-of-fact day.

I checked the coffee table one last time to make sure the lotion was as Lena left it.

Lena tossed me my car keys.

"Thanks for the use of your car." Lena said tiredly.

Lena disappeared into the bedroom. "Hey! Thanks for making my bed. " she shouted.

"No problem, it was my pleasure." I said harmlessly.

Covatis
Covatis
1 Followers