Legless

Story Info
Letter to a lover.
1.9k words
3.5
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers

Oh yes - this is so much better. This large rock by the roadside is a far better place to use as our new letterbox. It's large enough to sit on, and look as if just resting, should anyone pass by, but best of all, there's plenty of room underneath the rock for us to hide the plastic box with our letters in. Yes - this will do very nicely, and we both pass it daily, so it's ideal - well found!

And how do I find you today my dirty Darling? Ready for another good fucking I hope, just like last night?

It's not often that I can fuck you to a standstill is it? Have to dress you and then carry you back to your car -- my Giddy Girl unable to walk, and totally legless! Apologizing for not being quite yourself. Feeling all light headed and confused after having one last climax too many!

Seeing you Zil, completely shagged out of your mucky mind like that is a truly unforgettable sight. I've seen you return to me when we've been together at parties, looking very soiled and spunky, with that dirty grin on your face, and knowing full well that you've just been rogered hard. And I've also seen you screwed rotten on a dinning table once, by half a rugby team, when you were their lucky mascot, and would you believe, you were still shouting for more? But to fuck you myself to a complete standstill is quite an achievement, I can tell you!

I know it wasn't just my hard cock or hard work on my behalf that made you crumple up like that, it had to be the way you so readily threw yourself into our randy rutting. You really go for it girl, don't you? All tits blazing, and you firing on all three holes at once.

It's quite amazing how just after only a week or so without getting it together, we're so fucking ravenous for each other. I know I was nearly out of my mind lusting for you. Given another few days without your luscious body to satisfy me, then who knows who I might have been driven to fuck?

It's all about our own delicious dirty desires, that only you and I can satisfy by my cock and your cunt cumming together as many times as it is possible for us to cum.

You have no idea Zil, how my heart pounds as I wait for you by the garden gate, standing there so excited in the dark. Having been on hold for the past hour. Watching out for that beam from your headlights as it comes up the other side of the hill, shining up into the night sky, and then lighting up the road as you drive over the crest and down the hill towards me. At half a mile away you seem to take an age to cover the ground and then of course it might not be you after all. I always have to stay hidden right until you slow down at the gate before rushing out to open it so that you can drive in, and I can close it behind you, and we are hidden from the world.

I love our first hungry kiss. Tight up against your car, as you step out and I hold you close and pin you there. Feeling you with hungry hands, feeling you so naked under that flimsy dress you had on, while you take my cock in your hand and fondle it for me gently, as if politely renewing an old acquaintance, and saying, " How do you do Cocky, are you up to fucking me tonight?"

And don't I always have to test the water so to speak? Dip my finger in you to see how wet you are, before we do anything else. Just as I'm waiting there all stiff for you, so I love it, when in return, I feel you all wet for me. So wet that it always makes me gasp with surprise and amazement while you giggle, and tell me it's only because you've been so looking forward to our meeting.

We didn't need the sturdy outdoor table on the patio last night to use as a fuck altar, did we? No need to spread you over it and do you this way and that in the moonlight. Your head resting on a couple of pillows while your dress would be abandoned in the warm night air. But I couldn't help myself as we walked past it and I pushed you back across the tabletop and unbuttoned your dress all the way down the front so I could lovingly fondle your firm bare breasts, and lick your delicious cunt for you.

How hard your nipples were Darling, and how wet and juicy were your luscious labia lips, as I worked my tongue up over your salty slit. Then pushing into it, and probing you as far as I could with my tongue till finally finding that little hooded bud of yours, whose only purpose in life is to be pleasured and make you scream for sex.

What a wonderful little friend she's been to you all these years. What untold pleasures, she must have given you, as you frigged her? Stroked her and teased her into the highest heights of arousal so that she grew in size to give you a little 'hard-on'. And always so sensitive to the touch, that I could bring her off sometimes, just by blowing on her.

We've always been very oral haven't we Zil? We always love to lie with our heads between each other's legs, breathing in that full-bodied bouquet of each other's sex.

Damn it - but you do taste so good! I'd know that taste anywhere. Even if I was blindfolded and there were a dozen cunts in a line to taste, I'd pick you out every time, no problem!

Last night we had the place to ourselves, which was great, and I could take you inside and fuck you at leisure on the floor, or up against things, or over things, and just about everywhere we wanted to fuck each other.

I love doing that, to give you it in so many places and so many different positions. Remember when I had to answer the phone as you bent over the back of the sofa and were about to cum for me, with my cock so deep it was knocking on the door of your womb, and you gasping, "Don't stop John!"

I'm sure the caller heard you. He never quite asked me outright what was happening, but he did want to know if I was all right?

You were all right my Zilly Zil, weren't you? ... You were simply magnificent. Giving yourself to me so lovingly sometimes, and on other times so damn right dirtily. Especially when you used your big vibrating rubber Dick on yourself, as I bummed you on the rug by the fireplace. Then you talked dirty to me didn't you Darling? That made you tell me to "Fuck your slut hard!" That made you smack your lips together and groan and swear at me as you came. How I love that feeling of the buzzing Dick on my cock too, as I ass-holed you. Feel it vibrating right through your body from front to back ... you gorgeous girl! We both get so blown away by that, don't we, and just cum and cum?

And talking about cumming and being blown away, I often wonder about our multiple-orgasms together?

I suspect that you were a born 'cummer' and always could cum over and over just like you do. Helped on no doubt, by your elder sister teaching you how to masturbate at a tender age which must have got you started along the path to multiple clitorial pleasures. I'm sure you came to me Zil, fully orgasmic in every way! Fully operational for every man's whims and wishes, and just up for anything he wants to give you.

I do wonder though, if I just had the one orgasm with you, on our first date, or did we fuck for ages and bring each other off dozens of times? It's such a long time ago, and is something I don't really ever think about, as luckily it just happens.

I do however remember us once counting the number of times we each came as we watched one of our home movies. That was most interesting, as who ever came first, would trigger the other into cumming too, if only a second or two later. Sort of, great minds think alike, or perhaps bonking bodies do?

I know I can actually talk you into cumming for me, just by telling you to. By telling you that I'm going over the top and I want to feel you cum with me. You snort and gasp eagerly, and I always feel your cunt kick into action as I loose it and we crash together into a sea of fantastic fuckery.

Not all orgasms are huge, mind-shattering climaxes, but mostly little shudders and sighs, lovely to feel, but leaving us ready to go onto the next and the next. Now and then I have a really big one and those always leave me totally drained and as if I'd shot my spermy load into you, and I'm completely finished, but luckily not quite!

After a big one I have to drag myself back up from the depths of shaggery. Back up to where you are waiting for me to fuck you some more. It takes a good minute or two to catch my breath but my cock is still hard and off I go with added vigor, for another rollicking round with you my lovely magical mistress.

And when our time together has to end, I love to finish you off, and splash that thirsting cunt of yours with my pent up seed, so we can at last have peace of body and mind. There is nothing in this world so wonderful as that very last time when we both know this it, and you go completely mad for me and I for you.

The tightening of my balls, as my cock grows ever harder by the second, while your own cock cavern expands as if to make more room for my cumming explosion of sperm and then finally that rhythmic pulsating, squeezing of your cunt's walls as if trying to extract every last drop of spunky-do from me.

That is always the climax of all climaxes. The ultimate, the little death, where we both die, but happily live to fight another day!

I must end now Zil, but you will have noticed, I left our Journal in the box too. I've written up the last fuck we had before last nights, and now look forward to your version of the same tryst, while still fresh in your mind.

I always love to read your version of the same night. I think my accounts are always a bit crude to say the least. Not that you are not the loveliest, horniest, sperm-loving slut, I have ever known, but you write just so beautifully too. You have a much better way with words than I do and I really feel that you recall every thrust of my cock up you in far better detail than ever I could. I love to hear you tell it just how it was for you.

I write to try and get you off, make you want to play with yourself while thinking about me. You write, my beloved Zil, to make me loose my mind over you, which I did completely, many years ago!

VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers