Legs in an Elevator

Story Info
Man and woman stuck in an elevator explore a fetish.
1.6k words
4.28
44.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
90 Followers

A hundred and sixty feet up in the air, trapped between Floor 15 and 16, I reluctantly dropped to the floor and loosened my tie. The woman across from me leaned against the wall and muttered, "Just great," and checked her watch. I had just called down to maintenance, and they said it would be at least an hour before they could get us any help. Fortunately it wasn't too hot in the elevator. Yet. I dreaded to think what it would be like after a half hour.

I flipped open my cell phone and called my partner, letting him know I would be late. As I spoke, I watched my fellow prisoner. She was gorgeous, in a white blouse and black skirt. She stepped out of her black high heels and I finally noticed that I had an uninterrupted view of her legs. That wasn't like me; normally I'm all about the legs. But I had noticed now. I told my partner I would call him back and hung up.

"Excuse me. Could I borrow your phone? Mine's not getting any service."

"Sure." I said. I stretched up and handed the phone to her. She smiled her thanks and dialed a number, and I took my time examining her long, beautiful legs.

"Hey, it's Elaine. No, I'm still at the offices downtown." She started to pace, turning her back to me. She had red hair, up in a bun, and several loose strands trailed down over the collar of her blouse and jacket. Nice firm ass, and legs that were obviously the result of countless morning Pilates routines. Her stockings were white, and I pictured them sliding over those muscluar calves, her foot perched on the edge of my bed as she...

"Okay. Bye-bye." She hung up and turned to hand my phone back. "Here you go."

"Uh, thanks." I took the phone and noticed her eyes dipped toward my lap ever-so-briefly, then moved away. She pretended to be looking at my briefcase and then rolled her shoulders and began pacing again. When she rolled her shoulders, her blouse pulled across her breasts and it was all I could do not to groan. Then I realized what she had seen.

I looked down to confirm my fears. Yep, the little general was saluting, tenting my pants for all to see. Shit.

I didn't know whether I should apologize and swear I wasn't a pervert, or just let it go. She seemed willing to ignore it, so I cleared my throat and shifted so that it wasn't quite so apparent. Finally, Elaine sat down across from me and stretched her legs out. She curled her toes and rested her head against the wall of the elevator.

I couldn't stop looking at her feet, her long legs, those white stockings. I licked my lips and focused instead on the ceiling of the elevator car. 'Try to think of something else,' I told myself. 'Anything else. Baseball. Think about how pissed off Michael will be when he has to deal with the client all by himself. Think about...'

And then I could only think about Elaine's feet, because one of them was suddenly in my lap. I looked down in shock and watched her brush the arch of her foot against the bulge in my pants. I looked up at her and she was giving me a devilish smile. "Come on. I saw you looking. And I saw that you enjoyed it. We might as well have a good time in here, wouldn't you say?"

I licked my lips. "Uh... w-well..."

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're suddenly shy."

I raised my eyebrows and put my hand on top of her foot. I squeezed it, rubbing the arch with my thumb. "Oh, I'm always game, sweetheart." I lifted her foot to my lips and gave her big toe a kiss through the stocking. I licked it, then moved on to the other four, taking my time. I kept my eyes locked on hers. They were wide and green, locked on my lips and tongue. I saw her lips part, her breath coming in harder, faster gasps as my tongue moved over her foot.

She brought her other foot up and pressed it against my crotch as I licked her toes. I reached down with one hand and pushed her foot away long enough to unbutton and unzip my trousers. I pushed my boxer shorts down and pulled out my hard cock. I let it go, and her foot immediately brushed against the side of my shaft. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips hard against the heel of her foot.

Elaine rubbed my cock with one foot while I worshipped the other with my tongue. She curled her toes and ran them from the base of my shaft to the head, then teased the head with the pad of her big toe. I let go of her foot and it dropped to my lap. She put her left foot under my cock, holding it up, and pressed her right foot against the opposite side. I groaned and pressed my back against the wall, lifting my hips and feeling the soft press of her soles.

Elaine began to stroke me with her feet, rubbing them against the sensitive skin of my cock. "God, that feels good," I said, my voice strained. I rocked my hips, fucking her feet. I could hear her breathing and opened my eyes, watching her hand move under her skirt. We exchanged smiles, and I said, "Your foot feels so good on my cock, Elaine."

She groaned and brushed her toes over the head of my cock. "Come all over my feet. Shoot your come onto my legs."

I couldn't stop myself, and my come spilled onto her ankle, a few more strokes, and ropey strings of it shot over the slope of her foot, her toes and calves. I sagged against the wall, her feet still closed around my cock as my come dripped down them. I watched as she clutched her breast through her blouse, twisted and arched her back. I was transfixed as she masturbated to orgasm, her face almost as red as her hair.

Then she shocked me. She let go of my cock and bent her leg like a human pretzel. She clutched her foot and brought it up to her lips, a dainty pink tongue running over her stocking as she licked my come off toes. I grabbed my cock and lunged across the car. Elaine yelped as I fell on top of her, and she dropped her leg onto my shoulder. I kissed her hard and she grabbed my limp cock with her hand. She stroked it quickly, her hand wet from being inside of her pussy, and I started to get hard again.

"You want it?" I gasped, pressing my sweaty forehead to hers.

"Yeah, yeah," she managed to say.

I pushed between her legs and guided my cock to her pussy. It was wet, eager, and my cock slid easily inside of her. We both groaned at the sensation, and I thrust hard, fucking her against the wall. She clung to me, fingernails digging into my shoulders, panting in my ear as I fucked her.

She came quickly, and continued to work me with her kegel muscles until I managed a second, less impressive orgasm inside of her. We kissed again, she let me suck her tongue, and we pulled away from each other reluctantly. I sat next to her and tucked my cock into my pants, and she peeled her stockings off, suddenly reluctant to touch the come splattered on it. I didn't blame her. She wadded them up into a ball and said, "Souvenier?"

I chuckled. "Sure, why not." I took the stockings and stuffed them into the pocket of my pants. I could already see myself wrapping them around my cock when I revisited this afternoon in the privacy of my apartment. We sat there for a few minutes, and then I said, "In the fantasies, the elevator is always fixed right after and we have to scramble to get dressed."

"Yeah, well, in the fantasies, you're George Clooney with a nine-inch cock."

"Ouch."

She nudged me and said, "I'm sure I'm a disappointment, too, compared to your fantasy woman."

"Nope," I said. "Damn close."

She laughed and rested her head against the wall of the car. After a couple of minutes, she moved to the back wall of the elevator and put her feet in my lap. I started to rub them without being asked. Every now and then, I would lift one foot and kiss the toes. The sounds she made were more than enough to get my cock hard again.

Unfortunately, fantasy and reality split once more. Just as I was getting ready to go for Round Two, the service phone rang. I answered and discovered they were just a few minutes from getting us back on ground level. We put ourselves together, and I reluctantly watched her feet slide back into those torture devices called shoes.

"I definitely didn't expect to enjoy this afternoon as much as I did," she said. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." I kissed her lips and squeezed the ball of stockings in my pocket. When the elevator doors slid open, we were the picture of professionalism. She told me she hoped to see me around sometime, and I said the same. We exchanged cards and I waited until she walked away before I looked down at hers.

My partner and I often did business in these offices, and according to her card, she worked in the building. I stuck the card in my jacket pocket and headed across the lobby. I had the feeling I was going to volunteer to come downtown a whole lot more in the future.

SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
90 Followers