Legs of Beauty

Story Info
Deep mind wordplay games of sex and sharing.
1.1k words
3.67
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legs of beauty could not hide the fact that the "Corriledge" began in the first reign of planetary disturbance. Truly, this is a strange sentence to start with, but so be it. It is the result of a drifting mind in the early hours before dawn. With the first new word "Corriledge" a whole new dictionary begins from words that spring out of the nothingness.

But let me find some meaning to this new word and the strange sentence, which at the time of it's first writing had no meaning for me. Neither does the sentence make any sense. Join me as my mind rambles on until we create meaning to this silly sentence.

When the human race was young, men fought for survival and enjoyed their games of survival for they brought fame and false honor. When technology freed men from the need for the survival behavior modes, no one said, "STOP". So cultures continued with the macho images being upheld and no one taught little boys to masturbate, but only to equate sex and hunting and the violence of the Kill. Frustrated males matured slowly, while technology leaped and bounded. Cheap Labor enslaved thousands on every continent under different guises and woman were no exception to the slaughter of self-esteem and self-determination. Good men were too good to play the political games and not bad enough to win at leading the masses. So nobody won, but the rich got richer. And the planet marched on. Global technology began and left human social advances back thousands of years.

Somehow, someone came and woke up the world and restarted the calendar. Some saw the new awakening coming to power and political controllers stomped on its little growths, not knowing the earth itself was protecting this new life. And the new life spread and revealed you shouldn't enjoy or profit from trying to control anyone but yourself. And some enslavers agreed and did "STOP" and some homes were disturbed. And enslaved races cried out "STOP" and some nations were disturbed. Then some women began to say, "STOP". The awakening of women began and the planet was disturbed, but even the rebellion was well controlled and exploited. The growing financial market of women began to attract advertisers and women began to reign among the masses. And every soap opera and commercial on television shouted "Hurrah for your valor, Do this, Buy our products and you'll be a woman" and the world controllers whispered "As long as not too many become awake".

Brainwashed thinkers have little narrow mental limits and broad, diverse physical limits because they are free to roam the world. They are given riches, as they will not threaten to change the world. They don't think outside the proverbial box and the planet marches on. Free thinkers have vast imaginations and far reaching mental limits to what they believe can be accomplished. They are an ever-increasing threat to planetary stability for they speak of painful necessary growth -a Planetary Disturbance.

One way to occupy the masses and manipulate their finances is the frustration of sexual desire. This technique continues to work well on males. Curiosity is activated far more times than testosterone. Religion, tradition, advertising and a few other time honored operations tease men with the hints of the beauty of women. They shout "Shame on him, the pervert who wants to see a woman naked." They whisper "Buy our products and woman will come running for you, but we'll still call you a dirty dog."

The Internet brought the views of women that men had occupied their wondering thoughts with, until there was little need for the imagination. Everything you wanted and didn't want to know about the human female anatomy. For many men we're thankful to have seen what many women look like before we die. Surrounded by the beauty of women and educated in sexual management is a state that is a vital key in the advancement of the human race. We don't have to try to possess everything we see. Unlearned children do that. The new relationship between women and far less frustrated men will destroy many current traditions and customs, but will be based more on truth and trying to be "With" a woman - rather than "In".

The Internet did bring some sickness to light but through it all it did bring the full beauty of women to the sight of all men. The Web brought the image of all types, sizes and shapes of women. Now when a man looks at a clothed woman, he can imagine the hidden parts from the scores of comparable women he has seen. The burning curiosity is reduced in the equation of his interaction with her. The full beauty should be commonplace and natural, competing the views of war-torn cities and concrete.

Increased masturbation and reduced frustration produced calmer minds for those who could leap past trained guilt and suppression to begin the management of their own sexual nature. The sexual link in the chain controlling the unawakened masses of the men of this world now had been unintentionally weakened. The change in men began taking place but was unorganized. World Controllers didn't foresee this. All they saw was a new opiate for the masses. And for many that is all it is. But for the free thinkers, the legs of beauty were a cover story for a new freedom that began with the Internet and the affordable personal computer.

The Web opened the doors to vast new worlds of thinking. Ideas from around the world can now be correlated to produce new levels of ideas. From this precipice free minds stand ready to begin, not just a journey, but also a flight into the higher skies of global thinking. This is the territory where the world controllers make their decisions. Now many more can see and decipher their moves, for like an eagle we stand on an extremely high ledge to enter the arena of Global Correlated Concepts - the "Corriledge".

The Corriledge began on the Web, hidden from the World Controllers, who only thought that the sexual pictures brought an immense time-consuming mental occupation for ALL the masses. They underestimated the act of creating a world community, including many bright humans. They didn't know that for many it brought a freedom of thought. For me, I have seen past the overwhelming hot images of women to notice the new world community of humans sharing ideas and it is Marvelous! And it all started when the revolution of women began to upset the world. In other words, - The legs of beauty could not hide the fact that the "Corriledge" began in the first reign of planetary disturbance.

Curious - I did not plan on this definition or meaning to the first sentence.

It came as I wrote. The sentence still sounds silly, but it was just the mind correlating concepts in fun, and I think some truth got out.

HumanEndeavor