Legs Wide Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that justifies the peerage being retained when the clock eventually turns back and we return to sustainability living in order to survive because the peerage appears to have leadership qualities (laughter). And I think this grand hall should stay because I'm told the structure in 283 years old and that tells me it's gained its stripes in sustainability. But before you consider applauding that, whether it would be used for posh luncheons or as a multi-level pig raising facility I have no idea (applause and laughter)."

"Ma'am," Leo said pointing to a nearby woman. "On the day the world finally runs out of petroleum products and you are in in car on the A1, what would you do?"

"Call my husband I guess."

"Phone your husband? Well I have news for you. Your husband can't get to you because his Range Rover has run out of diesel. Panic is rife. People all over the world are ringing their hands and saying, 'Woe is me'. Oh and now the telephones are not working. A guy comes along smiling happily riding his bicycle but an out-of-fuel lorry driver jumps him, knocks him off his bike and cycles back to London to collect his young daughter from school because mom is at work at the factory. Oh no she isn't. The factory has ceased production. There is no electricity to drive the machines and no deliveries of raw materials are being made and no products are moving out and no new orders are being received. So the entire staff leaves and those people walk home, but walk home to what?"

"Need I ask but chaos and despair would be good descriptions."

"Ma'am how many types of vegetables are growing in your garden?"

"None, I live on the 15th floor of a luxury apartment block."

"Well I hope you can find food after you walk down all those stairs because the lifts are not working. But even if you had a vegetable garden that would be looted during the ensuing chaos and stores would have been looted."

"So half the population dies off from starvation and in all probability a quarter of the surviving half are murdered for their land and other assets. We now leave that depressing situation and jump forward some years."

Most of his audience were gazing at Leo in fascinated horror while some of the elderly were at peace dozing.

"People are living in well-organized communes. The need to band together tribally is well-recognized. The most prized possessions of any communities are heavy horses for pulling ploughs and harvesters. They protect their resources from marauders with clubs and knives and sickles because guns are useless with ammunition having run out. Thankfully home-made matches are available, for a price, as is oil squeezed from seeds to light lamps."

"And so we go on."

"So when will this happen?"

"Not in your lifetime."

"And it will occur slowly and progressively and with alarm bells ringing, people, populations and Governments will be of managing change and preventing much of it from galloping upon them."

"The question is will it happen?"

"The answer is yes. Our changing weather patterns at present indicated just how ineffective we are at halting such change and the other big thing working against us is spiraling world population; it's virtually out of control and will remain so because collectively we apparently find it impossible to work together effectively to control population sizes. The starving populations in Africa are just one example but remember it's a world problem, not just an African continent problem. You have to ask why do people breed when starvation and hopelessness lie ahead of them? Clearly thinking has to change.

"Desirable standards of stewardship of both natural and human resources are of prime importance to deal with the problems ahead of us. I teach conservation studies at a local high school and must say I'm greatly impressed at the attitude of most of my students and their keenness to advance their understanding of conservation. I really do think some young people are buying into awareness and that's the start."

"And what about myself? I farm 212 adult sheep which is a low stocking rate on the land my father owned before me and he started his idea of sustainability before I was born. But the thing here is because of the low stocking rate and minimal change to the land, the retention of the natural environment means plants, animals, insects and naturally-occurring micro-organisms result in a teeming wildlife population on those 290 acres. My sheep are happy, I know each of them by name, much like a school principal who before the end of term one of the school year knows all several hundred students at his or her school. I can't claim they know all students at much larger teaching establishments. My sheep know I'm their guardian and I can go up to anyone of them and lift them up without resistance, but I stay clear of the rams when they are horny (laughter). By the way my ancient breed of sheep, male and female, has two or four horns. Natural occurring polls are extremely rare."

"Well that's it. If tomorrow you take greater care of what you buy and what you throw out, you'll know the message I have delivered here is getting through to you. You know every little bit you do is a contribution, every positive thought about conservation counts. You might even start discussing conservation topics with your family and friends. As I said, every little bit counts in the process of going forward. Thank you and remember it's probable the really bad things they lie ahead will not occur in our lifetime. But we must do our bit to hold off that inevitable."

People clapped and the president called for questions and they came thick and fast with some questioners attempting to discredit Leo. He didn't argue with them, saying mildly they were entitled to their opinion and he hoped they had sight of the big picture.

During the address Leo had been photographed by three photographers from different newspapers and he was told his address would be reported in brief.

He and Jane took a cab to Paddington Station for the short train ride to Maidenhead.

They had a happy time together without much touching and Leo's mother placed them in separate bedrooms, as to be expected. Because after all her son had advised he'd only just met Jane.

The young couple left in the Defender next morning, Leo's mom whispering to him that Jane was the best of his female friends ever.

Jane said, "I repeat what I said yesterday, you spoke well and your address went down very well I believe."

"Yeah."

"And that was a lovely photograph of you published in your father's newspaper."

"It was."

"What do you think of me?"

Leo eyed Jane.

"I'd like to see our friendship develop."

"Oh really; how soon?"

"We could book into a hotel instead of driving you home today."

"Oh yes."

"What sort of answer is that?"

She blushed and said an answer that left her embarrassed.

"Well if we don't commit we won't do it, will we?"

"Omigod you don't hold back, do you?"

"Jane I'd like to explore your body."

She squirmed in her seat, patted her hair and said all right, she agreed they should stop somewhere.

They booked into the Hilton at Basingstoke.

They liked the room and Jane said, "Um should we walk to the city center?"

"I vote sex."

"It's not even lunchtime."

"Well we'll really look forward to eating after doing it."

"Well then we better start. Kiss me."

Leo had been around the block quite a bit but he had no idea of Jane's sexual experience and so decided to advance carefully. Kiss... kiss what?

Well he needn't had been apprehensive. He moved it to kiss her and Jane grabbed him and slammed her mouth against his and their first real kiss was a beauty, hard and lush that got their hearts racing as the sensors in their bodies began signally wildly 'More, more'.

Jane responded to her body. She pulled one of Leo's quite big mitts down on to a breast and his hand squeezed with practiced ease, so beautifully in fact that she had to swallow a rush of saliva and no doubt imagined the rush of blood to her nipples and vulva, or wherever parts the fabled blood rush was designed to saturate.

He was breathing more heavily on to the side of her face as they locked into another kiss and that indicated he was also coming on heat.

Their mouths opened, their tongues wandered and touched and Jane groaned and pulled Leo's hand off her breast and aimed it for her nether region and would have known he'd know what to do because what male didn't? Well none in her experience.

She groaned again and his hand accelerated to reach her area of need.

Her legs opened wide.

"Legs wide open," she giggled as Leo pulled away to jerk out a breast and he said, "What?"

"I'll tell you when you're old enough to be told of such a thing."

"Eh," he mumbled but as his thumb bent over a very upright nipple her attention focused on the attention she was receiving.

Jane was juicy by the time his two fingers slid into her and as they wiggled and his thumb strummed where it was designed to be used for strumming, her senses soared and her spirit journeyed across the room, out the window, over windows and into the clouds and she groaned and came over his ruthlessly invading fingers.

Leo had felt the shudders of her lower trunk and the extra wetness and wondered what to do now, pull it out and say hey suck this? Perhaps she didn't suck?

Jane came to the rescue. She murmured dreamily, "Shove in the real thing."

That was the green light.

Leo lowered her gently to the carpet and followed, struggling successfully to free his erection as he followed her to the floor.

She grabbed it and wheezed, "God what's this, something borrowed from a pony?"

Leo's chest swelled in pride and that added another quarter of inch to his erection that had appeared to already be at maximum length.

With legs wide open, Jane slowly fed it in, all of it.

They had both been grunting softly and now Leo slid both hands across the cheeks of her butt, delighting Jane with the sensuous feelings as his hands continued along her thighs and almost all the way down her calves and then he lifted and spread her legs really wide open.

That facilitated ever deeper penetration and to Jane it felt as if the top of his scrotum was squeezing into her.

She shrieked and came heavily.

"Can you go on?" Leo enquired solicitously as he continued to build pace.

"Oh yes," she yelled. "Stop now and I'll kill you."

Well that did it. Instead of bumbling around like two new kids on the block as couples new to each other often do in their first bang, they locked in harmoniously to thunder on to reach a splendid grand finale.

As Leo pulled off the condom and squeezed the contents over her tits and they both rubbed in the goo, he said, voice almost rasping, "That was one of my best ever fucks."

"Mine too," Jane said unafraid. "I hadn't realized I was big into repeat climaxes until today. When will you be ready to go again?"

Leo's face took on a sweet smile as if hearing a celestial choir.

On their way south next day, Jane said she'd like a couple more days of being with him.

"I enjoy your company and really enjoyed having sex with you."

"Okay we'll go to your place and you can pack for a few days or longer, although two hours might be enough to sate your curiosity because my home is pretty basic and untidy."

"Would it be okay if I tidied it a bit?"

"Yeah I think so providing I can find things."

"Well then, problem over."

* * *

Jane packed a bag for several nights' stay humming happily and thinking sex had never been so good for her. If wasn't because he was big; he was attentive and inclusive, keen to ensure she was enjoying it too. She wondered who else he was having sex with.

On the way out of her flat (apartment) where she lived alone, Jane decided to take her computer just in case she decided to stay longer and write while he was away teaching. God this was just like an adventure into the unknown. It wasn't quite warm enough to run around in the nude but summer was stepping relentlessly toward them. Hopefully he served something better than boiled grass and chopped gorse and heather. But she knew she'd cope because she was a descendant of Neolithic Man.

"Hi, me Jane. Neolithic woman," she laughed as she opened the front door to begin her adventure.

Jane looked in dismay at the apparent dreary landscape of heathland melding into folding low rises. There were some stunted trees, suggesting the terrain was windswept. God nothing could live here, it was so desolate. His sheep must be in barns being feed hay and grain supplements.

"Are your sheep in barns?"

"Barns? I don't have barns. I do have one used to house sick sheep or sheep birthing prematurely in stormy weather that I also use for storage, propagation, a workshop and parking Bessie."

"What's Bessie?"

"You are riding in her."

God he had a name for his clapped-out vehicle although she had to admit during her travel in it the Defender hadn't missed a beat.

Leo got out to open the gate. She got out to learn how to operate the fastener so she could open the gate in future.

"Let me see if I can unhook the thingy.

"Easy."

She placed the hook back into the staple and released the side-mounted spring.

He turned and kissed her.

Jane thought Omigod, what that romantic or was it not?

Pulling away, Leo unleashed a piercing whistle.

Jane saw a speeding black and white dog racing towards them.

"So she didn't hear Bessie."

"She would have picked up the sound of Bessie when we were at least half a mile away. But she was on guard of the buildings and is trained to remain at her station unless called.

The Collie halted short of Leo and then walked in holding up her head to be patted.

"Is it okay for me to touch her?"

"Yeah her disposition is as gentle as yours."

Jane thought the dog was cute and picked her up and she licked Jane's cheek with one stroke and then went completely relaxed.

"Jess has said hi, she's now ready to be put down."

Straightening after lowering the dog to the ground, Jane said, "You call your dog Jess?"

"It appears so. I thought you'd named your heroine in 'Legs Wide Open' after my Border Collie?"

They laughed.

Jane noticed as Leo moved Jess moved, the gap between them remaining the same. She marveled quietly at that.

They approach a thicket and she saw a hare run into it and saw at least six birds dart about. Omigod there was life in desolation."

He guessed her thoughts.

"You weren't expecting a farm of verdant green pastures, supported by chemicals, remnants of which find their way into waterways and the slow build-up on the land slowly poisons it although natural weathering may neutralize the chemicals over time?"

"I-I was expecting to see wildlife and sheep."

He just grinned.

"Say something," she said.

"I and my father before me farm this piece of Dorset not a lot unlike the first farmers 30,000 years ago who entered on the heels of those who'd cleared much of the land with fire. That second farming invasion came with an understanding of animal husbandry and farmed successful in terms of their thinking. It's believed they understand the principles of sustainability of the farming the land."

"Omigod, how amazing."

"Yeah and are you aware the coast of Dorset and East Devon comprise the Jurassic Coast World Heritage site and even today dinosaur footprints are being discovered in newly opened sections of quarries?"

Jane almost whimpered she had been aware of that but it was stored away in a recess of her mind.

"There are some people who pay big money for my sheep taken to market because they say the meat tastes wonderful. They are aware my sheep live close to nature and living as they do in the wild and receiving no food supplements enhances their meat."

"Do you eat your sheep?"

He grinned, "Yes modestly and not raw."

The sad thought that he might eat his own sheep dissolved as Jane laughed unrestrained. Wiping her eyes she said, "God you can be so funny."

The cottage scarcely took her breath away. It was a rectangle of stone and windows with a peeling green-painted door under a small overhang. It was almost unnoticeable and then Jane caught herself, thinking that wasn't unplanned. Bushes grey up against the side walls and a line of birch stood close behind it. The roof was steeply-pitched in slate.

"Do you get much snow here?"

"Dorset is known for its mild weather and most years doesn't get much snow at all. But when it snows we can get a dump here because of our elevation."

"Yes the roof stands high."

He grinned.

He opened the unlocked front door and she noticed a rifle with the bolt removed.

"So you hunt?"

"I shoot dying sheep and any dogs and cats that I find on my land. Feral cats are one of nature's criminals because they kill for the sake of killing. I have the occasional sheep stolen so wander around holding my gun conspicuously to deter anyone hiding who is looking for opportunity of rustling sheep."

Jane entered the room in trepidation but was pleasantly surprised. The beams were oak and the oiled wood lining above them provided a darker contrast. The walls against the exterior were left untouched, the heavy dividing wall supporting the room was plastered and painted white and the flooring was lightly stained wood with black sheep skins scattered about. Well the room was untidy but not too bad for a bachelor.

She placed her bag on the bed in the main bedroom that was fairly dark because it had only one low window and two higher smaller ones. The room was austere with the only decoration being two wildlife photographs and a lovely thickly padded velvet antique armchair and a heavy wood dresser than continued on to form a small wardrobe.

He placed her computer and writing bag on the bed.

"What do you think?"

"Comfortable but austere."

"Yeah, needs a woman's touch."

They went into the second bedroom and Jane's mouth fell open. It had been converted into a library/office. The walls were lined with books and she scanned some of the titles and found most were non-fiction.

"I've added plenty of the books because I read a lot. Others belonged to my father and his parents. Dad always said, 'Never throw a good book away' and I never have. I bet you liked him better than my mother?"

Jane colored and said, "I shouldn't say this but I did."

"Yeah and me too. He had tremendous character whereas mom is petty and insipid."

"I-I don't believe I've ever come across anyone being prepared to talk so openly about their parents."

"Stick around baby and you'll learn things about me and from me but above all about my environment and I know I'll learn from you because I've already learned you don't resist being outspoken."

"I think that's fair comment. Where do I shower and pee?"

"Here he said, taking her out and to the far wall.

"There is only a bath. I've never watched a female pee."

"And I doubt that you'll be starting with me. Out you go," Jane said firmly and thinking god he was nobody's clone. He even closed the door for her.

She sat and wondered what it would feel like having a guy watcher her pee. Oh yeah, he was already making her mind work in unaccustomed ways. If it went well during the next 24 hours she might ask if she could stay longer. Well the house had electricity feed but where was the laundry? Omigod, Mr Back to Nature just hung his soiled underpants on a clothesline and left it to nature to wash and dry them for him.

She came out and went through the doorway opposite and into a great kitchen that would explain the L-shape of the living room because the kitchen was rather large.

He was at it again, capturing her recent thought.

"I suppose you are wondering where the laundry is?"