Leila and Nathan

Story Info
Who's taking whom? Two encounters......
1.2k words
4.17
9.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below are two cameo fantasies written specially for Leila.

*******************************

It's summer here and I'm sitting in my office with the warmth streaming in on beams of sunlight. I'm trying to concentrate on the piles of papers in front of me but all I can think of is you, walking up the garden in that sexy red dress you were wearing today. You swing through the door with a smile of mischief on your face and say 'hello, you sexy gorgeous thing - I do hope you're thinking about me'. And I can hardly reply, my breath caught by your erotic beauty framed in the late afternoon sun, your cool fresh scent sharp against the dreary air. You come and perch on my desk, arranging it so the dress rides up and exposes most of your thigh. You lean into me, your hair tumbling into my face, and breathe hotly in my ear. 'Nathan, Nathan, Nathan... you're about to be fucked'. Without looking back you sweep the papers off the desk and reveal that your other hand holds one of my ties. I don't resist as you sweep my wrists behind me and tie them.

'Fuck Lei, this is a bit dirty.' I can't take my eyes from your exposed leg.

You undo my belt and drag my jeans and pants off roughly. My cock is already hard and you wrap your wrist around it and slowly start working it, your face inches away from mine. You have that look of blissed-out arousal on you, your lips semi-parted, your eyes drowsy with desire. You have magic in your hands and soon my hips are bucking and thrusting as the sensations radiate along my shaft. You cease, leaving me hanging, and raise your hand slowly to your mouth to lick off the pre-cum - taunting me. Still sitting on the desk in front of me you spread your legs and the same hand that you have been licking pulls up the dress so your soaked pussy is exposed. Casually, contemplating me, you finger your clitoris. With your feet you push back my chair and stand. Turning around you pull the dress over your head - you are naked. Looking back over your shoulder you watch me watch as you spread your legs and lower yourself towards my cock. 'Want me to fuck you, Nathan? Want me to be your slut?' The head of my cock slips into you and I try to impale you but you have anticipated and rise with me. You work me expertly like this, my head rolling from side to side with the intense frustration of the need to fuck.

You stand and turn around, stance wide so I can see your pussy and the juices streaking down your legs. You reach into your wetness, soak your fingers and moisten your hard nipples. Slowly you lower yourself on to me, this time taking my cock all the way in. For a few moments we are suspended in fire, our faces close together, your hair in my face, our ragged breathing in synch, completely joined, our eyes locked and lost in lust. 'Cum for me babe - fill me with your cum'.

And I am spurting, thrusting, spurting, coming, and you are shuddering, your bottom lip quivering, the heat bursting away from where we are mating.

And you collapse on me, our sweat intermingling and the soft, sweet smell of arousal everywhere and your hair covering my face and your arms around my shoulders and I hear you giggling. Your breath is warm in my ear 'I hope you're not expecting me to pick all those papers off the floor.....'

*****************************************

It's early morning in London, the weak sunlight infusing the room with a pale luminosity which glows on your sleeping face. The bed is warm with the scent of sex and two people sleeping entwined. Outside there is little traffic as yet, the sounds are of early morning deliveries, the departure of traders to their desks, and the distant rumble of the occasional underground train.

You are on a week's research trip to London and my family are away in the country. I have rented a flat for the week in west London, only a few minutes from your research project, in an urban village with cafes, bistros, shops. For a week at least we can be lovers, undistracted by the pressures of work or the fear of discovery. The first few days have been intense, romantic, overwhelming physical. I take you to bed for hours, learning how to work you, pleasure you, objectify you. Even the few hours apart, while you undertake your research, are consumed by mutual thoughts of the next encounter. Our mobiles exchange flirtatious and increasingly erotic texts during the day. By the time we meet back at the flat, there is no time for preliminaries: we claw each other's clothes aside and I fuck you, you always gasping from the power of that first raw penetration.

This morning I have a meeting early and I slip out of bed and open my laptop in the living room. I download the papers but sense you behind me. My absence from bed has woken you and you run your fingers through my hair affectionately, bending down to kiss my neck. As you wander in search of coffee, I watch. Your body is slender under my white shirt that you have pressed into use, your honey legs bare. You are exquisite and as you turn and see me looking your smile radiates and I want you. You turn back to the coffee machine but I am up now, all thought of my meeting abandoned. I put my arms around you from behind and you melt into me, your head tilting to one side exposing your neck (your hair is pinned up) and I kiss it deeply. I place my hands on your hips and pull you into me, you can feel my hardness. 'Mmmmmm' you groan softly and you raise your arm to entangle your fingers in my hair as I work your neck. I am undoing the shirt buttons and it opens and my hands move to your breasts, lightly fingering your tautening nipples. Nathan!' you say, in unconvincing protest 'don't you need to get to work?' My response is to push my fingers between your legs. You groan, more deeply this time, and widen your stance to give me access. You are soaking already and I locate your stiffening clit and start to work it. My finger is expert and you gasp as the desire flashes through you. With my other hand I untie your hair and pull it free. Fisting it, you understand and allow yourself to be bent forward over the breakfast stool.

'Spread Lei' - my voice is part-instruction part-groan. You comply, all slut now, the shirt in disarray and pushed up around your waist. My cock slides in easily and you groan with the sensation of being utterly stretched. With no more preliminaries I fuck you to completion, holding you impaled to the hilt as my hot cum spurts into you......

It is mid-morning and, distracted by memories of the hot morning fuck, you are failing to give the research papers in front of you the attention they deserve. Your phone beeps and you pick it up. The text is from me:

'Lei. I need you on your knees with my cock in your mouth. Home Leila – NOW!'