Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers

I was so much better off than all of the guys I worked with, married or single, that I didn't really care. Most of my single friends went out cruising bars every night. They started out chasing really pretty women, and usually by the end of the night they were happy to go home with anything with a pulse and a pussy. Most nights they went home alone. That's where the expression getting lucky came from. It was so rare that they got any, that they considered themselves lucky when it happened.

My married friends did marginally better. Of course they'd started out hot and heavy and as time wore on they ran smack, dab into matrimonial politics. Their wives only gave it to them once in a blue moon, unless they wanted something.

I got it every night without fail. If we were arguing, we had angry sex. If we were feeling romantic, we had slow and loving sex. If we were feeling playful, we experimented. I had been in and tasted every hole on Leanne's body so many times, that we really had to work hard to find something we hadn't done.

I knew what I had with Leanne. I was young and I was in love. I had never said the words, but I was there every night. I had also started contributing to the household income.

I loved her kids too. There were very few evenings that I didn't come home with some kind of snacks or treats for them. The only fly in the ointment was Jeanne. Jeanne was Leanne's oldest daughter. She constantly found fault with everything that her mother and I did.

Whenever Leanne was away or just not looking, she flashed me or tried everything she could to tease me. "Why are you spending your nights with a woman who's too old for you?" she asked me once.

"Look Jeanne, I love your mom," I said. "And maybe there is a bit of an age difference between us, but if you love her too, you should be glad that she's happy."

She just looked at me and shook her head. Three nights later, she was at it again. Leanne was in the shower and Jeanne put on a snow while I was watching TV. She stood right next to the TV and slowly pulled her skirt up until it was obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties.

I had told Leanne about Jeanne's games, but she just smiled. "Mike, that girl hasn't had a male role model since we lost my husband. She's just acting out because she needs some attention. Is there anything that I should be worried about?"

"Of course not," I said.

"Then let her do whatever she wants. She can get you warmed up for me," she said.

So that night as Jeanne started her show. I leaned back in the chair and watched in appreciation. Her legs were those long thin stems that only dancers and stripper seem to have. They seemed to go on for miles. Her pussy was trimmed in a way that shocked me. Most of the hair was gone, but the hair that was left was in the shape of the letter "M."

She turned around and revealed an ass that was a work of art. Unlike her mother, her ass wasn't flat. And she could shake it with the best of them.

Like her mother, she was a charter member of the itty bitty titty committee, but her upturned nipples were mouth watering. I later found out that the night I thought I saw something in Leanne's room it had been Jeanne watching us.

"You like it, don't you Mike?" she teased. All she did though was to piss me off.

"I get it, Jeanne," I said angrily. "You don't like me. You don't want me here..."

She started laughing. "Mike, are you high?" she asked. "The only thing I don't like is the fact that you're in the wrong bed. But sooner or later..."

"I thought you were supposed to be innocent," I told her. "According to your mom..."

"Always has to be a first time," she said. "When I look at you and her, I can hear the clock ticking in the background. You and I on the other hand have all the time on the world. She can enjoy you for a while. You and I WILL be together."

Even as she said it, I felt a shiver go up my spine. It was like someone pissing on the ground I'd someday be buried under. I could see it in my mind. The two of us fucking like there was no tomorrow. But it could never happen. There was no way that I would ever cheat.

"Everything that she can do for you," she said. "I can do. I will do. I'm her. We're exactly the same. I'm just her in a younger, fresher, prettier package." As she turned and walked away she kept her skirt around her waist until she left the room. She left me with a lingering glance at that beautiful ass.

When Leanne came to bed that night, she was subdued. "What's wrong, Honey," I asked her.

"I really don't want things between us to end," she said softly. "We'll talk about it after."

"After what?" I asked. Her only answer was to inhale my dick. As her lips tickled the hair around the base of my dick, I could feel the muscles of her throat massaging my shaft. And when we coupled it was as if she had to make every stroke last forever. Something told me that she was trying to give me everything she had. It was as if she was trying to pump her soul into me through the cylindrical piece of my anatomy that joined us.

"I'll miss that," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"No strings, remember?" she asked.

"Leanne, I love you," I said. "I want strings."

"Mike, I'm pregnant," she said. I didn't say a word.

"My doctor says that I'm about six weeks along. So it must've been one of those first few nights that we were together. I guess I went overboard. I'm so sorry. But I hadn't been with anyone since I lost my husband. I'll be okay. But I don't want you to feel like you..."

I lay back and stared at the ceiling. "I'm going to have to work really hard at this," I said. "I mean I already love your boys and I'm...you're going to have to watch me..."

"Watch you what?" she asked.

"Leanne, I have to treat them all the same," I said. "I don't want the others to feel slighted or feel like I treat him better than the others because he's mine."

"Mike, I'll let you see him whenever you want, so..." she began.

"I'll see him all the time," I said. "He'll only be down the hall. I'm not going anywhere. There's no way I could ever leave you OR my child."

"Mike, I'm...I'm still shocked by you saying that you love me," she said.

"That's old news," I said. "Everyone already knows that." Then I started hugging her and kissing her all the while holding her gently to let her know that she was precious to me.

"Mike, we need to practice," she said. "After I have this baby, we're gonna' make another one."

"We're gonna' need a bigger house," I said. The next seven and a half months were wonderful. Leanne and I had sex all the way up until she delivered. But sex wasn't all we did. We spent time together. We became truly a family. But once again Jeanne was the only problem.

"It should be me," she hissed. "I should be the one carrying your baby. Do you know how angry I am watching you with her? Even while she got as big as a house, you stayed with her. You kissed her and rubbed her tummy and her feet. That hasn't happened through any of her other pregnancies. You were supposed to be mine."

When the time came to take Leanne to the hospital for Mike Jr. to be born, I was walking on eggshells. I was happy and excited, but scared at the same time. Being a father was a big responsibility. I got her to the hospital and they ushered her into a birthing room. Leanne demanded that I be allowed to be in the room with her. And after a lot of arguing she won. I changed into scrubs and nervously went into the small room. Once there, it was over in a second. Or it was for me. I passed out.

When I awoke, it was over. I asked to see Leanne and my son. The nurse giggled a little and shook her head.

Leanne looked exhausted. She looked as if she had just run a marathon. I know she isn't a beautiful woman. All of my friends thought of her as being barely a step above a trailer park whore. But at that moment, she was beautiful to me. And I began to have thoughts about our future.

"Are you disappointed?" she asked.

"About what, Honey," I asked.

"Honey, Mike Jr. Is a girl," she smiled. "We're going to need a different name."

We named her Alyssa after my mother and to me she was the most beautiful thing on earth.

It took a bit over a month before Leanne was ready to have sex again. She'd been giving me hand jobs and blowjobs until then. One of the wildest things she did was to suck my dick in her hospital room with the nurses just outside of the room.

"I know it's not as tight as it was," she said the first night that we actually had intercourse.

"Shh," I told her. "It's not the size, Sweetie. It's the way you move it. And I love that."

I knew what I had to do, but something inside of me hesitated. And we got so busy living life and taking care of the baby that it was a full six months after Allie was born, that I got off my ass and bought Leanne a ring.

I wanted more than anything else, for us all to be a family. Nothing pulls people together like a shared secret, so I showed the ring to Jeanne to ask her opinion.

Her reaction wasn't what I expected. "Take it the fuck back," she said quietly. There were tears streaming down her cheeks. "You don't have to marry her, dummy. You're supposed to marry me. Again I just felt odd. It felt like Jeanne was telling the truth. So, I waited and thought about it again. I went over it in my mind and every bit of logic I had told me that I should marry the mother of my child.

So, one Wednesday afternoon I got a large bouquet of flowers and headed home very early. All of the kids were in school and Jeanne was off somewhere. The house was deserted. I looked in Allie's crib and she was asleep. The connection between my daughter and me was there from the moment I first saw her, but that afternoon I had business with her mother.

As I turned to leave Allie's room, I heard the springs on our bed squeaking. I thought that Leanne was flipping the mattress or something until I opened the door and looked upon horror.

Leanne was in our...actually HER bed fucking both of our adjacent neighbors.

"Ooh baby, that's the best," she moaned as Hal Jordan, the nearly fifty year old guy who lived next door to us stuffed his dick up her ass. She was slamming her ass back against him the same way she did to me. She actually used the same phrases as he fucked her that she did with me.

At the same time, she was licking the head of Kyle Raynor's dick like it was an ice cream cone. Kyle screwed his face up and shot off in all over her face. His sperm ran down her chin and dripped onto the bed as she continued forcing her ass against Hal.

I stood there, feeling like a fool. Everything my crew told me about women like her came back to me. My anger filled me from my toes to the top of my head. At first they didn't notice me and even after they did, it took a while for their brains to register the possible danger inherent in the situation. The first sound I remember was the sound of the flowers dropping from my nerveless fingers. Then I remember the wet squishy sound as Leanne and Hal's bodies continued slapping together obscenely.

Then time started moving at normal speed again. "Oh shit," screamed Kyle.

"Mike, noooo!" screamed Leanne. But it was too late. Kyle jumped off of the bed and tried to run into the attached bathroom to hide or to get dressed. I was on him in a second. I was enraged. I caught Kyle before he crossed the room. His back was to me but I was a madman. My dreams of a home and a family were ruined. I tried to kick him in the nuts but his back was to me. The angle was slight off.

Kyle was older and smaller than I am. The steel toe of my city mandated safety shoes slammed into the general area of his crotch. I did bruise his nuts, but far more seriously I shattered his Ischial tuberosity. Kyle let out one long scream and fainted from the pain.

I was a madman and I saw Hal. His dick was wet and slick with a mixture of his and Leanne's juices. I wanted him dead. He stepped off of the bed cautiously. He held his hands up in front of him. "Mike, there's no need to over react here," he said, keeping his voice soft and calming. Behind his back he was trying to lift the bedroom window.

"Mike, baby, don't hurt him," said Leanne. Seeing that I was distracted by Leanne, Hal raised the window. My rage overwhelmed my brain and my reflexes took over. In my mind I was back on the football field. I was doing my job. I went after the quarterback. I slammed into Hal with a degree of ferocity that I had never managed when I did play football. All of my hatred and frustration resided in that charge. I knocked Hal through the window. Both the glass pane and the window frame shattered under the onslaught. Hal was knocked through the window. He rolled towards and over the edge of the roof. The only thing saving me from a murder charge was the hedge below that broke his fall.

Hal sprained his neck, broke three ribs and dislocated his shoulder. He also had numerous scratches, gashes and contusions from landing in the hedges.

My rage was out of control as I turned to Leanne. She sat up naked on the bed. Her pubic hair was dripping with a slimy white substance and there was dried sperm caked between her legs as well. Her hair was plastered to the sides of her head with sweat.

I don't know what I might have done to her, if something else hadn't pulled me out of my anger.

"Mike, she isn't worth it," said Jeanne. Her voice, like Hal's was soft and calming. She spoke to me the way a mother talks to her child after a tantrum. "Mike, take me for a ride in your Mustang," she said. "You can teach me how to drive."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "Mike we have a lot to do," she said. In one hand, I still crushed the box with the ring in it. I didn't even think about it until Jeanne mentioned it. "Can I see it again?" she asked. She took it very carefully from my hand. She opened the box and carefully pulled out the ring. The diamond in it sparkled in the sun streaming through the shattered window frame. I could hear Hal screaming for help from below.

"I've changed my mind," said Jeanne. "Don't take it back. Give me a chance to earn this."

"Shut up, Jeanne," spat Leanne. "Get your ass in your room, so Mike and I can talk."

"Mom it sounds kind of stupid for you to be there, talking about you and Mike, while you're naked with some other guy's cum dripping down your thighs," said Jeanne.

She took my arm and we left the house. We just drove. We didn't talk. If silence can be considered a curative agent, I am living proof that it works. After about an hour or so of driving without making a sound, I started to feel better.

"I feel so stupid," I said. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."

"Mike, why would you feel stupid?" she asked. "You didn't do anything wrong. This was all her. I tried to tell you that she wasn't the one for you. But to be truthful, she had me fooled too. I thought that she had stopped fucking those guys when you two got together."

I just looked at her. "You mean this has happened before?" I asked in shock.

"Oh yeah, she used to fuck them all the time," said Jeanne.

"But they're married," I said. "And she's friends with their wives."

"That doesn't mean shit to her," said Jeanne. "My mom is the kind of woman who can't say no to a dick. I think she's kind of a nympho. She can probably fuck them all day long and you all night and be fine."

Things got kind of quiet in the car after that. "If it's any consolation, you are kind of special to her. She hasn't ever let a guy move in with us since..."

"Yeah, I know," I snapped. "Since your father died."

"That asshole she called her husband wasn't my father," she spat. "And legally, he wasn't her husband. He was just some guy she shacked up with. He was an asshole. He was always looking at me and trying to grope me. And he isn't dead either. Do you know how she LOST him? They went to a Wal-Mart store. And while she was looking through the store, he was supposedly in the tool section. When she got done filling her cart up and looked for him she couldn't find him. She looked all over the store and had him paged. She went out to the parking lot and his truck was gone. While she shopped he'd gone back to the house and got all of his stuff and anything else he wanted to take and he took off. I guess he got tired of fucking her."

"I have to figure out what my next move is," I said. "I'll drop you off at home. I have some things I need to do." I didn't even pull into the driveway. I stopped in front of the house and pulled away as soon as she was out of the car.

I went back to my old apartment building and rented another apartment. I called my job and got the next day off. I told them that I had to change apartments and needed the day to move.

I waited until after the sun went down to go back to the house. I didn't want to have a loud confrontation with Leanne when the kids could hear it. It was after ten when I knocked on the door.

"Where the hell have you been?" she asked angrily. "I've been calling you all day. Where's your key?"

"Leanne, I don't want to argue with you. I just came to get my stuff," I said. I reached into my pocket and gave her the papers. She just put them down on the desk.

"Mike, we need to talk," she said. "You're not going anywhere."

"I already got an apartment," I said. "Are the police looking for me?"

"Hal and Kyle went to different hospitals. Both of them are listed as accidents. Neither one of them could afford to have their wives find out what was going on, so no one is looking for you," she said "No one except me, that is."

"Look, Mike, I love you. I feel awful for what you saw. But there's no need for us to break up over this. We aren't married. You don't own me. I chose to give two of my friends some of MY pussy. It's the same pussy that I choose to give YOU every night and every morning and whenever you want it. I already told you that I love you, Mike. And that gives you priority, but it doesn't mean that you own it. We're not married. I never swore to only have sex with you so you need to re-evaluate your thinking. This is our first big problem, so I'll forgive you. But it took a lot of talking on MY part to fix what YOU messed up.

Kyle was in surgery for three hours to repair some bone thing in the bottom of his Pelvis that you destroyed. They say that even when he recovers fully it will always be painful for him to sit. You also came very close to rupturing his nuts.

Mike you drove Hal through a window frame. You pushed him so hard that he fell off of the roof. If it hadn't been for the hedges he landed in, he could have been killed. He has injuries to his neck, back, ribs and shoulder. He also has so many cuts and bruises that they keep discovering new ones. Despite that he was out of the emergency room sooner than Kyle was out of surgery. They're keeping him in the hospital for a few days for observation and to make sure he doesn't also have a concussion because his speech is slurred. Neither of them is a threat to our relationship.

Mike, I'm thirty-eight years old and no one has ever fought over me before. I thought that if it happened I'd feel honored, or I special, but I just feel horrified and ashamed that two men were hurt that severely over something that doesn't belong to any of you. I had to come up with several lies for their wives and the hospitals. Luckily the people at the hospitals don't know that the two of them have any connection to each other. Luckily also that they were at two different hospitals.

I told the people at Kyle's hospital that he fell off of the roof and landed straddling a fence. They bought it because his injuries look like he did that. That's how hard you kicked him over a pussy that isn't yours.

I told the people at the other hospital that Hal fell off of the roof and landed in the bushes. They also bought that.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers
123456...8