Lemonade and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers

I told their wives that we had a leak in the roof and you were at work. I called the two of them and they went up on the roof to see if the hole was big or just something that could be patched. I told them that while they were up there, one of them slipped and grabbed the other and they both fell. Hal landed in the bushes and Kyle hit something else. I still don't know what will happen, when and if the two of them recover, but we'll work that out."

I was too shocked to say anything. I couldn't believe this whore was trying to blame this all on me. I couldn't believe that she wanted me to believe that this was my fault.

One of my old coaches once told me that the best defense was a good offense. I guess I had expected Leanne to beg me for forgiveness and to be sorry. Instead she had attacked, shifted the blame to me and turned the entire situation into a position where it seemed like I was the one who fucked up. I was too shocked to even speak. Luckily I didn't have to.

"There's nothing to work out, mother," said Jeanne. "You're too stupid for words. Mike has been living here for a year, mother. He pays the bills. He buys us food. He sleeps in your bed every night with you. The two of you have a baby together and all of the kids look at him like a step father. He plays with them. He takes them places. How many nights does he come home from work without some kind of treat or new game for them, mother?" Now Leanne was the one on the defensive.

"Mother, do your fuck buddies even care about your kids? They've lived next to us for more than ten years and I'll bet they don't even know the kids' names. All they do is use you, Mother. They use you like some kind of whore and you get nothing out of it. After they degrade you, they go home and spend their money and their time on women who won't do the kinds of things that you do for them. And mother you do have a child with Mike. Or have you forgotten that?

Leanne looked at the floor and tears formed in her eyes. But Jeanne wasn't finished. She continued to attack.

"Mother, Mike loved you. Can you say that about the two assholes that you were fucking? And as far as him owning you...why the fuck do you think he was home in the middle of the day? I begged him not to do it, Mother. I didn't want to see him hurt. But he was stupid, Mother. Unlike those two guys that you keep defending, Mike loved you, Mother. He didn't just want to fuck you. He wanted...he wanted to own you, Mother, but in the nicest way possible."

Jeanne reached into her back pocket and pulled out the ring that I had forgotten about. "Mother, Mike came home with a big dumb assed bouquet of flowers to take you it to lunch and ask you to marry him. Can you believe it? How fucking stupid is that?

I mean who marries a woman who's twelve years older than him? Who marries a woman with six kids and only one of them is his? You're right Mom, there's something wrong with the guy. No wonder you're standing there defending those two assholes over what Mike did when YOU broke his fucking heart."

Leanne just stared at the ring and then started crying. Jeanne went for the jugular then. "But don't worry, Mother, you've hurt him too badly. When Mike moved in here, even with your welfare payments and food stamps you were on the verge of losing the house. Since he's been paying the bills you were able to use your welfare checks and the money Mike gave you for food to pay down the back taxes. Then you used the food stamps that you probably shouldn't be getting since Mike's income made us ineligible for them to buy food with. Mike probably didn't know how slick you are with money, did he?

But Mother, Mike is leaving. The best man you've ever had in your life is walking out the door and you stand there defending two scum bags that treated you like a whore. What are you going to do without his income, Mother?"

Leanne kept crying and couldn't face us. "I know what you're thinking mother. You're thinking you'll just file papers to increase your welfare payments and then sue Mike for child support since you do know what he does for a living and where he works. So you'd get paid double for Alyssa. It ain't gonna' happen, Mom, because Mike already filed to pay child support for Alyssa. That's what those papers are for. We made sure to cross reference them with the state. That means you are ineligible to get paid any more for Alyssa. And once we're in our new place, we may even take her away from you."

"What the fuck are you talking about Jeanne?" snapped Leanne. "Neither one of you is going anywhere. Mike isn't leaving for two reasons." Apparently Leanne had recovered her equilibrium and was trying to go back on the attack. She held up two thin fingers to make her point.

"Reason number one, is that baby he squirted into my belly. He watched her grow from a couple of cells into that squirming, screaming, shitting, little angel who's asleep in that room down the hall. So okay, he's a good guy. He registered to pay her child support. While you've been sitting on your ass texting those dumb assed girls you hang out with, you've missed a few things, Jeanne. He always checks on her first thing in the morning. When he calls me at lunch, the first thing out of his mouth is, "How's Allie?" Mike is pissed at me, but he won't leave his baby."

Jeanne deflated a bit. And immediately Leanne pressed her advantage. "The number one reason though, that Mike isn't leaving is me," she said. "He knows what he's getting from me. And he likes it. He'll go a couple of days...maybe a couple of weeks, but he'll be back in my bed before you know it."

Jeanne laughed at that.

"Who do you think is going to replace me, little girl?" asked Leanne. She laughed even louder than Jeanne did.

"It's certainly, not you, Jeanne. I'll admit that you're prettier than I am. And you're younger than I am, but Honey that's it. You have no idea what to do with what you have. It hasn't even been tested. And while you're trying to figure it out, Mike will get frustrated. He's a full grown man, Jeanne. He knows what he wants and how he wants it. You're going to end up with your feelings hurt and he'll still come back to me."

"You said it yourself Mother," spat Jeanne. "I'm younger, and I'm prettier than you are. I'm also fresher and less of a whore. And what I have is so much tighter that even if I don't know how to use it, he's going to enjoy it much more just because of how it's going to feel. And I'll learn what he likes, just like you had to, Mother. And I can offer him something that you can't. He will own what's between my legs, Mother. He'll never come home to find two guys in his bed with me. And if he wants a baby, we'll have one. Shit, we'll have five of our own."

"Jeanne, go to your room, now!" yelled Leanne. She stomped her foot. "You heard me young lady!"

"Mother, I'm nineteen, not nine," said Jeanne. "Mike, you gave her the papers. You listened to what she had to say. As you can see, she doesn't think she did anything wrong. She never once even said that she was sorry. There's nothing here for us. Let's go. I know that you're hurt and broken up, but we have to move on. I swear to you that you won't regret it. She has no power, here. As long as you pay your child support you can see Allie whenever you want to. So fuck her. Let's go."

Jeanne turned and walked out of the room. I took one last glance at Leanne and then followed Jeanne. I heard Leanne wailing as I left. I didn't pay her any attention, but I did stop in and check on Allie. She was in her crib, beginning to wake up. I picked her up. Her diaper needed changing. I sighed and did it. Then I carried her to Leanne's room.

"I changed her. She needs to be fed," I said. "I'll be by to see her...every day."

"Mike, don't go," she said. "We can make this work." She looked at me and then at the baby in her arms.

"I'll check on her in the morning and after work," I said. "But I'll call first. Just in case you have someone over. Of course it won't matter to me anymore if you do. I'll only be here to see Allie."

The next few days were chaotic. I had to buy furniture because I'd left mine in my first apartment, when I moved in with Leanne. Jeanne insisted on going with me to pick out each piece. And every single thing had to fit with everything else. It was a nightmare.

And we could only shop in the evenings since I had to work during the day. My schedule was pretty hectic. I woke up early every morning so I could go and see Allie before work. Then after work I checked on her again. Allie adjusted her tiny self to my schedule. It got so that she awoke when I came over. So I had to change her and feed her. That meant that Leanne started getting up early to try to tease me the way Jeanne used to.

"So are you and Jeanne doing it yet?" she asked me on the third morning.

"That's none of your business," I snapped at her.

"I'll take that as a no," she laughed. "Pull your pants down. I'll give you a blowjob to remind you of what you gave up."

"Leanne, I'm not a cheater," I said.

"Mike, it's only cheating if you get caught," she said. "Besides, by Jeanne's logic, you and I became a couple when we started sleeping together. Since you two aren't doing it, you aren't a couple yet. So there's no cheating. You can just come home and get all the pussy you want."

I kissed Allie and went to work.

The funny thing about it was that the only thing keeping me from having sex with Jeanne was me. She was nineteen years old. She was actually closer to my age than her mother was. We were living together. And we were definitely attracted to each other. Jeanne was also in full fledged tease mode every night.

So when I got home that evening, I was a little bit out of it. Jeanne had cooked dinner for us. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. Jeanne had often been the one who took care of the kids while Leanne and I were otherwise occupied. Her ability to cook clean and do the laundry should have been expected.

We sat down at the new dining room set that had just been delivered to what looked like an excellent dinner. I complemented her on it several times and she just smiled.

"So, Jeanne, why don't we try out that new flat screen TV after dinner?" I said.

"I don't think so cowboy," she smiled. "I worked my ass off arranging furniture all day. Then I cooked your dinner. So I should get to decide what we try out next. And we're going to try out that new bedroom set."

"We ordered two bedroom sets," I said. "We got one for you and one for me. Which one came? I really could use a good night's sleep."

She just shook her head and laughed. "Mike, when we were at the furniture store, you were still heartbroken over my dumb assed mother. But you're a grown man and a strong one. You're tough enough that we can move on now. There's only one bedroom set. I cancelled the other one the day after we left the store."

I kept eating as she spoke. "Mike, my mom doesn't know everything. I don't have a lot of experience, but I'm not a virgin. I'm over eighteen and I've wanted you for a long time. Besides, I know what happened this morning. My brother Terry and I are extremely close. He tells me everything that goes on in that house. So, you, going to check on my baby sister and my mom trying to convince you to get some of her skanky old pussy is not going to fly." I was shocked then.

"I'm glad you didn't give in to her, Honey," she said. "But I need to give you a reason not to." We didn't talk much after that.

A short time later, I got into our new bed nervously. A few moments later, Jeanne came into the room. There was no prelude. She didn't try to tease me. She just shucked off the long T-shirt she'd been wearing. She had on only a pair of panties under it, and she stripped those off too and got into bed.

"Mmmm," she sighed as she rolled over next to me. "No pressure, Honey. You don't have to do anything that you're not ready for. We can just cuddle tonight, okay?"

"I can live with that," I said.

"Mike, I just want you to be happy. I just want you to give us a try," she said. She wrapped her arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Honey," she said.

As I closed my eyes, all I could think about was how firm, yet soft her skin was. And she smelled really good too. Jeanne was wrapped around me like a cheap suit. She had her face snuggled into my chest and was purring lightly. I began to think about how stupid I was.

Like her mother Jeanne is small breasted. But hers were much firmer. And her hard little nipples were calling to me. I could feel her heat on my leg. I wanted her badly. I couldn't help putting my hand on her naked back. Even as I touched her she purred more loudly. She kicked one of her legs over mine and her crotch was open. She hooked that same leg behind mine putting us in a dangerous position.

My dick was as hard as granite and only my boxers separated us. I wasn't sure how the hell she was able to sleep like that.

"Mike," she mumbled. "You didn't kiss me goodnight."

"Yes, I did," I said.

"No, you didn't," she insisted. "I kissed you on your cheek and you didn't kiss me back."

I leaned down in the darkness to find her cheek and found her lips instead. Once we made contact, things got worse. She gently put her hands behind my head to extend the kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue met mine. Then I noticed that she was very softly rubbing her pelvis against me. I wanted her too badly to say anything.

I had to admit that kissing her was really nice. It wasn't remotely like what I did with her mom. "Mike, Honey, we are not going to do anything," she said. "I'm happy just being here like this, kissing you, okay?"

"Mm Hm," I mumbled.

"But Mike, I'm kind of sensitive down there, you know!" she said.

What a fucking tease, I thought. She gets me all worked up and then...

"Mike, Honey, could you take those shorts off, so they don't rub me raw?" she asked.

I stripped off the shorts without another word and she moved back into the same position. Now there was nothing between us. My still granite hard dick was nestled against her warm, wet pussy and we started kissing again.

She didn't taste like cigarettes either. My dick felt something incredibly warm and I realized that it was nestled in that warm place that we both wanted it in. The problem was that her warm place was a lot smaller and a lot tighter than her mom's. It wasn't going to just slide in.

"I'm sorry, Honey," she said. Then she rolled on top of me and impaled herself. There was no comparison between the two women. Jeanne was so much tighter and so much warmer. And when she started rolling her hips and gently stroking her pussy on me at the same time, it was like having my dick in a vise. It took work for her to move, because it was so tight. And we were soon sweating buckets. At the same time, every nerve in my body was firing. I wanted to cum so badly that it took everything I had to hold it back."

"Mike, Baby, I'm sorry," she whined. "I wanted to be so good for you. I tried. But it's so big. It's like there's a log in my pussy. I'm gonna...cuuuuuuummmmm!" Her legs, that had been hooked tightly behind my back released themselves and went slack. "Ooh," she moaned. And at that second, I realized that I didn't need to hold it anymore. I flooded her little pussy with all of the sperm that I'd been storing up since the last time I'd been with her mother. My balls that had become adjusted to letting go a couple of times a day at least, pumped her to overflowing.

"Mike, it's so warm. Oh shit, I'm gonna' cum again!" she screamed. Her voice was almost a whine. Her vagina seemed to be almost pulsing as she came. When she was done, she wrapped her arms around me again.

"I'm sorry, Honey," she said. "I know you didn't want to. But I wanted you so badly. It was sooo good. I feel so good right now. Don't hate me, okay?"

"Jeanne, I wanted it too," I confessed. "And that was really special."

"As good as my mom?" she asked.

"Much better," I admitted.

"Then, can we do it again?" she asked eagerly. And that was how I got started with Jeanne. Within the next few nights it became apparent that she was every bit her mother's daughter. What she didn't know, she learned quickly. And her body was much better than her mom's. Jeanne also had a much more pleasant personality. After a few short weeks, the only rival she had for my affections was her baby sister Allie.

So just over a month after we'd moved in together, I was happy again. Unfortunately my happiness was cut short when I got to Leanne's house one afternoon for my second daily visit to my daughter.

"Your sperm is really potent, Mike," said Leanne.

"I have to admit we made a beautiful baby," I said. "So it must be pretty good at that."

"That's not what I was talking about," she said sadly. "Our daughter is going to be her sister or brother's aunt."

"What are you whining about Leanne?" I asked.

"Jeanne called me this morning," she said. "It's the first time I've heard from my daughter since you stole her. She told me she was sick, so I had her come home. I promised her that she'd be back at your place before you got home. I took her to the doctor. She's pregnant Mike. I'm too God damned young to be a grandmother. Jeanne is too young to be a mother. You have to help me convince her to have it taken care of."

I almost slapped her. I kissed Allie and drove home as quickly as I could. I ran into the house and found her in the kitchen.

Before she could say anything, I spoke to her. "Jeanne, do you still have that ring I was going to give your mother?"

"Yes, Mike, but we need to talk about..." she began.

"Go, get it," I said. She shrugged her shoulders and went to get the ring.

She came back. "Jeanne, I need to ask you something," I said. "Do you like this ring? Or can you find a better one?"

"I've always loved this ring," she said. "My mother never deserved it."

"Then put it on," I said.

"Mike, this is an engagement ring," she said. "Are you asking me to...?"

"Are you accepting?" I asked.

"Oh, yes please," she said.

For the rest of that night, we never left the bed. I was more tired that next morning than I had ever been with her mother. Jeanne may not have had her mother's lifetime of experience, but she was a quick learner. And what she lacked in technique, she more than made up in willingness to learn and enthusiasm. Jeanne had no limits. She would literally try anything I wanted.

I should have been extremely happy. I was young. I had a great job and a nice home. Of course, I had my Mustang. I was engaged to a beautiful woman who clearly loved me. Maybe I was just greedy. Maybe Leanne had affected me more than I was ready to admit. But I had a number of problems that kept me from being truly happy.

First, there was Leanne. Maybe I was being a child, but that bitch had hurt me. She had pretty much gotten off Scott free after cheating on me. Sure, I had fucked up her finances a bit. And I had even gone as far as to call CPS on her a couple of times, which had caused her some grief.

By beating their asses I had also cost her the services of her two fuck buddies, but I was sure she could, and probably had, already found replacements. I was also throwing in her face the fact that I was fucking the shit out of her daughter every night and had very quickly gotten her pregnant. But it just wasn't enough.

My second problem, was again probably just me, but although I was going to marry Jeanne and I loved fucking her. I didn't love her. Maybe things between us had moved too quickly. Maybe I was still getting over my feelings of hurt after what had happened with her mother. Maybe I just didn't want to hurt Jeanne, but the fact was that I didn't love her.

Jeanne was so happy she was about to burst. She had made up with her mother and the two of them were planning the biggest wedding I could afford. The poor girl was walking around on cloud nine. I am an honorable man if not an honest one. I would do the right thing and I figured that maybe in time I would come to love Jeanne. I would certainly never leave our baby. But there was a nasty little itch in the back of my head every time I crawled between Jeanne's legs.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,837 Followers
123456...8