Lemonade and White Melons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris rolled his eyes. "Be careful, kids. You don't want a reason to push up the big date."

"Thanks, Chris."

"Bye."

Frau Pearson had been writing Chris every day, and Tuesday's e-mail showed her in a traditional Bavarian dress, with corset, skirt and cleavage baring blouse. It was tough for him to keep his concentration through that evening's shift, and his co-worker wondered why he stayed behind the counter so much.

Wednesday dawned clear and bright, and Chris was prompt meeting Anjie at her house, wearing a red golf hat, plain white t-shirt, long blue shorts and sneakers. She emerged wearing a KU baseball hat, a blue halter top, white shorts and sandals. Chris almost couldn't get pedaling again as they departed.

They rode their bicycles up to campus where they toured Jayhawk Boulevard on foot. She brought her digital camera, and they posed singly by the statue in front of Strong Hall, Anjie poking her finger up its nose. Chris told her his friends always referred to it as the Pterodactyl, and she laughed at it. They sat at Wescoe beach across the street and people watched for a while, then cycled across Crescent and out past the dormitories to West Campus. Coming back, they had lunch in the Union, visited the Bookstore where she purchased a dictionary of obscenity in eight languages, and ended up downtown at a local bar.

Anjie wanted to play Eight-ball, and fortified with a pitcher of frosty refreshment, changed several bills into quarters. The afternoon went aimlessly, both of them were lousy shots and laughed at every easy shot blown and every slop shot made. They talked about everything as the beer flowed: music, High School, New York, fantasy tales, writing, and history. When possible, Chris enjoyed the side view of Anjie's breasts as she leaned over the table, getting a perky brown wink occasionally that made his shorts uncomfortable, and spoiling his already uncertain aim.

They decided to visit Potter's Lake on campus around 7:00PM, and after grabbing a couple of cheeseburgers, rode up past the Campanile to find a spot to watch the waning of the day.

"Do you come up here often?" she asked as they settled on the shore looking east over the lake toward the lone spire of the singing tower.

"Nope." "How come? It's a lovely spot."

"It's also been the gay cruising ground for a long time. Or at least, over on the hill by the Campanile.

"Oh. That's okay, Chris, you're safe with me. I'll protect you."

"Thanks." He laid back on the grass to watch the fading shadows; she lay beside him with her head on his shoulder. For a while, the universe was a lovely place as the wind stirred the trees and the frogs croaked their coarse melodies. After a while, the tower began to sing, with the chimes of the campanile making their mystic reverberations on the hillside.

Just after sunset, they rode back to her house, and she gave him a quick kiss on the lips goodnight. He returned home just before dark, his head spinning and his loins unsatisfied. An e-mail awaited him.

Chris,

We went to a lovely Lake today and spent the whole day on the beach. The water was chill and refreshing, the temperature perfect. Madga and I got some sun, as you can see.

I'm glad you're spending the day with Angela, I hope you had a good time. Of all my grandchildren, she is most special to me. Did she talk to you about reworking some of your other stories?

Tomorrow we go back to München, which I'm looking forward to and dreading.

Love, Anna

The attached pictures were views of a lovely lake, ending with a full body shot of Anna and another shorter, plumper woman lounging on a beach towel stark naked. He was just intoxicated enough that it didn't keep him from going to sleep.

The next morning, he went over to Anna's house to water her flowers, and found Anjie washing windows in a white tube top and black shorts. "Good morning, Chris," she said with a broad smile.

"Good morning, Anjie. How's it goin'?"

"Figured it'd be a good day to do this. These windows are streaked on the outside, and I'm tired of looking at them."

"Fair enough." He collected the hose, and working from the back, systematically sprayed the greenery from the back to front yards.

As he came by the front porch, a mass of soapy water hit his head, accompanied by a giggle. Clearing his eyes, he saw her standing over him, sponge in hand, flinging another sopping piece of suds at him.

He turned his hose upward, moving his thumb over to adjust the spray, soaking her completely as she laughed. She dodged back and forth, turning around trying to get another shot at him, and he followed her back and forth, soaking her ass. He relented and she hit him over the head with the sponge.

After another dousing from the hose he looked at her: her hair plastered back, her clothes soaked, her mouth open in laughter, her body shaking with hysteria. He ducked another swing with the sponge, grabbing her arm and for a moment they stayed there, motionless. Their eyes met and caught each other's, the hose was dropped and her pulled her over to kiss her hard on the lips. She was initially surprised, but responded passionately, wrapping her arms around him, crawling over the rail and wrapping her legs around his waist.

The cold ache in his feet told him the hose was still on, and he put her down to shut it off. Then, he picked her up and carried her into the house, bounding up the stairs to her bedroom, and landing both of them on the bed, where they resumed their passionate embrace. The few wet clothes were cast off; hands and mouths went everywhere.

She pushed him off and spread her legs in invitation. He was hesitant, uncertain to go any farther, but her hand pulled him into position while her eyes pleaded. Slowly, he insinuated himself into her being, finding a warm welcome and an echo of his euphoria. As they began their dance of life together, every concern and worry fled from his mind, yesterday and tomorrow melted away into the sweet, soft exhilaration of now.

To be continued

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
heavens_hitmanheavens_hitmanover 15 years ago
good pacing and progression...

uh oh, someone's in trouble...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend and My Mother 18 year old fucks his best friend's lonely mother.in Mature
Exam Room Release Beautiful mature nurse helps me with a sample...in Mature
Ugly Duckling MIL and SIL reach a volatile understanding.in Mature
The Company Steps Young man takes in the sights of older female coworkersin Mature
To Liberate A Tiger Timid young repair man meets frustrated older housewife.in Mature
More Stories