Len and Masie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers

The sudden grunting and involuntary movements beside him caused him to hold Masie closely until her orgasm had run it's course, and when it had she buried her face against his neck again.

'Oh God Len, I'm so sorry,' she gasped softly, ' but that was so arousing.'

He smiled as he held her.

'Yes,' he said simply, 'it's been the memory in a lot of my wanking since she went.'

They lay in silence until she pushed herself up and looked at him.

'Would you like to fuck me?'

'Oh yes please.' He said and rolled over on top of her. She adjusted herself underneath him and opened her legs wide, and as he entered her he once again felt that wonderful feeling of warm wet and willing flesh enclosing his cock. They each moaned softly as they both felt the sensation, one of being clasped and the other of being filled.

As he started moving in her she wrapped her legs round him and held him deep while her crotch moved in time with his. Her arms were round his back and his under her as they held each other as closely as they could while he fucked her. They could hear the sounds emanating from the wetness of their union and it wasn't long before he felt the familiar signs of an impending orgasm.

'Len!' she gasped, 'finish in my mouth!' She was panting slightly in his ear and he knew she was closer than him.

'Like I did with Albert?' he grunted. It had the desired effect and he just held on tightly as she jerked beneath him and gasped obscenities in his ear.

'Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes!'

He quickly pulled himself free from her and clambered up the bed until his penis, wet and glistening with his precum and her cum was by her face, and gave himself up to his own pleasure as her mouth closed round it. He held her head while he pushed in and out of her but that and the feel of her tongue took him quickly over the edge and he emptied his cock into her face. She swallowed rapidly as he came and he could feel her throat contracting every time she did.

Eventually the pleasure gave way to discomfort as she continued to suck and tongue him so he pulled away and flopped down beside her.

'God Masie.....'

He held her to him as he regained his breath.

'Wow.....' was all he could manage.

She smiled. 'Thank you.' she said, 'I haven't tasted that for a long while.' She cocked her head at him.

'Did she take him up another cup of coffee?'

He laughed softly. 'Yes,' he said, 'but can we save that for tomorrow, I'm whacked.'

She cuddled up tight and the last thing he remembered was her kissing him before they drifted off to sleep.

thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers
12